The Education Forum

MX: Phase 1 - a car (a plot) / Phase 2 - a bus (LNer) Two great lies

Since I am of the conclusion Oswald did not go to MX at all in Sept/Oct 1963... any and all evidence of said travel must be fabricated for OSWALD from either real evidence for someone else or from thin air.

This means the "car" story is also part of the plan for Phase 1: Oswald the conspirator... and never happened.

So let's look at some of the evidence suggesting he took a car.... and/or was driven. 

================

When we understand he was in Dallas at Odio and then at the shooting range that weekend, you can begin to see what the FBI did.  Yet initially they were given info via the I&NS thru Hosty to Hoover on Oct 18th....   Lee HARVEY again...   We will see down below how different info goes to different people at diff times...

58caec6690c0c_63-10-22FBIMexi105-3702-not1980-124-10230-10424-OCTOBER22-INSWoosleygivestheScottOct16infotoFBI.thumb.jpg.8afcc873809856e222958fb017f21378.jpg

"At 2:05 pm, 11/27/63, while talking to Inspector Don Moore of Division 5 .... . I read to him an article from The Houston Press, dated 11/27/63, which was telephonically furnished to this office ..... in which article stated Oswald left the US by private car, ownership unknown, and returned on 10/3/63, through Laredo, Texas. He advised that Oswald did travel by car and did return to the US through Laredo, Texas on 10/3/63." (FBI memorandum from ASAS J.T. Sylvester, Jr., to SAC New Orleans, 11/27/63.)

The FBI finds the initial evidence points to Oswald having traveled by car.  Yet then proceeds to take the next 8 months proving he took a bus.
The story of the BRILL's results... and again the "car" theory is not corroborated.....  

So is the car story simply that?  The CIA - D A Phillips - creating a circumstance where conspiracy MUST be considered seriously... now we can see how ALVARADO and his $6500 red-headed negro fits.... 

He is driven down to MX to get paid to kill JFK to then escape thru Cuba to Russia - pure PHASE 1
He cannot be driven down since he was a Lone Nut unconnected to anyone - conspiracy car becomes Lone bus - pure Phase 2.

The evidence of Oswald taking a car into and out of Mexico is just as poor as the subsequently invented evidence of the FBI and their Gobernacion asset(s).  It is impossible to proceed unless there is awareness of both the CIA and FBI assets entrenched within the Mexican Government from which the desired "scenario" could be developed....

We start with the manner in which the State Dept gets their info for the following telegram....  

In Warren Commission Document 442 we find a telegram from Mexico City to Sec of State Rusk stating the records show on October 3, 1963 a Lee HENRY Oswald left Mexico by Automobile.  https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10876&relPageId=9

img_10876_9_200.jpg  img_10876_10_200.jpg

NONE, I repeat none of the evidence has the name HENRY...  (see bottom image) so why would MANN use it?

One last bit of intrigue is the statement that “the IMMIGRATION RECORDS show entry into Mexico of one Lee HENRY Oswald” when there is not a single piece of I&NS evidence that substitutes HENRY for HARVEY as either his middle or in the case of Mr. H.O. LEE, his first name.  In fact the 3x5 cards from which this information originates, which in turn came from the FM-11 coming from the FM-8 visa all says HARVEY (images and links earlier in this document) while the exit information refers to Harvey Oswald LEE.

The FM11 is the source for the information given to Tijerina to type up for Harvey CASH of the US consulate at Nuevo Laredo.
It is also proven that the FBI asset who provided this document "added notes and details to aid clarity"

img_1140_694_300.png

#99 is Harvey Oswald Lee... who will be listed and alphabetized under "O" as opposed to "L" - his traveling last name...

On page 23 of CE2121, after the name Buell Moore and before Maurice Ouellet we have “HARVEY OSWALD LEE,  FM-8 #24085”.  Except according to the Mexican officials, they believed the passenger’s name from the visa was Lee, Harvey Oswald which becomes “H.O. Lee” on his departing documents.  LEE comes well before MOORE.  In fact, Mr. LEE should have been #800 before Mr. Mason.  One has to wonder who in Mexico would have known this passenger to be Mr. OSWALD when preparing this list as opposed to Mr. LEE as stated by his travel documents.

img_1140_599_300.png

img_1140_692_300.png

The CIA, by 7pm on 11/23 had received info from US Consulate at NUEVO LAREDO (Harvey CASH)...  yet what CASH tells the CIA is not the same as what he tells I&NS...  I&NS in turn relays info to FBI SA Hosty....

CIA and the STATE dept are initially pushing the Oswald-Castro conspiracy while FBI and I&NS are being misled by these two...

The CIA's Nov 23rd note about the car travel COMES from CASH yet stays within the CIA/STATE partnership.

Despite all the evidence showing HARVEY...  Amb MANN still sends that note I posted above (NOT using STATE Dept Channels??)  as I felt, the STATE dept would help the CIA with the CASTRO PLANNED IT charade...  and then enter Alvarado on the 26th to tell his "Oswald gets money" story.

The theory I am putting forth is that all records related to Oswald going to and coming from Mexico City are part of a 2-phase (PD Scott) plan to first "suggest" a Cuban conspiracy thru the evidence, remind people of Oswald in Mexico talking to KOSTIKOV (which of course he never did) and begin letting out created evidence which backs the story...  when that effectively stops inquiry and the idea of a conspiracy is simply too much for LBJ to shoulder...  the LNers come out of the woodwork...

In the afternoon of the 22nd, within hours of the assassination, "Presidential staff" arrived at all 4 bus lines in MX and took the pertinent records for the 26th/27th and the 2nd/3rd ONLY.  They even went as far as to get the copies of these records from the different border towns as well... Arturo BOSCH's changes to the Frontera manifest to get Oswald onto an Oct 2nd 2pm bus is a great example...   when the travel could not get him to agree with the established FACTS, they changed it so it would.

592d9e2bb3289_64-03-15FBIreportonFronterahaswrongtimesforLaredoarrivalandinturnDallasarrival-why.jpg.e0fda6577b3a83b8448569ad4479f754.jpg

Problem being that the "car to MX" story has just as many problems as the "bus to MX".   Unless the idea was to covertly get Oswald into Mexico to stage the Sept 27th events...  That STILL does not account for the calls/transcripts from the 28th, 1st, or 3rd.

img_2091_3_300.png

Edited by David Josephs

BTW, isn't it something how Thomas Mann--ambassador to Mexico-- was pushing hard for the Cuban conspiracy angle?

In a review of an RFK biography I have coming out, you will see how shortly after the assassination he ascended in the ranks at State to a point he was a virtual policy maker--holding power in three positions-- in Latin America by 1965. Not bad for a former ambassador to Mexico.

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

I  recall seeing on the live  CBS broadcast Harry Reasoner saying  something  like  "The suspect is Lee Henry Oswald..."

Does this throw anything above out of whack?

Guess that depends on whether you're remembering correctly or not...

I doubt very highly anyone outside of Mexico used the name HENRY

11 hours ago, David Josephs said:

NIce....

Success for Clark Anderson as well?

Mr Josephs,      

If I remember correctly from another thread, you had pointed out that designated patsies from alternate assassination sights(Chicago and Tampa I believe) had also made trips to Mexico City apparently. Do you think there may be a trail to those trips, or was it a plug and play once the assassination was finally carried out in Dallas, with the trip being made by Oswald?  

Almost two months before the assassination, Oswald gets impersonated on the phone. If the assassination had happened in Tampa, would there be a different instance involving said Tampa patsy, and the Oswald impersonation would go undiscovered? This may make no sense at all, but I was just curious?

Your work is as impressive as it is thorough, and I thank you for the informative and entertaining reading you provide here.

Edited by Jeffrey Reilley

30 minutes ago, Jeffrey Reilley said:

Mr Josephs,      

If I remember correctly from another thread, you had pointed out that designated patsies from alternate assassination sights(Chicago and Tampa I believe) had also made trips to Mexico City apparently. Do you think there may be a trail to those trips, or was it a plug and play once the assassination was finally carried out in Dallas, with the trip being made by Oswald?  

