The Education Forum

Hi:

I summarized what the rackets have in common, and I will provide details for each one, and also present the differences.  I’ll start with the media racket.  I’ll mainly write about the USA’s media, as I know it best, as an American, but there is an increasingly global media today, and the dynamics that I am going to relate are common to all media systems, to one degree or another.  The USA’s media is simply the most sophisticated.  

I have written that I was raised in a family where my mother’s IQ was about half of my father’s, so “intelligence” was a family theme from the beginning.  My mother had the TV on all day and brought home tabloids from the supermarket, while my father never watched TV and obviously never read those tabloids.  I gave up the tabloids at 13 and TV at 18, and never really went back to network TV.  

My wife watches TV, a lot, kind of like my mother, while I study and write.  I remember about 25 years ago, when I literally had not seen anything on TV for years, and my wife had me watch something with her, an hour-long show.  I remember that when that hour was up, I felt disoriented, as my senses felt assaulted, especially when the advertisements came on, at seemingly twice the volume of the show we were watching, and a series of sounds and images designed to sell their products.  It felt like a violation.  I watch the occasional sports event, and have never been completely away from TV for years like that again, so I have never quite had that feeling again, but in that moment a quarter-century ago, I could tell how damaging TV was, even forgetting its insipid content.  The technology alone is damaging to viewers.  

Today, TV has given way to the Internet, smart phones, and the like, and it is damaging in similar ways, even forgetting the content.  I doubt I will watch much of it, if any of it, but the Masters is being played this weekend, and I read an article that claimed that the ban on cell phones at the Masters has been revelatory.  In just a decade, cell-phoneless venues are like being in a time-warp.  I only have a cellular phone because I have been forced to, but I almost never use it.  I am big into technology, but I always weigh the costs and benefits, and I’ll never be big into smart phones.  

So, the media itself is invasive and damaging, on the technology alone (let’s put aside RF for now).  The content is brainwashing material, and children are subjected to it from their cradles.  I can’t improve much on Uncle Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model.  The constraints of capitalist ownership, advertiser interests, the working relationship that the media has with powerful “news” sources, the attacks on the rare media productions that stray from the propaganda line, and the overriding ideological imperative of fighting communists and “terrorists,” ensures that only lightly entertaining media content ever appears, and Orwell’s worst nightmare has come true, as the media regularly turns reality upside-down.  

The print media is far less damaging, but Ed and Noam devoted their life’s “spare” time to shredding the Big Lies of the mainstream print media, especially the New York Times, which is the most prestigious publication on Earth.  Even the New York Times can make it up as it goes, even stooping below the tabloids on the editorial integrity scale.  

I read the newspaper every day for 20 years, thinking that I was getting something that resembled the truth, but I was getting brainwashing.  As I have written plenty, the people whom I respected the most in my journey all drank the Kool-Aid, and the magnitude of their awakening seemed proportional to how deeply they drank the Kool-Aid.  But even Brian, Dennis, and Ralph McGehee could never quite get all of the red, white, and blue Kool-Aid taste out of their mouths.  

In reviewing that list of what the rackets have in common, the media begins reeling them in from their cradles.  The media’s version of shearing the sheep is to help prevent people from waking up, as they are fed a steady stream of lies, which serves an enabling function for the other rackets.  Stampeding the herd to their doom is a media specialty, from wartime propaganda to obfuscating the Global Warming issue on behalf of the hydrocarbon lobby to portraying Western medicine as a healing profession to James Bond movies and the “good spooks” to flacking for Wall Street to libeling people such as Dennis, and quite knowingly.  Most in the media never wake up to what they are really doing.  Their consciences cannot afford to.  

At the tops of media organizations are moguls such as Rupert Murdoch, but they are down the food chain a ways.  There is a dynastic aspect of how the media operates, as with all of the rackets.  An example is how the nephew of a media mogul suppressed Ed and Noam’s first collaboration, in one of the most outrageous cases of corporate censorship in my lifetime.  

As Ed and Noam’s Propaganda Model argues, the media is not some monolith (although it is increasingly concentrated), with orders from the top carried out by the minions, but it works far more automatically and subtly.  It cooks its heretics, but that is how all herds manage themselves.  Those who fail to deeply drink the Kool-Aid don’t last long, or they have to hide within the ranks.  I have essentially done that during the past 30 years of my corporate career.

That the structural aspects are vitally important should not make anybody think that there is no conscious direction from the top, because there is.  At the GC level, the media serves a brainwashing function, and if it strays from its mission, it is brought back into line, and as with the suppression of free energy, most of the dirty work is done by the masses, gratis.  I am attacked wherever I appear on the Internet, with Big Lies leading the attacks, which easily dupe the credulous.  

There is a lot more to write about the media, but I’ll finish this post with the saying that the news is the first draft of history, so the media’s lies generally become sanctified in the “history” books, which are also a pack of lies much of the time, and servile historians complement those servile journalists.  Those are only illustrations of my journey’s primary lesson.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This post will be on the oldest, greatest, and most lucrative and damaging racket of all: the energy racket.  A major aspect of my big essay is to get across just how old and universal the energy issue is.  At its root, only two things exist in our universe: energy and consciousness.  The journey of life on Earth is a story of energy and consciousness, and particularly with the rise of humanity, the greatest energy-using organism that Earth has yet seen, and will likely ever see.  

The most significant events in the journey of life on Earth were energy events.  The others were information/consciousness events, such as the invention of reproduction, brains, and the growing brain of the human line.  The manipulation of energy has been the crux of the journey of life on Earth.  

Territorial social animals fight over energy resources, which is why they are territorial and social.  Although our closest cousins are all extinct, likely driven to extinction by us, along with the Second Epoch’s primary energy supply, parts of our evolutionary line are relatively intact today, such as monkeys, gorillas, and chimps.  All are territorial, social, and violent.  There is one exception, bonobos, which evolved when gorillas left the area and their energy supply doubled, and they are more peaceful than any human society has ever been, and life is one big orgy for them.  For life on Earth, when there was plenty of energy, golden ages happened, and there have been several in the human journey, usually in the early days of exploiting a new energy source.  I was raised in one of them, and have witnessed the decline when the easy energy ran out.  So far, this has been a constant dynamic of the human journey, and only the energy sources differed, whether it was megafauna, forests, arable land, or hydrocarbon deposits.  

With the rise of civilization, humanity became hyper-social and hyper-territorial, and all early civilizations were oriented around intensively farmed land.  Controlling that energy supply was what it was all about.  It was not only the means of survival, but it became an unprecedented source of political power, and early elites thrived off of controlling it.  

What we see in the Fourth Epoch is merely a more sophisticated game played at a global level, and hydrocarbons are the chief prize, not wood and food.  Of the ten largest companies on Earth last year, five were energy companies, and two were automobile companies, which are reliant on hydrocarbon energy.  Even electric cars primarily run on hydrocarbon energy, as two-thirds of the world’s electricity is generated by burning hydrocarbons.  

The USA has committed and abetted numerous genocides since World War II, to enforce global capitalism and control the hydrocarbons.  Controlling the hydrocarbons is the sole reason for our continuing military adventures in the Middle East.  I just saw a propaganda story a few minutes ago on an alleged gas attack in Syria, with images from a disinformation outfit that is known for fabricating their “evidence.”  We waltz toward World War III over the hydrocarbons.  

For somebody like me, the irony and evil is something to behold, as I know that hydrocarbon energy became obsolete before I was born, but that energy source means the end of elites and all rackets, so those technologies are kept carefully sequestered from humanity.  

The energy racket is Earth’s oldest and greatest, by far, dwarfing all of the others, which often play an ancillary role.  Here is how that list applies to the energy racket.

The indoctrination function in the energy rackets is multifaceted and multileveled, and is reflected in how people react in denial and fear to the idea of free energy.  The knee-jerk responses of denial are largely founded on nationalist and capitalist propaganda.  Surely, free energy could not be suppressed in The Land of the Free, where capitalists are always pursuing the better mousetraps.  A little more thoughtful are “progressives,” who ask their favorite environmental or “humanitarian” organization about the issue, but environmentalists treat free energy like the enemy and the “humanitarians” are a bunch of phonies.  Those “progressives” might also ask their scientist friends about free energy, to be told in no uncertain terms that free energy is impossible and “contrary to the laws of physics,” and that any tales of organized suppression can be safely dismissed as a “conspiracy theory.”  So, the indoctrination is deep and effective, so that almost nobody even suspects that such a racket could exist.

