The Education Forum

Change in 6th floor lone nut mausoleum politics?

Isn't it odd, that the 6th floor Museum (with no conspiracy books in it's library) allowed CT Cyril Wecht to make his case for conspiracy?  Is Stephen Fagin, the successor of Lone Nut prayer mill Gary Mack, instructed to do so? By whom? 

KK

When I visited Dallas for the 50th, I would not go there. A "museum" that doesn't embrace context is useless. I always thought that the Dallas people and their reps made a mistake by not embracing the obvious flaws in the Warren Commission. The "museum" could actually become a place where the discussions vary and are instructive. At that time, the City placed a plaque at the site of the Tippet killing which said that LHO killed him. I was grateful that the plaque on the TSBD building itself, noted that Oswald was the "alleged" shooter.

The 6th floor Museum is rather a lone nut xxxxx factory. That's why I wonder, that Stephen Fagin,  Gary Macks successor as curator of this  embarrassing facility, gave Cyril Wecht, a  dedicated CTer, the opportunity to make his case ... Stephen Fagin maybe is a upside down Gary Mack ... Starting as LNter and ending up as Cter ... BTW: I like Wechts performance ... well roared, lion ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

On 3/30/2018 at 9:11 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Am I the only one

no.

I must say that I would have preferred an edited transcript - or even an edited performance.

Age and biology has its own costs; watching such a stream of consciousness is interesting, but tough to listen to after a point.He is, thankfully, at his best at the end. I hope Mr Schnapt's comment portends a change in Dallas. It would be a form of enlightened self-interest to the City to have a real learning museum; not a version of the CIA Mockingbird.

Edited by Robert Harper
add elaboration

Why are we supposed to like Wecht? He is everything that people criticize conspiracy theorists for, while not grazing over the biggest evidence for conspiracy. He believes that a bullet entered Kennedy's back and exited his throat (from what I can discern, sometimes he's incoherent on his opinion of the throat wound). He also believes that a rear head shot entered 4-5 inches above the external occipital protuberance, not just slightly above it like the autopsy sources say. His public demonstrations of the Single Bullet Theory STILL have Kennedy and Connally sitting on the same level, even though the realistic seating position has an almost equal number of important issues.

8 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Why are we supposed to like Wecht? He is everything that people criticize conspiracy theorists for, while not grazing over the biggest evidence for conspiracy. He believes that a bullet entered Kennedy's back and exited his throat (from what I can discern, sometimes he's incoherent on his opinion of the throat wound). He also believes that a rear head shot entered 4-5 inches above the external occipital protuberance, not just slightly above it like the autopsy sources say. His public demonstrations of the Single Bullet Theory STILL have Kennedy and Connally sitting on the same level, even though the realistic seating position has an almost equal number of important issues.

And a single-bullet theorist shall lead us all...

Big Name JFKA Experts for the most part are married to the Fox 5 BOH autopsy photo -- which required 4 inches of clothing fabric to bunch up above the top of the back (impossible) without pushing up on the jacket collar (also impossible).

Big Name JFKA Experts routinely pretend that 16 back-wound eye witnesses suffered the same delusion.

Big Name JFKA Experts pretend that improperly prepared medical materials trump properly prepared materials.

Big Name JFKA Experts are guilty of academic malpractice.

On 4/1/2018 at 2:23 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

And a single-bullet theorist shall lead us all...

Big Name JFKA Experts for the most part are married to the Fox 5 BOH autopsy photo -- which required 4 inches of clothing fabric to bunch up above the top of the back (impossible) without pushing up on the jacket collar (also impossible).

Big Name JFKA Experts routinely pretend that 16 back-wound eye witnesses suffered the same delusion.

Big Name JFKA Experts pretend that improperly prepared medical materials trump properly prepared materials.

Big Name JFKA Experts are guilty of academic malpractice.

bump until I see James DiEugenio and Pat Speer write -- "I stand corrected.  JFK was shot in the back at T3."

Preponderance of Evidence, Jim?

Edited by Cliff Varnell