The Education Forum

Identification of individuals

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Am I missing the pic of H H Davis?

Paul - I posted a picture of him above.  The description on the picture is incorrect... he was the Chief Investigator from Henry Wade's office for the Jack Ruby trial. 

Here is his obituary:  http://obits.dallasnews.com/obituaries/dallasmorningnews/obituary.aspx?n=hh-davis&pid=16495828

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/brundrett/63/

D.        ELIZABETH JEANNE BRUNDRETT (BETH) bornmarried HAMLET H. DAVIS Jr.(Snooky) bornThey have two children:
a.        JON DALE DAVIS
b.        MICHAEL WAYNE DAVIS
a.JON DALE DAVIS (BUTCH)bornmarried MELANIE LEVERETT.They have two children:
(a) MORGAN ELIZABETH DAVIS born
(b) JOHN LEVERETT DAVIS (RETT) born
b.MICHAEL WAYNE DAVISborn
EJACK MILNER BRUNDRETT (Buba) born died March 1, 2001married BILLYE BRYANT They had four children.
a.FRANK GARLAND BRUNDRETT.
b.BRYANT BRUNDRETT
c.MARK BRUNDRETT
d.ANGELA BETH BRUNDRETT bornmarriedGARY JOSEPH SCHMIDTKE at North west Bible Church, Dallas, TX 8 PM

Did I get the name wrong (H. H. Davis)?  The guy in the natty, checkered sport coat with the soft shawl collar, which I'm sure put him in good with the ladies. 

In contrast, "Bush man" looks like he's in a suit jacket, and his hair is relaxed and down on the forehead.  Sport coat man has hair swept up in front with a little Brylcreem hold to it.

The resemblance was posited out in another, earlier thread, but I'm not made sure.

Edited by David Andrews

On 4/21/2018 at 6:56 AM, David Andrews said:

Did I get the name wrong (H. H. Davis)?  The guy in the natty, checkered sport coat with the soft shawl collar, which I'm sure put him in good with the ladies. 

In contrast, "Bush man" looks like he's in a suit jacket, and his hair is relaxed and down on the forehead.  Sport coat man has hair swept up in front with a little Brylcreem hold to it.

The resemblance was posited out in another, earlier thread, but I'm not made sure.

I see what David is submitting.  As to what David is saying, at this point I agree, I do not see the correlation to the figure in the previous photos.  One looks younger, relaxed, the other older, less relaxed.  Are there more clear photos to compare?

I have always had a problem however with people saying it was President Bush when 1) he was not in Dallas in the afternoon of 11/22/63 per his own call to the FBI-think about it, why would you risk a fake report to the FBI saying you are somewhere else and lounge around outside the TSBD with photographers everywhere?  Makes no sense.  Show more pictures of this so called individual people claim is President Bush.  I dont buy it.  LOL, I recall once seeing someone claiming they identified a young "W" there also.  Yes the conspiracy runs deep for some. 

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

I see what David is submitting.  As to what David is saying, at this point I agree, I do not see the correlation to the figure in the previous photos.  One looks younger, relaxed, the other older, less relaxed.  Are there more clear photos to compare?

I have always had a problem however with people saying it was President Bush when 1) he was not in Dallas in the afternoon of 11/22/63 per his own call to the FBI-think about it, why would you risk a fake report to the FBI saying you are somewhere else and lounge around outside the TSBD with photographers everywhere?  Makes no sense.  Show more pictures of this so called individual people claim is President Bush.  I dont buy it.  LOL, I recall once seeing someone claiming they identified a young "W" there also.  Yes the conspiracy runs deep for some. 

BD571A6D-369A-4F85-AE3E-6F79C169633A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

https://jfkinvestigators.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/jfk-investigators-identification-project/

58 minutes ago, Jessica Shores said:

Jessica,

I was looking at the website you provided.

I hadn't realized that Fritz and Boyd brought rifles into the TSBD. (Picture located up near the top of the website).

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Jessica,

I was looking at the website you provided.

I hadn't realized that Fritz and Boyd brought rifles into the TSBD. (Picture located up near the top of the website).

Steve Thomas

Being part of a different culture and society, - in a city/town where it would be published as breaking news, if anyone was spotted with some kind of weapon, - I personally have close to no knowledge about the different types of firearms . Distinguishing a rifle from a shotgun is challenging for instance. As ridiculous as it may sound.

But because of my interest of this case of the assassination, - I at least have read a bit. In the aftermath, media identified the rifle used in the assassination, as an English Enfield .303 (the type Police confiscated from B.W. Frazier) , - a Mauser 7.65, -  a Winchester, - a 30/30, - a japanese rifle,  etc. , -- and finally the Italian Mannlicher Carcano.

There were a lot of shotguns/rifles/firearms at Dealey Plaza , and in the Depository that day. Carried (in and out) by Police - officers etc.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

2 hours ago, Jessica Shores said:

Jessica - Welcome to the Education Forum, and thanks for the link. I looked briefly at the website. I wish we had more biographical info on the Dallas Police and detectives.