The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

4 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, and his bridge partner, Robert Alan Surrey -- and his JBS mentor, Ex-General Edwin Walker.

I propose that if these are the conspirators, they fully intend for the public to blame the assassination on a conspiracy.

They are planning to find Oswald's gun, and a believable assassin's weapon (7.65 Mauser) used by another sniper, and a file cabinet full of evidence connecting Oswald to a JFK assassination conspiracy, among numerous other conspiracy clues ...

Edited by Jason Ward

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why not bring out the file cabinets after Oswald was dead?

your 'theory is so full of holes, so many questions not asked, assumptions for which there are alternate explanations left I examined. For someone who claims to be a serious researcher only interested in documents you sure bend your own rules. 

Ive asked so many pertinent questions which you have not or cannot or will not answer. And considering that I also believe the assassination to be the work if extreme rightists I would have hoped that someone claiming to be interested in facts and where they led, like you claim to be, to be just a bit more curious what facts are actually out there, what other researchers over the decades have ferreted out through collective millions of hours of painstaking research, foia requests, and interviews. Maybe you could have done some reading of their work, shown them a little respect. Instead you lump them, and many of us too, into this mass of misled miscreants wedded to what Trejo, and you now, and no one else, call "CIA - Did - It" conspiracy theorists, using, ironically a term invented by the CIA to discredit us. 

You think you've made some momentous discovery about the perfidy of the DPD? What a joke. Everyone knows and has always known how untrustworthy and crooked, and in some part complicit they were. Your theory, and Trejo's, cannot possibly explain the facts on the ground. It's too narrow, too myopic, too embedded with personal prejudice, too sheltered from scrutiny. It's a Big Bubble in which everything that doesn't fit is kept out. 

Sorry Jason - you lost me. You and Paul are a close minded duopoly, and the last thing you are really interested in is the TRUTH.

6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

In my CT, this false claim is material evidence that Walthers and his accomplices had already prepared a "Communist Plot" CT long before 11/22/1963. 

Paul, does "communist plot" equate to a Jewish plot?

Milter_Somerset_Jews_from_Jerry_Rose.png

>The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, No. 2, January 1997

21 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

TIME STUDY 5 - Dallas County Constable Seymour Weitzman

Can we extrapolate these parts of his testimony to a timeline?

•  

Weitzman does not nail down any time whatsoever, and he he even wants to waffle on when the rifle was found, even though WC attorney Ball graciously provides the time 1:22pm.    Is there any corroborating Secret Service testimony of receiving evidence in the form of JFK's skull fragment from Weitzman?

Hi Jason,

Weitzman is extremely interesting on many counts.    He was in the USAAF in WW2, and he graduated college with an engineering degree.  He was intelligent -- and I expect a lot from him.

Sadly, he is too often remembered as "the one who called Oswald's rifle a Mauser."   Though Fritz was often blamed for this, even by Dallas cops, it was Weitzman who admitted it was his error -- even though he was very familiar with rifles.   What's sad about this is that this is the most irrelevant and useless part of his whole testimony.     

I find three vital aspects in Weitzman's WC testimony:

1.  Weitzman testified that he found a piece of JFK's skull at Dealey Plaza.   This is vital.  What happened to it?   There may be up to ten  documented JFK skull fragments (e.g. the "Harper Fragment" found by young Dallas resident Billy Harper on 11/23/1963, which he quickly gave to his uncle, a medical doctor).   I believe Deputy Weitzman -- yet I'm still seeking details about the "Weitzman fragment."   

2.  Weitzman testified that he handed this skull fragment over to a Secret Service man at Dealey Plaza.   He is the third WC witness that reported a Secret Service agent at Dealey Plaza -- although the Washington DC Secret Service testified that there weren't any Secret Service agents at Dealey Plaza.    What's going on?   In my reading, the Washington DC boys are only speaking about Washington DC Secret Service agents -- not about Dallas Secret Service agents, like Forrest Sorrels, who admitted he was there.   Forrest Sorrels was also one of the "interviewers" of Lee Harvey Oswald while he was in custody and Dallas Police HQ.   In my reading, multiple agents of the Dallas Secret Service -- as well as the Dallas FBI -- were part of the Dallas plot to kill JFK in Dallas.   I take it as a clue that Weitzman's WC testimony about Secret Service agents in Dealey Plaza was so casual.

3.  Weitzman was the one who "found" Oswald's rifle first.  He announced it to his search partner, Deputy Eugene Boone, who yelled it out loud for everybody to hear -- and Boone usually gets full credit for "finding" the rifle.  Anyway, Weitzman tells how it happened.  He searched the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors, and when he got to the 6th, Deputy Boone told him that he was certain the weapon was on the 6th floor, and they started searching together, where Boone indicated.   Within minutes, Weitzman found the rifle, and quietly stated the fact to Boone, who yelled out the claim. 

In my reading -- I doubt that Deputy Weitzman was part of the JFK plot, because of his WC testimony about JFK's skull and the Secret Service in Dealey Plaza -- which are extraneous to any "Master Story" that I perceive.  

If (and only if) I'm correct, then Weitzman was used as a foil to "discover" the planted Oswald rifle.  The plotters needed somebody outside the JFK plot to find the rifle -- giving the story some credibility.   Weitzman was guided by Deputy Boone (inside the JFK plot) to the general area where the Dallas Deputies "hid" the rifle.   It was not hidden very well.   A photograph of the rifle as it lay shows that it was hidden very poorly -- and in my opinion it was "hidden" in such a way to be easily "found."

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

On 4/8/2018 at 8:35 PM, Jason Ward said:

Paul, if you are correct, or even if there is any kind of conspiracy involving the local constabulary, Deputy Mooney stands out as a prime suspect.   His testimony is close to ridiculous. 

Basically, we are to believe he serves as a key link in the chain of a convincing case against lone nut Oswald, but we are to believe he does all this through fortuitous random decisions he makes at the TSBD.  Mooney is wandering around aimlessly and chooses to begin his searching on the 6th floor - for no particular reason.  Good cop instincts, I guess?   Furthermore, he is continuing his arbitrary approach to police work when he inexplicably beelines for the southeastern corner of the 6th floor.  He is the first to discover the place where Kennedy's killer stood.  For good measure, he says he's entirely alone.  

Problematically, his timing is off and his memories of his boss match no other testimony.   

Mooney is an incredibly bad witness who IMO would crash quickly under cross examination, which would bust open the whole conspiracy if you are correct.  I can see someone like Mooney blindly following a cult idol like Decker - but it's hard to believe Decker's going to count on a dim bulb like Mooney to keep the story straight under questioning.  It's hard to imagine the CIA, the mafia, or any other hypothetical conspirator relying on Mooney to not spill the beans.  Hoping Mooney can keep  it together is just a huge risk, IMO, which indicates this is no air-tight conspiracy with all bases covered.  If you are right, this is big men putting their lives in the hands of a flunky.  A loyal flunky, true, but still an unconvincing flunky who could ruin it all.  It seems to me.   

Do you see my point?  Is it reasonable to count on Mooney's ability to hold up under pressure?

Jason

Jason,

Deputy Luke Mooney, in my reading, is a prime JFK plotter inside the Dallas Sheriff's Department.

He "accidentally" decides to begin searching the 6th floor of the TSBD, 25 minutes after TSBD eye-witnesses pointed to the TSBD windows where they saw a man (or men) wandering around, and three saw a rifle, and two saw it pointing out. 

Deputy Mooney claims he was alone on the 6th floor during his search, and quickly found three spent bullet shells.  His confession that he was alone on the 6th floor -- for several minutes -- assures me that Luke Mooney hid the rifle and positioned the shells.  That was his task.   He was alone to make it look realistic for the press -- there would be film.  Mooney was front and center.

Mooney cannot remember the time -- I don't care, because he announces loudly out the TSBD window, that he found the three spent shells -- and demands the DPD Photographers (i.e. the crime lab).   Boone claims that Fritz and Decker were down on the sidewalk -- so we have the approximate time. 

Soon, other Dallas officers join Deputy Mooney and they also see three bullets in a neat row near the window.   Deputy Roger Craig was one.   Yet when three shells are photographed, they aren't in a neat row.   

You say that it's hard to imagine Sheriff Decker relying on a dim bulb like Mooney -- and yes, Mooney was a muscle-head -- but he was loyal, and though dim, he would put his life on the line for Sheriff Decker.  Also, the WC gave assurances (IMHO) that they would never cross-examine any Dallas Police or Deputies.

What guarantees the secrecy of the Dallas plot isn't the JFK plotters themselves -- but rather Washington DC, which could never allow the USSR to have this propaganda victory about US fragmentation.   It was a matter of National Security in 1963.

Talk about Kismet.  After the deals were made by US Assistant Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach and Texas Attorney General Waggoner Carr in late November, 1963, and the Lone Nut CT was now official dogma of the JFK Assassination -- there was nothing that was going to happen to shake the WC commitment to the Lone Nut CT.   Never.   The JFK plotters lucked out.  They were busted by 3pm Dallas time.  But they would never be brought to justice because of the USSR and the Cold War.

Finally, if Deputy Luke Mooney ever slipped up too bad, the WC attorneys would simply take all testimony "off the record" temporarily, and set Luke Mooney straight, and then continue again.   I feel confident that the WC attorneys did this numerous times in 1964.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

39 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul, does "communist plot" equate to a Jewish plot?

Milter_Somerset_Jews_from_Jerry_Rose.png

>The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, No. 2, January 1997

Jason,

Although Joseph Milteer was a rabid Anti-Semite from Georgia, and plainly believed in vengeful Jesus version of Radical Right dogma, Milteer was one of the few in Dallas who wrote that the Anti-Semite aspect was a key component of the JFK Assassination CT.

According to Jeff Caufield (2015), Joseph Milteer exulted because the "Welcome, Mr. Kennedy, to Dallas" black-bordered ad was signed by Bernard Weissman (a Jewish writer) and also, Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby (a Jewish mobster).    So, in the warped mind of Joseph Milteer, nobody would ever suspect the Radical Right, because these two Jewish Americans were like bookends around the start and the finish of the JFK Assassination.   

Therefore, mumbled Milteer, Americans would all agree that the JFK murder was a Jewish plot.  Yet this turned out to be one of the least popular CTs in America.  Its literature is a puny fraction, compared with the CIA-did-it CT.

All best,
--Paul

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Dallas Minutemen had members in the Dallas Police Departments, as well as in the Dallas Sheriff's office (and also in the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service).

...Just a little tidbit I found, Paul, that shows the FBI in part agrees with you.... there were at least a few working on presidential security who were aware that local law enforcement could not be entirely trusted, due to ties with the extreme Right:

HSCA_p_365_FBI_avoid_right_wing.png

Edited by Jason Ward

4 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

Although I am not yet prepared to publicly endorse all the details of your CT, I feel you are almost alone in NOT adopting speculative assassination orthodoxy as a given fact.  IMO both the direct and circumstantial evidence points to the extreme Right Wing as the assassination sponsors more so than any other possible protagonist like the mafia, anti-Castro Cubans, or CIA. 

• In particular, Milteer’s hyper-accurate prediction of the assassination details is persuasive.   If you can bear with me, as we go along, I will piecemeal together small components of a CT as I feel comfortable putting them in writing - and as the studied evidence justifies.

I’ve already agreed with Jim Garrison and you that the Dallas police officers are the operations staff in the nuts and bolts of killing the president in Dallas.   The police testimony makes it clear all assassination action items are in their hands.   Also in this thread I’ve hypothesized that whoever is sheep-dipping Oswald into a Castro disciple is likely the author of the assassination.

Below is a further new component of what one day may be a CT that agrees with yours (or may vary).

Jason Ward's LIMITED Quickly Solved - file cabinet CT

1. The DPD, Dallas County Sheriffs, members of the Radical Right like General Walker, and allies in the press & law enforcement fully intend that the assassination will be seen as a communist conspiracy by the afternoon of the crime.  This explains why Walker jumps the gun and immediately reveals to the world that Oswald attacked him back in April, even though no one knows this including the police.  Tippit was meant to kill Oswald.  Oswald in jail is an awkward unplanned hot potato.  All the Oswald-as-commie sheepdipping evidence is meant to be released and published ASAP, starting tonight, 22 NOV 63.  A fair amount gets out right away.  Walker and Surrey publish The Assassination Story in an attempt to show the "unedited" local press clippings to the world.

2. This plan to wrap up the assassination investigation in under 6 hours explains why Sheriff's Deputy Buddy Walthers "finds" so many file cabinets of commie stuff at the Paine house.  But - the file cabinets  by the time of his WC testimony disappear into thin air - WHY?  I expect that the file cabinets are meant to be like all the other convenient pre-positioned evidence – the bus transfer, the backyard photos, the mail order rifle records, the Hidell identity cards, and so forth.  The file cabinets were a key component of the conspirator’s program to get Americans hyped for a war against Castro.   In particular, this limited CT module says that the file cabinets would have been found to contain:

1. A letter from Castro or his agents offering $5000 to Oswald for killing Kennedy, payable at the Mexico City Cuban embassy, as supported by the curious Gilberto Alvarado incident in Mexico City
  2. Post-assassination escape plans - plans that may have involved a Ferrie-piloted aircraft spotted somewhere incriminating like Red Bird Airport and later tracked escaping to Mexico or Cuba that day (Ferrie was of course put on hold when Oswald survived the day)
  3. Evidence of Oswald's assassin’s training in Minsk
  4. Evidence of U2 secrets and other data passed to the Soviets
  5. Evidence that Marina is a KGB-trained spy
  6. Money, or evidence of money, such as Western Union receipts, check stubs, a secret bank account, etc. traced to Castro or Moscow
  7. All kinds of stuff traceable to Oswald's PO Box - a PO Box easily manipulated by USPS man Holmes
  8. Incriminating evidence against a bountiful range of domestic political enemies including especially MLK and the Civil Rights movement, but anyone inconvenient to the Right might be tagged as a Castro-Oswald associate
  9. Other conspirators on the loose and evidence of other shooters, including a shooter using a 7.65 Mauser, a gun numerous police happily talk about in their testimony - IMO they are still leaving open the possibility that a Masuer will show up in evidence somwehere

When Oswald turned up alive, the file cabinets had to go in limbo.  Too easy for Oswald to contradict. The evidence and assassination was sloppy, but the plotters anticipated something close to mass-hysteria and a frenzy to invade Cuba.   So they planned on not having to prove anything at anytime because of the Fog of War they created.

....  Meanwhile, you say Hoover and Johnson had clamped down the assassination explanation and demanded it become a Lone Nut narrative.  Perhaps the plotters even anticipated a risk like this and always knew they had to get everything done fast, including getting all Oswald's commie/Castro conspiracy plan out in the open?   The  carefully constructed, but never implemented file cabinet evidence I envision goes a long way to explaining why FBI man Hosty, General Walker, Gerald Smith, James Hargis, Carlos Bringuier and many others in the JBS continue for years to insist on a communist conspiracy involving Oswald.  They know the manufactured file cabinet evidence is out there somewhere – originally intended to be “found” in Oswald’s file cabinets.  Maybe they were hopping it would still turn up years later?

1. Milteer explains Oswald's role as assassination patsy:

2. November 9th assertion that JFK will soon die from a shooter in an office building:

3. Unemployed itinerant right wing crusader J A Milteer
SOURCES 

1 & 3 - FBI JFK Headquarters assassination file, section 79, no. 62-109060

2 - HSCA press release September 25, 1978 narrated by G Robert Blakey

Jason,

Thanks for noticing that I don't push my CT as an accomplished fact.  After a quarter century of reading – I'm still gathering fresh evidence from places that other writers have overlooked.

Your current excursion into a tentative CT (like Jeff Caufield) begins with Joseph Milteer – a key player in the Radical Right wing of the South, and clearly plugged into the JFK plot, not only in the personnel (as Jeff Caufield demonstrates with recent FOIA FBI releases), but also in his knowledge of the details that would happen – days in advance.

I very much enjoyed reading your first original articulation of a JFK CT, Jason, and I can accept all of it.   The Dallas police are the operations staff of the JFK murder in Dallas.  All assassination action items are in their hands, including shooting Oswald.  Well put.

Jim Garrison was right that the JFK killers had a hand in sheep-dipping Oswald in New Orleans and Mexico City.  By linking Guy Banister with General Walker, our mentor Jeff Caufield led the field.

I enjoyed your extension of your CT, Jason, to include Buddy Walther’s ID of “six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of Castro supporters” which would have been filled with forgeries if the Reds-did-it CT had gone forward as planned.   That’s a creative CT.  The fact that the Reds-did-it CT was suddenly replaced by the Lone Nut CT, made Deputy Walthers’ “six or seven metal filing cabinets” disappear without anybody caring.

I also like your CT extension that the Reds-did-it CT had so much momentum that some of it went forward in the first day and night of the JFK killing – including newspaper reports of Oswald at the South Pole and one in Germany (i.e. Walker’s story).

We agree with Caufield that Tippit had intended to kill Oswald, but failed to do so.

We agree that “Oswald in jail is an awkward, unplanned hot potato.”  Now Curry and Fritz must decide what to do.  The DPD failed to kill Oswald in the streets – now they must kill Oswald inside the Dallas HQ.  Dallas cops put lots of pressure on Jack Ruby to “be a hero”, to "kill a cop killer", to "be a pal -- you’ll get off so easy!   A slap on the wrist!  Maybe a parade!”   Reluctant Jack eventually did it on his second try.

I enjoyed reading your original, speculative  itemizing of the possible contents of Buddy Walther’s “six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of Castro Supporters,  Much material was ready to go – from Mexico City itself, or from the USSR, framing LHO and everybody at Ruth Paine’s house.  Very original Jason, and creative.  It also might turn out to be true.

Again, Jason, we seem to agree that the Reds-did-it CT did not depend on a Lone Nut --  only that one had to be killed quickly.  Other patsies were also on file.  Loran Hall and Gerry Patrick Hemming were on line, since the FBI picked up Hemming’s rifle in Dallas that day, from Loran Hall, with the fingerprints of a gun dealer from California all over it.

I sort of doubt that the JFK plotters anticipated a Lone Nut CT.  I think they planned for their Reds-did-it CT to work – and they were stunned when Henry Wade ordered them to convert to the Lone Nut CT on the night of 11/22/1963, after Henry Wade got the orders from Waggoner Carr.

Hosty, Walker, Smith, Hargis, Bringuier, Oliver, Welch and others in the JBS continued for years with the Reds-did-it CT.   Beautiful summary Jason.  I enjoyed all of it.  You may be 100% correct.  Let’s keep digging and see what else we come up with.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

8 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

...Just a little tidbit I found, Paul, that shows the FBI in part agrees with you.... there were at least a few working on presidential security who were aware that local law enforcement could not be entirely trusted, due to ties with the extreme Right:

HSCA_p_365_FBI_avoid_right_wing.png

GREAT FIND, JASON!    :)  :)  :)

--Paul

23 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

your CT extension that the Reds-did-it CT had so much momentum that some of it went forward in the first day and night of the JFK killing

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

not about Dallas Secret Service agents, like Forrest Sorrels, who admitted he was there.   Forrest Sorrels was also one of the "interviewers" of Lee Harvey Oswald while he was in custody and Dallas Police HQ.

Hi Paul,

Can you take a look at the memo below?   I think the claim that Marina is a hardcore communist is absurd, along with the other hints of Oswald's apparent involvement in a communist conspiracy to kill Kennedy.  Doesn't this indicate that the Reds-did-it CT was sponsored by the Secret Service in Dallas, even days after the assassination?

SS_Dallas_marina_communist.png

SS_Dallas_marina_communist2.png

Edited by Jason Ward

10 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Hi Mervyn,

It's your claim that Houston was involved in the JFK murder, and that there exists a "chain involving Walker and Ruby and McLendon and Murchison and several Mafia connections" that later involve Oswald and Ruby.

You claim this as though it should already be known -- but it seems to be your own CT.

Obviously, if you want to claim this, it's your right -- but why use this thread which has a specific focus on DALLAS?

Instead, why not create your own thread, and see who joins you in the search for a chain of material evidence about HOUSTON?

This thread is about DALLAS -- and especially its most prominent Radical Right leader, Ex-General Edwin Walker and his activities in DALLAS.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

I sense a tit for tat response, but to answer your statement. No I make no such claim to ownership. John Simkin among many connected everything to Houston, where people from Dallas and Fort Worth were said to meet. 

Mervyn,

The Dallas Ground-Crew reported up to General Walker.   This will be demonstrated at length.   It will be shown in material WC evidence by many witnesses, including ATF agent Frank Ellsworth and Jack Ruby himself -- as well as others.   

General Walker led the Dallas Minutemen, and the Dallas Minutemen had members in the Dallas Police Departments, as well as in the Dallas Sheriff's office (and also in the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service).

This was a DALLAS plot -- and these formed the members of the JFK Assassination Ground-Crew.

If you want to start another thread, Mervyn, please feel free.   This thread's purpose has been clear from the beginning and remains crystal clear.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Again, you seem to be repeating your tit for tat remark when all I did was to point you to the title of the thread to which you want to change to a new subject. That is not a game I wish to indulge in Paul, life is too short for that.

Hi Mervyn,

It's your claim that Houston was involved in the JFK murder, and that there exists a "chain involving Walker and Ruby and McLendon and Murchison and several Mafia connections" that later involve Oswald and Ruby.

You claim this as though it should already be known -- but it seems to be your own CT.

Obviously, if you want to claim this, it's your right -- but why use this thread which has a specific focus on DALLAS?

Instead, why not create your own thread, and see who joins you in the search for a chain of material evidence about HOUSTON?

This thread is about DALLAS -- and especially its most prominent Radical Right leader, Ex-General Edwin Walker and his activities in DALLAS.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

It is not my claim at all. I suggest you read the previous posts by John Simkin.

Mervyn,

The Dallas Ground-Crew reported up to General Walker.   This will be demonstrated at length.   It will be shown in material WC evidence by many witnesses, including ATF agent Frank Ellsworth and Jack Ruby himself -- as well as others.   

General Walker led the Dallas Minutemen, and the Dallas Minutemen had members in the Dallas Police Departments, as well as in the Dallas Sheriff's office (and also in the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service).

This was a DALLAS plot -- and these formed the members of the JFK Assassination Ground-Crew.

If you want to start another thread, Mervyn, please feel free.   This thread's purpose has been clear from the beginning and remains crystal clear.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

You are playing tit for tat and therefore I refer you to the stated title of this thread.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Plotting a time-frame is always useful 

TIME STUDY 6 - DPD Inspector Herbert Sawyer

Can we extrapolate these parts of his testimony to a timeline?

• Working crowd control on Main & Ervay; motorcade passes; Sawyer gets in his car and hears Sheriff Decker order men to -he thinks- the TSBD
  • At TSBD, officers already on scene say shots from 5th floor; Sawyer tours the building, seals movement at front door and is told back door already secured
  • 12:34 is when Sawyer hears broadcast that TSBD is shooter's location
  • Sawyer doubts "even a minute" was lost searching the building before he clamped down on entry and exits
  • 12:37 is pinpointed as the earliest TSBD could have been sealed off at the front door, but Sawyer insists anyone leaving earlier would have been stopped and questioned
  • 12:40-12:43 Sawyer calls in to the dispatcher requesting more police manpower
  • 12:43-45 Sawyer broadcasts an attention all squads description of suspect: 30, 5'10", 165#, 30-30 rifle or Winchester, doesn't know who gave him this info
  • Although no more Sawyer communications appear until 1:30; Sawyer insists he had put out a description of the "colored boy" missing TSBD employee (Givens)
  • 12:45-1248 Sawyer broadcasts that all information points to 4th or 5th floor of TSBD as gunman's location
  • 1:12 Sawyer reports empty rifle shells - as told to him by "somebody else"
  • Sawyer hears about Secret Service Agent Forrest Sorrels processing witnesses on the scene
  • 4:00 is about when Sawyer departs Dealey Plaza

WC Attorney Belin makes Sawyer pin down times matched to the radio log even though other witnesses get away without nailing down times...why?