Any effort that gets very far along is at most risk from the foibles of the leaders of the efforts, declaring themselves the Messiah, the Second Coming, and the like, and their allies, who nearly invariably try to steal the efforts, as greed infects everybody.  The first dozen times I witnessed it, I was shocked, but I became used to it.

As far as “shearing the sheep” goes, the energy racket shears humanity in many ways, from feeding the war machine and committing genocide to living lives of quiet desperation, as more than six billion people needlessly live in misery, and the “lucky” ones in the industrialized world all look over their shoulders in fear.  The sheeple also participate eagerly, and nowhere in the USA was it more evident than in last year’s NFL protests.  Some black players refused to stand during the national anthem, which generated a firestorm of controversy.  However, the national anthem ceremony itself is an orgy of nationalism, and although blacks protested police brutality, they also made it clear that they were not protesting our brave men and women in the military, as they defended the USA and freedom.  What a Big Lie.  Our troops do nothing of the sort, but keep the world safe for the global profits raked in by American corporations.  The USA’s military has been an imperial force since the War of 1812.  But blacks have been prominent imperial Stormtroopers since World War II, as America’s underclass invades nations and commits genocide, even outdoing the Nazis, but we are somehow the good guys, spreading freedom.  The irony of those protests was rich, and I never saw it remarked on by anybody in the American media.  It is a Big Lie that nobody wants to touch with a ten-foot pole.  It gets a free ride in our imperial culture, as we pretend that we are not an empire, although that fiction is waning.  

I don’t need to go into how those at the top rake it in.  That should be obvious, and they always have.  John Rockefeller personified the energy racket, and his grandson was active into his 90s, keeping the racket intact.  But not even they played at the top.  The GCs do, and keeping the lid on free energy ensures that all rackets stay intact, so they have hundreds of billions of dollars to throw around, to keep any upstarts at bay.  They kill recalcitrant upstarts, and use the spooks to do it.  

All of that money means nothing to them, compared to controlling humanity and the planet, although their saner members don’t want to live in off-world survival enclaves if their evil games make Earth uninhabitable, which is a very real danger today.  Members of that disenchanted faction are likely the people who gave my friend his exotic technology show.  

Very few in the energy industry have any idea what a racket they belong to, nor do they want to know, which is a consistent stance in all of the rackets, as the rank-and-file members are oblivious to the evil that feeds them, and their consciences could rarely handle it if they ever began to wake up.  They either drink the Kool-Aid or drink themselves to death.  Langley is full of zombies who partly figured it out and count their days to retirement.  A Ralph McGehee is exceedingly rare, and even he stayed quiet until after he retired.  Sitting American presidents are out of the loop, and I wonder how much even the Rockefellers know about what is happening at the GC level.

This litany covered all of those racket aspects, and Dennis’s surreal journey should be required study for all free energy aspirants, but instead he is universally libeled, which easily dupes the credulous.  We do almost all of the GCs’ dirty work for them, gratisThe enemy is us.  The GCs are only highly accomplished opportunists, taking advantage of humanity’s benighted state (like those gray beings in that hellish Roads world), and integrity and sentience are the only ways out of this conundrum that I can see, and it begins in the heart.  It won’t take many to right the ship and usher in the super-Epoch of abundance, but not many of them walk on Earth today, either.  But there are likely far more than enough for my plan to work.  I like my chances of making a dent, and have devoted the rest of my life’s “spare” time to my approach.  

In finishing, the energy racket is the Big One.  All others pale beside it and are subservient to it.  I’ll cover the others in coming posts, and they will all get compared to the energy racket, and their similarities and differences will be noted.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

None of the rackets are easy to wrap one’s heart and mind around, but the medical racket is one of the harder ones, because it can literally be a life and death issue.  The career of Morris Fishbein epitomizes the medical racket.  He promoted the greatest and most avoidable cause of cancer while trying to buy up the effective treatments, so that he and his cronies could monopolize them.  Were his right and left hands unaware of each other?

The “get them young” aspect of the medical racket begins at birth, with childbirth interventions, infant vaccinations, and other insults, while wiping out the competition.  The propaganda comes fast and furiously.  Medical schools are all about drugs and surgical procedures.  Prevention has slowly made inroads, but that road has been anything but easy.  

