The Education Forum

Trump and the Unspeakable?

This 30 minute interview with Mr. DiGenova is a clearly presented narrative of a story I've been unable to understand.( I just looked up the Logan Act from 1799, because of his talk about Gen. Flynn). Agencies involved in the JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and the Iraq fake war, are all involved now. And that uranium story has a lot more "bad things" on it than Monica's dress. Oh, for an independent press!!

DiGenova's narrative had me thinking of Watergate and the Bay of Pigs, but roles were reversed. This time,for Watergate, Hillary is Nixon and Trump is McGovern . And, it's Obama and Clinton as Ike and Nixon, with Trump as JFK. I know to connect these two Presidents in the same sentence puts pressure on the giver and the receiver, but it seems  apropos. As a kid, I idolized JFK and have never found enough information during the past 50 years, to change my  guttural respect and admiration. It wasn't till I was older than I read about how much he was "hated" by people within this structure of government agencies. Encountering an E-book called "Kennedy Must Be Killed" evoked a sense of empathy that made it possible for me to see his killer's way of thinking. Similar discussions have been on threads about Harvey's "morality" and what "treason" was to someone like Morales.

Daniel Sheehan's excellent series of lectures on You-Tube  connected elements involved in both JFK and Watergate that Peter Dale Scott started to connect in 1976. These assassination camps were  started with Nixon and Dulles (and Howard Hughes) in the mid-50's. I think we may see more connections to these agencies as the abuse of the FISA Court emerges. A plan to dirty-up a candidate,  a plan to "trap" a President. Echoes of the unspeakable? Maybe echoes of one aspect of the "unspeakable"-- the hidden government that pursues its own interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zOvDoxMNns

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Robert Harper said:

This 30 minute interview with Mr. DiGenova is a clearly presented narrative of a story I've been unable to understand.( I just looked up the Logan Act from 1799, because of his talk about Gen. Flynn). Agencies involved in the JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and the Iraq fake war, are all involved now. And that uranium story has a lot more "bad things" on it than Monica's dress. Oh, for an independent press!!

DiGenova's narrative had me thinking of Watergate and the Bay of Pigs, but roles were reversed. This time,for Watergate, Hillary is Nixon and Trump is McGovern . And, it's Obama and Clinton as Ike and Nixon, with Trump as JFK. I know to connect these two Presidents in the same sentence puts pressure on the giver and the receiver, but it seems  apropos. As a kid, I idolized JFK and have never found enough information during the past 50 years, to change my  guttural respect and admiration. It wasn't till I was older than I read about how much he was "hated" by people within this structure of government agencies. Encountering an E-book called "Kennedy Must Be Killed" evoked a sense of empathy that made it possible for me to see his killer's way of thinking. Similar discussions have been on threads about Harvey's "morality" and what "treason" was to someone like Morales.

Daniel Sheehan's excellent series of lectures on You-Tube  connected elements involved in both JFK and Watergate that Peter Dale Scott started to connect in 1976. These assassination camps were  started with Nixon and Dulles (and Howard Hughes) in the mid-50's. I think we may see more connections to these agencies as the abuse of the FISA Court emerges. A plan to dirty-up a candidate,  a plan to "trap" a President. Echoes of the unspeakable? Maybe echoes of one aspect of the "unspeakable"-- the hidden government that pursues its own interests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zOvDoxMNns

The Sheehan lectures are very interesting. Did you watch the one about a CIA guy who was flown to Bolivia by Miguel Nazar Haro o meet a bunch of Nazis as a prelude to being appointed Station Chief in Mexico? 

1 hour ago, Robert Harper said:

What a crock!  9 agencies signed off on a routine financial transaction the Trump Cult gins up into a "scandal."

DiGenova's narrative had me thinking of Watergate and the Bay of Pigs, but roles were reversed. This time,for Watergate, Hillary is Nixon and Trump is McGovern .

Sure, because McGovern would have moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, and set off on a path to war with Iran.💀

The apologists of fascism have an active imagination, if no true sense of history.  Or knowledge of people like John Bolton.

The FBI installed Trump in an illegitimate election marked by a massive voter suppression campaign.

Trump IS "the unspeakable"  -- cutting taxes for the wealthy and waging a war on the poor.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

16 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What a crock!  9 agencies signed off on a routine financial transaction the Trump Cult gins up into a "scandal."

Sure, because McGovern would have moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, and set off on a path to a war with Iran.

The apologists of fascism have an active imagination, if no true sense of history.

The FBI installed Trump in an illegitimate election marked by a massive voter suppression campaign.

Trump IS "the unspeakable"  -- cutting taxes for the wealthy and waging a war on the poor.

Cliff,

Only one thing you got wrong.

It was Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange who installed Trump, not the FBI.

You are aware, aren't you, that Comey closed down the first investigation of Hillary's e-mails based on a bogus memo provided to him by the FSB?

Which made his having to open it up again a week or two before the election (based on "revelations" in the Weiner Dog Case) particularly disastrous for her?

Oh yes, and there was that thing with Cozy Bear, and Fancy Bear, and Guccifer 2.0 and the DNC's and Podesta's e-mails, wasn't there.

Oh yeah, and all those divisive ads paid for by mysterious Russians on social media!

And, OMG, those legions of professional trolls in Saint Petersburg.  (Russia, Cliff, not Florida.  Russia.)

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves

8 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Cliff,

Only one thing you got wrong.

It was Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange who installed Trump, not the FBI.

Those two come in third place.

On the morning of October 28, 2016, the top two stories under discussion on cable news were Trump's refusal to release his tax returns and the Access Hollywood "grab 'em by the pussy" tape.

Once the House GOP released Comey's letter re-opening the Clinton e-mail non-scandal all the news shows turned relentlessly anti-Clinton over the last 11 days of the election.

But even that wouldn't have amounted to so much if not for GOP voter suppression campaign that disenfranchised 7 million mostly Democratic voters thru voter ID laws, and registration purge programs like Cross-Check.

You are aware, aren't you, that Comey closed down the first investigation of Hillary's e-mails based on a bogus memo provided to him by the FSB?

Which made his having to open it up again a week or two before the election (based on "revelations" in the Weiner Dog Case) particularly disastrous for her?

The Russians didn't have anything to do with that.  That was the NYC office of the FBI, which forwarded to FBI HQ e-mails they knew were duplicates.

Comey could have found out in under an hour they were duplicates, but he waited 8 days, the treasonous sack of shi*.

Oh yes, and there was that thing with Cozy Bear, and Fancy Bear, and Guccifer 2.0 and the DNC's and Podesta's e-mails, wasn't there.

Oh yeah, and all those divisive ads paid for by mysterious Russians on social media!

And, OMG, those legions of professional trolls in Saint Petersburg.  (Russia, Cliff, not Florida.  Russia.)

--  T.G.

300,000 voters purged in Wisconsin, a half a million in Michigan, another half a million in North Carolina.

What Putin and Assange pulled off was on the order of a prank.  It's like kids egging your house and the house falls down.

47 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

On the morning of October 28, 2016, the top two stories under discussion on cable news were Trump's refusal to release his tax returns and the Access Hollywood "grab 'em by the pussy" tape.

Once the House GOP released Comey's letter re-opening the Clinton e-mail non-scandal all the news shows turned relentlessly anti-Clinton over the last 11 days of the election.

But even that wouldn't have amounted to so much if not for GOP voter suppression campaign that disenfranchised 7 million mostly Democratic voters thru voter ID laws, and registration purge programs like Cross-Check.

The Russians didn't have anything to do with that.  That was the NYC office of the FBI, which forwarded to FBI HQ e-mails they knew were duplicates.

Comey could have found out in under an hour they were duplicates, but he waited 8 days, the treasonous sack of shi*.

300,000 voters purged in Wisconsin, a half a million in Michigan, another half a million in North Carolina.

What Putin and Assange pulled off was on the order of a prank.  It's like kids egging your house and the house falls down.

Cliff,

Duplicates of what?

That "memo" with the text of a fake a e-mail in it (which fooled Comey into thinking that Lynch was going to go easy on Hillary) was given as a "gift" to the FBI by the FSB.

Yes, or no?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

31 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Cliff,

Duplicates of what?

Emails they'd already examined.

That "memo" with the text of a fake a e-mail in it (which fooled Comey into thinking that Lynch was going to go easy on Hillary) was given as a "gift" to the FBI by the FSB.

Yes, or no?

Which lead Comey to make a big production out of dropping the Clinton investigation.

That was in early July.

By late October Trump was dead in the water, whining about a rigged election.

Comey blew up Clinton's campaign -- which would have won anyway without massive Republican voter suppression.

--  TG

Edited by Cliff Varnell

13 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Emails they'd already examined.

Which lead Comey to make a big production out of dropping the Clinton investigation.

That was in early July.

By late October Trump was dead in the water, whining about a rigged election.

Comey blew up her campaign -- which would have won anyway without massive Republican voter suppression.

Right,

Comey was fooled by the Ruskies, and by cancelling the investigation in July, unintentionally paved the way for Weiner Dog's revelations' blowing up Clinton's campaign when he, Comey, had to reopen the investigation so close to the election ... gasp ... due to said revelations.

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves

28 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Right,

Comey was fooled by the Ruskies, and by cancelling the investigation in July, unintentionally paved the way for Weiner Dog's revelations' blowing up Clinton's campaign when he, Comey, had to reopen the investigation so close to the election ... gasp ... due to said revelations.

--  T.G.

Wrong.

He didn't "have to" re-open the investigation, Weiner's emails could have been checked out in short order.

The Russians had nothing to do with Weiner.

20 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Wrong.

He didn't "have to" re-open the investigation, Weiner's emails could have been checked out in short order.

The Russians had nothing to do with Weiner.

Cliff,

And if image-conscious and "closet" anti-Trump Comey hadn't reopened the investigation based on the Weiner Dog "revelations," how would that have reflected on Comey, the FBI, and the DOJ if Clinton had won?

--  T.G.

9 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Cliff,

And if image-conscious and "closet" anti-Trump Comey hadn't reopened the investigation based on the Weiner Dog "revelations," how would that have reflected on Comey, the FBI, and the DOJ if Clinton had won?

--  T.G.

Since the emails were duplicates it wouldn't have reflected anything.

There was nothing to investigate.

Comey didn't become anti Trump until Agent Orange tried to obstruct an on-going FBI investigation into Michael Flynn.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Make that fourth place as reasons for Trump's win -- behind Kris Kobach and the treasonous GOP voter suppression campaigns, James Comey and the NYC office of the FBI, and Hillary Clinton's poor performance.

59 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Make that fourth place as reasons for Trump's win -- behind Kris Kobach and the treasonous GOP voter suppression campaigns, James Comey and the NYC office of the FBI, and Hillary Clinton's poor performance.

You're crackin' me up, Cliff.

Regarding your assertion that "traitor" Comey "knew they were duplicates," or some such thing, I guess you're right, but what does that matter given the context of the situation?  You know, having received a Trojan Horse from the FSB, that sort of thing?

Then-FBI Director James Comey knew that a critical piece of information relating to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email was fake -- created by Russian intelligence -- but he feared that if it became public it would undermine the probe and the Justice Department itself, according to multiple officials with knowledge of the process. As a result, Comey acted unilaterally last summer to publicly declare the investigation over -- without consulting then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch -- while at the same time stating that Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information. His press conference caused a firestorm of controversy and drew criticism from both Democrats and Republicans.

Comey's actions based on what he knew was Russian disinformation offer a stark example of the way Russian interference impacted the decisions of the highest-level US officials during the 2016 campaign.
The Washington Post reported Wednesday that this Russian intelligence was unreliable. US officials now tell CNN that Comey and FBI officials actually knew early on that this intelligence was indeed false. In fact, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe went to Capitol Hill Thursday to push back on the notion that the FBI was duped, according to a source familiar with a meeting McCabe had with members of the Senate intelligence committee.

The Russian intelligence at issue purported to show that then-Attorney General Lynch had been compromised in the Clinton investigation. The intelligence described emails between then-Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz and a political operative suggesting that Lynch would make the FBI investigation of Clinton go away. In classified sessions with members of Congress several months ago, Comey described those emails in the Russian claim and expressed his concern that this Russian information could "drop" and that would undermine the Clinton investigation and the Justice Department in general, according to one government official. Still, Comey did not let on to lawmakers that there were doubts about the veracity of the intelligence, according to sources familiar with the briefings. It is unclear why Comey was not more forthcoming in a classified setting. Sources close to Comey tell CNN he felt that it didn't matter if the information was accurate, because his big fear was that if the Russians released the information publicly, there would be no way for law enforcement and intelligence officials to discredit it without burning intelligence sources and methods. There were other factors behind Comey's decision, sources say.

...

In at least one classified session, Comey cited that intelligence as the primary reason he took the unusual step of publicly announcing the end of the Clinton email probe. In that briefing, Comey did not even mention the other reason he gave in public testimony for acting independently of the Justice Department -- that Lynch was compromised because Bill Clinton boarded her plane and spoke to her during the investigation, these sources told CNN. Multiple US officials tell CNN that to this day Russia is trying to spread false information in the US -- through elected officials and American intelligence and law enforcement operatives -- in order to cloud and confuse ongoing investigations.

--  CNN "Politics"  May 26, 2017
Edited by Thomas Graves

14 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

You're crackin' me up, Cliff.

Then-FBI Director James Comey knew that a critical piece of information relating to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email was fake -- created by Russian intelligence -- but he feared that if it became public it would undermine the probe and the Justice Department itself, according to multiple officials with knowledge of the process.

As a result, Comey acted unilaterally last summer to publicly declare the investigation over -- without consulting then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch -- while at the same time stating that Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information. His press conference caused a firestorm of controversy and drew criticism from both Democrats and Republicans.
Comey's actions based on what he knew was Russian disinformation offer a stark example of the way Russian interference impacted the decisions of the highest-level US officials during the 2016 campaign.

And by the morning of October 28 it was very old news, and Clinton was up double digits in the polls. 

The email investigation was an appendage of the GOP Benghazi railroad job.  The  GOP exploited the death of four Americans for political purposes by accusing Clinton of exploiting the death of four Americans for political purposes.

There was never anything genuine to investigate, Russians or no.

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

And by the morning of October 28 it was very old news, and Clinton was up double digits in the polls. 

The email investigation was an appendage of the GOP Benghazi railroad job.  The  GOP exploited the death of four Americans for political purposes by accusing Clinton of exploiting the death of four Americans for political purposes.

There was never anything genuine to investigate, Russians or no.

Why did the FSB "provide" the FBI with that fake memo, Cliff?  

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves