The Education Forum

Which Documents Would "The Evil, Evil CIA Did It" Researchers Like To See Released?

How about:  A handwritten, notarized memo by Angleton or Joannides or Phillips or ("ex" FBI SA) Banister spelling how he or they had duped LHO into thinking that he (LHO) was workin' for the CIA, infiltratin' the DRE and the FPCC an' everythin', and was gonna be sent down to Mexico City to try to recruit Kostikov (and that short, thin-faced, blond-haired KGB colonel, Leonov), so he could be patsied in the upcoming JFK assassination?

Or something like that?  

I mean, you know, just for starters?

--  TG

EDIT ALERT:  Larry Hancock, what would you like to see that would help you to "wrap this puppy up" after 55 frustrating years?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Personally, I don’t need to see anything else.

Somehow... there’s video of this deranged lone wolf nut alleged assassin showing him being full commie pro-Castro bastard on national TV the night of the assassination. Before the commie bastard is even charged with the crime of killing the president...

Somehow... that tape was recovered from the TV station by one Mr. Ed Butler and flown personally by him to DC, arriving before JFk’s body. And Ed, good and faithful anti-commie patriot that he is, ensures top Congressional reps and all the major TV networks get a good first look. Some would call that setting the narrative or controlling initial perceptions but, nah, pure dumb luck.

Somehow... that tape only exists because the anti-Castro group that was on the knife’s edge of getting excommunicated by the agency gets a reprieve by none other than the real top gun Richard Helms. Who is so in love with the group he personally appoints one of the good and faithful Greek spooks to do his bidding.

Somehow... the agency’s institutional knowledge of its founding, funding and control of the DRE is withheld by Dulles, Helms, Angleton, Harvey, Phillips, Joannides, and who knows all from the WC, HSCA and ARRB. 

Somehow...four decades after the fact, an intrepid reporter finds that the agency DID control the DRE in 1963 as the agency continued to deny any knowledge and Helms refuses a chance to explain it all and come clean a year before his death, taking his dirty little secrets to his grave.

Somehow... the agency STILL refuses to explain its UNLAWFUL lies and subterfuge and withholding of material evidence in the assassination...

And somehow...some people still believe they’re innocent of wrongdoing.

The above doesn’t happen without major coordination. The assassination of JFK was a hit by the twisted Cold War era bastards in the CIA. And the cover-up continues because of their modern-day counterparts who don’t want to relinquish unaccountable power and their hold over American govt.

Edited by Mike Kilroy

6 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Thomas Graves

Which Documents Would "The Evil, Evil CIA Did It" Researchers Like To See Released?

How about:  A handwritten, notarized memo by Angleton or Joannides or Phillips or ("ex" FBI SA) Banister spelling how he or they had duped LHO into thinking that he (LHO) was workin' for the CIA, infiltratin' the DRE and the FPCC an' everythin', and was gonna be sent down to Mexico City to try to recruit Kostikov (and that short, thin-faced, blond-haired KGB colonel, Leonov), so he could be patsied in the upcoming JFK assassination?

Or something like that?  

I mean, you know, just for starters?

--  TG

EDIT ALERT:  Larry Hancock, what would you like to see that would help you to "wrap this puppy up" after 55 frustrating years?

Tommy,

Thanks for giving all of us non-patriotic, commie, self loathing American CIA-Did-it Ct-ers an opportunity to come out of the closet and show our true, pinko, color.

I would like to see released, all the documents that the CIA drew up to exterminate the tens of millions of oxygen-wasting, darkish, pope-worshipping folks who infested the greater Western Hemisphere and who insisted on being free from the imperial, Murican MIC establishment, and who had the nerve to think that, perhaps there might be more for them in their lives than picking bananai, barefoot.

Of course, the realease of the CIA documents that offered technical proposals on how to process the remains of those poor folks to create industrial products that were previously impossible to bring to market, due to an ill-conceived and outdated notion that perhaps products derived from the processing of human remains would not sell well on the international market, would be a bonus.

But, of course, that's just this rabid anti-American, pinko, CIA-did-it CT-er.

Thanks Tommy, That feels soooooo good to finally let it all out. I feel like a born-again, pinko, American, thanks to you.

Edited by Michael Clark

3 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy,

Thanks for giving all of us non-patriotic, commie, self loathing American CIA-Did-it Ct-ers an opportunity to come out of the closet and show our true, pinko, color.

I would like to see released, all the documents that the CIA drew up to exterminate the tens of millions of oxygen-wasting, darkish, pope-worshipping folks who infested the greater Western Hemisphere and who insisted on being free from the imperial, Murican MIC establishment, and who had the nerve to think that, perhaps there might be more for them in their lives than picking bananai, barefoot.

Of course, the realease of the CIA documents that offered technical proposals on how to process the remains of those poor folks to create industrial products that were previously impossible to bring to market, due to an ill-conceived and outdated notion that perhaps products derived from the processing of human remains would not sell well on the international market, would be a bonus.

But, of course, that's just this rabid anti-American, pinko, CIA-did-it CT-er.

