The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

So and so probably refers to Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas in 1963, who goes unmentioned in this inquiry of Dallas officials at the time of the assassination. His employment with the CIA was a secret until the recent releases; but that CIA agent, doubling as the Dallas Mayor finds no place in this thread. His Brother Charles Cabell was Director of the CIA, and that is of no interest to the patty-cake game that is played by the two principals of this thread. This fact speaks to the integrity of the inquiry on this thread.

Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell has had no place on this thread so far simply because Earle Cabell gave the WC so little information.

Jim Garrison considered Earle Cabell interesting mainly because his brother, Charles Cabell was a ranking officer of the CIA.  In Garrison's late CIA-did-it CT, he naturally named the Cabell brothers, because JFK had fired Charles Cabell after the Bay of Pigs screw-up.

IMHO, Charles Cabell bore a great deal of the blame for the Bay of Pigs, so JFK dealt correctly.

In any case, I would be astonished if Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell wasn't an informant for the CIA, mainly because he was Mayor of Dallas, and only secondarily because his brother had a high post in the CIA.

A Dallas Mayor (like many big City Mayors) has access to lots of Big Business and International secrets.

In any case, like Jason Ward, I am moved to ask -- that and what else?

When I watch the video of JFK and Jackie getting off the airplane at Love Field, and watching how obsequious Earle Cabell behaves while shaking JFK's hand, I also suspect that Earle Cabell knew very well what Walker, Surrey, Decker, Fritz, Hosty, Sorrells, Curry, Westbrook and Holmes had planned.

However, my suspicion does not amount to material evidence.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:
On 5/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, Roger DeLaria said:

Did you ever get Chris Craven's thesis on Walker and the radical right?

No, Roger, my plate is full with reading at the moment.   Plus, I have a day job and a family and aging parents and....everything...   

I hope to get to Craven's thesis.

Jason,

I've been disengaged from the forum lately, my time being occupied with other matters. I certainly understand all of those things, family, aging parents, etc. Same thing here, brother.

Be well,

Roger

Edited by Roger DeLaria

20 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Mark, 

You're usually pretty good about sticking to the theme of a thread -- but RFK deserves his own thread -- wouldn't you say?

After all -- TONIGHT IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE RFK ASSASSINATION.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

I believe it was YOU, not I, who brought RFK into this thread. Your post from 8:13 PM Monday, to refresh your memory.

Or DID YOU FORGET THAT?

Your post hasn't been deleted... So YOU decide who brought up RFK. [HINT: IT WASN'T ME...so don't even TRY to cast the blame on me again, Mr. Trejo. I resent your attempt to blame me for YOUR change of direction in this thread.]

20 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

Just in case you weren't paying attention -- that four-part video series that Mark Knight posted on this Walker-LHO-Dallas thread is boldly marked: "CIA Agents Killed RFK."

Didn't you notice that?   Too busy insulting?

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Mr. Trejo,

I have NEVER posted under the name of Michael Clark. So please retract your FALSE STATEMENT that I posted any video series on this thread, or I will petition the other administrators to BAN your falsehoods from this forum...permanently.

The ball's in your court, Mr. Trejo...and the clock is ticking.

41 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Mr. Trejo,

I have NEVER posted under the name of Michael Clark. So please retract your FALSE STATEMENT that I posted any video series on this thread, or I will petition the other administrators to BAN your falsehoods from this forum...permanently.

I noticed that right away. Paul Trejo will probably claim that he though he had me on ignore, and thus, it was a mistake. But he does this frequently. It is an indicator into his reliability or, indeed, his integrity when he posts ANYTHING. Jason Ward never seemed to mind as long as he and Trejo could stand near the backstop, one of them placing the ball on the tee for the other, and then they change places.

Trejo is so used to cunjuring up fantasies that he doesn't even care anymore. He just makes stuff up and spews it around. 

Honestly,  we can thank Jason Ward for two things. One is that we all had a lengthy reprieve from Trejo's junk. The second is that he may have led Trejo so far down his own fantastic footpath that Trejo may truly find himself lost in the weeds,  and he very well may disappear.

Edited by Michael Clark

21 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

Just in case you weren't paying attention -- that four-part video series that Mark Knight posted on this Walker-LHO-Dallas thread is boldly marked: "CIA Agents Killed RFK."

Didn't you notice that?   Too busy insulting?

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Mr. Trejo,

[Begin new post here:]

As I promised, I have filed a report with the other forum administrators regarding Mr. Trejo's blatant abuse of the truth and particularly his blatant falsehoods regarding my authorship of certain posts on this thread.

The truth is plain. It's right here on this thread. But Mr. Trejo apparently has no interest in truth. Instead, he falsely accused me of making posts under the name of another forum member. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MR. TREJO. THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW.

15 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

I believe it was YOU, not I, who brought RFK into this thread. Your post from 8:13 PM Monday, to refresh your memory.

Or DID YOU FORGET THAT?

Your post hasn't been deleted... So YOU decide who brought up RFK. [HINT: IT WASN'T ME...so don't even TRY to cast the blame on me again, Mr. Trejo. I resent your attempt to blame me for YOUR change of direction in this thread.]

Mark,

I did not intend to insult you.   Sorry for the confusion.

I raised the issue of RFK strictly within the context of a Letter by General Walker on the week after the RFK Assassination.

General Walker spoke about the assassinations of JFK and RFK, and said that if Oswald had not been freed on April 10, 1963, that both JFK and RFK would still be alive.

That was the context.  I was not attempting to change the topic to the details of the RFK Assassination -- nor trying to insult you.   

I apologize for any confusion.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

15 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Mr. Trejo,

Mark,

I apologize for conflating your name with that of Michael Clark.

You're right -- it was Michael Clark who posted those four CIA-did-it videos about the RFK assassination.   I mistakenly assumed that you were still pressing for an RFK detour.

Again, sorry for the confusion.   I have changed my previous post to reflect the facts.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

14 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Mr. Trejo,

[Begin new post here:]

As I promised, I have filed a report with the other forum administrators regarding Mr. Trejo's blatant abuse of the truth and particularly his blatant falsehoods regarding my authorship of certain posts on this thread.

The truth is plain. It's right here on this thread. But Mr. Trejo apparently has no interest in truth. Instead, he falsely accused me of making posts under the name of another forum member. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MR. TREJO. THE GLOVES ARE OFF NOW.

Mark,

I was very busy at work yesterday, and had no time to login to the Forum to see your posts.   That's the only reason I didn't make those corrections yesterday.

This morning I awoke to a special message from James Gordon explaining your many complaints yesterday.   That's how I found out.

Anyway, I made those corrections  just  now.  I'm trusting that this will be satisfactory.

It was just a mistake, Mark.  I meant nothing personal by it. 

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

On 3/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Paul Trejo said:

I have maintained for six years on this Forum that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't one of the JFK shooters -- nevertheless, he certainly was one of two shooters at General Walker.

One of the several reasons why I believe it is worthwhile to investigate Walker and the Radical Right is because that's who Earl Warren and many others assumed killed Kennedy:

walker_downtown_club.jpg

walker_ft_wo.jpg

Walker3.jpg

Walker_sch_teach.jpg

Oliver_on_Oswald.jpg

waker1blameright.jpg

SOURCE
All items available in the Warren Commission Hearings & Exhibits

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/showlist.php?docset=1006

Love that letter to Hoover by the black waiter in Dallas. It has the ring of truth. Have any of you (if you’re reading this) seen the De Vosjoli story in which he states that a few days before the assassination he followed a French Intelligence Officer into a NYC restaurant where he overheard the Frenchman and a group of right wing Texans discussing the murder of JFK?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, Rich Pope said:

Oswald didn't shoot at Walker.  Lee, who couldn't drive and didn't have a driver's license, would have had to take a bus, with his rifle to Walker's house.  Walker's account of what happened was purely made up.  He said he looked down at the very moment the shot was fired, just missing him in the nick of time.  The shell recovered was from a .30-30 rifle, not a M-C.  Witnesses said two men got in a car and sped away after the shooting.  The description of the men didn't match Oswald.

Rich,

You've take the words of Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) at face value.  That's your error.    Although LHO couldn't drive, that does NOT mean that he took the bus everywhere, even to  Ex-General Walker's house for the April 10, 1963 shooting.   

We have Mexico City Immigration records that demonstrate that LHO rode into Mexico and out of Mexico as a passenger in a car.   We have an eye-witness to a discussion between Loran Hall and Larry Howard in Southern California, making arrangements to be the chauffeurs of LHO from New Orleans to Mexico City, and then to Dallas.   LHO had people drive him around.  That's how he got to the Walker shooting.

But Marina Oswald didn't know about these people.   LHO treated Marina like a mushroom -- he kept her in the dark and fed her BS.  Marina Oswald told the Warren Commission what LHO told her -- but in the case of the Walker shooting, that happened to be false information that LHO told to her. 

You're also mistaken about the shell recovered from the scene -- all authorities agreed that it was too mangled and fragmented to identify in the slightest.

I must repeat my key theme.   LHO shot at Ex-General Walker as part of a Dallas conspiracy against Walker, from the few Liberals in Dallas at the time.  This included George De Mohrenschildt and Volkmar Schmidt, as well as some of their associates -- perhaps some like Michael Paine.   Perhaps even Roscoe White, since his chin, neck, strong shoulders and lumpy right wrist are featured in LHO's famous Backyard Photographs.

This is the best, rational explanation for this bizarre letter to Senator Frank Church by Ex-General Edwin Walker in June, 1975:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

9 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Rich,

You've take the words of Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) at face value.  That's your error.    Although LHO couldn't drive, that does NOT mean that he took the bus everywhere, even to  Ex-General Walker's house for the April 10, 1963 shooting.   

We have Mexico City Immigration records that demonstrate that LHO rode into Mexico and out of Mexico as a passenger in a car.   We have an eye-witness to a discussion between Loran Hall and Larry Howard in Southern California, making arrangements to be the chauffeurs of LHO from New Orleans to Mexico City, and then to Dallas.   LHO had people drive him around.  That's how he got to the Walker shooting.

But Marina Oswald didn't know about these people.   LHO treated Marina like a mushroom -- he kept her in the dark and fed her BS.  Marina Oswald told the Warren Commission what LHO told her -- but in the case of the Walker shooting, that happened to be false information that LHO told to her. 

You're also mistaken about the shell recovered from the scene -- all authorities agreed that it was too mangled and fragmented to identify in the slightest.

I must repeat my key theme.   LHO shot at Ex-General Walker as part of a Dallas conspiracy against Walker, from the few Liberals in Dallas at the time.  This included George De Mohrenschildt and Volkmar Schmidt, as well as some of their associates -- perhaps some like Michael Paine.   Perhaps even Roscoe White, since his chin, neck, strong shoulders and lumpy right wrist are featured in LHO's famous Backyard Photographs.

This is the best, rational explanation for this bizarre letter to Senator Frank Church by Ex-General Edwin Walker in June, 1975:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul where have you been? Have you looked at the new records release?

On 1/9/2019 at 10:07 PM, Cory Santos said:

Paul where have you been? Have you looked at the new records release?

Hi Cory,

I've been away from the Education Forum for the better part of a year.

I've been following only snippets from the release of records of President Bush's 1992 JFK Records Act deadline, i.e. October 26, 2017.

Some of the most interesting records releases include never-seen-before photographic evidence of armed Dallas Deputies and Police at the DalTex building, snooping out of windows as JFK passed by.   Have you seen that?    This speaks directly to my long-time CT of a Radical Right conspiracy in Dallas by Dallas residents.

The most famous and vocal of those Right-wing Dallas residents was Ex-General Edwin Walker -- who had an open vendetta against JFK.

Please, Cory, tell me what specific new records that you are contemplating in the 2017 JFK Records Act release.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo