The Education Forum

A letter from James Files

Yes Tim, that is true. He said that because he does not want to go into it.

Files is not "my guy", and I cannot force him to give something he does not want to give me. I wish he would give many more things that he does not want to touch base on.

Just like every other human, he can lie and/or misspeak. A good example is Jim Braden:

------------------------

March 22, 1994

A: Yes, I did. Eugene Brading, he was there...James Braden some people referred to him as but I knew him as Eugene Brading.

Q: Why was he there?

A: That I have no idea. I never talked to the man there...never discussed anything with the man. But I know that he had been there with Johnny Rosselli and with Charles Nicoletti...because he was at the Dallas Cabana(25) that morning...and he had been out front talking to Johnny Rosselli when I pulled up in the Chevrolet.

------------------------------------

January 30, 1995

"Bob, I told you earlier about seeing Eugene Brading there..."

Yes...

"Did I tell you what his purpose for being there was...?"

No.

"Brading had the contact that got Nicoletti and Rosselli into the Dal-Tex building..."

----------------------------------------

I asked Files face to face why he did not say that before, and his reply was that he wasn't sure what he could say or not.

Tosh, John Grady and his letters are very real. There are many more. I can show you some envelopes if you like. If you talked to him in 1994, then he would have told you he did not check on Files' military past, because he did that years later.

I also spoke to a friend of James Files since the 1950's, who confirmed that Files was in the service and in Laos.

JF february 2004:

Even if I did answer all of these questions, he would just call back and ask you to ask me more and give you another list. The only thing that I have ever agreed to talk about was the JFK thing. Why don't I answer all questions ask of me and give out my life story? That is easy, one thing leads to another and the next thing that you know, I'm indicted for several contract murders in Chicago and other places as well. Gee, some of these people even want to know where everyone is buried.

Anyway, I want to come home to you, not get more time. The Feds cannot put me on trial for Kennedy, but they would love to burry me on some of these others. From day one, before I ever talked to anyone about Kennedy, even with Joe West, right here from prison we (former Warden Tony Godinez and James Files) called Texas and they assured me that they would never indict me for that crime. So I never had to worry about that one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If people don't believe me, too bad! Tell Wim to put it on video and let the people make up their own mind. If he doesn't want to do that, then throw it in the trash can.... just do a video and let it get on the market...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still believe in Honor and all of that when it come to the heavy part of the family, "Omerta" as well. Besides, there is no way we can ever convince everyone to believe us. Remember that Old Fable of the Man and Boy with the Donkey and how they tried to please everyone? Can't be done. Besides, why does Wim want to keep messing with the people on the forum? All of them have their own opinions and he is never going to change their mind. Anyway, I sure am getting tired of all this. I just this past week received another half-dozen letters from people I don't know asking me questions and I just filed all of them under T for TRASH!!! I've got to the point that when I get a letter from someone that I don't know, I just rip it in half and put it in the trash. I don't even want to know what they have to say.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim,

Contact NARA and ask what I am asking Tosh to do.

The more that does this is the more that maybe they will put back those documents to find the information we may need. Files numbers.

I wish someone would help. Also, see a good point on how much the government will do to cover up information about this.

It isn't JUST FILES doing this, it is more. I have a feeling that Files remembers better than he makes out that he does. It is just that he can't tell information.

Why does James Files mention Vernon to me so much? What codes are in that really?

I wonder?