Thanks Tommy, That feels soooooo good to finally let it all out. I feel like a born-again, pinko, American, thanks to you.

Michael,

I'm sorry that you feel that way about yourself.

--  TG

PS  Are you hoping that the stuff on Joannides will help us to crack the case wide open?

Angleton?

David Atlee Phillips?

..... ?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Understanding the amount of control the CIA did or did not exert over the groups affiliated with them would go a long way towards determining the truth. Releasing the related documents might provide insight and clarity.

Do I think the CIA was involved in the assassination? I would say today that we still lack the evidence to say that. Do I think that persons or groups connected to the CIA may have been involved in the assassination? I would say that the odds are good that this is true. Do I expect that there is a "smoking gun" hidden in the CIA files? I would say there is a better than 95% chance there is NOT. 

But do I think that the CIA knows the truth about the assassination ? 

Yes.

7 hours ago, Vanessa Loney said:

Tommy 

I see that you have ducked the opportunity to give us your theory on who did it. You keep inviting us to offer speculative views. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Do you now think Oswald did it?

6 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Vanessa,

Castro

Khrushchev

or ... gasp ... Lee Harvey Oswald (either per Pacepa, or all by him witting-or-unwitting CIA Asset frustrated-widdle-self)

--  TG

It's important to have Tommy on the record for this thread.

Edited by Michael Clark

18 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Do I think the CIA was involved in the assassination? I would say today that we still lack the evidence to say that.

Mark,

If the CIA wasn't involved in the assassination, how can the whole Mexico City trip be explained? Recorded voices of impostors? (That later disappear.) No CIA surveillance photos of  Oswald? A pretend connection between Oswald and KGB assassin Kostikov? A pretend $6500 payoff to Oswald? What was the purpose of the whole charade?

Do you think any other group beside the CIA could have pulled that off? If so, for what purpose?

And what about Ann Egerter's testimony that the sole purpose for a 201 file being opened in Angleton's CI/SIG division would be if the person was an Agency employee who was being investigated? And a ton of other evidence Oswald worked for the CIA?

Sandy, this shows us that the CIA was involved with setting up the Oswald "legend" prior to, and definitely after, the assassination. The 201 file shows that Oswald was in some way connected to the CIA. 

But as far as CIA fingerprints on the assassination itself...it's as if the murder weapon was "wiped clean" of those prints.

Guilt-by-association isn't exactly enough to convict, IMHO.

16 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mark,

If the CIA wasn't involved in the assassination, how can the whole Mexico City trip be explained? Recorded voices of impostors? (That later disappear.) No CIA surveillance photos of  Oswald? A pretend connection between Oswald and KGB assassin Kostikov? A pretend $6500 payoff to Oswald? What was the purpose of the whole charade?

Do you think any other group beside the CIA could have pulled that off? If so, for what purpose?

And what about Ann Egerter's testimony that the sole purpose for a 201 file being opened in Angleton's CI/SIG division would be if the person was an Agency employee who was being investigated? And a ton of other evidence Oswald worked for the CIA?

3 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Sandy, this shows us that the CIA was involved with setting up the Oswald "legend" prior to, and definitely after, the assassination. The 201 file shows that Oswald was in some way connected to the CIA. 

But as far as CIA fingerprints on the assassination itself...it's as if the murder weapon was "wiped clean" of those prints.

Hi there Mark, Sandy,

I think we sometimes forget that we all have different standards for evidence and conclusions. I think this shows in regards to both of your remarks. I don't think you are in disagreement, I think you just differ in your standards and your purposes.

Michael

Tommy was asked who he thinks did-it. His answer (edited to remove cartoon character silliness, provide clarity, and add bold to the point I am making in this posting):

Vanessa,

Castro

Khrushchev

or ... ..... ... Lee Harvey Oswald (either per Pacepa, or all by him ..... self)

--  TG

I had to look up Pacepa, and found this link. I am also providing a quote from that linked article.

"Of course, Oswald never needed a lawyer. Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald, is believed by Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest ranking intelligence official ever to defect from the Soviet bloc, to have been a Cuban agent whose assignment was to keep Oswald from talking. "

http://americasurvival.org/2017/10/president-trumps-life-is-in-danger.html#axzz5CfJJ5f4a

Edited by Michael Clark

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

Mark,

Can you give me an idea what that pre-assassination "legend" was supposed to be? I mean, your opinion?

P.S. I feel the same as you regarding guilt by association.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

4 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Tommy was asked who he thinks did-it. His answer (edited to remove cartoon character silliness, provide clarity, and add bold to the point I am making in this posting):

I had to look up Pacepa, and found this link. I am also providing a quote from that linked article.

"Of course, Oswald never needed a lawyer. Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald, is believed by Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest ranking intelligence official ever to defect from the Soviet bloc, to have been a Cuban agent whose assignment was to keep Oswald from talking. "

http://americasurvival.org/2017/10/president-trumps-life-is-in-danger.html#axzz5CfJJ5f4a

Michael,

Thank you for turning me onto that article.

Fascinating stuff!

Until skimming it just now, I'd never considered the possibility that Jack Ruby was a Cuban asset. 

Hmm .......

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves