The Education Forum

The Free Energy Field's State of Arrested Development

Wade Frazier

Hi:

This will start a few posts on the free energy field and its state of arrested development, and why I really don’t want to have much to do with the field today.  I strongly doubt that free energy technology is going to come to the world through today’s free energy field, either through the current participants or the current efforts.  Brian did not think so, either.  I have written about these subjects plenty, but have not really devoted a thread to it yet, and I keep getting asked about it.

To begin with, the public arrival of free energy technology alone will be the biggest event in the human journey, even leaving aside the other sequestered technologies.  Those technologies are very real and likely have been on Earth for longer than I have been alive.  But they remain in the possession of the Global Controllers (GCs), and even though their organization is fractured and most of them want to release free energy to the world, I am not counting on it.  It was most likely a disenchanted faction of the GCs that gave my close friend an underground demonstration of some of what sits in Godzilla’s Golden Hoard.  You can take it to the bank that those technologies exist on Earth today, and if you saw them in action, it would look like a magic show.  My pal’s eyes were bugging out of his head, and he told the demonstrators that they did not play in his galaxy.  Technologically, the Fifth Epoch is already here, which is partly why I always say that the problems of manifesting free energy technology in the public sphere are not really technological, but issues of integrity and sentience.  

Free energy efforts go back to at least Tesla, and the GC’s have honed their tactics of suppression into a science today, but I consider their efforts only a small part of the reason why we don’t enjoy free energy technology today.  

Let’s get the theory out of the way, first, as this issue constantly arises.  The big technological breakthroughs defied the theories of the day, and what my friend saw turns the physics textbooks into doorstops.  Before the Wright brothers first flew, scientists declared heavier-than-air human flight “impossible,” they flew for five years in obscurity, and in the rare times that establishment science even mentioned them, it was in tones of denial and ridicule.  Even after their flights could no longer be denied, the Smithsonian Institution engaged in a campaign for a generation to deny the Wright brothers their rightful precedence.  The sight of flying planes was arguably the most spectacular moment of the entire Industrial Revolution, and the inventors were treated that way.

While Edison’s teams were perfecting incandescent lighting, Establishment science declared their goal “impossible,” and even after Edison was lighting up Menlo Park while the public walked under the lights, scientists refused to walk to Menlo Park to see for themselves, while dismissing Edison’s feat as a “fraud” and an “idiotic idea.”  

One might think that scientists learned their lessons long ago, but human nature has not changed in the past century, and egocentric certainty that one’s theories represent reality applies to scientists in spades, to this day.  Not long before he died, Brian said that Establishment science’s blindness and denial today is actually worse than it was when the Wright brothers flew.  

I have seen at least a dozen alternative physics models (here is a recent one) proposed by scientists and inventors.  It is easy to disappear down those rabbit holes.  Theories are not reality, although they aspire to explain some aspect of it.  For what I do, it is plenty to know that free energy is far from “impossible” according to today’s corpus of scientific theory, with even heavyweights such as David Bohm weighing in.  There have been many challenges from within orthodoxy.  For a scientist to call free energy “impossible” or “contrary to the laws of physics” is to become the professional descendant of those scientists who disparaged and ridiculed Edison and the Wright brothers.  Looking to scientists for answers, credibility, and the like is looking in the wrong place.

There is organized suppression coming from various levels of Earth’s power structure, Godzilla is merely the apex predator in a global jungle filled with them, scientists snooze in their soft berths, and if they ever get out of their easy chairs and pursue anything of substance, they are quickly brought back into line with threats and ostracism, and not because of organized suppression, but by simple orthodox herd management.  After Brian left the sherry-sipping fold, he scrambled for the rest of his life.

Today, the free energy field is dominated by scientists, inventors, promoters, and entrepreneurs, with many gawkers, cheerleaders, opportunists, and the like, while Godzilla watches, mostly amused by the spectacle.  IMO, none of them are taking an approach that has a prayer in the current environment.  There have been many demonstrations of bona fide free energy technology, but in his life’s last years, Brian tried to educate the public on the yawning gulf between a working prototype and something that the public could use.  It is a vast no-man’s land, even leaving aside the organized suppression, and many billionaires today sit like vultures, waiting to swoop in and take over the field, if any effort ever gets close to commercial viability.  Billionaires swarmed Dennis and Greer when they flied high, but none of them helped.  If any ever tried to, they were quickly dissuaded.  In a recent video, Greer mentioned talking to a hundred people near the LA airport, and ten billionaires were in the audience.  None ever helped, to my knowledge.  Dennis repeatedly encountered the same situations.  No billionaire “philanthropist” is going to come forward and save the day.  They are a bunch of phonies.  

This will take a few posts, and I’ll cover a bit of territory, taking in contenders, pretenders, the perils and temptations, and why no free energy effort has ever danced clear of them.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

On free energy theory and inventions a little more…

Only a few weeks after our first Greatest Energy Show, Dennis, Mr. Engineer, and Mr. Mentor met with a scientist in LA who challenged the Second Law of Thermodynamics.  He was the first of many that we encountered.  Mallove called the Second Law some kind of quaint myth.  Both Mr. Mentor and Victor Fischer thought that marrying heat pumps with hydraulic heat engines could produce free energy, and both of them presented inventions to do just that.  I was contacted just yesterday by a free energy inventor along those lines.  I don’t know if those technologies would work or not, for making free energy, and my assessment would not count for much, anyway.  

On the zero-point field end of it, people such as Tesla were theorizing along those lines before quantum physics was even invented.  If you get into free energy theorizing a little, you will see challenges to Maxwell’s equations, or, at least, the popular interpretations of them.  Bearden does that, and challenges theories from the 19th century that were never updated for relativity and quantum theory.  On Bearden, you will find plenty of scientists and “skeptics” who dismiss him or point out errors in his work (this guy does), although I also saw Mark dragging around a well-worn copy of Bearden’s magnum opus.  

Bearden can be strange to be around, as his conversations can trip the light fantastic, he would not have his back to the door in restaurants (or ask his meal companion to be on the lookout), afraid that spooks with scalar weapons would come after him, he was leery of the Yakuza (seemingly for good reason), and the like.  However, before he gets dismissed as a paranoid crank, he got points for working with Sparky Sweet, who had the goods, and Tom’s story of how he was nearly nabbed in a Godzilla sting operation was eerily similar to what we were subjected to about the same time.  But I also have those close to me who wonder, with good reason, if Tom is on special assignment, purposefully muddying the free energy waters.  It is hard to say with Tom, but I respect a lot of what he had to say.  He is retired from the field today, in his old age.   

But for all of the above, the aspirants rarely escaped their nationalist/capitalist orientations, especially Americans (they nearly all also had military backgrounds, in our arch-imperial nation).  Dennis played Patriot and continually tried the businessman’s route, Sparky played the proprietary technology game, continually approached corporate America (as Dennis also did), thinking that he would get a tickertape parade, and died of a “heart attack” soon after fleeing into hiding, after his final death threat was delivered.  Sparky’s secrets died with him, as he helped suppress his own technology.  If you read Sparky’s paper on his technology, you will see mind-bending ideas in it.  

The theories are not really all that important to me, as mainstream theory cannot explain what my friend was shown, how Sparky’s gizmo worked (not even Sparky really knew why it worked like it did), and so on.  I am not too interested in free energy physics banter.  For me, it is plenty to know that the orthodox theories have plenty of room for free energy in them, even though little of today’s physics will survive into the Fifth Epoch.  

Heck, I explain, within the framework of textbook physics, why Dennis sold the world’s best heating system and why Mr. Mentor’s engine was hailed as the world’s best for powering an automobile, and 20 years later, I am still waiting for the first in-depth discussions of those technologies.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I grew up in an inventor’s workshop, am likely an inventor (Artisan) soul myself, so I have an understanding of the creative process and inventors.  I am highly sympathetic to the idea that free energy inventors should be fairly compensated for helping bring history’s most lucrative technology to the world, but we do not live in that kind of world.  As I step back and take in my site, it is mainly about disabusing people of the fantasies that they have of the world we live in.  Shedding our conditioning is not easy, even when we want to.  That is what Uncle Ed’s, Noam’s, and my work have in common.  

But inventors tend to have a nerdish tunnel vision and the naïveté of scientists that Uncle Bucky wrote about.  There are college classes today that teach about the invention and technology-development process.  One key curriculum lesson is that for normal inventing, the inventor is almost always screwed out of his or her invention.  Inventors who profited from their inventions are few and far between.  John Rockefeller’s pal Andrew Carnegie said, “Pioneering don’t pay.”  If inventors are universally screwed for normal inventing, they can forget about it for free energy inventing.  The free energy field is strewn with martyrs.

While creativity is the positive pole of Artisans, and the positive pole is only accessed through love, the delusion that took me the longest to shed was that inventors had an extra helping of integrity.  Maybe they do (at least, when they are operating from the Artisan’s positive pole), but the difference is so small as to be negligible.  The greatest lesson of my journey is that personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity, and inventors are not really an oasis in that desert.  There is no oasis.  Mr. Inventor began to teach me that lesson, mostly by his own behavior.  

But God bless the naïveté of a Sparky Sweet, mailing off working prototypes of his free energy gizmo, expecting the tickertape parade, or Dennis’s believing the full-page ads run by the electric companies about energy conservation, thinking that they would give him a tickertape parade.  Of course, the opposite happened for those men.  

That kind of entry-level naïveté to the free energy field I have called Level 6, and most free energy inventors live there or the level “above” it, Level 7, in which they are worldly enough to know about the organized suppression but think that they can somehow avoid it.  Sparky and Dennis walked straight into Godzilla’s den, while Level 7 members think that they can sneak past it.  Level 7s probably scare me more than Level 6s do.  Mark learned his Level 7 lesson early on, and wisely never tried that route again.  I was never in Level 6 or 7, and regard Level 7 as arising from adolescent, James-Bond-ish fantasies.  Godzilla’s global surveillance abilities are second to none, and thinking that people can sneak past him is a potentially deadly delusion.  I have assumed that I have been under constant surveillance ever since I became Dennis’s partner.  It just comes with the territory, and nobody should labor under the delusion that they can anonymously interact with me.  There is no way to do that, and that is a variation of the Level 7 delusion.  It is one reason why my forum will never have anonymous members.  I will not cater to delusions and cowardice.  They have no place in my effort, as they would lead to its failure.

However, the greatest threat to free energy inventors is not the organized suppression, but themselves and their “allies.”  With personal integrity so low among the general population, and the many temptations of free energy technology, free energy efforts almost always are infected by greed and megalomania, the Treasure of the Sierra Madre effect takes over, and the efforts end in bloodbaths of greed and backstabbing.  The first dozen times I saw it, I was shocked, and Dennis told me to join the club.  Eventually, I nearly adopted the posture of, “I used to be disgusted, but now I am only amused.”  That is one very good reason why the businessman’s path to free energy does not have a prayer.  If self-interest forms the foundation of the effort, it is doomed from the start. If the participants are “lucky,” they will get Godzilla’s Golden Handcuffs.  We received the first friendly buyout offer a few months after I became Dennis’s partner, and they raised the ante a year later, before they lowered the boom on us.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

All these years later, one of the most amazing aspects of Dennis’s journey is how nearly everybody lies about it, from corrupt officials to the media to the “skeptics” to supposed “allies” in the free energy field.  It is like they are all in a lying contest, and the bigger the lies, the better.  And here is the subject that they all studiously avoid:

Dennis put the world’s best heating system on people’s homes for free.

Nothing like it has been done in world history.  The lessons to be learned from Dennis’s incredible journey are second to none, but nearly everybody lies about it, instead.  I have watched the lies easily dupe people for many years, even those who fancy themselves “smart.”  Maybe even especially them.  

Dennis’s journey is one hell of a lesson in mounting disruptive technology efforts, even though Dennis was not trying to be disruptive.  The Establishment’s immune system does not really kick in unless something threatens to be disruptive.  Dennis was putting disruptive energy technology on the market, and nothing is more disruptive than that, which nobody else in the free energy field ever did, so his journey should be required study for anybody with free energy aspirations.  But with the blizzard of lies, the naïve denial, and so on, the lessons of his journey have not been learned, and that is one reason among many why the free energy field stays in its state of arrested development.  

I can’t tell you how many times I have heard of this or that free energy inventor, making the news briefly, whether it is in the USA, Australia, or wherever, and he demonstrates a free energy gizmo (or talks up his idea), he has some entrepreneur buddy trying to raise money, approaching the government, the energy industry, applying for a patent, keeping his technology proprietary, etc.  I get bombarded with “news” like that, and I don’t want to watch.  It is like they are all stuck on Square One.  Let’s say that Dennis was on Square Six, where they lower the boom on you, with a high-profile takedown, meant to be an instructive lesson to any other aspirants.  Sparky watched in rapt attention.  I have never seen or heard of anybody else ever getting to Square Four.  An inventor demonstrating a bona fide free energy gizmo let’s say is Square Three, or maybe Two.  Hardly anybody ever gets past Square One.  

It reminds me of those 18-year-boys, eager to get on the battlefield, in complete denial of what lied ahead, determined to become a hero.  It is like the free energy turnip truck keeps running on schedule, dumping off aspirants daily, all trying the same paths of disaster over and over, with never an inkling that maybe there is something awry with their approach.  It is like that Santayana quote that those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.  

All “bright ideas” that I ever heard of from free energy newcomers were the same naïve suggestions, which have invariably led to disaster.  So, the failure to learn has been a key reason why the free energy field stays in its state of arrested development.  

As I staggered from my home town, with my life in ruins, I began the study of why the world worked so starkly differently from how I was taught that it did, and if there is one overriding theme of my site, that is it.  We are lied to from our cradles, from all directions.  How can we learn, when all that we are taught are lies?  

One definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome each time.  Under that definition, the entire free energy milieu is insane, and watching aspirants claim to be the Messiah or Second Coming is just part of the circus.  

These are reasons why I don’t want to have much to do with today’s free energy field, and why Brian said that the people in the field today were not going to make it happen.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One reason for the free energy field’s arrested development is certainly organized suppression, and as I have written plenty, far more than Godzilla is involved in it, as various interests protect their turf from the threat of disruptive technology, from the local to state to national to global interests.  They aren’t all coordinated, either.  Each of them knows the game they are playing and largely act independently, although what happened in Ventura and Seattle likely had a number of those levels interacting, including the GCs.  They all clearly saw the threat that we represented to the rackets, and many criminals on their payroll are more than happy to do their bidding, for the right price.  Some were very much in on it, such as Bill, Ken, and Mr. Deputy, while others such as Mr. Investigator and Ms. Prosecutor were just doing their jobs, with no care in the world if their targets were innocent or not, as their kill ratio (AKA “prosecutorial efficiency”) was all that they cared about, and their consciences were not troubled in the least by lying their asses off to gain that coveted conviction.  The system is evil, from top to bottom.  No need to heap it all on Godzilla’s shoulders.  

It is hard to build up too much steam when the attacks rain down on you.  Dennis got it from all directions in Seattle.  We similarly got an inside-outside job in Ventura.  The GCs’ bag of tricks is large and impressive, and you usually do not even know that you have been messed with.  They can play an exceedingly subtle and sophisticated game. Your life is suddenly wrecked or over, and you don’t know why.  It took Brian years to realize that his heart attack was not natural and why.  

But Godzilla rarely needs to roll out of bed and lift a claw.  Most efforts self-destruct from the inside before they ever get going.  More than 95% of free energy tinkerers never come up with anything genuine in their garages and workshops, and for the few who do, they succumb to the magnitude of the issue and go crazy, with megalomania common enough, or their supporters wipe them out, as greed infects everybody and it collapses in a self-inflicted bloodbath.  The “lucky” ones got the Golden Handcuffs.  

Of course, the public was no help, gawking at the spectacle if they are even aware of it, and my first big awakening moment was watching the employees cheer the theft of Dennis’s company.  In the end, I estimate that Godzilla’s antics comprise about 10-15% of the reason why we don’t have free energy today.  And at 0.001% of Earth’s population or so, they definitely are punching over their weight, but the vast majority of the reason is the sleeping masses.  God bless free energy inventors and their allies, even though they almost always lack pure motivation.  Some part of them realizes the benefits that will accrue to humanity and Earth.  So, they usually get a divine glimpse, and I like to think that that almost always is part of their motivation, and for that, they get points with me, and my sympathy for what befell them.  Many are dead for their trouble.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

The coming of free energy is beyond the dreams of avarice.  A big part of my big essay is to portray just how big it will be: it will have Epochal significance and more.  It will have super-Epochal significance, as humanity becomes a Type 1 civilization, and the Super-Epoch of Scarcity will end.  It will be the biggest event in the human journey, by far.  It gave my ego problems in the very beginning, so I am keenly aware of the ego issues that arise.  You have to have your feet very firmly on the ground to begin to enter that arena, and not many egos can handle it for long.  The megalomania of Keshe and other aspirants is all too understandable.  

I have heard “Nobel Prize” thrown around at free energy inventors, and a Nobel would be an afterthought to the arrival of free energy, but that kind of talk goes to people’s heads.  It is also why thieves swarm free energy efforts, which initially shocked me, but I got used to it.  It almost became funny after a while.  It was like a bunch of Orcs lusting after The One Ring.  

What is surreal about the entire scene is that while we have inventors and scientists going after free energy and the related theories (related to the elusive Unified Field), the public is oblivious, other than a tabloid fascination at times, Godzilla intervenes when necessary, but the lower level predators usually deal with the threat long before he needs to lift a claw, opportunists and thieves swarm (including those “philanthropist” billionaires, sitting like vultures), as do groupies, the ungrounded, provocateurs, aspirants announce that they are the Messiah or Second Coming, the media attacks, there are many dead martyrs, and so on.  I know of nothing else like it on Earth.  It makes P.T. Barnum’s most extravagant shows pale to insignificance.  

On one hand, if people understand the issue’s magnitude, they can begin to understand that an Epochal Event needs an Epochal approach.  Inventors trying to get rich and famous and scientists trying to get Nobel Prizes are completely useless for this effort.  It can’t be about the ego.  Anybody coming from there is effortlessly defeated and rarely gets more than a few steps down the path before self-destructing.  The perils and temptations are innumerable, and yawning pitfalls await.  

My big essay, and my site in general, is to help the people I seek shed their scarcity-based conditioning, which is generally egocentric.  A soul-orientation is needed for this super-Epochal task, which is why my list of necessary choir-member qualities looks as it does.

People need to find that balance of understanding the magnitude of the issue and why it is important to focus on it (that comprehensive perspective), without letting their egos get carried away.  Very few people on the planet today can achieve it.  Those are just the numbers, and no judgment is implied.  The vast majority of humanity will not begin to awaken until the Fifth Epoch arrives, and that is normal.  If an effort like mine bears fruit, it will be the first time in the human journey that the next Epoch was imagined, as a way to help it arrive.  Next to making free energy happen, everything else happening on the planet today is mere noise, and Godzilla knows it, which is why he so ardently keeps the lid on it.  

Today’s free energy inventors are more of the problem than the solution, and any successful free energy effort has to make them a peripheral aspect.  The milieu’s obsessive focus on the scientists and inventors is a key aspect of the field’s arrested development.  Those people are a dime a dozen (or $10 million a pop  :) ).  The big offers to go away were given to the movers and shakers such as Dennis and Greer.  

I have stated it plenty of times: the issue of making free energy happen is not really a problem of technology and money, but of integrity and sentience.  Everybody that I respect in the free energy field began their journeys naively, usually as overgrown Boy Scouts.  Naïveté is no crime, but it needs to be shed early in this journey.  

A generation ago, James Gilliland worked with a free energy inventor whose gizmo worked like Sparky Sweet’s did, and the cloak-and-dagger games soon began, leading to deaths, and they halted their effort when they saw what they were up against.  Mark also stopped his Level 7 “sneak past them” strategy, when he was rudely disabused of his naïveté.  

The talking heads in today’s free energy field not only act criminally (and are embraced) but often act with a stunning lack of discernment.  A decade ago, one of today’s leading voices in the free energy field defended Mr. Skeptic’s crimes to me, and he then turned around and attacked Brian.  What the heck is wrong with that picture?  

There is more to come, and I’ll finish this series on what would need to be done, if anything productive is going to come out of the free energy milieu.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

There are so many ways to miss the mark of understanding.  To get to where the Fifth Epoch’s potential is understood (even the concept of a Fifth Epoch has proven very difficult for people to even imagine)  to understand why all attempts so far have failed, and what might have a chance of getting there, has been the work of a lifetime.  Only very rare people can go down these paths even a little ways without having all manner of unproductive reaction that takes them down the innumerable rabbit holes, they run away, shrieking, they go on the attack, and so on.  Even among the free energy field’s leaders, it is far from easy.

I talked with Dennis last year, as he sought help with his latest effort (I could not provide the kind of help he sought, which was mainly finding a lot of money).  Since he has been banned from working in the energy industry in the USA ever again, his latest effort is some kind of “reshuffling the deck of scarcity” game.  He told me that it would be bigger than free energy.  Nothing is bigger than free energy, and when I heard that from Dennis, it became obvious that he did not understand free energy’s Epochal significance.  If he does not understand, how much will the laity understand?  I even heard Brian say that free energy (which he called “new energy”) would be “one of the most” important developments in helping humanity turn the corner.  I let the comment pass, but what could be bigger than free energy?  The only thing that I can think of is God showing up and making his presence obvious to all, and even then the biggest boon that he/she could bestow would be free energy!

Brian and Dennis led free energy efforts, and they did not quite understand.  However, if Brian had been alive when I published my big essay, I think that he would have been its biggest fan, and he would have definitely understood my Epochal framework.  He had already seen embryonic versions of it (and here).  My coming essay update will make the issues even more explicit.  Dennis and Brian immediately understood that I was doing something different.  

Steven Greer appears to understand free energy’s Epochal significance, although he has rarely written about it, and then only in a paragraph or two.  When I saw Greer announce his $100K free energy prize, I shook my head in dismay, that Greer could be stuck in such an elementary level of the game.  That is the stuff that somebody in field for ten minutes comes up with, a typical newcomer “bright idea.”  Greer has slowly seemed to learn over the years, but he is still at an entry-level understanding of key issues.  

And all of us have our personal foibles and idiosyncrasies.  I could never do what Dennis, Brian, and Greer did.  I can’t lead an army, but maybe a choir:)

Even among grizzled veterans, I never saw full comprehension of the issues, obstacles, opportunities, and the like.  Alden Bryant was the hippest environmentalist that I ever met.  He knew about free energy’s organized suppression, he worked with Yull Brown, and had been around the block a few times, in his 80s when I knew him.  At one of our NEM board meetings, Alden brought up an elderly free energy inventor in Texas who had been arbitrarily thrown into jail, and Alden wanted NEM to help spring him.  Been there, done that.  We were just getting going, and we did not have the wherewithal to help out.  I was bankrolling NEM as it was, and springing somebody from jail is something that I never want to do again.  I only had one life to sacrifice.

Alden was the grandfather of the Rio summit, was on a first-name basis with Earth’s leading environmentalists, he lived near the Sierra Club’s headquarters and knew its president and board, and he tried to whip them up to support NEM.  I had already had my fill of environmentalists by then, and Alden never got any traction with any environmental groups that I heard of.  Environmentalists treat free energy like the enemy.  I never discussed with Alden how that went (I was out of NEM by then), trying to enlist the environmentalists, but it must have been a sobering experience for him.  

Of course, Dennis had his companies stolen repeatedly, and I witnessed many attempts.  Brian got kicked out of NEM by the board members, which was not the first time that he experienced that.

I have heard plenty about Adam Trombly’s adventures from those close to him.  His life’s story is the only one that I know of that ranks with Dennis’s on the preposterous scale.  I have heard Bearden and Mark relate their tales.  I have heard from the inside, repeatedly, about Sparky Sweet’s sad journey, and so on.  I did not need to hear Brian’s 25 dead inventor stories, as I could tell my fair share of them.  Soldiers who have been on the battlefield do not regale each other with tales, but do their best to forget the experience.  If they do talk, it is generally in a therapeutic sense, so that they stop having nightmares.  I know that dynamic all too well.  

In that light, when Mr. Skeptic showed up a decade later, to debunk our experiences and perform criminal acts while doing it, what amazed me was how leading figures in the free energy field made excuses for him, as they incredibly embraced him while attacking Brian or abetting the attacks.  Even I was surprised by that.

After being encouraged for years to contact the father of the Free Software Movement, I finally did, and one frustrating month later, we were finished.  The man was a classic Level 3.  Periodically, I reach out to writers who might understand, but it is like a walk in the desert.  A couple of years ago, I reached out to several leading financial bloggers who had an understanding of the role of energy in the economy, and they realized that money was only an accounting fiction.  One of them even promoted the idea of free energy.  I only heard back from one (and not the free energy promoter), who directed me to the Post-Carbon Institute, where Richard Heinberg is on the board.  I nearly laughed.  

I have virtually never found anybody at home among progressives, and a jeer is about the best that I have ever gotten from them.  This is the walk in the desert that Brian discussed.  

A few years ago, I heard that China was building a city for developing free energy, like they did for Yull Brown.  I am not holding my breath, but maybe something will come of it.  

All in all, these posts show what a sorry state the free energy milieu is in, how it has few allies and many enemies (and the greatest obstacles are the milieu’s members), and it is no surprise that I am a voice in the wilderness today.  The next posts will wrap up this thread for now, and I’ll describe what the free energy milieu would need to look like to have a prayer of success.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

A little more on the free energy field’s state of arrested development, before I write about what it would look like if it was not stuck where it has been for generations.

I have written about the many times that I have watched or heard of free energy aspirants, which is usually a tinkerer in his garage or workshop, with maybe a businessman buddy, announcing his plans to develop free energy technology for public use.  It became wearying to be continually contacted about those people, asking what I thought about it.  It was like being asked if I thought that playing Russian roulette was a good idea, and whether the latest player would “win.”

Almost as wearying has been hearing about inventors or scientists in California, who usually worked for the military or military (AKA “aerospace”) contractors, and who got involved in classified research (black projects) and were coming forward as insiders, or who stumbled into them, or began tinkering, came up with something, and then had hell to pay from their employers (as in their careers were over, at a minimum) or the spooks harried them.  

I grew up knowing about that world, and let’s put aside my own adventures for now, but Mark and Sparky had pretty standard stories of what happened in California when you began pushing the envelope of disruptive energy technologies.  California is where Brian nearly died, courtesy of the military, after he snooped into UFOs.  California has the most corrupt legal system in the USA, by far, with literal gangsters sitting on the bench.  I have heard of more stories of alternative cancer doctors being wiped out in California than anywhere else, and I tasted California’s corruption in the medical racket, too.  What Gary Wean and Rodney Stich encountered was just a day at court in California.  

I am highly skeptical when so-called “insiders” step forward to report on their involvement with UFOs, exotic technology, and the like, and I always take their testimony with a huge grain of salt.  UFOs and free energy have been subjected to the biggest cover-up in history, and those who come forward from the inside are being allowed to, and the motivation behind that “permission” is going to be dubious.  I would guess that what comes from such “insiders” is disinformation most of the time, in some way.  Either the “insider” is spinning disinformation (which always has elements of the truth in it, which helps make it believable) consciously, is being fed it unwittingly, or some combination of those dynamics.  Also, many so-called “insiders” are phonies.  So-called “insiders” can rarely provide documentary evidence of their insider status, so anybody can claim insider status, and plenty of fake insiders ply their trade, selling books and videos.

When I hear that people had the spooks take them under their wing, and then informed them of how it works in the cloak-and-dagger world, I quickly study something else.  Those people are a dime a dozen, and disinformation is their primary product.  In the past generation, I’ll bet that I have heard at least 50 times about an “insider” who announced that ET disclosure was going to happen within days or weeks, often with a magic date announced.  Or some global event would happen that would awaken humanity.  These stories make the rounds all the time, and I can’t help but be bombarded by the “news.”

A cousin to that is so-called insiders spinning grand yarns about what the spooks are up to, often conjoined with ET activities, and free energy and other exotic technology is often prominent.  California is the epicenter of the stories (or places such as Area 51 and New Mexico) most of the time.  Most of what I hear is likely disinformation in at least some aspect.  I was given something just a few days ago, from the so-called inside, produced by people who have almost no credibility with me (nothing that they say can be independently verified, and much contradicts what people in the know, whom I respect, have to say about those situations), but they sure do with people in my circles, who uncritically lap that stuff up, even after I caution them not to.  It is the stuff of tabloids.  Far too many free energy aspirants and tall tales come from the California aerospace and military milieu, and I take them all with a grain of salt.  The milieu is very real, but insiders are tainted by their very status as insiders.  IMO, tales of free energy, other exotic technologies, ETs, and the like that emanate from that western USA military/aerospace milieu, especially from “insiders,” need to be viewed with a very skeptical eye.  

For me, the most impressive Disclosure Project witnesses were people who saw something that they were not supposed to (such as Gordon Cooper).  They may have been “insiders” in that they worked for the military or NASA, but they were not part of the black projects, and saw something by accident or a lapse in security.  

There is genuine testimony in that blizzard of gossip and disinformation, but unless you are in the milieu, you are not going to be able to winnow the wheat from the chaff.  You can sharpen your tools of discernment by diving into some of those situations, but only a few are necessary to get a feel for how it works.  A steady diet of that stuff is a good way to get deluded and go off the deep end, which I have witnessed more than once.  

Kind of the flip side of all of that credulous imbibing of what is mostly disinformation is people in the milieu openly lying and disseminating disinformation about situations with rich documentary trails, and I know Dennis’s situation the best.  Of course, so-called “skeptics” lie their asses off about Dennis, but are just likely doing their jobs.  That the biggest “skeptical” xxxx was embraced by a prominent member of the free energy field, who simultaneously attacked Brian, was crazy enough, but another leading name in the free energy field published outright Big Lies about Dennis, and his criminal essay has been promoted ever since by so-called “progressives” in the milieu, as they say that they are educating the public.  That essay has been given to me at least a dozen times, as an example of great writing on the milieu (!), and the most recent promotion of that libel was by Foster Gamble.  It is insane, that completely undocumented claims receive avid and even lurid attention, while easily disproven lies are endlessly repeated.  I was pushed out of a forum recently by a credulous administrator who lapped up the lies.  

All of those antics only further confirm my journey’s greatest lesson.  The integrity issue is the paramount one.  Everything else pales to insignificance.  The problems of the free energy conundrum are those of integrity and sentience, not money and technology.  

I’ll finish this series of posts for now with what the free energy milieu might look like if it got past its state of arrested development.  I doubt that the field will, which is largely why I don’t want to have much to do with it (and am doing my own thing), but I’ll describe what it would look like, in order for it to have a prayer of delivering the goods.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

What might a free energy effort with a prayer of success look like?  This list will be very familiar to my readers.  Briefly, the members of a free energy effort that might have a chance will have reached these understandings:

Anybody who is going to be any use to a free energy effort with a realistic chance has to have reached those understandings.  They also need to learn that Earth’s power structure is not all-powerful.  Those with their ears close enough to the ground will also be aware that the global cabal is currently fractured, and most of them actually favor free energy and related technologies’ coming forward into public awareness and use, as they do not want to make Earth uninhabitable, which humanity is well on the way to achieving.  

With individuals, yes, the organized suppression can squash free energy aspirants like bugs, one at a time, but enough people operating from combined positive intention will be unstoppable.  The “cohesion” of such an effort will be formed by pursuing a common goal, and its members will be self-motivated, not enticed by self-interest.  

That self-motivated cohesion will be partly formed through personal integrity and an awareness of the Epochal significance of free energy.  It generally takes a comprehensive perspective to truly understand.  They will understand that the technology and science are minor aspects of the issue, and they know that scientist-and-inventor-centric approaches are also doomed.  They will know that the key issues are not about technology and money, but integrity and sentience.  

No free energy effort was ever mounted around those understandings, in toto, and achieving those understandings will be the hard part.  If my effort bears fruit, it will be the first of its kind, and might be the only one that will be needed to usher in the Fifth Epoch.

The bar has to be set high and remain there, or else it will be doomed to failure, and failure in this field means ruined and prematurely ended lives.  I have seen enough of that.  It is time for something different.  Time is short.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier