The Education Forum

My letter to The Archivist of the U.S. about Nixon's secret time capsule hidden in the White House

Joe: I was given permission to disclose that the search took place under the condition that the source of the permission not be disclosed in my doing so.

As to the veracity of the source based on the years of his experience I would give him a ten out of a ten. This is not the first time he has been helpful (and accurate.)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe: The possibility exists that if Nixon's Message to the American People is found in the White House and Trump becomes aware of this, he will use its discovery in ways to save his presidency that now is doomed because of his treason and corruption.

Nixon's Message does not contains the all important formula or code. Only his letter to Kissinger contained that. Nixon's Message is the formal announcement of the Alien Presence and our planet's interaction with it.

If the formula or code were to somehow fall into Trump's hands or into the hands of someone as evil as he is, then it would be used for the enslavement of every inhabitant on Earth and not for the good of mankind. Nixon warned Kissinger about this in his letter to him.

25 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Joe: The possibility exists that if Nixon's Message to the American People is found in the White House and Trump becomes aware of this, he will use its discovery in ways to save his presidency that now is doomed because of his treason and corruption.

Nixon's Message does not contains the all important formula or code. Only his letter to Kissinger contained that. Nixon's Message is the formal announcement of the Alien Presence and our planet's interaction with it.

If the formula or code were to somehow fall into Trump's hands or into the hands of someone as evil as he is, then it would be used for the enslavement of every inhabitant on Earth and not for the good of mankind. Nixon warned Kissinger about this in his letter to him.

If this story is even half-way true... it could change everything.

Here is an update on this topic:

On April 5, 2018, a team of intelligence agents entered the White House and went directly to the library where Nixon's Message to the American People about the Alien Presence was hidden. Using thermal imaging they found it. The Message was hidden in the binder of Volume 2 of American History. The envelope on its outside bore Nixon's handwriting that said, "To be opened in the 2018."

The Message did not contain the all-important formula/code that had been developed by scientists at Los Alamos working with a friendly Alien from Niburu (Planet X) who since his arrival on Earth (circa 1952) was under the protection of the American Government. Only Nixon's letter that he gave to Robert Merritt to deliver to Henry Kissinger in 1972 contained the two lines in red ink that spelled out the formula/code. In reality a high intelligent scientist could take the formula/code and from that could write a  book that explained its full meaning. 

Nixon told Merritt that the formula/code would be used for good or for evil. If used for evil it ultimately would lead to destruction of the Earth. If used for good it could lead to benefits for mankind  that stagger the mind, such as the cure of all diseases.

The question now is how will President Trump use his possession of Nixon's Message? He most likely is attempting to figure out a strategy that would save him and his family members (and others) from being prosecuted for a variety of crimes based on evidence now in the hands of prosecutor Robert Mueller. Could Trump use Nixon's Message in a public announcement to declare that in order to deal with the Alien Presence he was declaring national martial law under a military dictatorship? This could stop Mueller in his tracks. Who know what Trump, one of the most evil persons in history, is planning? Or will the Deep, Deep State (the successor to Majestic 12)  take steps to prevent him from disclosure as it did JFK?

Edited by Douglas Caddy

38 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

On April 5, 2018, a team of intelligence agents entered the White House and went directly to the library where Nixon's Message to the American People about the Alien Presence was hidden. Using thermal imaging they found it. The Message was hidden in the binder of Volume 2 of American History. The envelope on its outside bore Nixon's handwriting that said, "To be opened in the 2018."

What's the source on this Doug?

You usually provide links... 

Second Mr. Josephs. What is your source? You are being given a lot of latitude here to make statements about the Alien presence. 

Mr. Caddy, I have a bit of conjecture that requires a preface.

Here is the preface.... I don't believe in The Alien Presence. I do not understand how intelligent people believe in something like this or why they might say they believe in something like this. I consider you to be an intelligent person.

(Segway) Did you not announce that you have a book coming out Soon?

Now, my conjecture.... Could Douglas be pre-discrediting himself, ahead of the release of his book? Could he be doing this as a means of protection? Could he be planning on releasing, revealing, some very important information regarding certain subjects, subjects like Watergate, the JFKA, and the people involved? Could the claims that Douglas is making now make it easy for for interested parties to call him a crackpot, rather than silence or prosecute him?

I just don't get it. 

Interesting thought Michael....  doubtful to get a true course answer though - if you are indeed correct.... or even if not.

As to Aliens....  Can anyone name an organism that have ever arrived at the shores of a hospitable environment AND allowed the indigenous to remain and flourish?

Is there anyone who can believe that a species advanced enough to travel the vast galactic distances would become so incredibly lame the instant they hit our Solar system?

And then there's pure common sense...  Send a probe first.  That's what intelligent beings would do...

Do you honestly believe that a species with the ability to first find us, yet not send a signal?  Just show up and proceed to crash into everything?  :huh:

Anyway...  while we'd like to believe, some simple common sense makes it extremely difficult.

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Second Mr. Josephs. What is your source? You are being given a lot of latitude here to make statements about the Alien presence. 

I answered this question in this topic on Sunday. Scroll up to read it.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

27 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I answered this question in this topic on Sunday. Scroll up to read it.

So you are saying you can not reveal your source?

Yes, and if anyone cannot figure why, then that person lacks the grasp of how the world really works. Why would I disclose my source to the doubters in this forum when doing so would lead to destruction of his career? Hello....

17 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Interesting thought Michael....  doubtful to get a true course answer though - if you are indeed correct.... or even if not.

As to Aliens....  Can anyone name an organism that have ever arrived at the shores of a hospitable environment AND allowed the indigenous to remain and flourish?

Is there anyone who can believe that a species advanced enough to travel the vast galactic distances would become so incredibly lame the instant they hit our Solar system?

And then there's pure common sense...  Send a probe first.  That's what intelligent beings would do...

Do you honestly believe that a species with the ability to first find us, yet not send a signal?  Just show up and proceed to crash into everything?  :huh:

Anyway...  while we'd like to believe, some simple common sense makes it extremely difficult.

Do you honestly believe that a species with the ability to first find us, yet not send a signal?  Just show up and proceed to crash into everything? 

David, when the native peoples of Central and South America first encountered European visitors ( military at first ) who were so obviously much more highly advanced technologically with guns, big ships, cannons and telescopes and navigation inventions etc, they too must have been almost disbelieving, awe struck and even fearful of such differences.

Soon enough however, these highly advanced visitors revealed their own vulnerabilities with catching diseases, their great ships sinking in storms, etc.

The fact that sometimes ( very rarely ) a possible ET craft might be damaged due to Earthly forces of nature ( like lightning?) or a new human made weapon is not beyond logic. Especially if they are controlled by some robotic creation which as a machine would have obvious limitations.

One of my main points of reference in believing the ET reality is what immediate family relatives ,who I trust more than most others, have shared with me in their first hand observations regarding such things.

I can't say I have personally seen UFO craft although my two experiences of seeing something close to the standard description of these left me sensing these were not traditional man made machines.

My beliefs in alien existence are incoherent, inconsistent; split, if you will. They are similar to my religious beliefs. 

When you consider the emmense size of the solar system, our galaxy, then our universe, then consider the number of stars and solar systems in the universe, the chance that there is no other life out there seems so small as to be impossible. 

On the other hand, the fascinating miracle of life, consciousness, sentience and love make me think that it is indeed so miraculous, that it may actually be unique.

Those lattter feelings have waned since I have grown older and have lost the excitement for life that I had in my youth; but I still do and always will remember these great and fascinating questions, and my conclusions, however in conflict they may be, about them.