The Education Forum

Questions For Andrej Regarding Prayer Man

On 3/31/2018 at 4:01 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

Thomas:

Mr. Frazier does not speak to Prayer Man in Darnell. Prayer Man does not look at Mr. Frazier. They both just stare without saying a word. Mr. Frazier, according to his interviews did talk to Mrs. Stanton, and indeed, Mrs. Stanton is not at the spot where she was in Altgens6. It is all in the timeline. Mr. Frazier could have talked to Mrs. Stanton who stood to his left just few seconds after Darnell stopped filming. Mrs. Calvery was still down there, and some word exchange with Mr. Lovelady could still continue. The testimonies are too vague  to say when exactly did Mr. Frazier talk to Mrs. Stanton. Please note that Mrs. Stanton was indeed Mr. Frazier's closest neighbour in Darnell.  Mr. Frazier could just turn towards his left to communicate with Mrs. Stanton. This could happen just 1 second after Darnell stopped filming.

Would you please be able to indicate the frames in Darnell which show Mr. Frazier and Prayer Man talking to each other?

top_reduced.jpg?w=1700

Andrej,

I guess I misspoke.   Going from memory here, but didn't Prayer Man turn towards Frazier a bit sometime between Wiegman (when the first shot was fired, as captured in Altgens) and Couch-Darnell, suggesting that they might have been speaking with each other during the latter, i.e., while Calvery was telling Lovelady something on the steps ?

Regardless, something that the very observant Brian Doyle pointed out to me is the fact that you have both of Prayer Man's hands illuminated by sunlight in your graphic, above, and that that suggests that you have the plane of sunlight wrong, for in Couch-Darnell only part of PM's right hand is in the sunlight.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy:

it is up to you to convince people that Prayer Man turned to Mr. Frazier and talked to him. I asked you, and now you return the question? This is a silly game. Again, please provide evidence that Prayer Man was talking to Mr. Frazier in Darnell.

There is nothing wrong with the shadow in my model. The shadow is not determined by myself, it is the combination of the internal pieces of machinery of GoogleEarth and Sketchup which sets up the shadows based on the date and hour of the day. I have no control over the shadow other than setting the date and hour.

The area of the left hand reflecting the sunlight appears to be smaller than that in that in the right hand. I can see a brighter spot where the left hand is suggesting that a small area of the left hand also reflected the sunlight, and this is represented in my model. Of note, pushing the left hand just 1/2 inch backward would eliminate this reflection.  

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Andre, Tommy is all about asking questions. He his the questioner. He does not like being asked questions and will usually reply to a question with another. Yes it is a silly game. I was pleased when you declared that you would disengage from the game earlier on in the thread, and was disappointed when you got sucked back in.

Tommy always has a handful of similar threads handy, (Russians, scarves, skirts and TSBD minutiae) that he uses to control what is seen on the front page. It's not strictly against the rules, but it certainly does not pass the "would you want everyone to do it?" test.

Edited by Michael Clark

Thanks, Michael. I am giving Thomas the last chance to show something, a result of his own thinking or a piece of original research. Then it is over as far as this thread is concerned. It cannot continue by Tommy constantly raising some would-be critical points which if I do not respond would hang on the Forum to prove that I failed to defend my work. A very unpleasant style, I can say.

14 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Thanks, Michael. I am giving Thomas the last chance to show something, a result of his own thinking or a piece of original research. Then it is over as far as this thread is concerned. It cannot continue by Tommy constantly raising some would-be critical points which if I do not respond would hang on the Forum to prove that I failed to defend my work. A very unpleasant style, I can say.

Andrej,

Would you please post for me your graphic that shows only Prayer Man and Frazier, or tell me where I can find it on this forum?

Thanks,

--  TG

Please stop answering questions with questions Tommy, dish out the data instead, we are all waiting to be thrilled by your answers.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:18 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

Tommy:

it is up to you to convince people that Prayer Man turned to Mr. Frazier and talked to him. I asked you, and now you return the question? This is a silly game. Again, please provide evidence that Prayer Man was talking to Mr. Frazier in Darnell.

There is nothing wrong with the shadow in my model. The shadow is not determined by myself, it is the combination of the internal pieces of machinery of GoogleEarth and Sketchup which sets up the shadows based on the date and hour of the day. I have no control over the shadow other than setting the date and hour.

The area of the left hand reflecting the sunlight appears to be smaller than that in that in the right hand. I can see a brighter spot where the left hand is suggesting that a small area of the left hand also reflected the sunlight, and this is represented in my model. Of note, pushing the left hand just 1/2 inch backward would eliminate this reflection.  

Andrej,

Did you ever see the fine GIF by Barry Pollard (since deleted from Duncan Mcrae's website) that clearly showed that "Prayer Man" pivoted (presumably with both of his or her feet on the landing!) toward Frazier at some point between Wiegman (when the first shot was fired, as captured by Altgens 6) and Couch-Darnell (by which time we  can see that a reportedly crying Gloria Calvery has already arrived at the steps, and is already saying something to Billy Lovelady, something probably spoken in a sufficiently loud voice as to have been audible by Frazier and the people standing around him)?

Bearing in mind that Buell Wesley Frazier, in his 2013 Sixth Floor Museum interview, said that he "turned to" a "heavyset" woman standing near him by the name of "Sarah," and confirmed with her that they had both heard the crying woman say ("before Shelley and Lovelady left for the Triple Underpass") that JFK had been shot, one must seriously doubt that the "Sarah" Frazier is referring to here is the tiny woman whom you have standing directly behind Frazier in your graphics, and that he was instead referring to "Prayer Woman," ... aka Sarah Stanton. 

Please realize that your attempt to pinpoint Sarah Stanton's location in Couch-Darnell relies mostly on Pauline Sander's account of where Stanton was standing before Couch-Darnell (in fact maybe up to five minutes before Wiegman started filming that scene) thereby creating the very real possibility that Sarah Stanton, (the only TSBD employee whose first name was "Sarah") changed her position during the intervening minutes, and became your so-called "Prayer Man" in Wiegman-Couch-Darnell.

I do wish you would re-post here your fascinating graphic in which you have isolated Frazier and "Prayer Man," so that Forum members could judge for themselves whether on not "Prayer Man" could realistically have been cursed with such long, unevenly long, and so-disproportionatley-long-compared-to-his-upper-body legs as was evidently required of him have in order to be able to stand like (that with one foot on the landing and the other foot on the top step) in your utterly fascinating graphic.

I do sincerely hope that it won't be too embarrassing for you to do so!

--  TG

PS  More to come later regarding your, (In My Humble Opinion) misinterpreted shadows ...

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas:

You failed to provide any evidence that Prayer Man was Mrs. Stanton. There were only two ladies who stood on the top platform: Mrs. Stanton and Mrs. Sanders. The message which you clearly missed in my thread "Mrs. Sanders, Mrs. Stanton, where are you?" is that after 54 years, eventually, both ladies have been identified in Darnell film and Altgens6. The short lady stands close to the glass door in the eastern part of the doorway, and this person, due to small body height could only be a woman. From the two missing ladies, the short lady in the eastern corner was Mrs. Sanders. This person can only be seen in one of the last frames of Darnell because her figure was blocked by Mr. Molina for the most of Darnell. Only when Mr. Molina stepped down one step did the figure of Mrs. Sanders pop up.

The other lady, Mrs. Stanton, was harder to identify because she stood in the cluster of people (Mr. Shelley, Mr. Lovelady, Mr. Williams). This lady changed her location from Altgens6 to Darnell, however, so did Mr. Lovelady and other people. I have not published any reconstruction of Altgens6 because it is not finished yet. Thus, the only location which I illustrated is the one when she stood already in the shadow (she was covered by shadow in Altgens6) and behind Mr. Shelley's right shoulder. This lady (about 5'3'' - 5'4'') was taller than the short lady. She stood in the shadow and only a part of her head is visible. This person may be shielding her eyes with her right arm, however, it is difficult to be certain. 

And now comes the problem for Prayer Man=Stanton theory. Both previously missing and now discovered ladies can be seen in one and the same frame in which also Prayer man can be seen. This excludes the possibility that Prayer Man was Mrs. Stanton because she is there about in the center of the doorway and not at the western wall.  Here is a detailed view of Darnell frame  20130908-003922 which shows the original Darnell frame (top) and the processed images (middle, bottom). 

bestframe_sanders1.jpg?w=557&h=1024

And maybe a better view of the face of the lady behind Mr. Shelley's right shoulder:

composite1.jpg?w=603&h=1024

It is only thanks to the 3D model that the white blob, largely covered by Mr. Shelley's head, can be decomposed into what belonged to him and what was not his. Just looking at the pictures does not help because the observer cannot have enough confidence in stating that there were actually two heads in the white blob.

Thus, you are very wrong in saying that I base my reconstruction only on Mrs. Sander's statement, although her testimony strongly corroborates my observations which is always good.

In contrast, you base your Stanton=Prayer Man theory only one statement by Mr. Frazier that he had spoken at one point, after Mr. Calvery reached the doorway,  with Mrs. Stanton. However, the timing provided by Mr. Frazier is very vague. As I explained to you in my earlier post, they could speak just few seconds after Darnell stopped filming. As Mr. Frazier had to turn to speak to Mrs. Stanton (I am quoting you) implies that Mr. Frazier did not speak to Prayer Man - he did not need to turn to speak to Prayer Man, however, he needed to turn to speak to Mrs. Stanton.

Unless you provide evidence that Prayer Man was a woman (5'2'') and that Prayer Man spoke to Mr. Frazier in Darnell, your theory has no substantiation at all. I think you know it and this is the reason for your continuous questioning of my work. You admit that you are doing in on behalf of a person who insulted not only the moderators of the Forum but also several Forum members including myself. Being dishonest and incompetent were the usual and actually minor insults I received from Sauron to whom you serve. Your sleazy request to post some graphics which you then would like to use to further discredit my work is unacceptable and very much the same which Sauron was doing while he was allowed to be in the company of true researchers in this Forum.

This thread is an embarrassing example of a very disruptive and insulting style of posting. If you have an alternative theory of who Prayer Man was, please provide evidence. So far, you have not provided any evidence.

This is my last post in this thread. You have challenged my work and I responded to all your queries. If you keep addressing me or my work in your current mode, I will put you on the "ignore" list.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

4 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Andrej,

It's interesting that you've apparently decided to ignore so many of the points I made in my previous post.

Just one:  Your mannequins of "Prayer Man" have him (5' 9.5" Oswald) standing with one foot on the top step in both Wiegman and Couch-Darnell.

How could he, at some point between the end of Wiegman and the beginning of Couch-Darnell, have pivoted his body towards Frazier, with one foot on the landing and the other foot on the top step?

Thank you,

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

34 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

No more questions Thomas Graves, provide some answers for a change!

Pray tell, Bart, what in tarnation would you like to know?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 10 months later...

Thanks to Bart.

http://www.prayer-man.com/marina-oswald-its-lee/

Add the below and the game is in checkmate.

So here I will show you a note made by Jim Hosty no one else has seen before or even bothered to share or simply overlooked it . It comes from the National Archives and it was Malcolm who found it. Who else as hardly anyone spends any real time at the National Archives in Washington than Malcolm!

Written on the backside of a D.P.D. affidavit sheet of paper, Hosty outlines what Oswald’s movements were and what Lee said.

“He went to 2nd floor to get coca cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P. parade.” 

Questions for Andrej:

Do you feel vindicated?

How do the prior claims by authorities interrogating Lee that he 'had not watched parade' stack up now?

Who would know Lee's profile and figure better than his wife? (His Mother, but I couldn't place that call.)

Cheers!

Ed

How many people miss Tommy Graves and his Soviets killed JFK stuff?

Man he outposted me by a country mile.

He is now where he belonged all along, at Duncan's .