The Education Forum

If Oswald Was "Prayer Man" ...

This was posted by Alan Ford at D.P.F.

Try as some might to force Sarah Stanton into mystery man's position, the historical record has already eliminated her for at least two reasons ---->

Mr. BALL - Anybody else you can remember?
Mr. FRAZIER - There was a lady there, a heavy-set lady who worked upstairs there whose name is Sarah something, I don't know her last name.

since there was only one Sarah upon those particular steps that afternoon, clearly Frazier is talking about the 
heavy-set lady Sarah Stanton. 

and, number 2, note where another individual upon those same steps that afternoon had to say about her specific position. Take it away Bill Lovelady ----> 

(4-7-64 testimony before the Warren Commission, 6H336-341) (When asked who was with him on the front steps when the shots were fired) "Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton and 
right behind me..."

clearly there is someone else standing there in the shadows behind Lovelady who is not Shelley or the 
heavy-set lady Sarah Stanton. Of course, Warren Commission counsel quickly changes the subject before Lovelady may continue (for obvious reasons).

-----

Sean Murphy or was it Richard Hocking who brought this part of Lovelady's testimony up here before. But not in this context. And boy does it destroy the wannabe Stanton scenario.

Kudos Alan.

Add on the statement that Stanton stood East.........

Edited by Bart Kamp

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/11/2018 at 12:06 PM, Mark Knight said:
On 4/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, Thomas Graves said:

I believe I'm done with this thread.

9 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

This was posted by Alan Ford at D.P.F.

Try as some might to force Sarah Stanton into mystery man's position, the historical record has already eliminated her for at least two reasons ---->

Mr. BALL - Anybody else you can remember?
Mr. FRAZIER - There was a lady there, a heavy-set lady who worked upstairs there whose name is Sarah something, I don't know her last name.

since there was only one Sarah upon those particular steps that afternoon, clearly Frazier is talking about the 
heavy-set lady Sarah Stanton. 

and, number 2, note where another individual upon those same steps that afternoon had to say about her specific position. Take it away Bill Lovelady ----> 

(4-7-64 testimony before the Warren Commission, 6H336-341) (When asked who was with him on the front steps when the shots were fired) "Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton and 
right behind me..."

clearly there is someone else standing there in the shadows behind Lovelady who is not Shelley or the 
heavy-set lady Sarah Stanton. Of course, Warren Commission counsel quickly changes the subject before Lovelady may continue (for obvious reasons).

-----

Sean Murphy or was it Richard Hocking who brought this part of Lovelady's testimony up here before. But not in this context. And boy does it destroy the wannabe Stanton scenario.

Kudos Alan.

Add on the statement that Stanton stood East.........

Bart,

In his WC testimony, Lovelady was unfortunately cut off while listing the people near him during the assassination.

In his HSCA testimony, however, he was allowed to finish, and said that the people near him were (obviously from our right to left) William Shelley, Buell Wesley Frazier, and  Sarah Stanton.

Period.

Full stop.

When we look at Altgens 6, we see that the people immediately around Lovelady were William Shelley, Buell Wesley Frazier, and your so-called "Prayer Man."

It's clear to me that Lovelady named the people to his left, rear, and right.   

In order. 

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Keep dreaming and speculating Tommy....

Bart,

Is that all you got?

Do you really think Sarah Stanton was standing behind 6' 1" Buell Wesley Frazier, you know, so that she wouldn't be able to see the motorcade?

Wouldn't it have made more sense for her to stand between Frazier and "Prayer Man"?  (That is, of course, unless she was "Prayer Man"?)

If Sarah Stanton was standing behind Buell Wesley Frazier, and if she was the "Sarah" with whom Frazier had spoken, up there on the landing a few seconds after the assassination, wouldn't he have said in his 2013 interview that he had "turned" around" to speak with her, rather than "turned" to speak with her?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

If if if if if if............................

Bart,

I always go quickly to your posts to see if you offered anything, on this forum, that is interesting, congenial, scholarly, thought-provoking or constructive. I always come-away disappointed.

Cheers,

Michael

36 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

If if if if if if............................

Bart,

Did you ever find Gloria Calvery in the Z-Film or Couch-Darnell?

You do realize, don't you, that Karen Westbrook was obviously very, very confused when she recently ... "identified," ... from behind and 55 years after the fact ... "herself" (actually Sharon Simmons), ... "Gloria Calvery" (actually Gloria Jeanne Holt), ... and "... maybe Carol Reed" (actually self-described Native American, Stella Mae Jacob) in the Z-Film?

Laughing Out Loud,

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

Bart,

I always go quickly to your posts to see if you offered anything, on this forum, that is interesting, congenial, scholarly, thought-provoking or constructive. I always come-away disappointed.

Cheers,

Michael

Keep that hope alive Michael Clark.

Think I have brought plenty to the table as is.....it's your turn now.

I mean 3K posts and where is THAT substance YOU talk so vividly about?

Edited by Bart Kamp

Tommy boy, your 'evidence' is shaky if not downright troublesome.

My opinion: it is almost 100% worthless if I look at your ratio of posts and evidentiary value.

31 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Tommy boy, your 'evidence' is shaky if not downright troublesome.

My opinion: it is almost 100% worthless if I look at your ratio of posts and evidentiary value.

Bart,

Find Calvery yet?

--  TG

• 1 month later...

RIch:

Again, please be advised of a country opinion about Wallace and Oswald and the TSBD.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/mellen-joan-faustian-bargains