The Education Forum

An Open Message to Michael Clark

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

I just want to mention one thing because it is egregious behavior, IMO, and the mods may not have noticed. Our prolific “KGB did it” member has started to equivocate his theory with that of being a patriotic Amarican. To be sure, he has supported his position by pointing out that he is a proud American, and questioned whether detractors of his theory are patriotic. And, make no mistake, sometimes his sarcastic comment that “ Putin is a very nice man” is used to characterize his impression of the character of other members.

It can be very hard to control oneself under such circumstances, and such behavior is guaranteed to provoke harsh, personal pushback if it is not checked.

Michael,

Since I seem to be the only member of this forum who is "pushing" the KGB or Castro did it "theories" (hey, maybe even with the witting or unwitting help of some rogue CIA types), I can only assume that when you say, above, "our prolific 'KGB did it' member," you are referring to me.  Am I correct in that assumption?  Or am I just being "paranoid," here?

If so, why didn't you say my name?  Are you afraid the moderators would chastise you if you did?  

Regardless, in my humble opinion there are lots and lots of patriotic Americans who truly love their country but who have been unwittingly misled and conditioned by at least 58 years of (Soviet/Russian) "active measures" counterintelligence ops interwoven with "strategic / operative deception" counterintelligence ops into doing certain things (like believing that we live in a "Deep State," etc, or like voting for a blackmail-able "useful idiot" of Vladimir Putin) or not doing certain things (like voting, or fact-checking stuff on reputable fact-checking websites).

I do not appreciate your insinuating that I believe that I am more patriotic than you or anyone else on this forum.  More knowledgeable on certain things perhaps, but not more patriotic.

At least I hope there aren't any dyed-in-the-wool traitors lurking here.

(Laughing Out Loud)

Have a nice day, Michael, and I (edit: really do) mean it.

--  Tommy   TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

OMG.

I mean is this for real?

TG, half of your idea is now on the ropes, unless you did not notice.

The House investigation is over and after one year they could no evidence of collusion.

The Senate is reportedly about to do the same.

Mueller is so desperate he is indicting xxxxx farms he knows he can never give due process to.

Months ago I linked to an article showing the whole DNC Russian hack thing was also dubious.

So that part of your idea is about to expire.

And you questioned me, oh those many moons ago before your sabbatical, about buying into unpatriotic Deep State paranoia because I said I would wait until the investigations have presented their findings.  But you knew better and started questioning my sagacity in doing so.

Please TG, show at least a bit of humility and self knowledge.

Further, your idol Peter Bagley  admitted to Malcolm Blunt that the so-called Oswald defection was a planned operation.  Why not acknowledge that just to show you are being at least a bit objective.

Edited by James DiEugenio

25 minutes ago, Steve Cearfoss said:

‘With all due respect,’ ‘IMHO’ — ‘LOL’, ad nauseum, me thinks the best way to confront this stuff and nonsense from an insincere, calculating xxxxx is to simply ignore him. Have a nice day, Tommy, and I mean it. 

Steve,

Do you agree with Michael Clark that I come across as believing myself to be "more patriotic" than other members of the forum; that I don't think other members of the forum love America as much as I do?

--  Tommy  :sun

He already answered that.

11 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

He already answered that.

James,

This is what I posted to Steve:

Steve,

Do you agree with Michael Clark that I come across as believing myself to be "more patriotic" than other members of the forum; that I don't think other members of the forum love America as much as I do?

--  Tommy  

Had Steve already said something to that effect, i.e., that he agrees with Michael that I appear to think of myself as being more patriotic than other members? 

Really? 

Where did he say that?  I must have missed it.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Good idea.

4 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

This is a really silly topic. Why didn't you leave it on the thread the post was born in?  Why pull it out and make a whole new thread about it? It might be a good idea to devote another area of the forum to threads where disgruntled members can post these types of things.

Kathy,

Okay.  Sorry.

(At least I did delete it from its birth thread, iirc)

Would anyone other than James and Steve care to comment on the substance of my post?  What I actually said to Michael, in other words?

12 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

This is a really silly topic. Why didn't you leave it on the thread the post was born in?  Why pull it out and make a whole new thread about it? It might be a good idea to devote another area of the forum to threads where disgruntled members can post these types of things.

Kathy, as explained days ago, it's self-evident TG has become a deep problem for all our community 

20 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:
 1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

I just want to mention one thing because it is egregious behavior, IMO, and the mods may not have noticed. Our prolific “KGB did it” member has started to equivocate his theory with that of being a patriotic Amarican. To be sure, he has supported his position by pointing out that he is a proud American, and questioned whether detractors of his theory are patriotic. And, make no mistake, sometimes his sarcastic comment that “ Putin is a very nice man” is used to characterize his impression of the character of other members.

It can be very hard to control oneself under such circumstances, and such behavior is guaranteed to provoke harsh, personal pushback if it is not checked.

Michael,

Since I seem to be the only member of this forum who is "pushing" the KGB or Castro did it "theories" (hey, maybe even with the witting or unwitting help of some rogue CIA types), I can only assume that when you say, above, "our prolific 'KGB did it' member," you are referring to me.  Am I correct in that assumption?  Or am I just being "paranoid," here?

If so, why didn't you say my name?  Are you afraid the moderators would chastise you if you did?  

Regardless, in my humble opinion there are lots and lots of patriotic Americans who truly love their country but who have been unwittingly misled and conditioned by at least 58 years of (Soviet/Russian) "active measures" counterintelligence ops interwoven with "strategic / operative deception" counterintelligence ops into doing certain things (like believing that we live in a "Deep State," etc, or like voting for a blackmail-able "useful idiot" of Vladimir Putin) or not doing certain things (like voting, or like fact-checking stuff on reputable fact-checking websites).

I don't appreciate your insinuating that I believe that I am more patriotic than you or anyone else on this forum.  More knowledgeable on certain things perhaps, but not more patriotic.

At least I hope there aren't any dyed-in-the-wool traitors lurking here.

(Laughing Out Loud)

Have a nice day, Michael, and I (edit: really do) mean it.

--  Tommy  :sun

Are you serious??? You believe Russia or Castro had JFK killed?  Have you done no research on JFK's peace efforts with both leaders, or do you just choose to ignore this?. When I asked you in another thread who you believed had JFK killed you avoided the question.

WOW. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Meredith said:

Are you serious??? You believe Russia or Castro had JFK killed?  Have you done no research on JFK's peace efforts with both leaders, or do you just choose to ignore this?. When I asked you in another thread who you believed had JFK killed you avoided the question.

WOW. 

Dawn,

Maybe with a little witting or unwitting help from some "rogue" CIA types?  (I'm still trying to figure out what "Neck Scratcher" was up to, if anything, while watching Oswald on Canal Street on 8/09/63.)

Regardless, thank you for expressing your opinion in a civil manner.

I can only hope that you, too, believe that I have the right as a member of this forum to express my opinions (in a from-now-on polite and civil manner, of course) without having to fear being subjected to impolite and/or sarcastic responses thereto.

Thanks,

--  TG  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves