The Education Forum

[PDF] Harvey And Lee + CD-ROM (John Armstrong)

It is with pleasure (because of the difficulty locating and/or purchasing this work) that I offer this (with John's general permission and/or encouragement via Len Osanic's BlackOp Radio show #857, timestamp 1:15:46~1:16:28) to any and all who wish to further research but found this book extremely costly or difficult to find. Included within the link is the supplemental CD-ROM that was included with the actual book. A very special thanks to John Armstrong for his actually encouraging uploads and use of his book and to the original uploader years ago here at the Ed. Forum. Again, it is with general or impersonal permission from Armstrong himself that I post his work for download and research.

Harvey & Lee PDF/Book

Harvey & Lee CD-ROM

Please let me know if you into any issues downloading and I will fix asap.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask John for my 65 dollars back now?

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

At least we now know John is not scamming anyone any more with this bloated work of high fiction.

Maybe the excellent rebuttals to his fairy tale on this forum finally made him realize that enough was enough.

Michael...

Shame on you.   "excellent rebuttals"? 

Amazing how much you exercise your G~d given right to be wrong on so many things...

:idea   ROKC is recruiting I hear... all you need is to insult John and know how to curse and they give you the keys to the kingdom...

Your kind of crowd Mike...  your chariot awaits...   :up

Pretty cheap insult Mike, and with little relation to the facts.

The reason John is doing this is a long and involved story about the book's distribution.

I don't wish to get into all the details, because it ended up with John having to hire an attorney. Let us just say that some people he trusted did not serve him well.

John got so tired of all the problems he had in distribution and he decided to go this route.

Believe me, he does not need the money.  But also, what he wanted to do was to have his book serve as a way for others to find new leads in the case.  Which, in a few ways, it has.  As I said Simpich used his work on the wrong rifle and actually went a bit further with it at the mock trial.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:25 AM, Jerome Corsi said:

The book needs a description key to download

Thanks

Jerome Corsi

jeromecorsi6554@gmail.com

Are you sure it needs one? I thought I included the key with the link itself so that it wouldn't ask for one. Let me know if you can't access it. Looks like Krusch's site also hosts it. Big thanks to John for allowing the upload.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:45 AM, Michael Walton said:

At least we now know John is not scamming anyone any more with this bloated work of high fiction.

Maybe the excellent rebuttals to his fairy tale on this forum finally made him realize that enough was enough.

Why don't you take a hike on over to ROKC. And take your venom with you.

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why don't you take a hike on over to ROKC. And take your venom with you.

Sandy - this is the only forum I belong to.  Greg Parker is a good writer and often times very funny too.  So I go there to get a little bit of levity from the sadness I find on EF. Sadness as in the absolute bat-xxxx craziness over here.  And believe me when I say there is A LOT of that here LOL. I saw the other forum that was supposedly hacked a while back and there's some pretty crazy stuff there. I work FT so it'd be a stretch for me to be jumping around from one to the other. And sane writings here from JD, PS, Bernie, Jeremy, Tracy and others balances out the craziness just enough for me.

I did not buy his book and did read his website, Sandy. There was something I learned there that I found very interesting. How Nixon said something along the lines of he knew Ruby from back in '47.  I mean, what are the odds?

But IMO I think it's shameful that John Armstrong has passed this complete and phantastical story on as research about a young boy being found in Hungary who looks like LHO, and his Mom looked like LHO's Mom (except she didn't smile a lot and had a unibrow) and for 10 whole years before 11/22 these two are living their lives in each other's shadows for some unknown reason until - BAM - the clone is set up to take the blame for Kennedy's murder and the other one disappears forever.

Not even Steven King could come up with a story that outlandish. And sadly there are people who actually believe it. But to keep saying I should go over to ROKC is beside the point - there are many, many people out there who have read this crazy story and roll their eyes but they don't belong to Parker's site neither.

Edited by Michael Walton

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Sandy - this is the only forum I belong to.  Greg Parker is a good writer and often times very funny too.  So I go there to get a little bit of levity from the sadness I find on EF. Sadness as in the absolute bat-xxxx craziness over here.  And believe me when I say there is A LOT of that here LOL. I saw the other forum that was supposedly hacked a while back and there's some pretty crazy stuff there. I work FT so it'd be a stretch for me to be jumping around from one to the other. And sane writings here from JD, PS, Bernie, Jeremy, Tracy and others balances out the craziness just enough for me.

I did not buy his book and did read his website, Sandy. There was something I learned there that I found very interesting. How Nixon said something along the lines of he knew Ruby from back in '47.  I mean, what are the odds?

But IMO I think it's shameful that John Armstrong has passed this complete and phantastical story on as research about a young boy being found in Hungary who looks like LHO, and his Mom looked like LHO's Mom (except she didn't smile a lot and had a unibrow) and for 10 whole years before 11/22 these two are living their lives in each other's shadows for some unknown reason until - BAM - the clone is set up to take the blame for Kennedy's murder and the other one disappears forever.

Not even Steven King could come up with a story that outlandish. And sadly there are people who actually believe it. But to keep saying I should go over to ROKC is beside the point - there are many, many people out there who have read this crazy story and roll their eyes but they don't belong to Parker's site neither.

You wear your ignorance so proudly... 

You find insulting the work of other people...  funny?
You find making up derogatory names for other writers/researchers...  amusing?

It's truly sad that people like you must resort to calling out what you don't understand just so people will read it....

Put out something of your own Mike...  what have you done which can be held up to scrutiny...

Oh, right.  Nothing.

Makes you supremely qualified to judge others who have....   :rolleyes:

:up

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

You wear your ignorance so proudly... 

You find insulting the work of other people...  funny?
You find making up derogatory names for other writers/researchers...  amusing?

It's truly sad that people like you must resort to calling out what you don't understand just so people will read it....

Put out something of your own Mike...  what have you done which can be held up to scrutiny...

Oh, right.  Nothing.

Makes you supremely qualified to judge others who have....   :rolleyes:

:up

Call it whatever you want, David.  You, too, don't believe everything you read.  For example, you don't believe in Trejo's "the right wingers did it" theory. And I've seen you criticize other people on this board who have theories that don't hold water according to you.

So what does that make you...ignorant or smart? Smart enough to know that there has to be a plausibility factor in a theory? Or ignorant because after all, Trejo goes all out to sell his theory. So if you dismiss his theory, I guess in his eyes you're now ignorant?

You also believe that the Z film was altered.  Jeff Carter wrote about this showing that it's very implausible to think that it was altered. So then what? Is Jeff Carter now ignorant too? That's the problem with you - you have no humility at all.  That's why Bill Simpich is impressive.  He wrote a fantastic piece in SS but he's man enough to admit that not everything he wrote about is correct.

You need to stop calling people ignorant just because someone doesn't buy into a theory that you support. And yes, the Hardly Lee story deserves a lot of criticism and if people think the story is so outrageous as to call it funny, then yes, it's their right to have a xxxx and giggle about it.

Take a look at this and tell me it's not "funny" --

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,14295.0.html

That link above is EXACTLY the kind of comedy I and many many others see in the Hardly Lee story.  And if I didn't know any better, it looks almost as if Jim Hargroves himself would make it, with funny images and then pulling testimony from the WC - the same testimony that according to you and others is all fake but you still use it for your own means to prove a theory.

Edited by Michael Walton

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, Michael Walton said:

Call it whatever you want, David.  You, too, don't believe everything you read.

This is a tactic Mike... One used by Trump and his admin....

It's the "But what about what YOU do" argument...  We're not talking about me here Mike... we're talking about you repeatedly posting an attack on John and his book without the understanding or qualifications to do so...  So you read something by someone whose work hinges on there NOT being 2 men...  and you take up the battle cry so, what... you'll be liked at ROKC?   And then after your belittling... are you expecting anyone here to take what you post seriously?

Agreeing to disagree is fine with me...  offering blatantly incorrect analysis simply because the conclusion of others doesn't fit your needs is another thing. 
Yet you guys look at 1000 offered conclusions, pick a dozen and offer an alternative analysis...   in some case very good alternatives to THAT conclusion...
In your mind debunking 12 of a 1000 negates the other 988 - even before you've ever looked at them?

Does that sound like a path the knowledge... or the cherry picking of a perceptibly easy target?   ie...  Harvey is in Ping Tung while Lee is in hospital for STDs... proven.
You guys chalk it up to administrative mistakes... unless of course it HELPS your case... then the records are fine... Gorsky lied, Donovan lied, Felde lied, Marine Unit Diaries are all incorrect, John Ely is wrong, the list of men in Oswald's life that does not compute with Ely...

There remains thousands of examples for which you'll need an alternate explanation...  I see Tracy and Greg and others working hard at their alternatives...  again, fine.

What do YOU do Mike... other than comment of other people's work? Not that you have to do anything to have an opinion ala PT...  yet if you actually did some of the source work maybe you wouldn't be so quick to criticize...  

As for my attacking those with whom I disagree....  you offer PT as example...  PT doesn't offer anything but his opinions which conflict with the source material from which they are formed...    He posts absolutes like - "No proof anywhere ever that Marina lied under oath"... and when I show him how wrong he is... he just keeps on posting.. no recusal, no explanation...  just onto the next opinion from which there is no basis.

So no Mike... everyone I disagree with who DOES NOT fail to offer even a shred of supporting evidence...  I read into, check the sources and make a decision.

The ignorance I refer to in your case is only that you feel qualified to belittle the work of someone else when you admit not having read the material in the first place...
The ignorance I refer to in PT's case is his inability to incorporate proven fact into his opinions.. while still spouting the same conclusions

Jeff Carter does amazing work.  So do many contributors to the cause.  You failed to mention David Healy who brought forth the means to alter years and years ago.  Or Chris Davidson who has helped explain the survey charades perpetrated by the FBI and SS and how the alteration of CE884 was accomplished....  there are so many contributions to knowledge and discussion offered on these pages - yet you choose to spend a majority of your time criticizing that which you haven't read or even try to comprehend.

"The Zapruder film is (most probably) an intact and authentic 8mm motion picture sequence."

Jeff writes this as the first sentence.   The Zfilm which is in the Archives contains numerous splices and does not have on it the "0183" identification punch holes...  furthermore, these spliced together pieces add to more than 50% more film than a side of film contains...  "INTACT" it is not.

AUTHENTIC?
How to prove Authenticity Mike?   How could 0184 have been skipped?  Why does Max Phillips refer to a 4th COPY being sent to Rowley?
One of the most important question which has NEVER been answered:  What did ROWLEY do with his copy of the film that night?

Mike - how can anyone read that work and consider the writer ignorant?  you can't.   Neither can I....  but I'm allowed to disagree and state the reasons why...

I don't belittle him, or his work...   Paul, on the other hand derives his opinions and conclusions from thin air and hope.  He presents and builds upon info which remains provably false.

You, just spout off.... as if you've earned some right to do so....  and then give us a link or references to some rebuttal work that Tracy or Parker or one of the other ROKC minions has done...

Do you know John Armstrong, personally, so you can make that statement without it sounding as uninformed as it does?
How do you know enough to post the following about a "scam"...  or "bloated fiction" when as you say, you didn't read it?

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:45 AM, Michael Walton said:

Out of the blue, mean-spirited BS is all you seem to be able to offer on the subject....  that and a glimpse into an ignorance that knows no bounds.

No worries Mike...  been on these boards for 15 years and sadly have suffered worse fools...  
I've been wrong about things more times than you've been right.. and know that many use my work to gain a deeper and better understanding...

We are seeing with the release of docs that my hypothesis about Oswald in Mexico is gaining authentication....
I worked extensively on those articles for over a year and continue to work and discover new things....

I firmly see that the CIA's auto evidence was also part of the charade....

If Oswald was flown into and out of Mexico Friday morning... ok... authenticate and we can incorporate it into the analysis
Until then, one of THE pivotal events in the painting of Oswald as JFK assassin - was created, not experienced.

I am currently trying to find out when the FBI's asset in the Immigration area of the Mex gov't providing all the incriminating evidence,
 became an asset....   it may go as far back as the University of Mexico in the late 40's....

So again, what is it that YOU do to improve understanding for all in this case?

:zzz

Edited by David Josephs