CIA Cryptonym research

Michael Clark

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
On 6/18/2021 at 5:18 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

Combing the Internet I stumbled over this database which IMO is a helpful research tool. Never knew that Oswald had the cryptonym GPFLOOR, JFK was  GPIDEAL that RFK was GPFOCUS and Lyndon Johnson GPLOGIC. 

Maybe that's not news , anyhow here's the link, worth a read ... 

CIA CRYPTONYMS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Michael, I was just reading over Dinkin's file again and wondered who INTARZAN 1 and ARMATT were. Searched MF and found nothing, then googled and found your post here. I did a basic google search for both and found that ArmAtt = Army Attaché, (and NavAtt = Navy Attaché). These were on the "Office of the Historian"  page for the US State Dept. "List of Abbreviations and Symbols.

I still have not found anything for INTARZAN 1, via MF or Google. In fact, MF has no cryptonyms beginning with "I". It's interesting that the Dinkin docs prior to Jul 24, 2017 had redacted the "IN" and it was recorded as [  ]TARZAN 1. Weird. So he/she must still be alive, or know something they don't want to come out. Wonder if John Newman has looked into this? 

17 hours ago, Linda Giovanna Zambanini said:

Michael, I was just reading over Dinkin's file again and wondered who INTARZAN 1 and ARMATT were. Searched MF and found nothing, then googled and found your post here. I did a basic google search for both and found that ArmAtt = Army Attaché, (and NavAtt = Navy Attaché). These were on the "Office of the Historian"  page for the US State Dept. "List of Abbreviations and Symbols.

I still have not found anything for INTARZAN 1, via MF or Google. In fact, MF has no cryptonyms beginning with "I". It's interesting that the Dinkin docs prior to Jul 24, 2017 had redacted the "IN" and it was recorded as [  ]TARZAN 1. Weird. So he/she must still be alive, or know something they don't want to come out. Wonder if John Newman has looked into this? 

Hi Linda, I am not recalling those crypts. I has been a while though. Do you have a link to document that you can share?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 8:52 AM, Michael Clark said:

Hi Linda, I am not recalling those crypts. I has been a while though. Do you have a link to document that you can share?

CABLE CONCERNING ALEX DES FONTAINES STORY THAT "THEY" WERE PLOTTING AGAINST PRESIDENT KENNEDY AND THAT "SOMETHING" WOULD HAPPEN IN TEXAS.

NARA Record Number: 104-10015-10150

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=190795#relPageId=8&search=INTARZAN

Edited by Leslie Sharp