Relatively few MDs today believe in vaccination, but other than a few brave ones, nobody dares speak out.  The situation was similar with fluoride in the 1950s.  It is not far removed from how Noam and Ed were voices in the wilderness on the media.  Most American MDs go into it for the money, so they are rarely going to have the incentive to challenge the system that made them rich.  Even the sitting president and high-ranking government officials have been powerless to stop the juggernaut.  

Compared to the energy racket, I know of two seeming differences.  One is that I am not aware of openly dynastic aspects of it.  The medical racket has no comparable figure to John Rockefeller, although he was instrumental in forming today’s medical racket, as he “diversified” with his buddy Carnegie.  But, as I have stated plenty, if the Rockefellers were ever part of the GCs, those days are likely over.  The institutions do not seem to have openly dynastic aspects to them, at least at the visible tops.  Instead, it is a revolving door of mostly faceless bureaucrats.  At the GC level, it may well be dynastic in the medical racket arm, but I don’t quite know how it works at that level.  I don’t doubt its existence, but I did not quite have the adventures with the medical racket that I had with the energy racket.

I worked at the largest privately-owned medical lab in the USA, and was there for the fireworks, which began when Dennis was still in solitary confinement.  My “friends” have plenty to answer for.  I would not recommend my journey of awakening to anybody.  There are gentler ways to wake up.  I believe that my soul signed up for this, brave fool that it is.  All that we take with us is our awareness, and I have no regrets, but what a painful way to learn how our world really works.  But I would not have found out if I had not had my adventures.  I can’t regret any of it.

The other differing aspect is that while the energy racketeers have murdered plenty of free energy inventors and their allies, it is a rarely used tactic.  They have developed quite a bag of tricks over the past century, to derail any potential threats before they get very far along.  The friendly buyout offer works the vast majority of the time, for anything that gets that far along.  They only bring out the big sticks later.  The lower level players usually take care of the threat, gratis, before Godzilla even needs to lift a claw.  

Not that I keep up on it all that much, but I have not heard of the friendly buyout offer in the medical racket since the Fishbein era.  They just go straight to the stick, and have entirely dispensed with the carrot for their heretics.  Brian’s buddy Jon Rappoport said that the medical racket’s enforcers are far more ruthless than the energy racket’s enforcers, and from what I have seen and heard, I don’t seriously doubt it.

While the energy racket has many willing scientists who have sold their souls, and half of the American public is willingly duped by the charade on Global Warming, for instance, they are not embracing certain death like those that the medical racket gets ahold of.  The accomplices to the American medical racket are far more prevalent and visible than those of the energy racket, which in both cases is all of us, but I think that the energy racket can be more generous with its upstarts because it can afford to be.  Controlling Earth’s energy paradigm is the entire ballgame for the GCs, and they know it.  They have to keep humanity mired in scarcity and fear, in order to maintain their reign.  If that seems like “ruling in hell” instead of being a regular member of heaven, you will get no argument from me.  Members of the saner faction of the GCs are likely the people who kidnapped my close friend for his exotic technology show.  

If the energy racket goes, so will all of the others.  They need scarcity and fear to operate, which is how they get everybody to play along, often quite eagerly, incredibly.  The medical racket is definitely a top-level racket, and wealth and power are its primary goals, as usual, even though its bag of tricks is a little different from its peers’.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

The war drums are beating again, over what is likely another fabricated event.  The so-called White Helmets are a creation of British intelligence, and organizations such as USAID fund them.  It looks like pure propaganda, as Julian Assange is simultaneously silenced.  Even if the gas attack was true, which I consider extremely unlikely, we are the last nation on Earth with the moral stature to hold anybody accountable.  We bomb because we can, and fabricated events have long been one of our specialties.  Syria is just the next phase of our petro-imperial project for that part of the world, even as we risk World War III.  The evil and insanity is something to behold.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

It is a “good” time to write about the war racket, and the current King of War, the USA, is the epitome of the war racket.  War is about violence, and it goes all the way back to territorial social animals, and humans have engaged in warfare for nearly the entirety of the human journey.  The only exception has been a brief golden age at the beginning of the Third Epoch, in horticultural societies, likely the ones that became matrilocal.  We can see similar peacefulness in the female-dominated bonobos.  But when men run the show, violence is a way of life.  My father instilled the idea in me that I would not quite be a man until I been a soldier.  The British, especially in their imperial phase, were that way, too.  That benighted idea probably goes back to the dawn of humanity.  

