The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

49 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Bill Decker arranged for his Deputies (esp. Luke Mooney) to plant the rifle and shells and to "discover" them within one hour after the JFK shooting. 

Paul, if you are correct, or even if there is any kind of conspiracy involving the local constabulary, Deputy Mooney stands out as a prime suspect.   His testimony is close to ridiculous. 

Basically, we are to believe he serves as a key link in the chain of a convincing case against lone nut Oswald, but we are to believe he does all this through fortuitous random decisions he makes at the TSBD.  Mooney is wandering around aimlessly and chooses to begin his searching on the 6th floor - for no particular reason.  Good cop instincts, I guess?   Furthermore, he is continuing his arbitrary approach to police work when he inexplicably beelines for the southeastern corner of the 6th floor.  He is the first to discover the place where Kennedy's killer stood.  For good measure, he says he's entirely alone.  

Problematically, his timing is off and his memories of his boss match no other testimony.   

Mooney is an incredibly bad witness who IMO would crash quickly under cross examination, which would bust open the whole conspiracy if you are correct.  I can see someone like Mooney blindly following a cult idol like Decker - but it's hard to believe Decker's going to count on a dim bulb like Mooney to keep the story straight under questioning.  It's hard to imagine the CIA, the mafia, or any other hypothetical conspirator relying on Mooney to not spill the beans.  Hoping Mooney can keep  it together is just a huge risk, IMO, which indicates this is no air-tight conspiracy with all bases covered.  If you are right, this is big men putting their lives in the hands of a flunky.  A loyal flunky, true, but still an unconvincing flunky who could ruin it all.  It seems to me.   

Do you see my point?  Is it reasonable to count on Mooney's ability to hold up under pressure?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Deputy Boone did anything that Sheriff Decker told him to do.  That explains all his actions on 11/22/1963, in my opinion.

Fine, for the sake of allowing us to interrogate your CT, let's stipulate this is true.   Boone's testimony supports your claim.   However, if I am the author of the assassination AND controlling the coverup, there's no way I let Boone/Mooney face questioning or even appear in any official investigation.   A few of the cops are polished and easy to believe; they're either good witnesses or good liars.  But not Mooney.  He's a dangerous loose cannon, IMO.   

Mooney's role as a key mechanic in Dealey Plaza

AND

...showing his face as a lame bad l-i-a-r in the Warren Commission makes no sense to me.  A good conspiracy casts him as either worker or story-teller, not both.  IMO.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

Fine, for the sake of allowing us to interrogate your CT, let's stipulate this is true.   Boone's testimony supports your claim.   However, if I am the author of the assassination AND controlling the coverup, there's no way I let Boone/Mooney face questioning or even appear in any official investigation.   A few of the cops are polished and easy to believe; they're either good witnesses or good liars.  But not Mooney.  He's a dangerous loose cannon, IMO.   

Mooney's role as a key mechanic in Dealey Plaza

AND

...showing his face as a lame bad l-i-a-r in the Warren Commission makes no sense to me.  A good conspiracy casts him as either worker or story-teller, not both.  IMO.

Jason

Jason,

Although what you say is 99.99% true -- the exception is Dallas, Texas in 1963.

This was the Bubba Network.   Also, the boys in Washington DC had their gonads in a sling -- they couldn't contradict the Bubba Network in Dallas, Texas during the Cold War with the USSR!

For the USA to admit that the Bubba Network in Dallas was responsible for the murder of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald in cold blood -- even on national TV -- would be for the USA to admit to the USSR that we were fractured!

During the Cold War, that could be described in one word -- IMPOSSIBLE.

You don't hand the USSR a propaganda victory like this during the Cold War.   Absolutely Impossible.   So, no matter what -- the Bubba Network in Dallas had the people they had -- and furthermore, they were unashamed of what they did.  They would do it again, given that golden opportunity.

On the contrary -- the Bubba Network in Dallas, Texas in 1963 was ready to double-down -- it was the Communists who did this dastardly act, with Fidel Castro practically pulling the trigger!   It was mandatory that the USA invade Cuba -- right now!

This was the rhetoric coming out of the Dallas Radical Right in December 1963.    It's easy to verify this.

What's not easy is to show that the highest leaders of Dallas were proud and card-carrying members of the Radical Right.   This is because Washington DC put the following pressure on them (instead of bringing them to justice), namely, that they could never reveal the Truth about what they did, nor could they ever again blame the Communists.   They must blame Lee Harvey Oswald, and him alone (on the record, that is).

This is easy to verify using the WC testimony of the Washington DC experts, plus the Dallas DA Henry Wade, plus the Texas Attorney General, Waggoner Carr.   We'll get to that, later.

The Warren Commission made their promise -- they would hear everybody's testimony -- and never cross-examine.

