The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

4 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

it seems clear that officials in the Dallas Police and Sheriff's Departments comprised the ground-crew of the JFK Assassination, and silencing of the Patsy.

I agree.

The DPD stage managed the assassination, while the sheriff's department seems critical mainly at the TSBD.

The WC testimony makes this obvious and the disturbing thing is that it apparently took a few years for anyone to read enough of their testimony to make a big deal about it, which is what I see Jim Garrison doing.  If people would simply read the WC testimony, the starting point and critical people are obvious.   Furthermore, everyone is so caught up in the high drama of conspiracy theories that very few are actually looking in Dallas; almost no one looks closely at the cops, which is IMO the one and only place there is certain guilt.   In fact, as of this moment, I would say the cops are the only known guilty parties,

1. so is it possible that the cops themselves killed Kennedy?  With no big sponsors or overlords other than themselves?

Even though I myself have this hangup, I also have to ask:

2. Why is everyone obsessed with Oswald?   If he's the patsy, then who gives a damn what his story is?  I feel like we might understand everything about Oswald and still never get to the bottom of the assassination because Oswald is really at the fringe.   He's the patsy, he's the diversion; meaning the conspirators want us to look at him - so why are we all looking at him just as the conspirators want?   As usual, I think a different approach could do some good.   Haven't we all been up and down Oswald 1000 times by now?

In my research I must add Dr Jerry Rose to the list of those critical to the development of the Radical Right - Walker theory.   If you read through Rose's old stuff he's working and meeting with Dr Caufield a lot along the way, from way back....

Also there is Harrison Livingstone.....here's a snippet from his book, which in turn quotes Robert Goodman.   What do you think of the FBI raid on the Lake Pontchartrain camp as the last straw that "may have sealed Kennedy's fate?"

Livingstone_on_walker.jpg

SOURCE

Harrison Livingstone, The Radical Right and the Murder of John F Kennedy.   Traford Publishing Co (2004).  p 98.

Edited by Jason Ward

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Furthermore, everyone is so caught up in the high drama of conspiracy theories that very few are actually looking in Dallas; almost no one looks closely at the cops, which is IMO the one and only place there is certain guilt.   In fact, as of this moment, I would say the cops are the only known guilty parties,

1. so is it possible that the cops themselves killed Kennedy?  With no big sponsors or overlords other than themselves?

Even though I myself have this hangup, I also have to ask:

2. Why is everyone obsessed with Oswald?   If he's the patsy, then who gives a damn what his story is?  I feel like we might understand everything about Oswald and still never get to the bottom of the assassination because Oswald is really at the fringe.   He's the patsy, he's the diversion; meaning the conspirators want us to look at him - so why are we all looking at him just as the conspirators want? 

Hi Jason.

Your primary question begs an answer, because it implies that the 'Dallas cops' had either a personal grudge against JFK, or one of their number accidentally shot him. Those are your two choices since you rule out (by implication within your question), a 'master control' (top down organization) involvement.

Your secondary question contradicts your primary question. Because if LHO was a 'patsy', then why was it necessary for the 'Dallas cops' to go to such extra-ordinary methods in creating such a 'patsy'? Using your own system of logic the answer would suggest finding someone else to fit the bill as an off-the-shelf deranged person with a grudge. Plenty of them around and 'Dallas cops' back in 1963 would have been old hands at miscarriages of justice.

However, the 'elephant' in Dallas is roaring: It is a chain of events involving 'Dallas cops':

Jack Ruby kills LHO, and the day before, the same Jack Ruby had appeared in the room when LHO was 'presented' to the press by 'Dallas cops'. Jack Ruby claimed to be representing Gordon McLendon and his Dallas radio station KLIF.

Unknown to broadcasting historians and McLendon's own biographer, McLendon was almost living with one foot in Texas and another in Western Europe (Ireland and Sweden), and his latter travels and interests matched those of LHO by location (Baltic Sea area.)

This Forum is about the same as all other forums dedicated to subject matter, and they seem to attract individuals who are not interested in the subject so much as they are interested in having a right old blether (as the Scots call it), about everything and anything that suits their particular interpretation in a 'Life of Brian' manner. In turn this 'cult' embraces sects within the cult, but everyone is so determined to protect their own little bit of territory that they lose sight of the subject matter itself. You correctly observed that nothing has really been achieved in the last 50 years because the verdict remains the same.

It was another member of this Forum named Gary Murr who indirectly brought me here via a friend in Norway. Gary was studying the bullets used in the Assassination, and he accidentally came across a declassified document relating to a ship my friend in Norway was studying. I had records relating to that same ship that came from private archives in Texas, and those archives linked to Gordon McLendon and the ship linked to Robert Kennedy and Manuel Artime Buesa via Miami, Florida and Galveston, Texas. It took several years to get my attention by collecting more and more data from these sources that all arrived at the feet of Gordon McLendon in Dallas.

A convoluted story, but it is the reason (the only reason) I am here. Because although I lived 'next door' to the grave of LHO and drove over the Assassination spot during a period encompassing more than half my life, I had no interest in this subject at all - until the events described above took place and reached a 'tipping point' to focus my attention on November 22, 1963 and ensuing events in Dallas, Texas.

What I find amazing and why I liken this JFK Forum to a cult, is the possessiveness of its sectarian members and their vehemence against being exposed to material they had never considered and will not consider.

That brings me back to your two points made above.

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

Good points, Jason.

Is it possible that the Dallas Police and Deputies killed JFK alone, without an overlord?  Yes, it is!

Their positions in Dallas and their contradictory WC testimony make this eminently possible.

However -- although we don't have to delve into the details of the infamous Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO), we do need to explain his existence in the Dallas plot in the first place.

For example, why is LHO featured in the Jack Martin film?  Why is LHO featured in the Walker shooting?

The existence of LHO in the JFK saga drags General Walker into the scenario immediately.  Is that really tangential?  An accident?  Irrelevant?

Also, consider General Walker as a Radical Right figure in Dallas.  Good friend of the richest man in town, organizer of the Adlai Stevenson humiliation, leader of a local JBS chapter, leader of the Dallas Minutemen and a former US Army General with 30 years tenure including combat experience in WW2 and Korea -- younger than Sorrells, younger than Fritz, younger than Decker -- is his presence truly accidental?

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Also, Jason, that quote by Harrison Livingston moves the center of the JFK plot from Dallas to New Orleans and Guy Banister.

That opens up a whole new can of worms.

For one thing, no less a figure than Jim Garrison already did his best to bring a JFK trial to New Orleans, in the trial of Clay Shaw.  Garrison lost.

For another thing, it detracts from a proposition that the Dallas Police and Deputies killed JFK alone.  If they need a leader, then why a leader from New Orleans, instead of one from Dallas?

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

I believe Mervyn Hagger may have opened my eyes a bit. 

Quick: Who was General Walker's financial sponsor?

Most would say H. L. Hunt, as a reflex action. But what if it WAS McLendon...Gordon and his father?  Would that not be a twist in the supposed plot? McLendon's KLIF is the tie between the assassination and Ruby...the heretofore "missing link," so to speak.

Prior to the assassination, Ruby mentioned the phrase "watch the fireworks" referring to the JFK visit to Dallas while at the offices of the Dallas Morning News on the 22nd of November. Was that a slip-up, a clue to some foreknowledge of a plot?

So who did Ruby speak with between the assassination of JFK and the murder of Oswald? Perhaps it wasn't his Mafia connections; perhaps it was a broadcasting connection. (Yes, that's speculation...but he DID show up at KLIF in the wee hours of Saturday morning.)

Food for thought, and one thing IS certain: Ruby is more easily connect to McLendon than to Walker and the John Birch Society. 

8 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Most would say H. L. Hunt, as a reflex action. But what if it WAS McLendon...Gordon and his father?  Would that not be a twist in the supposed plot? McLendon's KLIF is the tie between the assassination and Ruby...the heretofore "missing link," so to speak.

Prior to the assassination, Ruby mentioned the phrase "watch the fireworks" referring to the JFK visit to Dallas while at the offices of the Dallas Morning News on the 22nd of November. Was that a slip-up, a clue to some foreknowledge of a plot?

So who did Ruby speak with between the assassination of JFK and the murder of Oswald? Perhaps it wasn't his Mafia connections; perhaps it was a broadcasting connection. (Yes, that's speculation...but he DID show up at KLIF in the wee hours of Saturday morning.)

Food for thought, and one thing IS certain: Ruby is more easily connect to McLendon than to Walker and the John Birch Society. 

Thank you Mark.

Although the surface and well-documented trail does led to Gordon McLendon; he in turn is a 'front man' for two others!

1. David Atlee Phillips - who also appears to crop up in London, England in connection with Cuban matters;

2. Clint Murchison, Jr. - who was the 'bag man' for McLendon because his funds and McLendon's activities tie back to the Houston Post which served as a vehicle for laundering CIA funds. Murchison is famous for his 'other peoples' money' remark, and thus he was only a conduit for U.S. taxpayers' money that had passed through several hands. In turn, Murchison family funded Joe McCarthy (even though the McLendon-Murchison crowd were nominal Democrats); and his McLendon representative in Europe was a construction millionaire VP of Tecom, Inc., named Robert F. Thompson.

These threads are interwoven with many others to create a picture far different than the popular image known to date - on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. The carryover from Eisenhower to Kennedy was not Cuba, but the U.K. and French independent nuclear arms' programs. That is issue is unresolved today, even though NATO was designed to 'fix-it', but it is all coming unravelled by Brexit and the current debate in the U.K. about renewing a new generation of nuclear attack submarines - that were first created due to the involvement of John F. Kennedy killing off the U.K. nuclear missile program. The U.S. nuclear submarines then triggered de Gaulle into pulling out of NATO and creating his own independent nuclear program.

The European side of this story is one that nearly all of the researchers and historians have ignored having been blindsided by Cuba and Vietnam and of course the murder of JFK and the resulting cover-up.

Mervyn

On 5/18/2018 at 2:24 AM, Jason Ward said:

Sounds like Conspiracy Theory to me, it just ignores the "High Drama" imbedded in the fact that powerful overlords must have placed Oswald in the TSBD, dimmed the lights on the prior investigate interest in Oswald, manipulated the motorcade route, called-off standard protection procedures for a presidential visit, enabled and enacted the cover-up, compelled the MSM to stick their heads in the sand, murdered witnesses co-conspirators nationwide and caused the JBJ and DOJ opt for a panel of suspect players to convene a farcical inquiry instead of a criminal investigation into the assassination of the president.

Roscoe and Co. we're quite a bit more capable than we think, says Jason.

And.... undercover CIA asset, Mayor of Dallas, and the brother of a former CIA director, Earle Cabell, had nothing to do with it, says Jason?

On 5/18/2018 at 2:24 AM, Jason Ward said:

2. Why is everyone obsessed with Oswald?   

Because the government says he did-it, when we know he did not do it. And.... He was a government agent, and the government denies this. 

Jason, this is not reason enough for you to understand why the truth about Oswald should come to light?

14 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Mark and Mervyn,

If there is material evidence that Gordon McLendon, radio baron of Texas, who lived in Dallas, was directly involved in the JFK Assassination, I have not seen it after a quarter century of reading CT books.

I go by material evidence and eye-witness accounts.   Otherwise, I don't offer speculations.   That's the nature of this Forum thread.

What material evidence does anybody have on McLendon?   Yes, he was a Radical Rightist in Dallas.  Yes, he hated the Brown Decision and held racist views.   Yes, he eventually quit the Democratic Party because of LBJ's policies.  Yes -- he probably cheered when JFK was assassinated.  But so did thousands of people -- or ever hundreds of thousands of people.   That is not enough to link him directly with the JFK Assassination.

Jason and I have provided material evidence to demonstrate to show that General Walker was behind the Adlai Stevenson humiliation in Dallas.   What similar documentation do you have on the activism of Gordon McLendon?

H.L.Hunt financed General Walker's campaign for Texas Governor in 1962.    What role did Gordon McLendon directly play in politics in 1962?

What we have in Gordon McLendon is a rich guy in Dallas who had Rightist views.   He was a highly educated person and also a veteran of WW2.   He was a leader in his community.   

Was he a member of the JBS?   Was he a member of the NIC?   Was he a member of the Minutemen?   Was he a member of the WCC?    Did he have his hooks in the Dallas Police Department?    Did he have his hooks in the Dallas Sheriff's Department?   Did he have his hooks in the Dallas FBI or the Dallas Secret Service?  

WHAT MATERIAL EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE?    PLEASE SHOW ME.

As I say, Jason and I have about 40 pages on this thread showing DOCUMENTS from the FBI and other Government Agencies on General Walker and the suspicious behavior of the Dallas Police and Deputies.    The connection between the Dallas Police and the Dallas Minutemen was already documented in 1971 by FBI agent William Turner (a late member of this FORUM).

I've seen nothing about Gordon McLendon except guesswork and "what if" sentences.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

16 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

I go by material evidence and eye-witness accounts.   Otherwise, I don't offer speculations.   That's the nature of this Forum thread.

That's just flat-out untrue. You write prosaic fiction to suit your CT, every step of the way, everywhere, and you hardly ever provide quotes or documents to support your claims as you go along.

At some point you started using the preface... "In my reading" to obsolve yourself of the responsibility to back up what you are asserting.

Lets go to the beginning of this thread to represent some of your prosaic fiction and the lengths that a member has to go through to present it as false...

On 3/6/2018 at 2:14 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I'm not making this up -- this comes from Dick Russell in his famous book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1992).   Dick Russell interviewed two WC witnesses who knew George De Mohrenschildt (DM) very well.  They were Igor and Natasha Voshinin.  They despised the Oswalds, and never had anything to do with them.   If the Oswald's were at a Russian party, the Voshinins would boycott that party.   They knew George DM liked them, but they continued to urge George  to drop them.

After the Walker shooting on Wednesday 10 April 1962, the local Dallas radio and TV stations were full of the buzz, and talking about how Dallas was going downhill.

Anyway, on Easter Sunday 14 April 1963, George DM came to visit them very early in the morning.   They were early risers, so they offered him some coffee.  He was too anxious to accept.    He had to tell them his story.   He and Jeanne worried all week about whether Oswald was Walker's shooter.  Finally, at 10PM on Saturday evening, they hatched a plan.  They would buy an toy Easter bunny at a local drug store, and use this as a ruse to get into the Oswald home, uninvited.    

Then, when George got Lee talking in one room, Jeanne would walk with Marina around the house, and search for clues.   That's just what they did.  They got the Oswald's out of bed with a surprise Easter visit.  The Oswald's invited them in, offered them soft drinks, and sat down to talk with them.   George kept Lee near the balcony, and Jeanne asked Marina to show her around their apartment.   Marina did, and Jeanne opened a closet door to find Lee's rifle, complete with scope.   

"He has a rifle!"  shouted Jeanne from the other room.   George and Lee went to see.   Then George asked Lee:  "Lee, did you take that pot-shot at General Walker?   Lee froze.   Marina froze.  They looked at each other for clues.   Lee could not find a reply in this clumsy moment.   Then George started laughing.   Then Lee laughed.   Then Marina laughed and they all laughed together.   Then the De Mohrenschildt's excused themselves because it was so late.   They left.   They would never see the Oswalds again in their lives.

Natahsa Voshinin urged George DM to call the FBI and tell them his suspicions immediately!   George said, no, he could never do that to a "friend."   (But he had just ratted Lee out to the Voshinins!)    Then George DM left.   Natasha saw her American duty -- she called the Dallas FBI right away, and told them everything that George DM had said.

Notice, Jason, in that letter that I shared from Walker to Senator Church in 1975 -- he says that somebody in authority told him "WITHIN DAYS" that Lee Harvey Oswald had been his shooter.  In my humble opinion (still to be verified), the person who told Walker was really Dallas FBI agent James Hosty.  He was the agent monitoring both Walker and Oswald in Dallas for the FBI.   In my humble opinion, Natasha Voshinin told James Hosty.

So -- Walker knew "WITHIN DAYS" of the Walker shooting that LHO was his shooter.   Dick Russell confirms Walker's own word for it.

All best,
--Paul

Paul Trejo,

You stated that the above comes from Dick Russell, but you quote nothing from Dick Russell, so...... none of it is from Dick Russell. It is all your interpretive fiction. 

I covered how much of this was false, Trejo-interpreted fiction on the first page of this thread. 

Thankfully, the astute members of this forum don't waste their time pointing out how so much of your assertions are worthless. They do good work and it is better that they continue to do so rather than chase you around. Fictitious presentations and disinformation are an allowed and accepted element of maintaining an open forum, as an admin recently noted; so there is little point in following behind you if the goal is to put an end to such "distributions". 

Edited by Michael Clark

Yes Trejo fictionalizes often. But let’s not discount the in-depth work on this thread regarding Walker, and the Dallas Police. 

Gordon McLendon may or may not have had ties to HL Hunt. I wouldn’t know. But he did have life long ties to Colonel Frank M Brandstetter, who was a member of Jack Crichton’s 488th reserve military intelligence detachment in Dallas. This we know because ‘Brandy’ says so in his autobiographical work “Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer, wherein he claims that he was assigned to that Unit by ACSI -Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence (Army) in 1959. According to an oral history by Crichton, 40-50 Dallas Policemen were part of his reserve military intelligence unit, most of them from the detective squad. Although there is very little to document the official existence of the 488th, I think we should be taking this seriously. The DPD members often mentioned as part of the 488th include Captain Gannaway, George Lumpkin, and Westbrook, who is certainly a person of great interest. In addition, according to Peter Dale Scott and others, Crichton was in charge of the Continuity of Government communications bunker opened in or about 1961 under the Dallas Fairgrounds, which gave that unit a direct line to DC, and presumably to the Dallas Police radio communications as well. This ties into the conspiracy theories about Collins Radio. Brandstetter was good friends, since his posting in Havana in the early 1960’s, with Philippe De Vosjoli, who drove by car from DC to Brandy’s Acapulco residence, leaving DC on Nov. 22 1963, where he stayed for several weeks. De Vosjoli had defected from SDECE earlier that month, claiming that SDECE had been infiltrated by KGB agents. 

2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Mark and Mervyn,

If there is material evidence that Gordon McLendon, radio baron of Texas, who lived in Dallas, was directly involved in the JFK Assassination, I have not seen it after a quarter century of reading CT books.

What material evidence does anybody have on McLendon?   Yes, he was a Radical Rightist in Dallas.  Yes, he hated the Brown Decision and held racist views.   Yes, he eventually quit the Democratic Party because of LBJ's policies.  Yes -- he probably cheered when JFK was assassinated.  But so did thousands of people -- or ever hundreds of thousands of people.   That is not enough to link him directly with the JFK Assassination.

Jason and I have provided material evidence to demonstrate to show that General Walker was behind the Adlai Stevenson humiliation in Dallas.   What similar documentation do you have on the activism of Gordon McLendon?

H.L.Hunt financed General Walker's campaign for Texas Governor in 1962.    What role did Gordon McLendon directly play in politics in 1962?

What we have in Gordon McLendon is a rich guy in Dallas who had Rightist views.   He was a highly educated person and also a veteran of WW2.   He was a leader in his community.   

Was he a member of the JBS?   Was he a member of the NIC?   Was he a member of the Minutemen?   Was he a member of the WCC?    Did he have his hooks in the Dallas Police Department?    Did he have his hooks in the Dallas Sheriff's Department?   Did he have his hooks in the Dallas FBI or the Dallas Secret Service?  

WHAT MATERIAL EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE?    PLEASE SHOW ME.

As I say, Jason and I have about 40 pages on this thread showing DOCUMENTS from the FBI and other Government Agencies on General Walker and the suspicious behavior of the Dallas Police and Deputies.    The connection between the Dallas Police and the Dallas Minutemen was already documented in 1971 by FBI agent William Turner (a late member of this FORUM).

I've seen nothing about Gordon McLendon except guesswork and "what if" sentences.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Oh goodness Paul, you don't know of McLendon's political side?

I am not discussing Weaver's allegations, but the well sourced connections to domestic politics and David Atlee Phillips.

Since I have explained myself on different threads so many times I guess you will either have to ignore me or wait for my book because I am not spending more time on this.

Mervyn

1 minute ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Oh goodness Paul, you don't know of McLendon's political side?

I am not discussing Weaver's allegations, but the well sourced connections to domestic politics and David Atlee Phillips.

Since I have explained myself on different threads so many times I guess you will either have to ignore me or wait for my book because I am not spending more time on this.

Mervyn

Mervyn, Please recall that Paul Trejo openly stated that he was adding you to his lengthy Forum ignore list.

56 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes Trejo fictionalizes often. But let’s not discount the in-depth work on this thread regarding Walker, and the Dallas Police. 

Gordon McLendon may or may not have had ties to HL Hunt. I wouldn’t know. But he did have life long ties to Colonel Frank M Brandstetter, who was a member of Jack Crichton’s 488th reserve military intelligence detachment in Dallas. This we know because ‘Brandy’ says so in his autobiographical work “Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer, wherein he claims that he was assigned to that Unit by ACSI -Assistant Chief of Staff Intelligence (Army) in 1959. According to an oral history by Crichton, 40-50 Dallas Policemen were part of his reserve military intelligence unit, most of them from the detective squad. Although there is very little to document the official existence of the 488th, I think we should be taking this seriously. The DPD members often mentioned as part of the 488th include Captain Gannaway, George Lumpkin, and Westbrook, who is certainly a person of great interest. In addition, according to Peter Dale Scott and others, Crichton was in charge of the Continuity of Government communications bunker opened in or about 1961 under the Dallas Fairgrounds, which gave that unit a direct line to DC, and presumably to the Dallas Police radio communications as well. This ties into the conspiracy theories about Collins Radio. Brandstetter was good friends, since his posting in Havana in the early 1960’s, with Philippe De Vosjoli, who drove by car from DC to Brandy’s Acapulco residence, leaving DC on Nov. 22 1963, where he stayed for several weeks. De Vosjoli had defected from SDECE earlier that month, claiming that SDECE had been infiltrated by KGB agents. 

Paul, why go about the McLendon story in such a wandering manner? McLendon links to Murchison in business in a Stockholm venture. He also ties to Bobby Kennedy via his ship Mi Amigo. De Vosjoli is referred to by Weaver in his book, and De Vosjoli seems to support Weaver in his own biography (Lamia). Gary Murr and Larry Hancock have both previously documented some of this story involving Cuba and ships, so maybe you should look at page 213 of 'Shadow Warrior', as well as taking a look at this video which is part of a British debunking of mythology: http://yesterdayneverhappened.com

Until the different threads are tied together a true picture does not emerge, but the threads I refer to are not speculation but factually documented.

Mervyn

6 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Mervyn, Please recall that Paul Trejo openly stated that he was adding you to his lengthy Forum ignore list.

I know Michael, and that is why I have found that by becoming abrasive in a Donald Trump tweeting manner, I have been able to see where I should spend time commenting and where I should not go, and who has an open mind and something to contribute, and who does not. That is why I asked the question about a 'Kennedy Cult' knowing full well that I would be kicking an ant hill. However, through back channel messaging some very helpful dialogues have opened up as a result. Mervyn