The Education Forum

SUBJECT NAMES AND RELATED 201 FILE #'S

Here is yet another updated and mostly un-redacted version of a 14 page report on individuals involved in CASTRO ASSASSINATIONS... with the mention of whether they had 201 files or not...

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10310-10019.pdf

If LARRY is around... I found this kind of interesting about HERMINIO DIAZ GARCIA

5a9866af5a8a3_HerminioDIAZGarcia-involvedinplottokillCASTRO.jpg.11e065de8e278f679f76a697b2158a27.jpg

3 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

What about 117 vols of info on Oswald.

Then go look at all of them....

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1095

Excuse me asking but everyone knows about GOOGLE by now...

Googled: "Oswald 201 file" and this is the first response.  (I Googled some of the other names but I doubt that the CIA would let out 201 files indiscriminately...

Oswald 201 File (201-289248) - Mary Ferrell Foundation
https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1095
This collection is the voluminous CIA "201" file (also known as a "personality" file) on Lee Henry (sic)Oswald. The file was opened in December 1960 and contains a small set of pre-assassination records. After the assassination, this file became a repository for much of the CIA's investigative work, and grew into the massive ...

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Here is yet another updated and mostly un-redacted version of a 14 page report on individuals involved in CASTRO ASSASSINATIONS... with the mention of whether they had 201 files or not...

Again...big deal?  Nothing Earth-shattering here Dave. I know you're sitting in your foil-covered room 24/7 trying to solve the case, but you're not going to.  Do you know why? If the CIA was involved in this, do you really think they're going to release anything of significance?

But only I and other folks who think more plausibly understand this.  In your alternative universe,  you think a name revealed on a 55-year-old paper is worthy to mention.

Is this child for real? 

Newsflash little man... none of this is for you - you don't understand any of it and when you try, you look even more ignorant - if that's even possible....  :up

Just make the assumption that if I start a thread - you will not understand what it's about or offer anything constructive... so here's a thought...

start a thread with something you want to talk about...   :idea  and have at it...  

Spending your day finding ways to understand what we're talking about and being offensive because you simply can't comprehend is fine for an 8-year old... oh, right.

When does "offensively and annoyingly posting repeatedly on every thread with no rhyme or reason other than to annoy" become a offense worthy of a time-out?

Go ask tommy... :sun   he knows.

Edited by David Josephs
Sigh..

35 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

When does "offensively and annoyingly posting repeatedly on every thread with no rhyme or reason other than to annoy" become a offense worthy of a time-out?

Go ask tommy... :sun   he knows.

5a99793d2a3e9_Whinychild.jpg.e9a273349052e7d65083e0cba26a9d62.jpg

Sorry, Dave. I know the truth hurts....so you tend to just lash out when you can't rebut my rebuttals.

Hi David, I did note the document on Diaz Garcia and that was one of several we collected while working on SWHT, there are other CIA files on him from 63 relating to a yet another reported, abortive attack on Castro.  After that it does get confusing as it appears that multiple people were using the same name, that appears to have happened with others who moved into drug smuggling to support theme selves and fund further efforts against Cuba - that exile network developed and lasted until some of its members became involved years later in more assassination attempts against Castro across Latin America and ultimately became attached to the Contra effort and  yet more drug smuggling.

Edited by Larry Hancock

I'm afraid a lot of it hinges on the idea that you can do things "deniably", which often means you have to reach out to those folks that do deniable things all the time because they are illegal....sort of like hanging out with a bad crowd.