This is why it is (1) so easy to see the Bubba Network in the JFK murder; and (2) so puzzling that this was never revealed for more than a half-century after the JFK murder.

Yet all it takes is a simple review of the facts as given in the WC pages -- with a willingness to identify these many L-I-A-R-S whom the WC claimed were telling the truth -- and it all becomes crystal clear with ease.

Anyway -- that's my contention.   Just as Allen Dulles told his aide, Jacques Zwart -- the full truth is in the Warren Report -- if we would only become experts at hair-splitting.

If we would merely bear in mind that the Warren Commission never had any intention of getting at the Truth -- but only getting everybody's testimony on the record for posterity -- then we would never worry about witnesses getting trapped by tricky lawyers.

So it was very easy to allow everybody to testify.   As we see time and again in the WC pages, especially when it came to Dallas officials -- the WC attorneys met with the Dallas witnesses privately before the Hearings -- and coached them.   This is openly admitted at the beginning/ending of several WC witness testimonies. The Dallas "Master Story" aside, the WC itself also had its own plan -- about what WC witnesses must never say.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Out of 100+ officers on duty in Dallas on November 22, 1963, why do radio logs indicate the singular report of Tippit at 1254 announcing his location in Oak Cliff?   Why aren't other officers regularly reporting their location?    Is it essential for Tippit to memorialize his time and place for some reason - even as other officers happily wonder around without location updates?

Hi Jason,

In my humble opinion, the reason that the Dallas Police Radio dispatcher singled out Tippit in the Log was that the dispatcher himself was aware of he JFK plot, and the role of JD Tippit to kill Lee Harvey Oswald (that commie rat) in the street -- so that Oswald could be effectively blamed for the JFK Assassination.

Oswald was already framed perfectly for the JFK Assassination by September, 1963, as he got himself in the newspapers, in a street fight, on the radio and on TV with Carlos Bringuier in New Orleans as part of his Fake FPCC, working for Guy Banister.

Oswald sealed this sheep-dip by taking his Fake FPCC resumé to Mexico City to seek quick passage into Cuba.   (Edwin Lopez stated under oath in 1986 -- on video in London -- that Lee Harvey Oswald certainly was in Mexico City during the final week of September, 1963.)

Since Oswald was already on TV stating that he was "definitely a Marxist," that -- plus Oswald's rifle in the hands of the Dallas Police -- was all the American public would need to justify the Dallas Police shooting him in the street.   

So, that was the plan.   The fastest way to coordinate this crucial position of Tippit in Oak Cliff by using Dallas Police Radio.  They may have regretted it later -- but there it is for the world to see.   Even then, Tippit himself was reported by citizens around Oak Cliff as unusually nervous, speeding around to and fro.  No doubt, killing anybody in cold blood is a guilty chore.

As Jeff Caufield (2015) said, however, Lee Harvey Oswald beat J.D. Tippit to the draw.   We know this because citizens reported that J.D. Tippit died with his pistol in his hand.   (Caufield also links Tippit with General Walker at Austin's BBQ, but more on this later.)

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

Although what you say is 99.99% true -- the exception is Dallas, Texas in 1963.

This was the Bubba Network.   Also, the boys in Washington DC had their gonads in a sling -- they couldn't contradict the Bubba Network in Dallas, Texas during the Cold War with the USSR!

For the USA to admit that the Bubba Network in Dallas was responsible for the murder of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald in cold blood -- even on national TV -- would be for the USA to admit to the USSR that we were fractured!

During the Cold War, that could be described in one word -- IMPOSSIBLE.

You don't hand the USSR a propaganda victory like this during the Cold War.   Absolutely Impossible.   So, no matter what -- the Bubba Network in Dallas had the people they had -- and furthermore, they were unashamed of what they did.  They would do it again, given that golden opportunity.

On the contrary -- the Bubba Network in Dallas, Texas in 1963 was ready to double-down -- it was the Communists who did this dastardly act, with Fidel Castro practically pulling the trigger!   It was mandatory that the USA invade Cuba -- right now!

This was the rhetoric coming out of the Dallas Radical Right in December 1963.    It's easy to verify this.

What's not easy is to show that the highest leaders of Dallas were proud and card-carrying members of the Radical Right.   This is because Washington DC put the following pressure on them (instead of bringing them to justice), namely, that they could never reveal the Truth about what they did, nor could they ever again blame the Communists.   They must blame Lee Harvey Oswald, and him alone (on the record, that is).

This is easy to verify using the WC testimony of the Washington DC experts, plus the Dallas DA Henry Wade, plus the Texas Attorney General, Waggoner Carr.   We'll get to that, later.

The Warren Commission made their promise -- they would hear everybody's testimony -- and never cross-examine.

