The Education Forum

Was There Anyone Inside The TSBD Who Said They Didn't Hear Any Shots?

Just from memory (which is terrible atm.) -- did not someone here recently (and probably multiple times through the years) say that, one version of his actions/movements/statements , - involve him asking someone , something like: "What is all the fuzz about?" (immediately after the assassination, - in the TSBD). 

If he really did, - it do not sound like he heard/noticed anything. If he was sincere that is. A shame there is so many "ifs". (If this version is confirmed/debunked/neither, - I dunno/can't remember). 

Who knows what he was asked, in all those interrogations --- that is , those which weren't recorded/notes destroyed etc. 

Can't remember reading anyone asking him this question. Too tired to search, and read yet. Have to wake up, and drink more coffee! 

Happy Easter btw.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen
nitpicking

14 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy, what, in your opinion, might this thread accomplish? 

Michael,

In others words, why, IN MY OPINION, did I post this place?

(LOL; You really DO crack me up sometimes, Michael.  Do you fancy yourself the Forum's de facto watchdog?)

Well, to answer your rather queer query (nice alliteration, eh?) ... one WOULD think it would be rather interesting to know (assuming that shots were fired from *somewhere* in the TSBD) whether or not it was possible for someone who was where Oswald *claimed to have been* during the assassination (wherever THAT was, Old Boy) to HEAR said shots, and if the answer to THAT question is "yes," then how Oswald answered the question, "Did you hear any shots, by the way, Old Chop?" (if, indeed, he was queried said ... query.

I mean, don't you think that would have been interesting, and possibly even probative, to ask him that bloody question, Michael?

Is it plausible, even, that they could have done, but decided to withhold that little tidbit from the WC ?

"Yes, I heard them coming from Mr. Truly's office, or some such thing!" 

Regardless, why do YOU ask, if you don't mind my ... asking??

(Is it that you are sitting on "pins and needles" waiting for my next brilliant observation and/or thoughts provoking ... revelation?)

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

Edna Case

-

Statement to FBI, 11/23/63 (CD5, pg.431)

At the time the President’s motorcade passed, she advised she was on the third floor of the building at her desk. She stated that she was looking out the west side of the building and not the front. She said she had not heard the shots.

9 minutes ago, Josh Cron said:

Edna Case

-

Statement to FBI, 11/23/63 (CD5, pg.431)

At the time the President’s motorcade passed, she advised she was on the third floor of the building at her desk. She stated that she was looking out the west side of the building and not the front. She said she had not heard the shots.

Josh,

Gosh Darn It.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves