The Education Forum

Chesser/Mantik cut from Mock Trial

14 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Michael, I didn't endorse it nor do I....it would be a hugely unprofessional move by the sort of tactical team I've proposed as conducting the attack.  What I did was to point out the issue with the size of the drain exit channel for that location - as compared to the drain at the back of the fence-line (the two are often confused) and then confirm that there was only street manhole access to the storm drain site.  Which means inserting your shooter the night before directly off the sidewalk and extracting him the night after - both by opening a manhole in clear view of the traffic that goes by that location literally all day and all night long.  Also, if anyone does any research, they will find that police patrols were in the plaza all that night long the evening before.  My point was simply that anybody coming up with a scenario needs to check all their facts,  I made no endorsement.

Thanks for clarifying and my apologies. When I saw your reply earlier I thought, "Oh, God...not Larry Hancock too."  LOL Because although I don't agree with everything you write, your Someone Would Have Talked is a good one.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2017 at 2:52 PM, Michael Walton said:

Pat - what are your thoughts on this. The only thing that does make me wonder is the line has to go upward to get it to come out as a tangential wound.  And I think you are right with that BTW and I also think Kemp was too:

IN+AND+OUT.jpg

Somehow that shot had to have taken place because the open cranium wound does show beveling - meaning an outshoot.  It's just mind-boggling for me though to figure out *where* exactly you'd be able to get it off.  Chris D showed elsewhere that it'd be very hard to get from the underpass and there were people there too.

In case it was forgotten, this is what was presented.

About James Fetzer:  This man will believe anything you tell him.  His acceptance of the Paul is dead theory is incredible.  I remember how nasty he got while trying to tell us Judyth was real.  He was calling people things like, "You're the leading mediocrity in JFK research." 

The holocaust never happened.  There were gadgets on our satellites that helped bring down the towers.

Kathy C-

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, Larry Hancock said:

A quick search shows me that their is a manhole cover directly above the sewer drain and the scenario where someone could open it say the night before and get in place and then wait for some time...early morning say...and exit is at least doable.  The exit is pretty problematic though since that area had people in it for hours and days not to mentione passing traffic.  In any event, yes a manhole entrance is possible...

http:\\dealey.org\sewtroll.pdf is my Paper on the storm drains. 

• 2 years later...
On 11/30/2017 at 12:09 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Before I post this, let me insert what Larry Hancock wrote on his blog on November 25th. Larry usually does not comment on the medical elements of the JFK case.  In fact, in all the times I ever heard him speak in public, I don't recall him saying anything about it.  But he did comment on Mike's work as presented at Lancer, which was excised from  the Houston mock trial.

Finally, I have to say that for the first time in a great many years I am fairly well convinced – by Michael Chesser’s conference presentation on the enhanced HSCA skull X-rays – that there were two shots to JFK’s head and that one was most definitely from the front and into the hairline, impacting at exactly the same point the Parkland Doctor indicated in his television interview that afternoon as he pointed to his own head. The presentation also confirmed the degree of post Bethesda tampering with the medical evidence which have become so clear over the years.

I agree with Larry on this about Mike Chesser's work, it appears to me to advance the case.  I have never seen some of this before.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-application-of-forensic-principles-for-the-analysis-of-the-autopsy-skull-x-rays-of-president-kennedy-and-a-review-of-the-brain-photographs

From this thread previously, a little other and the latest  Garrison magazine article by Dr. Chesser it seems apparent.  JFK was shot in the hairline over the right eye with likely as Dr. Chesser suggests something like a 22 hollow point leaving the distinctive front to back snowflake trail of particles in the xray's. 

AND another entry wound in the right temple/over-near the right ear.  Also in the hairline? 

Both shots expertly intended/coordinated as such? 

They would have to be.

Edited by Ron Bulman

• 5 months later...