The Education Forum

What is known about Oswald's time in England?

33 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Under 'Albert Schweitzer College' there are 117,025 hits.

I'm concerned about this; weren't you told on this forum in no uncertain terms that this matter has already been researched thoroughly? 

Why aren't you accepting what others have already concluded?   

Are you implying the received wisdom of the assassination fans and "research" community has a dogma which relies on carefully selected evidence, curated in stone for decades?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting at the top of the 117,025 (I was cherry-picking before), there is a 1969 mention in a Indiana newspaper (mini feature) of a book called "Tribute to International  Education' - Vol.2 - published by Albert Schweitzer College. I inserted the title of the book which was delivered to a symposium, and I came up with this recent 2015 symposium on Google = http://westportlibrary.org/events/albert-schweitzer-symposium

Mervyn

I am getting the impression that the FBI, CIA, Warren Commission and everyone else in officialdom didn't want to find Albert Schweitzer College, it's so darn hard to miss it! 

Mervyn

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

, I hardly think that this is an obscure institution.

Why did everyone pretend that it was?

Just because LHO had expressed his interest in attending during 1960?

Your accusations here (in the form of questions) illuminate both the motive and method of those who insist on an explanation for this school in conflict with the evidence.   

Indeed, "why did everyone pretend" and endlessly repeat these dogmatic conclusions about Albert Schweitzer College?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

Daily Tar Heel, Chapel Hill, N.C. - May 13, 1967, and for all of our non-geographically minded students who can't find Switzerland of a map, don't worry, just contact our office in NYC!

image.png.8fbc0f3744cc9ea9ca7cdde98f00e310.png

2 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Your accusations here (in the form of questions) illuminate both the motive and method of those who insist on a explanation for this school in conflict with the evidence.   

Indeed, "why did everyone pretend" and endlessly repeat these dogmatic conclusions about Albert Schweitzer College?

Jason

LOL, I can't make up my mind whether that is a positive or negative comment about my own exasperation. Mervyn

Okay, I have just found the motherload!

Not only that but this was published in a U.S. newspaper in December 1963 ... (tease)

STAND BY TO BE BLOWN AWAY (and that's no exaggeration!)

(I may have to delete other pics I have uploaded before to post this in its entirety.)

Hang on ... it will be worth the wait (5 mins or so...)

Mervyn

Considering I finally learned the names of the men at Odio with Oswald, which corroborates an Army Intel report also confirming Oswald traveling to and being in Dallas that entire week...  And basically icing it for the FBI covering for their guy after the CIA STARTS THAT SNOWBALL down the mountain...   new stuff has been in my favor this week...  

There May be yet another POV from which to approach these “facts”...  but I’m not ready to lay it all out yet...

.... the letters from his mom are a key... there are no letters TO Oswald from his mom in evidence despite her sending almost weekly... 

he keeps everything but not letters from mom?  Yes, it’s a Harvey and Lee thing...  but let’s see what you have first

Edited by David Josephs