Almost two months before the assassination, Oswald gets impersonated on the phone. If the assassination had happened in Tampa, would there be a different instance involving said Tampa patsy, and the Oswald impersonation would go undiscovered? This may make no sense at all, but I was just curious?

Your work is as impressive as it is thorough, and I thank you for the informative and entertaining reading you provide here.

Hey there Jeff...  thanks so much for the kind words... comments like yours are my greatest reward...

I honestly do not remember making that reference...  I may have said we'd find out they were in Mexico if the assassination occurred in either Tampa or Chicago...

The information contained in the 10/10 cables to MX, ONI, STATE and FBI would never have seen the light of day had the assassination taken place earlier....  Why would they be?

I truly do not accept that the Mexico charade was part of the assassination planning until it became necessary to be...  While Bill Simpich's conclusions can be questioned... the use of the marked HENRY card and the State department claiming the evidence states that LEE HENRY OSWALD did all these things when they all say HARVEY... leads me to agree with the reasoning behind it coming to the surface....  Again, if 11/22 doesn't happen, none of this info would have been public. 

Furthermore, I am not convinced that Tampa and Chicago were "created"...  I believe they were very real... and the reason the SS logs and notebooks are gone for that time period.

Why put Oswald, Kleins and Vallee all in the same FBI report if they were not trying to tie them together...  why bring Vallee up at all?

img_10848_2_300.png

img_10448_2_300.png

CIA dated 1/1/63 in the index - so basically the date is unknown...  

Win Scott's mentioning of ODESSA and the spelling of the name, etc was dropped since it was quite obvious it was not Oswald... these calls are made from the Cuban Embassy - supposedly.

If the calls on the 27th were not Oswald... and Duran/Azcue say it was not Oswald, and the FBI cannot any trace of Oswald, and the travel evidence is complete junk...

Fluent Spanish?  Broken Russian?

BTW - the bus to Mexico did not arrive there until 10:30am...  and by 10:37 this man has already made it from the terminal to the Hotel, checked in and then to the Cuban Consulate...

Pretty slick

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10414-10413.pdf

Edited by David Josephs

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, Michael Walton said:

DJ

Watch 4 Days in Nov CBS on YTV. DVP confirmed Henry was used by the talking head. You're  wrong about it being some top secret code name or whatever  you  think it was. It was just a mistake and yes secret agents DO make  mistakes.

Then explain this....  if the name HENRY gets to CBS, the source had to have known something about this file...  not a mistake... just the trail of who got what info from where....

Edited by David Josephs

The most I can say is maybe it's similar to what Bill Simpich said in State Secret - how back when LHO defected the legend they created for him and Webster was inter-changeable. And then 15 minutes after the shooting on 11/22, the first broadcast that goes out is "5-10 165..." that same legend created 3 years before.

I don't know. I'm speculating here of course. But I DO know Henry was used on CBS.  And DVP also said that he heard Cronkite also call LHO "Leo." Pat Speer goes into great detail about the misinformation and BS coming out by the media during the hours after the murder.

To hear Walter Cronkite's "Leo" remark, go to the 2:29:15 mark in the video below (top link). That "Leo" reference, btw, is the first time LHO was mentioned on CBS-TV after the assassination. I haven't been able to locate Cronkite's "Lee Henry" reference, but it's definitely located somewhere within the CBS Nov. 22-25 coverage (2nd link)....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8UwZ588YcqIM2QxZ09BRHpSWnM/view

http://jfk-assassination-as-it-happened.blogspot.com/2012/03/cbs-tv.html

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/19926-when-was-oswald-first-ided-in-media/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-331272

Edited by David Von Pein

Wade... ex FBI.   Wonder if he got it from Hosty who got it 10/18 from Woosley ...

who got it from Win Scott...  

should an I&NS agent be relaying CIA memo to FBI?    Marked card gives that away....

Edited by David Josephs