The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, you are not the only one who disappeared and it seems I get notifications from your posts. Your theory that Walker was involved begs a question about Ruby and McLendon. Is there a connection? - Mervyn

Mervyn, 

My theory about Jack Ruby is entirely summarized by Seth Kantor, a reporter who was also a witness for the Warren Commission.    His book is entitled,  Who Was Jack Ruby (1978).   Have you read it?

Kantor had known Jack Ruby in Dallas for years.   Kantor is a reliable witness, in my view.   He swore under oath that he saw Jack Ruby at Parkland Hospital within minutes after JFK was killed.    I believe him.   The Warren Commission did not believe him.

Anyway -- to make a long story short -- Seth Kantor says that Jack Ruby was too scatter-brained to be trusted in any conspiracy to assassinate a President.   HOWEVER -- Jack Ruby's brain was also pliable enough so that these Dallas Police and Deputies whom Jack had befriended, could prevail upon him to kill Lee Harvey Oswald for them.

Seth Kantor was yet one more Dallas resident who suspected the Rightists among the Dallas Police and Deputies as central to the JFK assassination.  Not side players -- but the core players -- the planners and executors.   Insofar as any outside players were involved, they were subordinate to these local, Dallas residents --- who did not need outside players.   The best shooters in the world lived in Dallas.   The most dedicated Rightists in the world lived in Dallas.  (The real pity is that Washington DC did not know this.  It was the duty of the Dallas FBI to keep the Washington Secret Service apprised of this -- and the Warren Commission volumes are filled with admissions that the Dallas FBI dropped the ball in this regard.)

Anyway -- Seth Kantor maintains that Jack Ruby had no clue about the JFK assassination.  None at all.   But when his "friends" among the Dallas Deputies and Police prevailed upon him to kill Lee Harvey Oswald in custody -- promising him a "slap on the wrist," and even public heroism -- Jack Ruby couldn't resist.

This is the opinion of Seth Kantor, a Dallas reporter who knew Jack Ruby for years, and saw Jack Ruby at Parkland on the day of the JFK shooting.    I find Seth Kantor to be entirely believable.   What about you?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Hi Paul - in answer to your question, no, I have not read his book, but then, this entire subject is on the periphery of something I am investigating which collides with it. Hence my question about Ruby, but also and especially about McLendon. What do you know about McLendon with regards to this topic, especially since he is tied to David Atlee Phillips? Mervyn

Two returnees on the same thread.

what about McLendon and Brandstetter? Have either of you read the two books about Colonel Frank M Brandstetter? One is Brandy - Our Man in Acapulco, the other, a co-written autobiography Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer. 

5 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Hi Cory,

I've been away from the Education Forum for the better part of a year.

I've been following only snippets from the release of records of President Bush's 1992 JFK Records Act deadline, i.e. October 26, 2017.

Some of the most interesting records releases include never-seen-before photographic evidence of armed Dallas Deputies and Police at the DalTex building, snooping out of windows as JFK passed by.   Have you seen that?    This speaks directly to my long-time CT of a Radical Right conspiracy in Dallas by Dallas residents.

The most famous and vocal of those Right-wing Dallas residents was Ex-General Edwin Walker -- who had an open vendetta against JFK.

Please, Cory, tell me what specific new records that you are contemplating in the 2017 JFK Records Act release.

All best,
--Paul

I did not see those photos can show them?  Strangely I think the records allude several times to Gen. Walker and his associates which appears to link to milliteer.  

Edited by Cory Santos

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:21 PM, Cory Santos said:

I did not see those photos can show them?  Strangely I think the records allude several times to Gen. Walker and his associates which appears to link to Milteer.  

Cory,

The photos are stills from the well-known Bell Film, showing the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

What the new release shows is the larger exposure of those same photos, showing the second story of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

For 55 years, NARA has distributed the cut photo, showing only the first floor of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

Finally -- after 10/26/2017, we can see the second story.

The second story shows two gunmen with rifles standing at the windows of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

Jason Ward carefully expanded the photos, to show the arm insignia of a Dallas Deputy and a Dallas Policeman on these figures.

It was also in the Bell Film, IIRC, that Joseph Milteer shows his own smiling face.

Jeff Caufield linked Joseph Milteer with Guy Banister and General Walker thoroughly in his 2015 book.

Perhaps Jason will read this thread and share the photos.  I'm photo challenged, and don't have much time now.

By the way, Cory, if you have some recent FBI releases about Walker and Milteer -- would you please share them here?

If Jason doesn't share the photos here, soon, I will try to do so by this weekend. 

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:50 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Two returnees on the same thread.

what about McLendon and Brandstetter? Have either of you read the two books about Colonel Frank M Brandstetter? One is Brandy - Our Man in Acapulco, the other, a co-written autobiography Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer. 

Hello Paul. I realize this is rather a prolonged delay in responding to your question, but Brandsetter collides with De Vosjoli and they both come together under the guidance of Jones Harris in the Bill Weaver book called 'Triple Double Cross'. It is supposed to be a novel - fiction, and yet it is based upon Weaver's life and experiences as they concern Radio Nord off Sweden, and which I have now linked to Colonel Stig Erik Constans Wennerstrom, a Swedish spy for the USSR who was exposed in 1963 and sentenced in 1964 to 20 years imprisonment but was released after 10 years. All of this is wrapped in the story of Olav Palme who was later assassinated (by whom?) in 1986. I noted that de Vosjoli 'fled' to join Brandstetter following the Cuban Missile Crisis. So, how does Brandstetter link to McLendon-Murchison's Dallas of 1963? - Mervyn

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:37 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Cory,

The photos are stills from the well-known Bell Film, showing the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

What the new release shows is the larger exposure of those same photos, showing the second story of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

For 55 years, NARA has distributed the cut photo, showing only the first floor of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

Finally -- after 10/26/2017, we can see the second story.

The second story shows two gunmen with rifles standing at the windows of the Dallas Records Building as JFK drove by.

Jason Ward carefully expanded the photos, to show the arm insignia of a Dallas Deputy and a Dallas Policeman on these figures.

It was also in the Bell Film, IIRC, that Joseph Milteer shows his own smiling face.

Jeff Caufield linked Joseph Milteer with Guy Banister and General Walker thoroughly in his 2015 book.

Perhaps Jason will read this thread and share the photos.  I'm photo challenged, and don't have much time now.

By the way, Cory, if you have some recent FBI releases about Walker and Milteer -- would you please share them here?

If Jason doesn't share the photos here, soon, I will try to do so by this weekend. 

All best,
--Paul

Hi Paul,

I have not seen the photos you mentioned.  Can you share?

Thanks,

Cory

• 8 months later...
On 5/6/2018 at 1:40 PM, Bill Simpich said:

I am very pleased to see that new chronos are being done of the original Warren Commission testimony about the Dallas cops and more -- I have done some too over the years - I will review the thread and offer my own thoughts in the days ahead!

Just one quick heads-up - did you know that Forrest Sorrels believed that there was more than one gunman - and was friends with Orville Nix - and would meet with him and talk about it at some length - it is in Gayle Nix Jackson's first book.  You could call Gayle and ask her more.

Bill

Bill,

Jason Ward and I have a web site in which we have been developing the WC testimony of Dallas Police, Deputies, and the Dallas FBI and Dallas Secret Service.   Here it is:

https://www.ciadidnotkilljfk.org/blog

Forrest Sorrels is, in my current reading, the dirtiest of office holders in Dallas, vis-a-vis the JFK Assassination. 

The White House Secret Service relied almost entirely on the local Dallas Secret Service agent, Forrest Sorrels, for their perception of Dallas -- and IMHO he deliberately deceived them in coordination with FBI agent James Hosty, Robert Alan Surrey and Ex-General Edwin Walker (to name a few).

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typo