The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

Hi Jason,

Yes, the ho-hum attitude of Captain Will Fritz toward the so-called sniper's nest is extra evidence of the Good Old Boy Network among Dallas Officials in 1963.

I feel confident, on the basis of existing evidence, that the sniper's nest was constructed by the Dallas Deputies and Police starting from a few minutes after the JFK Assassination until 12:58 pm when Captain Fritz and Sheriff Decker arrived. 

Fritz knew his boys made it.

All best,
--Paul 

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

the Good ol Boy Network among Dallas Officials in 1963.

Hi Paul,

Ok, there's plenty of holes and missing time in the police testimony, especially from leaders like Fritz and Decker.   Here's one more I'd like to point out.  Isn't there evidence to suggest the police are already at Oswald's Beckley rooming house perhaps before Oswald is even arrested?  Or in any event before they officially discover the Beckley address?

1. Oswald's housekeeper on Beckley says Fritz's men gave her "the third degree:"

Fritz_men_ask_earlene_about_LHO.png

Earlne_roberts_third_degree_fritz_and_de

2. Perhaps Earlene Roberts gets the third degree because of her problematic testimony?

a. she has Frtiz's men showing up about 1:30, and, b. she remembers Oswald wearing a DARK jacket and perhaps most revealing c. the police ARE LOOKING for Oswald
Earlene_Roberts_annotated.jpg

3. Oswald's landlord also tends to support the timeline given by Earlene Roberts:

Johnson_says_officers_130_or_2.png

4. But DPD Detective Walter Potts says they don't get to Oswald's Beckley rooming house until 3pm and didn't search until 5pm:

Potts_says_we_got_there_about_3.png

5. Deputy Buddy Walthers says law enforcement discovered the Beckley address:

Buddy_Walters_finds_Beckley_address.png

>>>Given that Buddy Walthers on 22NOV63 was according to his testimony studied above in this thread:

• On the street in Dealey Plaza watching the motorcade pass
  • Talking to the wounded Tague and investigating the grass of the Dealey Plaza infield at 12:40 - according to the Hertz sign
  • Present at the Texas Theatre for Oswald's arrest
  • Returning to the police station where Sheriff Decker gives him Ruth Paine's address
  • Discovering Oswald's Beckley address by doing a reverse search on a phone number provided by Marina at the Paine house

-AND-

>>>Given that DPD officer Adamcik pinpoints his and Walther's arrival at the Paine house at 3pm:

Adamcik_says_arrive_Paines_at_3pm.png

....Then why is there such a big conflict between the time of arrival of Frtiz's men at Oswald's rooming house according to Roberts/Johnson  (1:30ish) versus what the earliest possible discovery of the Beckley address suggests (3pm)?

Isn't it obvious that the police are trying to reverse-engineer their arrival at Beckley (by making it later) so that they can justify getting to Beckley only AFTER they allegedly discovered the address at 3pm from Marina?

IMO when the police arrive at Beckley, there is testimony from Earlene Roberts to suggest they are LOOKING for Oswald!   .... and....Why look for Oswald by name before his arrest?

Here is part two of «««Jason's Test Hypothesis»»»™

: In the minutes around and after Tippit's death, the police aren't sure yet where Oswald is, but they know to look for him at his rooming house - this happens at or near the same time they track him down to the Texas Theater.   In all cases, they MUST find Oswald...

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

On 4/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

1. The big problem here is Roscoe White's son and wife.  This Texas Monthly article of 1990 gives a readable insight.   Roscoe White's son is accused of manufacturing at least some evidence.

2. This Roscoe White scenario seems to fold into Mike Robinson's report of an overheard conversation at DPD.   This is Jack White writing in The Third Decade, Vol 6, No. 6, September 1990.

3. BUT has this conclusion from Dave Perry become the mainstream view of "the Roscoe White Story?"   Snippet from The Fourth Decade, Vol 4, No 1, November 1996.

