The Education Forum

JFK vs the Liberal Blogosphere

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked a bit more into Joe Kennedy lll . From his Demo response State of the Union, on a domestic front, I see him as an activist government Liberal.

But on a foreign policy front. For those who believe the Russian hacking is all a hoax,  you might find yourself conflicted.

U.S. Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III plans to introduce a bill today creating the National Russian Threat Response Center, a $20 million agency charged with snuffing out Russian hacking. In an interview with the Herald, Kennedy said he’s convinced Russian government intelligence agencies have engaged in “sustained, sophisticated attacks against the foundation of our democracy,” and will strike again.

For those who are fervent anti-globalist, you may be surprised as well. This is called globalist talk.

The United States’ leadership in health care, advanced manufacturing, biotechnology, clean energy and defense makes us a natural champion for strong and integrated global markets.

1 minute ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I looked a bit more into Joe Kennedy lll . From his Demo response State of the Union, on a domestic front, I see him as an activist government Liberal.

But on a foreign policy front. For those who believe the Russian hacking is all a hoax,  you might find yourself conflicted.

U.S. Rep. Joseph P. Kennedy III plans to introduce a bill today creating the National Russian Threat Response Center, a $20 million agency charged with snuffing out Russian hacking. In an interview with the Herald, Kennedy said he’s convinced Russian government intelligence agencies have engaged in “sustained, sophisticated attacks against the foundation of our democracy,” and will strike again.

For those who are fervent anti-globalist, you may be surprised as well. This is called globalist talk.

The United States’ leadership in health care, advanced manufacturing, biotechnology, clean energy and defense makes us a natural champion for strong and integrated global markets.

Trump acts like he's guilty of colluding with the Russians.

To pretend otherwise is just "dominionist talk."