The Education Forum

Focus your research on Zapruder, he is the key

Mr. Rago is a banned member from WAAAAAY back...

If that is even him...

.... yet he is correct...  while everyone had cameras and polaroids taken immediately....   he wanders off and a legend is born.

Add to this the "other" film from the similar angle which a handful have seen.... and yes... the man's film was treated with a special kind of reverence....

Mrs. Z claims "they" came by and took the original later that evening....

and for those who wonder why so much was left in the film which suggests conspiracy....  1 shot can be explained away... the alteration was to remove obvious signs of multiple shots very close together... and in places there shouldn't have been shots seen given the 3 shot 3 hit scenario

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

Banned?

Apparently so. He says no reason was given.

10 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Mr. Rago is a banned member from WAAAAAY back...

He says he was never banned here.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Let me repeat:

Isn't anyone hear going to ask this guy why he started a thread like this with that pretentious title?

Mike is now banned? Oh come on!, this isn't in keeping with our  new trend toward more astonishing theories!

I must confess, Jim, I had my doubts, but it's good to see you're eagerly up for the challenge!

Bring him back! Let's police ourselves and carry on!

3 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Mike is now banned? Oh come on!, this isn't in keeping with our  new trend toward more astonishing theories!

I must confess, Jim, I had my doubts, but it's good to see you're eagerly up for the challenge!

Bring him back! Let's police ourselves and carry on!

He says that he's been put on a list of members who are only allowed one post a day. Which is a new one on me.

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Which one, please?

We spoke of this in a diff thread PAZ...   the film which shows the entire turn, SS agents leaving their car... etc...

Same angle as Zapruder... but much more film.

(as I have been saying and Chris has been proving)

14 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

We spoke of this in a diff thread PAZ...   the film which shows the entire turn, SS agents leaving their car... etc...

Same angle as Zapruder... but much more film.

(as I have been saying and Chris has been proving)

And seeing is believing. Surely someone, somewhere on God's green Earth, has a copy of this film if not the original, and wouldn't mind sharing it, for truth if not for fame and fortune.

Edited by Ron Ecker

David Josephs said:

...the film which shows the entire turn, SS agents leaving their car... etc... Same angle as Zapruder... but much more film.

45 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Surely someone, somewhere on God's green Earth, has a copy of this film if not the original, and wouldn't mind sharing it, for truth if not for fame and fortune.

The film that David Josephs spoke of (if it exists at all) is undoubtedly a re-creation that was filmed in Dealey Plaza for a movie. There have been several of these type of re-creations done for films and mini-series, such as the scene below (which was filmed for the 3-hour TV movie "The Trial Of Lee Harvey Oswald" in 1977). But to think that a REAL (11/22/63) film exists that shows the things David Josephs mentioned is laughable. No "real" film of that nature exists. And it's humorous to think that anyone could possibly think it does.

Edited by David Von Pein

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

The film that David Josephs spoke of (if it exists at all) is undoubtedly a re-creation that was filmed in Dealey Plaza for a movie. There have been several of these type of re-creations done for films and mini-series, such as the scene below (which was filmed for the 3-hour TV movie "The Trial Of Lee Harvey Oswald" in 1977. But to think that a REAL (Nov. 22) film exists that shows the things David Josephs mentioned is laughable. No "real" film of that nature exists. And it's humorous to think that anyone could possibly think it does.

David,

You win a free chicken dinner.

The dish on Mike Rago:

Forum rules require a photo for your avatar.  Because Mr. Rago refused to provide a photo, his membership went into a "limbo" status until such time as he provided a photo and agreed to abide by forum rules.

Mr. Rago recently agreed to do so, and his membership was reinstated.

Then he removed his photo, violating forum rules.

SO...rather that drop the hammer on his membership, Mr. Rago was placed on a posting limitation.  Once he abides by forum rules for a week or longer, rather than mere days, his status may change. [I say "may" because I'm not the one who made the call...but I agree with it, in this instance.]

There;'s your transparency.

Thanks Mark.

Can't wait of his reply to my question.

But on his past record, I do not expect a lot.

Edited by James DiEugenio