The Education Forum

Focus your research on Zapruder, he is the key

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

All I can tell you is follow the photographic and film evidence, everything else is a false narrative.

The series of articles I wrote have a main theme...

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy....

Following this or any evidence leads only to the conspiracy; in relation to the small amount of true info which applies to the actual assassination.

Since these items of evidence fail the authenticity test, they would never see a court of law.

And that is my point...   I challenge anyone to point to an item of evidence which can be proven AUTHENTIC in the legal sense.

If not authentic, the evidence and its implications are moot.   DVP talks about the evidence but never allow the discussion to get to the point where this evidence is rendered REAL.  

There is a huge hole in the rifle authentication...  enough to generate reasonable noble doubt that any rifle let alone that one was ever involved in these transactions.

If the evidence cannot be proven authentic, Oswald’s use of it also becomes moot.   Just like Ozzie not being on the 6th floor at the time....

Immediate non starters...   that there are many who saw a different yet eerily similar film to Zapruder’s... and the activities described match what we’d expect to see on the cutting room floor somewhere in Northern NYState.  

So please... before evidence is used to Prove or Support a factual conclusion..

it must be authenticated by its uniqueness, or by chain of custody....

With very few exceptions, the visual record of events has been severely altered.

ie... look at Altgen’s 2nd to last photo of the car speeding away compared to the others....  and that is the one hoot of his without a negative....  the photos and films showing anything were extremely limited.. a small handful which where dealt with as needed.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy...  and always will be....  we chase the shadows and ripples of fact hoping to see what really caused them...   imo that is...

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Why would assassins shoot from in the pergola? Wouldn't that be one of the worst positions they could choose? They would be shooting from the side at a moving target, instead of at a target at least moving toward them (as in a position behind the fence, in the storm drain at the end, or in the south knoll area). And in fact any assassins who shot from in the pergola missed the target, didn't they?

Hi Ron,

Good questions, I don't know the answers to your questions.  All I know is what I can see in the Mary Moorman photo and the nix film;  Assassins in the pergola.

• 1 month later...

In an article from 20 years ago, Harold Weisberg brought up a few pertinent Zapruder facts in an essay "How did Zapruder Know." He quoted a 1966 interview with Josiah Thompson:"

• Sitzman: Then ... he ... I don't know if he had decided before or had picked a spot, but he went on top of the ... what do you call it?
  • Thompson: The concrete square ... concrete ... yeah.
  • Sitzman: Yes. Well, he stood up there, and he asked me to come up and stand behind him, 'cause when he takes the pictures looking through the telescopic lens, he might get dizzy.
  •  
  • Weisberg spent some time outlining when the route of the motorcade was presented. The way down Elm was on Nov 19; on Nov 22, the day's papers showed it going down Main St. Abe had either quite a memory of a possible route when he rushed home to get his camera and ended up on top of a 4 foot high concrete block right in front of where the murder happened, or he had a clue from someone. Abe's business partner was Irwin Schwartz - a buddy of Jack Ruby - and although his whereabouts during the killing remain unknown, he returned to the office about 2pm and the next day organized the negotiation for the film....Sitzman claimed that she knew nothing of the "trespasser" found in her building, the Dal-Tex Building about 1:00 PM CST on 11/22/63 by the Dallas Police. The man was questioned by police and released. Research has disclosed that the man was a mob "asset," named Eugene Brading, using a false name." 

Weisberg:"We must then return to the original essential question, which still goes begging: "How did Zapruder know where to stand?" Did he actually memorize the November 19 route via Dealey Plaza for the JFK motorcade? Did Zapruder then assume that the November 19 route was the operative route for November 22 on November 22?....

As noted by Sylvia Meagher (d. 1992), we must forcefully repeat that: Marilyn Sitzman (d. 1993) NEVER even testified before the Warren Commission nor before the Dallas City Police. Nor did Marilyn Sitzman ever give a legally sworn affidavit to the FBI or to the Secret Service or any duly constituted Federal agency or paralegal group concerning what she saw, what she knew, and what had happened. This was extremely irregular and inexplicable."

Abe made much of his being coaxed to go home and get his camera. Weisberg: " Zapruder and co-partner Schwartz knew Ruby. Schwartz and Ruby also knew H. L. Hunt, the anti-JFK Texas oilman. Frewin (1993) indicated that Hunt obtained an almost immediate copy of the Zapruder film in 1963, per data supplied by P. Rothermel. Zapruder had allegedly parked his car on 11/22/63 behind the pergola area on an unattended parking lot. A "wrong" guess for filming would have meant a very substantial error."

He told the WC that his secretary urged him to go home and get the camera. Did Schwartz possibly prompt the women to prompt Zapruder to film on 11/22/63? He drove 3 women in the office home with him and to the Plaza. How come Bowers didn't mention their arrival back there?

Again, Weisberg: "The recent sixteen million dollar U.S. Government compensation figure (1998) attached to the ARRB seizure of the 1963 Zapruder film of the JFK assassination, prompts the sixteen million dollar question about the "sixteen million dollar man": How then did Abraham Zapruder, "Mr. Z.," know exactly where to stand in Dealey Plaza 11/22/63 in order to film the entire JFK motorcade scene of the assassination to such perfect maximum effect in bright sunlight with his 8-mm Bell and Howell camera, a camera with which he was an unfamiliar and largely unskilled "amateur?"

Edited by Robert Harper

And, of course, the copying of the film and which copies went where and what Zapruder knew of alterations is unknown.

“As long as you’re here, you might as well come in because I’m about to show the film to these two gentlemen,” Stolley, now 85, recounted in an interview ."

Stolley said he got there the next morning ahead of the reporters and at 8am he let him in to watch with "two gentlemen" from the Secret Service. Recently posted on You-Tube was an interview with Dan Rather by a sycophantic Jim Norton, explaining how Rather "helped him develop the film" and Dan watched it once, ran out to report it at the CBS studio (where he famously ended it with JFK's "head down" and then rushed back to Zapruder and tried to purchase it but was informed that Life(Stolley) had acquired it. Rather make sit seem like this happened on Friday, but I think he "helped develop" the film on Friday and saw it Saturday with Stolley and "two gentlemen."

Whatever the actual facts of the developing and copying and selling of the film, Abe the war photographer that day, didn't flinch when the bullets were flying and he was center stage.

Weisberg:  "We must then return to the original essential question, which still goes begging: "How did Zapruder know where to stand?" Did he actually memorize the November 19 route via Dealey Plaza for the JFK motorcade? Did Zapruder then assume that the November 19 route was the operative route for November 22 on November 22?....

From Curry's book... the route image was down MAIN

From Nov 19 Dallas newspapers wrote out the route to include Houston to Elm....

Maybe Zap only read the newspapers

981153823_DallasMorningNews11-19-63Motorcaderoute-small.jpg.e494b2cffb944f9a4b71ece9eb99c81d.jpg

Dallas Morning News 11-19-63  Motorcade route - smaller.jpg