The Education Forum

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, Gary Murr said:

Hello Mervyn:

You may be "happy" to know that I include several pages of information on the Olga Patricia in my forthcoming work, "Forgotten." As you are probably aware, this particular vessel was not always called the Olga, my research indicating that it went through at least eight potential names changes over the years. And as you may also be aware, the Olga was listed in a JMWAVE office cable dated June 29, 1963 as a potential "mother ship" maritime asset useful  to Manuel Artime in his CIA backed attempt to overthrow the Castro regime. Are you also aware that the Olga still exists, survives to this day, albeit in a somewhat modified form?

FWIW

Gary Murr

Hi Gary. Can you provide me with an email address? With regards to the Olga Patricia, it is my understanding that the vessel has been scrapped after serving as a modified fishing vessel. However, you seem to know at least as much as I do about this vessel, and I have several questions I would like to ask and at the same time share my own research. The site you originally contacted in Norway is run by a friend who wants to stay out of the picture while being informed. So I gave him a lot of information that came from the archives of Don Pierson, and that is essentially what you read on line. He then contacted me. Now, having made contact with Larry who says that he got his information from you, and Larry has informed me that he cannot contribute any information to my research, because he obviously does not have it. I am at mervynhagger on the Hotmail.com site. Please drop me a line.

I believe the most extensive timeline on the assassination is Walt Brown's Chronology which stretches several thousand pages if I recall. It includes a lot on the history of the Kennedys and Oswalds. He was selling it as a DVD-rom at one point. I bought one from him 2013. I'm not sure if he continues to sell them, but I'd be willing to bet there's a number of them floating around. 

Edited by Pat Speer