4. However, the "Roscoe White Story" was perhaps not initiated by his son Ricky in the late 80s, but by the HSCA in the 1970s based on solid evidence:

<snip the Geneva White JFK 380 BYP photo testimony>

5. Does all this in any way shadow the testimony of Mike Robinson?    ...

6. ...As discussed in the above HSCA testimony, in 1978 a totally new photo of Oswald-posing-as-violent-communist in the backyard of his Neely St apartment comes to light...Why on earth would Roscoe White end up with an unseen version of these famous photos?

Jason

Jason,

You've been posting a lot of stuff, and I haven't had time to respond to it -- until now.   First, this post from yesterday:

About Ricky White --- 

1.   The problem with that 1990 Texas Monthly attack on "I am Mandarin," was that it was too hasty.  The article did not grasp the enormity of Geneva White having another BYP.   Also, the article did not sufficiently discount the fact that both Ricky and Geneva White were inarticulate to a fault, and so their stories were necessarily sloppy.   Ricky White, for example, said that his father Roscoe was belonged to "the right-wing of the CIA."    Well, there's no such thing.   Sure, there are Republicans in the CIA -- but officially, one cannot belong to the US Radical Right (which is openly racist, sexist and classist) and also be an employee of the CIA.  This error was due to Ricky White's lack of political education.   As for Geneva White, she was subjected to shock treatment long before this interview -- so her neurosis was added to her lack of political savvy -- and IMHO a sincere journalist would have made discounts and allowances for these flaws.  The Texas Monthly article of 1990 failed to make these allowances.   The material evidence of the BYP is much better than any diary, allegedly written by Roscoe White, claiming to be "Mandarin," because anybody could argue that such a diary was merely a Hollywood pitch, and leave it at that.

2.   The brilliance of Jack White was demonstrated in two ways: (2.1) in his discovery of Roscoe White as the body double in the BYP; and (2.2.) in his theory of the Dallas Police plot in the assassination of JFK.    I very much appreciate that you quoted Jack's 8-step theory from The Third Decade, Vol 6, No. 6, September 1990.  The only reason I'm not a Jack White fan is because nobody is perfect, as proved by his original authorship of the ridiculous "Harvey and Lee" CT.   As I say, nobody's perfect.

3.  As for Dave Perry's article attacking Ricky White, pretending to be a defense of Ricky's own father, Roscoe White, in The Fourth Decade, Vol 4, No 1, November 1996, I have only one comment.   I read that weak article years ago, and it surprises me that nobody has shot it down, point by weak point, since 1996.   That's more than 20 years ago -- and CTers let that stand.   Pitiful.

4.  The fact of the BYP produced by Geneva White, exhibited in 1977 by the HSCA, is perhaps the most important material evidence we have of a Dallas Police plot to assassinate JFK, because Roscoe White was on the Dallas Police Force starting in the month that Lee Harvey Oswald entered Dallas for the last time in his life -- October, 1963.  

5.   In my humble opinion, the testimony of Mike Robinson is a perfect match for Geneva White's BYP.   A perfect match.

6. ...Why would Roscoe White end up with this totally new BYP?   My theory is that Roscoe knew Lee Harvey Oswald in some US Marines scenario before 1963.   The BYP go back to the George De Mohrenschildt period of Oswald in Dallas (1/1963 - 3/1963), so this is before the Walker shooting, before the New Orleans FPCC period -- very early in 1963.    Yet we have Roscoe White's body in the BYP (says Jack White).   In my CT, the BYP were Faked on professional grade photo equipment Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall, when Oswald worked there.  There must be some evidence of this -- the children of former JCS employees must have something.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 4/16/2018 at 6:35 AM, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

...IMO testimony suggests that several events at the TSBD happened about 15 minutes earlier than Fritz wants us to believe. 

...All the cops are nearly unanimous in testimony that the sequence was very quick as between discovering spent shell casings, then the rifle, then hearing of Tippit's murder.   

...Did Fritz and the TSBD cops learn of Tippit's death earlier than everyone else?   Did Roscoe White or other sources make Fritz aware of Tippit before the official version of events which has a citizen alerting DPD to the murder on Tippit's own radio???

....This handwritten hint from Mary to all future researchers:

Mary_Ferrell_long_delay_to_snipers_nest.

INDEED!   Why wasn't the sniper's nest reached before 1:10pm?

Brennan and half a dozen other witnesses are almost immediately pinpointing a high floor of the TSBD as the location of a man firing a rile.   Why do the police tell us they don't reach the sniper's nest until 40 minutes after the gunfire?

...we just have to join Mary Ferrell and look at the plain testimony of witnesses to ask WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THE 6TH FLOOR FOR THE FIRST HALF HOUR+ AFTER THE ASSASSINATION????

Doesn't evidence indicate the police should be finding the sniper's nest at more like 12:45 or earlier?  Again Mary Ferrell:

Mooney_should_find_snipersnest_1245.png

Jason,

I know it sounds like a heck of a lot of work -- but since I'm convinced that the JFK plot shows its full underbelly from 12:35 to 1:20 pm we will benefit from a minute-by-minute timeline of this 45-minute period.  Who was standing where, when, and doing what?

OK, I'm not requesting this NOW -- but I when I have more time I plan to work this out.  The JFK plot is in HERE somewhere.

The Dallas cops and Deputies are keeping back secrets about the TIMING of the events on the 6th floor of the TSBD from 12:35 to 1:20 pm.   You can see it now -- and I have felt very alone for a long time on this Forum, calling for more attention to a Dallas-did-it CT.

Thanks for posting these notes from Mary Ferrell -- she asks two questions I've asked for a long time, namely:

1. Why did the Dallas Police wait for a half-hour after the JFK shooting to arrive at the 6th floor, SE window, when they had several eye-witnesses telling them they saw men and guns up there?

2.  Who were the two Dallas Officials that Luke Mooney saw coming down the TSBD stairs when he was going upstairs? 

According to Mary Ferrell, and perhaps most accounts, that trek was about 12:45 pm.   According to Mooney himself, it was a matter of a "few seconds" after the JFK shooting at 12:30 pm.   OK, a "few minutes" is a better interpretation.    But Mooney doesn't describe 15 minutes of activity before his hike upstairs.   

My point is, that two Dallas Officials were up there already.   I'd like to see a minute by minute analysis of all Dallas Officials inside the TSBD from 12:30 to 12:50.   Those 20 minutes -- as far as the WC testimony and affidavits can inform us.

Finally, why didn't the Dallas Police act on the TSBD eye-witnesses who were standing outside on the sidewalk across the street from the TSBD when JFK was assassinated?     The answer is given in another question -- what did the Dallas Police do INSTEAD of acting on their reports to the Dallas Police?

ANSWER:   The Dallas Police set up a "system" to move all witnesses, willy nilly, to the Dallas County Jail to give a written affidavit.   That was it.   By doing that, they had a solid alibi for ignoring witnesses they knew saw something realistic -- namely -- they could claim that all these dozens of witnesses failed to agree with each other, and they needed MORE TIME to sort it all out.   Maybe another day, after they had all the affidavits officially notarized.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

32 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Paul,

It seems to me that you're preaching to a choir of one, here.

--  TG

No, no Tommy.  YOU'RE reading this.   And if you are, then so are others.   Our "hit" counts are encouraging.

Also, the CT coming out of his is new and fresh -- not that stale, old, CIA-did-it CT.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, Jason Ward said:

I might suggest Day is accurate, because why would they call the "crime lab" except in a situation where they needed the "crime lab," which to me indicates they found evidence at about 12:58 or earlier, consistent with Luke Mooney's testimony - but inconsistent with Capt Fritz and the published radio transcript.

<<<>>><<<>>>

Understanding the activity around the triple underpass, the railroad tracks, and adjacent parking lot is perhaps a critical and obvious step in processing the crime scene.   Why is the record almost completely empty of any efforts in this area?

Hi Jason,

Here are two more good questions  that you posed.

1.  Lieutenant Day seems innocent enough -- he is surely educated and intelligent -- sharp as a tack -- so maybe he was fooled by the whole Dallas plot against JFK, and didn't notice anything strange enough to report to the Warren Commission.

I don't buy it.

I think Lt. Day gives a more accurate timeline than the others, because he doesn't want to be caught in perjury, and he doesn't want to take the 5th amendment.  He knows the other Dallas cops have the excuse of being muscle-heads, but he doesn't.  

Either the Dallas Police Radio Log was tampered with -- so that the call to the "crime lab" at 12:58 was erased -- or, Lt. Day was communicating with other Dallas Police by using some other method than the Dallas Police Radio dispatcher.  In other words, Lt. Day committed perjury when he said the dispatcher sent him to the TSBD at 12:58 pm.

What other method?   For one thing Lt. Day could have had previous orders just to pack up and go to the TSBD by 1 pm.   That was when it was all planned to go down -- finding the bullets, the rifle, and the killing of Lee Harvey Oswald in the streets of Oak Cliff.

2.  The first thing that Chief Jesse Curry says at 12:30 on the Dallas Police Radio Log, seconds after JFK was shot, was this: "Get a man on top of that triple underpass and see what happened up there!"

A moment later, Sheriff Bill Decker, also in the same car, took command of the radio speaker and said this: "I am sure it's going to take some time to get your man in there. Pull every one of my men in there!"

The next thing from the Dallas Police Radio Log is the dispatcher saying this: "Repeat, I didn't get all of it. I didn't quite understand all of it.  Loud and clear!"

In response, Sheriff Bill Decker said this: "Have my office move all available men out of my office into the railroad yard to try to determine what happened in there and hold everything secure until Homicide and other investigators should get there!"

Yes, Jason, you're right -- they're talking about the railroad yard just east of the triple underpass, and west of the TSBD building.

The minute was still 12:30 pm.   JFK's limo was just then speeding to Parkland Hospital, with Jesse Curry and Sheriff Bill Decker leading the way.

So -- for the first 15 minutes of the JFK drama, Dallas Police and Deputies did descend upon the so-called railroad yard, which was largely the parking lot behind the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll. 

We do have Dallas Police and Deputies testify to the WC about going there -- but they all agree on one thing -- the only thing they found there were other Dallas Police.   Of course, nobody would suspect them

It was evidently in the next 15 minutes -- from 12:45 to 1:00 pm, that the TSBD would be sealed off.    That's where the action was.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

On 4/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

I am still probing the timeline of Fritz and the other officers we've looked at so far in search of conflicting testimony.   I read Secret Service Agent Forest Sorrels testimony looking for data points to compare with the others at the TSBD.    In a few places, Sorrels offers the most provocative testimony of all the law enforcement officers that day.

---===---===---===---

The Sheriff's deputies who arrive at the TSBD do so -they testify- because of some vague hearsay from other officers suggesting they go there after visiting the railroad tracks area.  Most DPD officers hear a 1234/1235 radio call pinpointing the TSBD as the source of gunfire.    

But...

1. Secret Service chief Forest Sorrels beelines for the TSBD after dropping off a bloody president and governor at Parkland not because he hears about it on the radio.   Out of everyone visibly present in Dealey Plaza whom Sorrels has seen up close while riding ahead of JFK in the motorcade, Sorrels independently of all others that day isolates the TSBD as the place with witnesses that need his priority attention.    

2. Sorrels testifies that it takes him a total of 20 minutes to travel from Dealey Plaza at the time of the first gunshot, drop off the bloody victims at Parkland, and return to Dealey Plaza entering the TSBD via an unguarded loading dock.   He fudges a little and says this may have taken 25 minutes at the most.

3. Sorrels makes a point to get a list of TSBD employees - even though he testifies to having no idea that the TSBD is a location of criminal activity:

CONCERNS:

1. AFAIK, the US Secret Service has no mandate to investigate assassinations, their role on November 22, 1963 is only to protect the president - so why doesn't Sorrels continue protecting the president or presumptive president at Parkland?  Why does he speed back to the TSBD under lights and sirens?  
  2. Is the explanation for why Sorrels goes to the TSBD after dropping off his bloody protectee at Parkland in keeping with either his duty or the reasonable assumptions he could have made at the time?  Why does he go to one and only one building instead of trying to locate witnesses a few feet from the shooting on the sidewalk, in the grass, on the overpass, etc.?
  3. Why does Sorrels enter the TSBD through the loading dock?
  4. Is the explanation for why Sorrels demands a list of TSBD employees reasonable - that is, is it reasonable to demand a list of TSBD employees BEFORE there is any thought that the TSBD was used to launch gunfire?
  5. Is the TSBD loading dock ever sealed at all?   Sorrels testifies that at 12:50 to 12:55 it is open to all without challenge.  
  6. Given a reasonable 20-25 minute roundtrip time between Dealey Plaza, Parkland, and back to Dealey Plaza again, I might suggest we stipulate that the TSBD is sealed no earlier than 12:50, even though there's little evidence in the police testimony I've seen that the TSBD loading dock is ever sealed.
  7. Where is the film of the passing motorcade taken from another building that Inspector Sawyer says was investigated/obtained by Sorrels?  Sorrels never mentions this film in WC testimony (see Sawyer's testimony below).

Jason,

I really like your analysis of the WC testimony of Dallas Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels.

*** You pinpointed a key exposure -- all other Dallas Officials who arrive at the TSBD do so because "somebody" told them about it.  Sorrels alone fails to explain why he sped there.

My CT is that Inspector Herbert Sawyer spoke with Amos Euins as a witness who saw a man sticking a rifle out of the SE window of a top floor of the TSBD -- and that Sawyer called Forrest Sorrels, who sped over to take charge of this situation.

By the way -- Forrest Sorrels slightly resembles Jack Ruby at a distance.  Vickie Adams testified that she thinks she saw Jack Ruby on the east side of the TSBD talking with "a colored boy."  She didn't know Ruby, she just remembered his photographs in his suit after the Oswald shooting.   I accept her testimony, except that this was most likely Forrest Sorrels whom she saw, not Jack Ruby, and the young lad was probably Amos Euins.  (If so, then would help to add some correct timing to Vickie Adams confused timing of events.)

*** It could take Sorrels 20 minutes to speed from Dealey Plaza to Parkland Hospital after JFK was killed, and then speed back to TSBD, if he had nothing else to do.  Why did he bother going to Parkland Hospital?  For appearances.   Why didn't he stay?  He had put in his appearance, and there were already countless officials at Parkland -- he wouldn't be missed.  

By the way -- the Dallas Secret Service was sharply distinct from the Washington DC Secret Service, and the boys from Washington DC made sure the locals knew it.  They took charge with some force, and everybody else was invited to gaze on in admiration.

So, Forrest Sorrels really wasn't part of the JFK protection squad -- he was an outsider, since he was a local Dallas yokel.  Sorrels knew this, and this might have been some minor motive for him to join the Radical Right civilian plot in Dallas.  

There is lots of evidence that Forrest Sorrels was part of the JFK plot.  Being with Lee Harvey Oswald during his final hour at Dallas Police HQ is only one item of evidence.  His speeding to the TSBD from Parkland without any reason for it is a GREAT item that you found, Jason.  Great work.

***  It sort of makes sense that Sorrels would enter through the back of the TSBD (the loading dock) because he would have parked in the back

*** Sorrels has no darn good reason to demand a list of TSBD employees as soon as he gets to the TSBD, unless he is part of a plot to pin the JFK shooting on one TSBD employee at the start.   

*** We have already stipulated that the TSBD could not have been sealed before 12:45 pm, and if Chief Curry is right, then no later than 1 pm.  This fits with Sorrels' testimony.

*** I have little doubt that the TSBD back door was sealed after 1 pm. 

***  The camera film that Inspector Herbert Sawyer testified was seized by Dallas Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels was never mentioned by anybody else in the WC testimony. 

The role of the Dallas Secret Service is plain when one filters in all the testimony from the Washington DC Secret Service.  Although the limo driver is still a question mark for me, my CT is willing to accept every word of testimony from the Washington DC Secret Service.

It's only the Dallas Secret Service that worries me.  From the Washington DC Secret Service we will learn about their "Protective Research Section" (PRS) that depends entirely on the local FBI in any city in which the President will visit.  The PRS calls the local FBI with one question only: "Are there any dangerous people in your city that we should visit?"   

The answer back from the Dallas FBI was "No, there is not."   The PRS replied, "Are you SURE?  C'mon, this is DALLAS!"  The Dallas FBI replied, "There is nobody dangerous in Dallas."

There is little doubt in my mind that Dallas Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels backed up Dallas FBI agent James Hosty in this filthy lie.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
Vickie Adams

4 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

the CT coming out of his is new and fresh -- not that stale, old, CIA-did-it CT.

Hi Paul,

Do most CTers realize that one of the earliest proponents of the CIA-did-it CT wasn't Jim Garrison - but instead John Birch Society leaders like Revilo Oliver?

1. August 30, 1964 Washington Post

Oliver_in_Wa_Po_CIA_killed_Kennedy.png

Oliver_blames_CIA_and_Commies.png

2. FBI internal report of Oliver's CIA-did-it CT:

FBI_report_on_Oliver_CIA.png

3. Revilo Officer mentions his old friends General Walker, Robert Surrey, Carlos Bringuier, & Kent Courtney as sources of information for his innovative 1964 CT that the CIA was in conspiracy to kill Kennedy, along with the communists
oliver_surrey_walker.png

Oliver_in_the_WC_Kent_Courtney_Bringuier

Edited by Jason Ward

On 4/8/2018 at 9:24 PM, Paul Trejo said:

For the USA to admit that the Bubba Network in Dallas was responsible for the murder of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald in cold blood -- even on national TV -- would be for the USA to admit to the USSR that we were fractured!

During the Cold War, that could be described in one word -- IMPOSSIBLE.

You don't hand the USSR a propaganda victory like this during the Cold War.   Absolutely Impossible.   So, no matter what -- the Bubba Network in Dallas had the people they had -- and furthermore, they were unashamed of what they did.  They would do it again, given that golden opportunity.

On the contrary -- the Bubba Network in Dallas, Texas in 1963 was ready to double-down -- it was the Communists who did this dastardly act, with Fidel Castro practically pulling the trigger!   It was mandatory that the USA invade Cuba -- right now!

This was the rhetoric coming out of the Dallas Radical Right in December 1963.    I

Hi Paul,

I offer this 25 November 1963 memo for Bill Moyers which gives the marching orders you describe in your post - neither the communists nor the extreme right are to receive public blame for the assassination.  I am impressed with the sublime recognition only 3 days after the assassination that Oswald's commie credentials are "too pat -- too obvious."  Furthermore, Washington is already discontent with the DPD for pushing the commie conspiracy explanation.

moyers_memo.png

4 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I know it sounds like a heck of a lot of work -- but since I'm convinced that the JFK plot shows its full underbelly from 12:35 to 1:20 pm we will benefit from a minute-by-minute timeline of this 45-minute period.  Who was standing where, when, and doing what?

OK, I'm not requesting this NOW -- but I when I have more time I plan to work this out.  The JFK plot is in HERE somewhere.

The Dallas cops and Deputies are keeping back secrets about the TIMING of the events on the 6th floor of the TSBD from 12:35 to 1:20 pm.   You can see it now -- and I have felt very alone for a long time on this Forum, calling for more attention to a Dallas-did-it CT.

Thanks for posting these notes from Mary Ferrell -- she asks two questions I've asked for a long time, namely:

1. Why did the Dallas Police wait for a half-hour after the JFK shooting to arrive at the 6th floor, SE window, when they had several eye-witnesses telling them they saw men and guns up there?

2.  Who were the two Dallas Officials that Luke Mooney saw coming down the TSBD stairs when he was going upstairs? 

According to Mary Ferrell, and perhaps most accounts, that trek was about 12:45 pm.   According to Mooney himself, it was a matter of a "few seconds" after the JFK shooting at 12:30 pm.   OK, a "few minutes" is a better interpretation.    But Mooney doesn't describe 15 minutes of activity before his hike upstairs.   

My point is, that two Dallas Officials were up there already.   I'd like to see a minute by minute analysis of all Dallas Officials inside the TSBD from 12:30 to 12:50.   Those 20 minutes -- as far as the WC testimony and affidavits can inform us.

Finally, why didn't the Dallas Police act on the TSBD eye-witnesses who were standing outside on the sidewalk across the street from the TSBD when JFK was assassinated?     The answer is given in another question -- what did the Dallas Police do INSTEAD of acting on their reports to the Dallas Police?

ANSWER:   The Dallas Police set up a "system" to move all witnesses, willy nilly, to the Dallas County Jail to give a written affidavit.   That was it.   By doing that, they had a solid alibi for ignoring witnesses they knew saw something realistic -- namely -- they could claim that all these dozens of witnesses failed to agree with each other, and they needed MORE TIME to sort it all out.   Maybe another day, after they had all the affidavits officially notarized.

All best,
--Paul

Jason / Paul,

Thanks for all of your work going through and analyzing this information. Its some real interesting stuff I'm trying to catch up on. Like others, I have a home, family, obligations, and other things that have been occupying my time, and I just haven't been able to dig into and digest all this info you've posting. Now, if I can only get the cliff notes version! :lol:

5 hours ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Jason / Paul,

Thanks for all of your work going through and analyzing this information. Its some real interesting stuff I'm trying to catch up on. Like others, I have a home, family, obligations, and other things that have been occupying my time, and I just haven't been able to dig into and digest all this info you've posting. Now, if I can only get the cliff notes version! :lol:

Roger,

Thanks for your kind remarks.    I would add here that I've seen your posts over the years, and IMHO you're a well-informed CTer with a wide-range of reading in the JFK research.  

That said -- since this data about a Dallas-did-it CT is new to you, that must mean it's new to many, many readers as well.   This is encouraging to me, that you, an intelligent contributor, are finding new and fresh insights through this fresh approach to the half-century-old WC testimony. 

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

14 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

That the "sniper's nest" was tampered with some time after the shots were fired is IMO strongly supported by evidence:

1. DPD CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR LT. DAY SAYS HIS CRIME SCENE PHOTOS DO NOT "JIBE" WITH PHOTOS TAKEN OF THE TSBD IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SHOTS...

2. DPD CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR LT DAY ALL BUT ADMITS THAT EVIDENCE WAS MOVED PRIOR TO HIS ARRIVAL AND PRIOR TO OFFICIAL CRIME SCENE PHOTOGRAPHS...

3.CE 716 - Lt. Day's official sniper's nest crime scene photo including 3 empty shells; but there is only 1 box towards the top of the photo (towards the western edge of the window)...

4. CE 482 - exterior shot of the TSBD taken before Lt Day's arrival - the arrow points to a stacked group of boxes NOT present when Lt Day took crime scene photos...

5. Press cameraman Tom Alyea was also on the 6th floor before the official crime scene photos made by Lt. Day... 

• Is this enough evidence to convince us that the "sniper's nest" on the 6th floor was manipulated by Captain Fritz and that he perjured himself by claiming no one touched the evidence until photographed?
  • If the Warren Commission is a cohesive part of the assassination and cover up, why do they blindside Lt day by showing him CE 482 for the first time at his WC deposition, which forces him to admit that evidence tampering is the only explanation for the difference between CE 482 & CE 716?

Jason

Hi Jason,

I'm interested in your recent hypothesis that the "sniper's nest" was tampered with soon after the JFK shooting, and in the material evidence that you cite:

(POINT 1)  Lt. Day admitted his crime scene photos of boxes do not "jibe" with photos of the TSBD seconds after JFK was shot. Lt. Day simply admitted to the WC that the boxes must have been moved before he arrived, because his own photo of the sniper's nest from inside the TSBD (CE 716) shows only one box next to the window on the west edge -- taken at after 1 PM -- while a newspaper photography took a photo of the TSBD from the outside at 12:31 PM, of that same window (CE 482) and it shows two boxes stacked next to that window on the west edge. 

(POINT 2) Newspaper photographer Tom Alyea was on the 6th floor TSBD before Lt. Day and Officer Studebaker of the "crime lab" arrived to take photographs.  Alyea took his own photographs of the three bullet shells found -- assisted by Captain Fritz, who picked them up in his hands and placed them on a box for a close-up.   

I agree that that crime-scene tampering before the "crime lab" photographs and fingerprint dusting has been amply shown in WC testimony itself.

Again, this confirms for me that although the WC attorneys were promoting a false, Lone Shooter explanation of the JFK Assassination, and would not cross-examine Dallas Officials, nevertheless the WC wasn't committed to cover-up all of the Dallas Official's inconsistencies.

On the contrary, they preferred to record all inconsistencies for posterity -- even though not one would be prosecuted, in order to maintain the integrity of the Lone Shooter mythology for US National Security.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

6 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

Do most CTers realize that one of the earliest proponents of the CIA-did-it CT wasn't Jim Garrison - but instead John Birch Society leaders like Revilo Oliver?

1. August 30, 1964 Washington Post...

2. FBI internal report of Oliver's CIA-did-it CT...

3. Revilo Officer mentions his old friends General Walker, Robert Surrey, Carlos Bringuier, & Kent Courtney as sources of information for his innovative 1964 CT that the CIA was in conspiracy to kill Kennedy, along with the communists...

Hi Jason,

I doubt if most CTers even remember that Revilo P. Oliver was the very last WC witness.   All these documents that you presented here were also presented by the Warren Commission during his testimony.   The essence of his testimony was to defend General Walker from accusations of a JFK plot in Dallas along with the Radical Right.

The CIA-did-it CT was not only a John Bircher CT in 1963-1964, but it remains so today, and the US Left is blind to the fact that since the fall of Marxism in 1990, most of their political views were simply borrowed from the John Birch Society.

By the way, many people forget that Fred Koch -- father of the famous Koch Brothers -- was a founding member of the John Birch Society.   Their influence lives on to this very day.

What's surprising is that the US Left now rails against the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the CFR, the United Nations and the "Eastern Establishment" exactly like the US Radical Right did in 1963.   It would be hilarious if it weren't so tragic.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Jason,

In my opinion, during this past week, you've covered the WC testimony of the Dallas Police on this thread as nobody else has ever done -- not even Walt Brown or Jeff Caufield.    I'm delighted.

Now, if you please, I'd like to direct this thread a little closer to General Walker.   It won't be a giant step -- but a half-step.

I'd like to concentrate on four people who weren't members of the Dallas Police or Deputies, but who sat with Captain Will Fritz during the final hour of Lee Harvey Oswald at the Dallas Police HQ.    Here are the people:

1. Dallas FBI agent James Hosty
2. Dallas FBI agent James Bookhout
3. Dallas Secret Service Agent Forrest Sorrels
4. Dallas Postal Inspector Harry Holmes

I realize you've already touched on Forrest Sorrels on 11/22/1963, but now I'd like to move to 11/24/1963, and the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald under the protection of the Dallas Police.

General Walker's right-hand man, Robert Alan Surrey, was also the bridge partner of James Hosty for years (says Penn Jones, Jr.).   It is James Hosty's own book, Assignment Oswald (1996) that will offer clues linking these four men with General Walker.

But first -- let's look at their WC testimony, depositions and affidavits.

Now, there is no need to speed through these four -- the WC testimony is sometimes quite long.   Yet since they were with Captain Fritz near the end of Oswald's life -- and since their WC testimony sometimes matches very closely about that hour, and sometimes diverges widely -- I think these four Dallas Officers who worked so closely with the Dallas Police, merit intensive scrutiny.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo