The Education Forum

Questions For Andrej Regarding Prayer Man

9 minutes ago, Ed LeDoux said:

Thanks to Bart.

http://www.prayer-man.com/marina-oswald-its-lee/

Add the below and the game is in checkmate.

So here I will show you a note made by Jim Hosty no one else has seen before or even bothered to share or simply overlooked it . It comes from the National Archives and it was Malcolm who found it. Who else as hardly anyone spends any real time at the National Archives in Washington than Malcolm!

Written on the backside of a D.P.D. affidavit sheet of paper, Hosty outlines what Oswald’s movements were and what Lee said.

“He went to 2nd floor to get coca cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P. parade.” 

Questions for Andrej:

Do you feel vindicated?

How do the prior claims by authorities interrogating Lee that he 'had not watched parade' stack up now?

Who would know Lee's profile and figure better than his wife? (His Mother, but I couldn't place that call.)

Cheers!

Ed

Dingo Doyle will be foaming some more, kinda worried about him as it has been a hard ten days with the Hosty note already.

Bring it on Brian!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ed LeDoux said:

Thanks to Bart.

http://www.prayer-man.com/marina-oswald-its-lee/

Add the below and the game is in checkmate.

So here I will show you a note made by Jim Hosty no one else has seen before or even bothered to share or simply overlooked it . It comes from the National Archives and it was Malcolm who found it. Who else as hardly anyone spends any real time at the National Archives in Washington than Malcolm!

Written on the backside of a D.P.D. affidavit sheet of paper, Hosty outlines what Oswald’s movements were and what Lee said.

“He went to 2nd floor to get coca cola to eat with lunch and returned to 1st floor to eat lunch. Then went outside to watch P. parade.” 

Questions for Andrej:

Do you feel vindicated?

How do the prior claims by authorities interrogating Lee that he 'had not watched parade' stack up now?

Who would know Lee's profile and figure better than his wife? (His Mother, but I couldn't place that call.)

Cheers!

Ed

I feel delighted with the new developments, the Hosty's authentic notes and now Marina's positive identification of Lee as Prayer Man. Congratulations on your effort and of all involved. My role in PM case is close to none, although my 3D modelling work may be handy at some point. 

Actually, I am not far from making final overlays of my realistic model of Lee Oswald and Prayer Man. Of course, I did them and see the perfect match, however, it is not the same to see it in my workshop and to publish it - every single detail is scrutinised (even those aspects which do not have much to do with Prayer Man) and used to damage the whole Prayer Man cause.  

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

How many people miss Tommy Graves and his Soviets killed JFK stuff?

Man he outposted me by a country mile.

He is now where he belonged all along, at Duncan's .

That site may be the one of the most vile forum I've come across and not just on JFK. I joined there a few months back because I wanted to contact a member over there. I made 1 or 2 comments on a couple different posts and had an inbox full of messages calling me names and telling me I'm an idiot. I have no idea why people who believe in a conspiracy even bother posting there.

Edited by John Kozlowski

John,

I think you should differentiate what I said, from what you said above.

The last paragraph is yours not mine.  The first three lines are mine.

Although I agree with the sentiments.

Thanks John.

But as I said I agree with those sentiments.

Its a nest of vipers over there.

5 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

I believe Oswald is prayer man.  But instead of eating his favorite cheese sandwich and drinking his not so favorite Coke, he's taking pictures with his Imperial Reflex camera.  He might have eaten his lunch prior to the photograph of him since we have a picture that shows a brown paper back and a bottled soda where he was standing.  

To me it looks like hes taking a picture as well

1 minute ago, Rich Pope said:

Yes, because with the Imperial Reflex, you look down into the top of the camera as you hold it at about chest high.  I bought one so I could see how it worked.  What I can't figure out, and I would appreciate help from anyone on this is...Why did Oswald go buy a Coke when he could have gotten a Dr. Pepper, which was his all time favorite soda?  That machine was on the first floor.  

Although I do struggle with him not being on one of the upper floors. If he was being set up and I believe he was I would assume he would be told to be on one of the upper floors. I've read in different books that he was told some sort of demonstration would be taking place. A banner or something similar would be flown. I do think there was a shooter in the TSBD but not certain it was the 6th floor or at least the window they claim it was. But you would think if he was being set it whoever was guiding him would make sure he was on an upper floor of the building.

1 minute ago, Rich Pope said:

The only reason I can think of that Oswald would be in the lunchroom on the second floor is that there was a phone in that room.  Maybe he was waiting for a phone call from his handler that never came.  In that case, Oswald knew at that point he had been betrayed.  

That's a good point. Just like he possibly was to meet his handler at the Texas theater.

28 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Yes and there was a safe house behind the house where he was renting a room.  All he had to do was walk a few dozen feet behind his boarding house and enter the safe house.  Yet, he headed towards the Texas Theatre.  Once there, he moved from person to person, not knowing who his handler was because the theatre was dark OR he had never met his handler before and this was the first time.  Either way, his clothing didn't match the APB.  Also, people say he didn't buy a ticket.  Yet he purchased popcorn.  I believe he did both.  I believe he did purchase a ticket and some popcorn before going into the movie.

I also believe he bought a ticket. That explains why Julia Postal burst into tears both times she was asked by Jones Harris if she sold Oswald a ticket.