This is why it is (1) so easy to see the Bubba Network in the JFK murder; and (2) so puzzling that this was never revealed for more than a half-century after the JFK murder.

Yet all it takes is a simple review of the facts as given in the WC pages -- with a willingness to identify these many L-I-A-R-S whom the WC claimed were telling the truth -- and it all becomes crystal clear with ease.

Anyway -- that's my contention.   Just as Allen Dulles told his aide, Jacques Zwart -- the full truth is in the Warren Report -- if we would only become experts at hair-splitting.

If we would merely bear in mind that the Warren Commission never had any intention of getting at the Truth -- but only getting everybody's testimony on the record for posterity -- then we would never worry about witnesses getting trapped by tricky lawyers.

So it was very easy to allow everybody to testify.   As we see time and again in the WC pages, especially when it came to Dallas officials -- the WC attorneys met with the Dallas witnesses privately before the Hearings -- and coached them.   This is openly admitted at the beginning/ending of several WC witness testimonies. The Dallas "Master Story" aside, the WC itself also had its own plan -- about what WC witnesses must never say.

All best,
--Paul

Why is it that because other information about Walker and about Mclendon and Murchison and the hotbed of activity in Houston, that a hitherto unexamined and ignored strand is not being examined, even though it relates to a chain involving Walker and Ruby and McLendon and Murchison and several Mafia connections that also connect to the other chain involving Oswald and Ruby?

Just because no one has previously followed this strand which helps to explain reasons why RFK had dragged JFK into a cauldron of intrigue that flowed from the Bay of Pigs via the ransom of Manuel Artime Buesa to JFK's loudmouth Miami proclamation about freeing Cuba, does not mean that it does not hold the answers to a lot of hitherto unanswered questions.

Nor does it mean that because all of the millions of rabid words uttered so far about the JFK assassination have either ignored or been totally unaware of this strand that it is not true.

In fact, more than most of the useless speculation that has been uttered and printed to date, this hitherto ignored strand is well documented.

Even the words of Walker uttered in this specific context within his one and a half pages of accusatory and very specific allegations that draw a line from his demise to the clandestine world of the highly fractured and internally competitive world of CIA associates has been dismissed out of hand.

There is an elephant in the room that no one wants to acknowledge.

Why?

Why the constant and misleading use of the term "right-wing" when the people involved are all Democrats and members of the same political party that gave the USA a reborn Klu Klux Klan.

There is a Republican in their midst named McCarthy, but his use had come and gone. If ever there was a proto-Oswald 'patsy', it was the US Senator from Wisconsin, and he was born and bred politically by this same group who lived in Dallas and worked out of Houston, Texas.

Mervyn

2 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Why the constant and misleading use of the term "right-wing" when the people involved are all Democrats and members of the same political party that gave the USA a reborn Klu Klux Klan.

Hi Mervyn, 

I'll let Paul respond to your questions of course, so pardon me for jumping in like this, but you have touched on something of particular interest to me - political identity in the US.   In 1963 this is in flux with an important connection to the conspiracy to assassinate the president.

Briefly and skipping over some important details:

1. Lincoln freed the slaves and Lincoln was a Republican.   This by default in a 2 party system made the South, the old confederate States, vote Democrat for ~100 years.  The Republicans were then big city northerners, Yankees, in Southern eyes.

2. For 70-80 years after the Civil War, both parties are in your terms, "right-wing," at least in one crucial area: the status of black African Americans.  Both parties thought these Americans did not deserve universal civil rights, equal schools, the protected ability to vote, and so forth.

3. There are sporadic movements in civil rights progress over the years, especially including the right of women to vote in the early 20th century.  But it isn't until FDR, the New Deal, and WW2 that the modern understanding of Left and Right wing in American politics begins to solidify.  The Democrats more firmly move towards a progressive political identity especially including civil rights for black African Americans.

4. But this is a rocky, violent transition.  The South is against the Civil Rights movement.  Maniacally against the Civil Rights movement!  But they stay loyal to the Democrats, creating a political schism between progressive Democrats and Southern anti-Civil Rights Democrats.  This schism is at its peak in November 1963 as the Democrats are afraid of losing Texan support.  Hence the JFK political trip to major Texas cities: an attempt to keep Democrat control over Texas, a large and symbolically important political trophy.

5. Is the assassination another battle in this US political civil war of the 50s and 60s? Is the murder of Kennedy in keeping with the murder of MLK, and is  this at least in part an eruption of outrage against the northern progressive Democrats like Kennedy by the Southern right wing Democrats like General Edwin Walker?  This battle between pro- and anti- Civil Rights Democrats is arguably the underlying script for which the assassination is but one scene, one bloody scene in a multi-year bloody drama.

6. Later, neither political party is right wing enough for the South and they run 3rd Party candidates like George Wallace.  In the early 60s Walker is himself a political candidate, although nominally still a Democrat. Today, of course, Walker would unquestionably be a Republican.  The same bloc and geography of Trump voters today find their political ancestors in the sixties among Edwin Walker and George Wallace supporters. 

7. Eventually, the Republicans calculate they can capture a large block of Southern voters by moving more clearly to the Right, and by Nixon they have a clear Southern Strategy in place.  John Connally is a Democrat in 1963 but changes to a Republican and joins the Nixon Administration: perfectly symbolizing the conflict of which I speak, and perfect because he is wounded in Dallas but survives - surviving politically by becoming a Republican.  In 2018 of course, the political identities have flipped versus the early 1960s and the South is no longer a Democrat stronghold, but instead the core of the Republican Party.

I think this upheaval, this reversal of party loyalty in geographical terms, may play a or THE essential role in motivating the Kennedy assassination.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Mervyn, 

I'll let Paul respond to your questions of course, so pardon me for jumping in like this, but you have touched on something of particular interest to me - political identity in the US.   In 1963 this is in flux with an important connection to the conspiracy to assassinate the president.

Briefly and skipping over some important details:

1. Lincoln freed the slaves and Lincoln was a Republican.   This by default in a 2 party system made the South, the old confederate States, vote Democrat for ~100 years.  The Republicans were then big city northerners, Yankees, in Southern eyes.

2. For 70-80 years after the Civil War, both parties are in your terms, "right-wing," at least in one crucial area: the status of black African Americans.  Both parties thought these Americans did not deserve universal civil rights, equal schools, the protected ability to vote, and so forth.

3. There are sporadic movements in civil rights progress over the years, especially including the right of women to vote in the early 20th century.  But it isn't until FDR, the New Deal, and WW2 that the modern understanding of Left and Right wing in American politics begins to solidify.  The Democrats more firmly move towards a progressive political identity especially including civil rights for black African Americans.

4. But this is a rocky, violent transition.  The South is against the Civil Rights movement.  Maniacally against the Civil Rights movement!  But they stay loyal to the Democrats, creating a political schism between progressive Democrats and Southern anti-Civil Rights Democrats.  This schism is at its peak in November 1963 as the Democrats are afraid of losing Texan support.  Hence the JFK political trip to major Texas cities: an attempt to keep Democrat control over Texas, a large and symbolically important political trophy.

5. Is the assassination another battle in this US political civil war of the 50s and 60s? Is the murder of Kennedy in keeping with the murder of MLK, and is  this at least in part an eruption of outrage against the northern progressive Democrats like Kennedy by the Southern right wing Democrats like General Edwin Walker?  This battle between pro- and anti- Civil Rights Democrats is arguably the underlying script for which the assassination is but one scene, one bloody scene in a multi-year bloody drama.

6. Later, neither political party is right wing enough for the South and they run 3rd Party candidates like George Wallace.  In the early 60s Walker is himself a political candidate, although nominally still a Democrat. Today, of course, Walker would unquestionably be a Republican.  The same bloc and geography of Trump voters today find their political ancestors in the sixties among Edwin Walker and George Wallace supporters. 

7. Eventually, the Republicans calculate they can capture a large block of Southern voters by moving more clearly to the Right, and by Nixon they have a clear Southern Strategy in place.  John Connally is a Democrat in 1963 but changes to a Republican and joins the Nixon Administration: perfectly symbolizing the conflict of which I speak, and perfect because he is wounded in Dallas but survives - surviving politically by becoming a Republican.  In 2018 of course, the political identities have flipped versus the early 1960s and the South is no longer a Democrat stronghold, but instead the core of the Republican Party.

I think this upheaval, this reversal of party loyalty in geographical terms, may play a or THE essential role in motivating the Kennedy assassination.

Jason

Thanks Jason. The reason I drew attention to the "right-wing" tag is because it is so confusing in that it has a constantly shifting center of gravity. Therefore I find it misleading and it becomes a term to be avoided. Due to my interest in Walker as a result of his major essay in the Arizona Republic which draws a direct connection from Overseas Weekly to the subject matter I have been following (and thus, as unlikely as it sounds, drawing a connection between the Beatles and the assassination of JFK), I have begun to follow documented events involving both people and things (In Rem), in order to get away from speculation where anything and everything is in play except for a true understanding of events.

22 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Why is it that because other information about Walker and about Mclendon and Murchison and the hotbed of activity in Houston, that a hitherto unexamined and ignored strand is not being examined, even though it relates to a chain involving Walker and Ruby and McLendon and Murchison and several Mafia connections that also connect to the other chain involving Oswald and Ruby?

Just because no one has previously followed this strand which helps to explain reasons why RFK had dragged JFK into a cauldron of intrigue that flowed from the Bay of Pigs via the ransom of Manuel Artime Buesa to JFK's loudmouth Miami proclamation about freeing Cuba, does not mean that it does not hold the answers to a lot of hitherto unanswered questions.

Nor does it mean that because all of the millions of rabid words uttered so far about the JFK assassination have either ignored or been totally unaware of this strand that it is not true.

In fact, more than most of the useless speculation that has been uttered and printed to date, this hitherto ignored strand is well documented.

Even the words of Walker uttered in this specific context within his one and a half pages of accusatory and very specific allegations that draw a line from his demise to the clandestine world of the highly fractured and internally competitive world of CIA associates has been dismissed out of hand.

Why?

There is a Republican in their midst named McCarthy, but his use had come and gone. If ever there was a proto-Oswald 'patsy', it was the US Senator from Wisconsin, and he was born and bred politically by this same group who lived in Dallas and worked out of Houston, Texas.

Mervyn

Hi Mervyn,

I hope we can cover all the information about General Walker and his possible relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald in this thread -- but I also hope we can proceed together.

Make no mistake -- developing the angle on General Walker is still very new. There was no full-length book about it until 2015.   This is a totally new CT for many readers.

I want to focus on Dallas for a few more weeks -- and I don't think that's asking for too much in my thread.

I see no direct Mafia involvement in the JFK shooting -- aside from throwing money at the Radical Right in Louisiana, Chicago and Florida.

No -- the shooting at JFK was a home-grown Dallas project.  That's what I think our focus on the Dallas Police and Deputies is showing forth with crystal clarity.

I see no connection between Walker and Ruby -- and I've looked.

I recognize that Clint Murchison was in the same corral with H.L. Hunt politically, and he was also a supporter of the John Birch Society -- which had provided the ideology that killed JFK.

Yet I'm looking for the GROUND CREW.   I find no Cubans.  I find no Italians.  I find no foreigners of any sort.  I find only Dallas Police and Deputies from start to finish.

That's my current CT, and it has plenty of energy so far.

David Lifton once asked a crucial question -- how is it that the Grassy Knoll shooter could blow off JFK's head and then disappear into thin air -- while surrounded by scores of spectators?

That's impossible UNLESS -- the shooter was dressed in a Dallas Police uniform.  Then all he had to do was stand up and walk around.  He would never be suspected.

I have no doubt that the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crsis played major roles in the POLITICS of the JFK murder -- yet I'm looking for the SHOOTERS.   I want the GROUND CREW.

Also, it is always possible to take a wider view of the politics -- and go back to the Civil War, then to World War Two, then to Civil Rights, then to JFK, then to Nixon.

What is more difficult -- and more important -- is to take a more narrow view to locate the GROUND CREW SHOOTERS at JFK.

By the way -- as to Jason's point -- when General Walker resigned from the US Army in 1961, his main supporters in the US Senate were Republicans.  They wanted to use his case to further their own politics, but Walker wanted to run for Governor and then for US President on the Democratic ticket.  So they quickly lost interest in him -- another competitor.

Yet Walker's idea of the Democratic Party was the Dixie-crat.  He truly believed he could save the Democratic Party from the FDR-Liberal wing, and restore it to the KKK dominated, Southern-based, Bubba Network akin to George Wallace.  This is what Walker thought in early 1962, when he ran for Texas Governor.   He came in last place.

This is because FDR had already converted the Democrats from the Dixie-crats into Farm Deal Social Program Democrats, as a crucial response to the Great Depression.  There was no turning back after that point.  JFK was going back to the days of FDR.  Not if the Dixie-crats could help it.

Yet when LBJ turned back to FDR, and completed the projects that JFK started, the Dixie-crats moved like an earthquake over to the Republican party.    That's when it happened.

But please -- let's try to focus on the Dallas GROUND-CREW.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Thanks Paul, but doesn't your request run counter to the thread topic as stated? Why not begin a separate topic? You appear to have a name for it: "Dallas GROUND-CREW". So how does that connect to Walker and Oswald which the present thread title says that it is?

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Plotting a time-frame is always useful 

TIME STUDY 4 - Dallas County Sheriff's Deputy Buddy Walthers

Can we extrapolate these parts of his testimony to a timeline?

• after the president drove by the sheriff's office in the Criminal Courts building, Walthers hears shots ring out, runs across Dealey Plaza, up the grassy knoll, hops the fence, into the railroad track area
  • looking for evidence of bullets and to rule out that the shots were blanks, Walthers proceeds to the infield area of Dealey Plaza, between Elm and Main, talks to Tague
  • through bullet trajectory analysis, Walthers determines shots came from the TSBD, he runs in that direction, talks to Alan Sweatt, officers start surrounding the TSBD; Walters sends witnesses to the sheriff's office
  • Coming out of the backdoor of the jail, after processing witnesses, Walthers hears of a cop shot in Oak Cliff
  • Walthers proceeds to Oak Cliff, and helps surround the library on Marsalis in pursuit of a suspect
  • Walthers hears a radio call that suspect is in Texas Theatre, he proceeds to Texas Theatre
  • After helping to arrest Oswald, Walthers obtains the Paine address from Decker at the station
  • Oswald is arrested between 1:30 and 2:00, Walthers says
  • Walthers goes to the Irving residence of Ruth Paine and gets a phone number from Marina
  • Walthers provides this found phone number to Decker by calling him from the Paines
  • File cabinets and other evidence are seized by Walthers from the Paine residence, returned to DPD

This testimony is almost completely without any reference to time of day.   Apart from recognizing Walther has by testimony put himself in critical locations without pinning down the time he was there, I guess we might be able to compare his testimony with the radio timeline and the testimony of others to sketch a time estimate of his activities?

14 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Why?

Mervyn

Hi Mervyn,

It's your claim that Houston was involved in the JFK murder, and that there exists a "chain involving Walker and Ruby and McLendon and Murchison and several Mafia connections" that later involve Oswald and Ruby.

You claim this as though it should already be known -- but it seems to be your own CT.

Obviously, if you want to claim this, it's your right -- but why use this thread which has a specific focus on DALLAS?

Instead, why not create your own thread, and see who joins you in the search for a chain of material evidence about HOUSTON?

This thread is about DALLAS -- and especially its most prominent Radical Right leader, Ex-General Edwin Walker and his activities in DALLAS.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

7 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Thanks Paul, but doesn't your request run counter to the thread topic as stated? Why not begin a separate topic? You appear to have a name for it: "Dallas GROUND-CREW". So how does that connect to Walker and Oswald which the present thread title says that it is?

Mervyn,

The Dallas Ground-Crew reported up to General Walker.   This will be demonstrated at length.   It will be shown in material WC evidence by many witnesses, including ATF agent Frank Ellsworth and Jack Ruby himself -- as well as others.   

General Walker led the Dallas Minutemen, and the Dallas Minutemen had members in the Dallas Police Departments, as well as in the Dallas Sheriff's office (and also in the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service).

This was a DALLAS plot -- and these formed the members of the JFK Assassination Ground-Crew.

If you want to start another thread, Mervyn, please feel free.   This thread's purpose has been clear from the beginning and remains crystal clear.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

TIME STUDY 4 - Dallas County Sheriff's Deputy Buddy Walthers

<snip>

This testimony is almost completely without any reference to time of day.   Apart from recognizing Walther has by testimony put himself in critical locations without pinning down the time he was there, I guess we might be able to compare his testimony with the radio timeline and the testimony of others to sketch a time estimate of his activities?

Hi Jason,

I'm glad you brought Buddy Walthers to the foreground.  In my opinion, he is intensely loyal to Dallas Sheriff Bill Decker, and wanted recognition as the leader under Decker.

Walthers claimed that he led the Deputies to the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll, following the order given by the Sheriff.   Other Deputies will dispute who was first, but I'll let that slide as mere ego.

There behind the picket fence, in the railroad yard and parking lot, Walthers saw nobody but Dallas Policemen -- just like dozens of civilian spectators hoping for a look at the gunman.  Well -- you surely can't suspect the Dallas Police, can you?  Nothing to see here.  So, Buddy went looking for clues within the infield of Dealey Plaza.  

Deputy Roger Craig held Buddy Walthers in highest esteem at one point, and wanted to give Buddy all the credit for everything -- just as Buddy wanted all the credit.

But Roger Craig could not get with the changing script.  Scrapping the original Reds-did-it CT from the Radical Right plotters, the Washington DC "Master Story" of the Lone Gunman became the new CT.  Yet Roger Craig thought he was doing the right thing by claiming that he personally witnessed Buddy Walthers finding and collecting spent shells within the infield of Dealey Plaza.  Buddy, of course, denied this to the WC.  

Deputy Roger Craig didn't know that he was behind the times, and that is another reason why Craig testified to the WC that Lee Harvey Oswald had accomplices, one of whom drove Oswald away from the TSBD in a "Green Rambler."

Buddy Walthers joins Captain Fritz in claiming that Deputy Craig was making up stuff.   Poor Deputy Craig -- he just couldn't keep up.   

Anyway -- Buddy Walthers goes down in US history as the Deputy who "discovered" James Tague, the man with a cheek wound from a stray bullet at the triple overpass. 

Buddy Walthers then claims that he first recognized that the shots had to come from the TSBD, and that when he announced this to Officer Alan Sweatt, all Dallas officers shifted from a disorderly mess into an orderly march to the TSBD.  Walthers also claims responsiblity for organizing the sending of TSBD eye-witnesses to the County Jail.  Yet Inspector Sawyer will also claim responsibility for these two accomplishments.   (Again, I will let this slide as mere ego.)

What neither admits is this -- any eye-witnesses with a credible story was planned to be HELD INDEFINITELY until the Oswald-framing procedure could be completed.  Thus Amos Euins, thus Howard Brennan and others. 

In my CT, Buddy Walthers had already planned the following in conjunction with Dallas FBI agent James Hosty:

(1) Listening intently for news that Oswald was killed in the street by Tippit; 

(2) Helping other Dallas Deputies frame the 6th floor with spent shells and Oswald's rifle.

(3) Claiming to the press that the Communists killed JFK.

(4) Arresting Michael and Ruth Paine at Irving, Texas, as well as Marina Oswald, as Communist Conspirators along with Lee Harvey Oswald.

Instead, the news came out that Oswald killed Tippit.  So, Buddy Walthers rushed to Oak Cliff to help fix it. 

Although Lee Harvey Oswald was trapped inside the Texas Theater, he could not be killed in the presence of so many witnesses in the Theater, including many innocent Dallas Police.

Unfortunately, Lee Harvey Oswald had to be taken alive to the Dallas DPD Headquarters, as Curry and Fritz came up with another plan to eliminate Oswald.

Once Lee Harvey Oswald was securely held in seclusion by Captain Fritz and James Hosty (and their allies) -- Buddy Walthers drove to Ruth Paine's house to get Communist dirt on the Paines.

Buddy Walthers famously reports finding "Six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of supporters of Fidel Castro" there in Ruth Paine's garage.  Walthers said he put these "filing cabinets" in the trunk of his car.  The hard evidence that these were never seen by anybody else, never photographed, never itemized in any property list -- continues to evade many CTers. 

In my CT, this false claim is material evidence that Walthers and his accomplices had already prepared a "Communist Plot" CT long before 11/22/1963.  The illegal phone tapping of Ruth Paine's telephone on 11/22/1963 is further evidence of this same plot.

Though Buddy Walthers provides no TIMING of his behavior, it is generally in agreement with the Dallas Police Radio Log.

Buddy Walthers provides a snapshot of the JFK plotters among the Dallas Police and Deputies.  They tend to be (1) at the Grassy Knoll; (2) at the TSBD; (3) at Oak Cliff where Tippit was killed; (4) at the Texas Theater where Oswald was arrested; and (5) at DPD Headquarters where Oswald was held in virtual seclusion -- with no written record of his words.

I realize that all this is my own interpretation and CT -- but in terms of HIERARCHY, I emphasize that Walthers reports strictly to Bill Decker, and does anything Decker says to do.   Aside from that, Walthers sticks fairly closer to the Dallas Police Radio Log TIMING.

In my CT, Walthers slips up most dramatically with his charge of Communism against Michael and Ruth Paine -- and Marina Oswald -- which follows the politics and behavior of Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, and his bridge partner, Robert Alan Surrey -- and his JBS mentor, Ex-General Edwin Walker.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 4/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Plotting a time-frame is always useful

TIME STUDY 5 - Dallas County Constable Seymour Weitzman

• hears shots and immediately Weitzman runs up the grassy knoll and into the railroad tracks area adjacent to the triple overpass
  • Secret Service and police officers are already in the area; Weitzman hands a piece of JFK's skull to the Secret Service
  • Weitzman proceeds to the TSBD and begins searching floor to floor, from the bottom up, but on the 6th floor the deputy in charge wants the gun found, so he searches there
  • Weitzman and Boone find the gun and form a man-baricade until Fritz arrives, then Weitzman goes back to his office
  • "you said...the rifle was found at 1:22pm, correct," but Weitzman has not said that yet, and Weitzman admits he's not sure when it was found
  • Weitzman's experience as a gun dealer causes him to identify the rifle as a 7.65 Mauser

Weitzman does not nail down any time whatsoever, and he he even wants to waffle on when the rifle was found, even though WC attorney Ball graciously provides the time 1:22pm.    Is there any corroborating Secret Service testimony of receiving evidence in the form of JFK's skull fragment from Weitzman?

Edited by Jason Ward

6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Buddy Walthers famously reports finding "Six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of supporters of Fidel Castro" there in Ruth Paine's garage.  Walthers said he put these "filing cabinets" in the trunk of his car.  The hard evidence that these were never seen by anybody else, never photographed, never itemized in any property list -- continues to evade many CTers.

Hi Paul,

Although I am not yet prepared to publicly endorse all the details of your CT, I feel you are almost alone in NOT adopting speculative assassination orthodoxy as a given fact.  IMO both the direct and circumstantial evidence points to the extreme Right Wing as the assassination sponsors more so than any other possible protagonist like the mafia, anti-Castro Cubans, or CIA. 

• In particular, Milteer’s hyper-accurate prediction of the assassination details is persuasive.   If you can bear with me, as we go along, I will piecemeal together small components of a CT as I feel comfortable putting them in writing - and as the studied evidence justifies.

I’ve already agreed with Jim Garrison and you that the Dallas police officers are the operations staff in the nuts and bolts of killing the president in Dallas.   The police testimony makes it clear all assassination action items are in their hands.   Also in this thread I’ve hypothesized that whoever is sheep-dipping Oswald into a Castro disciple is likely the author of the assassination.

Below is a further new component of what one day may be a CT that agrees with yours (or may vary).

Jason Ward's LIMITED Quickly Solved - file cabinet CT

1. The DPD, Dallas County Sheriffs, members of the Radical Right like General Walker, and allies in the press & law enforcement fully intend that the assassination will be seen as a communist conspiracy by the afternoon of the crime.  This explains why Walker jumps the gun and immediately reveals to the world that Oswald attacked him back in April, even though no one knows this including the police.  Tippit was meant to kill Oswald.  Oswald in jail is an awkward unplanned hot potato.  All the Oswald-as-commie sheepdipping evidence is meant to be released and published ASAP, starting tonight, 22 NOV 63.  A fair amount gets out right away.  Walker and Surrey publish The Assassination Story in an attempt to show the "unedited" local press clippings to the world.

2. This plan to wrap up the assassination investigation in under 6 hours explains why Sheriff's Deputy Buddy Walthers "finds" so many file cabinets of commie stuff at the Paine house.  But - the file cabinets  by the time of his WC testimony disappear into thin air - WHY?  I expect that the file cabinets are meant to be like all the other convenient pre-positioned evidence – the bus transfer, the backyard photos, the mail order rifle records, the Hidell identity cards, and so forth.  The file cabinets were a key component of the conspirator’s program to get Americans hyped for a war against Castro.   In particular, this limited CT module says that the file cabinets would have been found to contain:

1. A letter from Castro or his agents offering $5000 to Oswald for killing Kennedy, payable at the Mexico City Cuban embassy, as supported by the curious Gilberto Alvarado incident in Mexico City
  2. Post-assassination escape plans - plans that may have involved a Ferrie-piloted aircraft spotted somewhere incriminating like Red Bird Airport and later tracked escaping to Mexico or Cuba that day (Ferrie was of course put on hold when Oswald survived the day)
  3. Evidence of Oswald's assassin’s training in Minsk
  4. Evidence of U2 secrets and other data passed to the Soviets
  5. Evidence that Marina is a KGB-trained spy
  6. Money, or evidence of money, such as Western Union receipts, check stubs, a secret bank account, etc. traced to Castro or Moscow
  7. All kinds of stuff traceable to Oswald's PO Box - a PO Box easily manipulated by USPS man Holmes
  8. Incriminating evidence against a bountiful range of domestic political enemies including especially MLK and the Civil Rights movement, but anyone inconvenient to the Right might be tagged as a Castro-Oswald associate
  9. Other conspirators on the loose and evidence of other shooters, including a shooter using a 7.65 Mauser, a gun numerous police happily talk about in their testimony - IMO they are still leaving open the possibility that a Masuer will show up in evidence somwehere

When Oswald turned up alive, the file cabinets had to go in limbo.  Too easy for Oswald to contradict. The evidence and assassination was sloppy, but the plotters anticipated something close to mass-hysteria and a frenzy to invade Cuba.   So they planned on not having to prove anything at anytime because of the Fog of War they created.

....  Meanwhile, you say Hoover and Johnson had clamped down the assassination explanation and demanded it become a Lone Nut narrative.  Perhaps the plotters even anticipated a risk like this and always knew they had to get everything done fast, including getting all Oswald's commie/Castro conspiracy plan out in the open?   The  carefully constructed, but never implemented file cabinet evidence I envision goes a long way to explaining why FBI man Hosty, General Walker, Gerald Smith, James Hargis, Carlos Bringuier and many others in the JBS continue for years to insist on a communist conspiracy involving Oswald.  They know the manufactured file cabinet evidence is out there somewhere – originally intended to be “found” in Oswald’s file cabinets.  Maybe they were hopping it would still turn up years later?

1. Milteer explains Oswald's role as assassination patsy:

Milteer_LHO_patsy.png

2. November 9th assertion that JFK will soon die from a shooter in an office building:

Milteers_prediction.png

3. Unemployed itinerant right wing crusader J A Milteer
Milteer1.png

SOURCES 

1 & 3 - FBI JFK Headquarters assassination file, section 79, no. 62-109060

2 - HSCA press release September 25, 1978 narrated by G Robert Blakey

Edited by Jason Ward