In each Epoch, warfare reflected the energetics of the Epoch it was performed in.  When societies of later Epochs encountered ones living in previous Epochs, the previous ones did not stand a chance, and warfare between them did not last long.  Bows and arrows against cavalry, or cavalry against tanks, was not much of a contest.

Warfare has always had an economic basis, born of scarcity.  The Golden Ages of relative peace and plenty were always based on energy windfalls.  When the easy energy ran out, it was back to violent struggle.  In the late Second Epoch, after the easy meat had been rendered extinct during the Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer, the warfare had the highest death rates in the human journey.  Slaughtering one’s neighbors and stealing their women was typical late-Second-Epoch behavior.  In the few places conducive to it, women domesticated plants, and the Third Epoch was born.  Just about wherever agriculture appeared, civilizations were not far behind, and the pristine instances also arose peacefully, but not for long.  The higher population densities of Third Epoch societies meant that when warfare made its inevitable appearance, it was professionally performed, and it took warfare to a new level of brutality.  The Old Testament is full of genocidal tales, in which entire cities could be slaughtered, such as Jericho.  Although many Old Testament tales are fanciful, long before the Israelites had their brief day in the sun, mass warfare’s brutality had long ago been documented in Sumer and succeeding polities, including the world’s first empire.  

The barbarity of Third Epoch societies arguably reached its apotheosis in Rome, as people were forced to murder each other for entertainment.  Rome was little more than a huge plunder operation, enabled by turning the entire Mediterranean into a low-energy transportation lane.  The rise of Europe, and its industrialization in the midst of its imperial jockeying, meant the conquest of Earth, and it was a violent undertaking from the beginning, as Europeans had refined warfare into a science with their incessant battling.  

As the Fourth Epoch gained steam, literally, warfare became industrialized, and its warfare was another order of magnitude in barbarity, leading to the human journey’s greatest wars, which ended with entire cities being incinerated with the latest energy technologies.  Genocide was no longer something inadvertent or only for the frontier, but factories were built for the task.  

Between those two “great” wars, one of the USA’s most beloved war heroes admitted that war was a racket, and after the greatest war ever, war interests have dominated the USA ever since, as it became the greatest empire on Earth while pretending that it wasn’t one.  Only its citizens are fooled.  

At the Global Controller level, warfare is just one of the rackets and a handy means of coercion and profit.  Entire nations are bludgeoned into submission while millions are slaughtered.  The military machine, particularly the USA’s, is the muscle for other rackets, and its overriding purpose is protecting capitalism.  The GCs are capitalism on steroids, and violence is a necessary aspect of the overall racket.  All of the rackets were involved in the USA’s invasion of Iraq, for instance.  There is a lot more to write about that racket, as the USA once again targets a nation for destruction, based on lies, etc., as the USA toys with starting World War III over the Fourth Epoch’s last easy energy.  

Of course, the Fifth Epoch ends all of that, the GCs fear that most of all, and virtually all of humanity plays along.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

The war racket is part of the “muscle” for the other rackets, and so are the spooks.  As Ralph McGehee learned, the CIA is not an “intelligence” agency at all, but its members are covert action killers whose primary “intelligence” function is lying to the American people, who ultimately authorize and fund their activities.  Ralph was in the civil service arm of the CIA, with a GS rating, pension, and the other perks of government employees.  It took Ralph 16 years and a career breakthrough to finally understand what he was part of, and he nearly did not survive his moment of awakening.  To one degree or another, many CIA employees figure it out and become zombies at Langley, counting their days to retirement and pouring themselves into a bottle each night.  The CIA has long worked hand-in-hand with the media, brainwashing the American people on behalf of the overlords.  The CIA man who delivered the billion dollar bribe to Dennis on behalf of “European interests” was likely one of those Ivy League types that populate the upper echelons of the CIA.  But even he likely did not know a whole lot about exactly who those “European interests” were.  He was just following orders.  Dennis was just following orders as he killed people in Southeast Asia as part of a Special Forces mission, to keep the lie alive, at least to the American people, that the evil bludgeoning of Vietnam had not yet spread to Laos and Cambodia.  

During World War II, there was a power struggle between military intelligence and the OSS over the direction of American intelligence.  In ways, it became a draw, with the birth of the national security state after World War II.  The CIA was founded and run by Wall Street lawyers who eagerly hired death camp Nazis, while the NSA became the military’s side of the USA’s spook efforts.  The CIA was deeply involved in JFK’s murder and cover-up, but it was only bringing home activities that it had honed abroad, as it overthrew foreign governments and set up genocidal dictatorships that answered to American capitalists.  All American presidents since JFK have been puppets and knew it, but even being a puppet has its perks.  Spooks are used in the medical and energy rackets, to keep the rackets intact and the upstarts at bay.

While Ralph’s conscience has haunted him ever since he woke up, the real dirty work is performed by contract agents, such as my close relative.  He was not a psychopath, probably never really figured out the evil that he was part of, but his “cognitive dissonance” helped with his drinking himself to death.  We had provocateurs sicced on us during our journey, and Bill the BPA Hit Man and Ken Hodgell are psychopaths that were contract agents, and Bill developed fake alternative energy credentials long before he was sicced on our Seattle company, similar to Lee Harvey Oswald’s developing fake communist credentials long before he was used in the plot to murder the sitting head of state of history’s richest and most powerful nation, at its peak of prestige and power.  Also, psychopaths such as Mr. Deputy can be drafted into service, on the official government payroll like Ralph, to perform spook work of espionage and dirty work, and Bill, Ken, and Mr. Deputy never really knew whom they ultimately worked for, nor did they care, as long as they were paid well.  Psychopaths like them are used relatively rarely.  People like Ralph and my relative are more commonly used, as they naively believe in the “cause,” so gain “psychic income” from their activities and are cheaper and more reliable than psychopaths, who will work for the highest bidder.  

I have recently written that my close friend was kidnapped when he was given his exotic technology show, and before I even knew that he was kidnapped, Brian’s immediate reaction was that it was a show put on by the “spooks.”  Brian’s life was shortened by the spooks when he snooped into the UFO issue.  The UFO/ET and free energy cover-ups are conjoined in history’s greatest cover-up, and the spooks are right in the middle of it.  Would you call the people who kidnapped my friend the “good spooks”?  I have seen them called “White Hats,” but I think that it is more of a shade of gray.  

When Paul Wilcher began poking into the bank accounts of former presidents and stirring up muck in Washington D.C., the spooks killed him and the FBI seized all of his research, which has not been seen again.  That is not unusual spook behavior around Washington, and one reason why I turn down all invitations to Washington, as it would shorten my life expectancy, and this field does not need any more dead martyrs.

Nearly a generation ago, Steven Greer said that the Mormon financial empire was the most powerful member of the GCs, and from what we experienced on our journey, I don’t doubt it, and Greer further said that religious fanatics were the GCs’ most ruthless enforcers.  

So, what racket does not use the spooks?  They all use them.  Covert action and knives in the dark (or exotic weapons) are handy means to keep all of the rackets intact, and they all interlock at the GC level, and the GCs are the master spooks, whom the public has never even heard of, other than in a tabloid/conspiracist way.  In a world of scarcity and fear, the evil deeds of the spooks fit right in.  Of course, in the Fifth Epoch, those activities become pointless and they know it, so they help keep the Fifth Epoch at bay.  In ways, the spooks are one of the “glues” of the rackets that help hold them together at the top.  In that hellish Roads world, the “grays” have taken spook games to their apotheosis.  

So, the spooks are kind of a universal tool for the global rackets, and like the military, are a racket unto themselves.  Exactly how it works at the tops of those organizations I am far from sure, but I take Greer’s reporting very seriously.  I greatly respect what he learned of that milieu as he has played his insanely dangerous game, and my circle and I had experience with the spooks long before I heard Greer and his Disclosure Project witnesses talk about them, which is what established their credibility with me.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

The rackets all have similarities and differences.  Michael Parenti once said that politics was the rational manipulation of irrational symbols.  We can see this at those NFL games, where everybody engages in a religious ritual that worships the flag and military before engaging in a violent contest for entertainment, and dissent is not tolerated.  NFL players are modern gladiators, and instead of slaves doing the fighting, it is mostly the descendants of slaves, from the USA’s underclass.  

The rackets all borrow from that first racket, organized religion, by tapping into the limbic system and forming irrational emotional attachments to the rackets’ trappings.  That “get them while they are young” aspect is about forming those attachments early on, and for most people, they will be trapped for life and will even embrace certain death rather than question their conditioning.  Becoming a sentient species has not been easy, humans are still learning it, and the rackets are all about keeping people in a pre-sentient state as obedient members of the herd, and the vast majority obliges.  

When my relative was recruited by the CIA, it was with a macho-James-Bond-patriot pitch, and it worked.  In Ralph McGehee’s early years in the CIA, he saw himself as a cross between a missionary and a Peace Corps volunteer.  My relative never woke up, and instead drank himself to death, while Ralph nearly did not survive his moment of awakening.  Ralph’s choice is almost never made, and for those who partly awaken at the CIA, they often become zombies at Langley.  Waking up in the medical field is career-threatening, and for those that do, to some degree, they generally stay quiet instead of becoming martyrs. Waking up in any of the rackets is career-threatening, and they dominate the world economy, so there is almost no place to run and hide.  

Money, weaponry, sacred texts, flags, uniforms (military, medical, business, religious, etc.) – these are all powerful symbols meant to foster those emotional reactions and attachments, and they work.  Get those messages buried in the limbic system, bypassing the neocortex, and they will only be rooted out via hard work that almost nobody even attempts to do.  When you turn on the TV, you get blasted with those symbols.

When people awaken, they are on the path to true sentience.  Until then, they are trapped by their conditioning.  Michael Road’s mentor said as much, and that true sentience was only achieved via love (“If you choose love, then love is your reality.  If you do not choose love, then your conditioning will determine your reality.”), which is why my first quality for the choir is where a person’s heart is.  If a person’s heart is not in the right place the rest won’t matter.  The hells of the astral plane are full of “brilliant” personalities.  

Those that I most respected all drank that Kool-Aid, to one degree or another, and even with those overgrown Boy Scouts, I can see how they still have a little Kool-Aid in their mouths.  Dennis is a religious fanatic, Brian had a “codependent” relationship with Washington D.C. until his life’s end, and so on.  Once a person awakens from those slumbers, eternal vigilance is required to keep from backsliding into those comforting modes of belief and behavior, in which sentience is abdicated.  

I am going to wind down these rackets posts for now.  I wanted to establish the section on them and put a little meat on the bones, which I have done.  I will revisit those threads plenty, but my primary message about them is that they will all become obsolete in the Fifth Epoch, as scarcity and fear will no longer be humanity’s operating principles.  

I am constantly approached by people who drag along the baggage of their conditioning, unable or unwilling to let go of it, and because of that, they never really see the bigger picture, but are trapped in the orbit of their conditioning, and they invariably offer their “bright ideas” for making free energy happen.  They can’t really help much with what I am doing, certainly not at the choir level.  I know that I seek very rare people, but I like my chances of making a dent.  If not me, then another, but the approach will work, if enough people can come together in integrity, sentience, and combined positive intention.  The biggest event in the human journey likely requires nothing less.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

As I thought about this morning’s post and my subsequent anniversary post, this year marks 20 years since my close friend testified in a whistleblower lawsuit.  I went hiking with him just last weekend.  That lawsuit is one of the reasons why we have whistleblower laws.  The lawsuit was one of the few “victories” that whistleblowers have ever won, and the risk to my friend, or anybody else, is minimal, 20 years later.  It was this lawsuit.  As I recall, my friend said that the lawsuit asked for over $1 billion in damages, the award was “only” $125 million, and the verdict was announced soon after my friend testified.  Two years later, they settled for $80 million.  

For David Rockefeller, Ron Waugh, and Joe Starr, for instance, I waited until they had died to disclose their identities.  I won’t disclose my friend’s while he is still alive, and he may well outlive me.  I was proud when he testified.  I counseled him before he testified, when that investigator was trying to make his life hard.  My advice was that the truth was always the best defense, and he went and testified to the truth of what he witnessed.  I doubt that his testimony was a critical aspect of the lawsuit, but he did testify.  I know what that hot seat is like, but he fortunately did not get my treatment.  

For my longtime readers, revealing that lawsuit may make some of my Iraq writings a little more meaningful, or my writings on all of that equipment that was used in Desert Storm, how I used it in Ed’s biography, and my noting that only several years later did the American public learn about how exaggerated the effectiveness was, while the media dutifully played its propaganda role.  Also, my war racket writings may make more sense.  I am a lot closer to situations as egregious as that one, with military contractors.  

That is a very minor aspect of my work, but I am giving my readers an idea of how deep the rabbit hole goes.  If I ever told my whole story, naming names, providing documentation, and the like, it might well shorten my life expectancy, so I reveal what I can, when I can, to put a little more meat on the bones.  For the people that I seek, I have delivered plenty, but I’ll add this and that when the opportunity arises.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

• 2 months later...

Hi:

A few odds and ends as I work hard on Ed’s bio project.  The booklet that saved my father’s life was banned in the USA, and a generation later, that book’s banned advice is now the mainstream advice.  Of course, that disgraced pioneer will not receive any mainstream recognition.  

A generation ago, a close friend asked me about a wintertime raw patch of skin on her arm, I said it was nothing, but she went to a dermatologist anyway, was diagnosed with melanoma, and had surgery to remove it, with a big scar on her arm to this day.

I have written on my site for a generation that mammograms may cause more cancer than they detect, that there may be a condition that mainstream medicine calls malignant that is really benign, that the “winning the war on cancer” idea is largely a fraud, and that diagnosing benign conditions as malignant is one of the many sleights of hand that provide those winnings statistics.  

Well, surprise of surprises, that friend just had her annual cancer checkup, which she has had every year for more than 20 years, since her “melanoma” was removed, and her mainstream dermatologist, who is a prominent member of the medical community, told her during her medical examination that she likely did not have melanoma a generation ago, that “new” findings show that many benign conditions have been misdiagnosed as melanoma and breast cancer in the past, and that mammograms may cause more cancer than they detect.  Imagine that!  :)

I wonder if I will live to see the entire cancer treatment paradigm of attacking the tumor finally called insane by mainstream medicine and abandoned.  It is a huge racket, so we will see.  Will I live to see fluoride’s use as a dental “preventive” finally admitted to be a huge and deadly fraud?  I have not had to update my medical racket or fluoride essays in the generation since I wrote them, as far as the thrust of those essays goes, but I add material when mainstream medicine finally admits what the disgraced pioneers had long stated, as billions of people have been victimized by the state of affairs in medicine.  

There is a method to the madness of my site, and that is to help people think comprehensively, whether it is the media’s lies that Ed and friends expose, writing on the medical racket, the Permian Extinction, or today’s arrested state of the free energy field.  Once people can begin thinking comprehensively and sharpen their tools of discernment, they can become useful for my little project.  Otherwise, they get trapped by their delusions and tunnel vision, and hack at branches if they hack at all.  It takes a lot of hard work to develop the needed awareness, even for those few with the right stuff.  I can’t tell you how many people approach me, dragging along their baggage of delusions, with their “bright ideas” that are completely useless for what I am doing, and it does not matter how much I have tried to dissuade them, they just had to go out and try it.  I often get to hear later what a disaster it was, and I really don’t want to hear it.  I have been regularly approached by academics over the years, and even the most worldly of them are usually quite naïve.  Some are hip, but they are vanishingly few.  

One issue that I have often written about is the “laws of physics” and free energy.  Brian was fond of saying that there are no “laws of physics,” but just theories.  When scientists invoke the “laws of physics” to dismiss free energy’s possibility, they are playing priests, not scientists.  Thinking like a true scientist is good work and necessary for what I am doing, but it is not the only way to think.  The greatest scientists had a mystical bent, and for good reason.  Once somebody becomes scientifically literate, theories are just seen as theories, ready to die at the hands of the next fact.  Some theories are stronger than others, but even Einstein expected his theories to one day die at the hands of new facts, but that the best parts of his theories would live on in the new theories.

I was reading in the latest Scientific American how scientists are embroiled in the issue of the connection between the quantum and classical views of physics, and there are several competing hypotheses, which is normal science at work.  If and when the technologies that my friend was shown finally come into the open, today’s physics texts, as well as the entire paradigm that today’s science operates under, will be scrapped.  Science and technology in the Fifth Epoch won’t resemble today’s much, but almost none of today’s world will survive into the Fifth Epoch.  That is what Epochal change means.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier