The Education Forum

National Enquirer shocker

16 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

And I bet that even after this you will eave up those link to your web site .

Huh?

Regardless, the part I deleted was a very interesting, indeed, accusation coming from James "Full Disclosure" DiEugenio.

(sarcasm)

--  T.G.

Post Script:   James is nearly always almost as bad in that regard as is his (in my humble opinion) intellectually dishonest "bud," Jefferson Morley, is in his abomination "The Ghost".

Seen my one-star review of it on Amazon, yet?

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:offtopic

Again, TG is trying to derail this thread because I just showed him up on the Trump thread.

17 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Again, TG is trying to derail this thread because I just showed him up on the Trump thread.

James,

Sorry, ... uhh ... you showed me what

Up?

Hysterical Laughing Out Loud!

OMG, Gimme a minute to catch my breath! ........

Okay,

.... whew!

Dang, I almost passed out from lack oxygen there for a minute.....

.......  Regardless, (gasp, ... gasp ...) care to return to that thread in which we were talking about Rudolf Hess?

How about Nosenko, then?  Wanna "debate" some more on Nosenko, James?

Fedora?

Okay, then, how about how the KGB uncovered Popov?

Penkovsky?

Aww, come on, James.  I promise not to work you over too bad....

I mean, you do have medical insurance, don't you?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Let me point out the same.

And I know I am not the only who feels this way about this recurring pattern of behavior.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yeah, Dave and it only took him 32 years to admit that.

And he would never have if Hosty had not written his book.

And the very fact that it WAS over 30 years later that FBI Agent Bob Barrett first told his story about the wallet on Tenth Street should tell you something. It should indicate that Barrett's memory was probably not quite as sharp in 1996 as it was in 1963. Plus, since we know (via Dale Myers' detailed article on the "Wallet" topic) that Barrett did talk with police officers, including Captain W.R. Westbrook, about the names "Oswald" and "Hidell" a little later at DPD Headquarters, that fact tells me that Barrett's 1996 chronology of exactly when he first heard the names "Oswald" and "Hidell" might just be a little muddled.

But, Jim, if you want,  just keep believing that there was an "Oswald wallet" found at the Tippit murder site (either a real one or a "planted" one), even though such a belief makes absolutely no sense at all even for CTers, since none of the officers who were supposedly FRAMING Oswald ever said a word about finding such a wallet at the Tippit murder scene (even though those officers should have been salivating at the prospect of adding Oswald's wallet and I.D. cards to the pile of things they were framing him with).

Your habit of always leaving out something important is sometimes astonishing.

And your habit of failing to see the forest for the trees is even more "astonishing".

And I bet that even after this you will leave up that link to your web site.

You must be kidding. Of course I'm leaving it up. Because when it comes to the topic of "Was There A Bullet Found In The Grass In Dealey Plaza On 11/22/63?", my webpage devoted to that topic is most certainly one that has the facts concerning that topic. For there can be no doubt (after reading the newspaper citations and other source material relating to Deputy Sheriff Buddy Walthers that are included on my webpage here) that the answer to that "Was A Bullet Found?" question is No.

Edited by David Von Pein

My question to DVP was this: will you maintain that link and that info on your site now that I have shown you info that supersedes it?

I would be hopeful you would not.

I saw Mark Oakes' film in a rough cut version in Dallas in 1992.  A field investigation is not easy to do.  I know since I had done it in New Orleans. You have to make phone calls, write letters, knock on people's doors etc.  And the thing is, he did it mostly in person.  Not on the phone.  Its better I think to do it in person although its not economically feasible some of the time.  In person you can pick up things from body language and expressions, and even from home decor.  

What I mean by that is when I was interviewing Warren DeBrueys in Metaire, he left to  go the bathroom.  He said previously he did not read any books on the assassination.  While he was gone, I wandered into an adjoining room, and saw some 15 books on the JFK assassination there.  Hmm

DVP always plays both ends against he middle.  First, well see Barrett said it was not him in the picture but you trust him with the wallet.

Then I say, well it took him 32 years to do it and he probably would never have done it on his own.

Now he says well, if it took him 32 years then it clouds his memory.  

On that day, at that crime scene?  After JFK had been shot?

Dale Myers has been trying to get Barrett to take back what he said for years on end.  Since it demolishes the whole thesis of his book. Barrett has not done so.  Myers is editorializing. And DVP accepts it. 

Recall what Jez said: That was Oswald's wallet and don't let anyone bamboozle you..  And then there is the  film.  

Oh come on Davey.

:please

Everyone except you knows that people like Walthers, Craig and Weitzmann caught all kinds of Hades in 1963 and 1964 because what they said departed from the official story.  You refuse to acknowledge that, even though its well illustrated by Barry Ernest in his book with what they did to Craig and what they did to Victoria Adams.

You cannot acknowledge it because it shows there was a cover up after the fact.  The evidence of that is abundant to anyone except you and your former mentor Vince Bugliosi. If you admit there was  a cover up then you essentially admit there was something wrong with the official story.

Do you really think the powers that be in Dallas were going to let Walthers back up Garrison in public at that time?  What he said to others in private was different as you can see in that thread.  And also though the Oakes film.

:stupid

My question to DVP was this: will you maintain that link and that info on your site now that I have shown you info that supersedes it?

If you mean this Deep Politics Forum post, well, that post "supersedes" nothing that I have on my own webpage. That "Deep Politics" forum post is a combination of hearsay, allegations, suppositions, and guesswork. Nothing PROVABLE in any shape or form.

Yes, Al Maddox said there was a "bullet". But Buddy Walthers flat-out denies it. And we KNOW Walthers was there (he's certainly recognizable in the photos).

And that DPF post doesn't confirm it was even Barrett in the picture. Maybe it was, but maybe it wasn't. But even if it is Barrett---who cares? I certainly don't. Either way, there's NO BULLET for anybody to show to us. It's another in the long line of Conspiracy Myths that has surfaced since the assassination. Just like "The Wallet" on Tenth Street. Yes, it's certainly a WALLET being examined by police officers at the Tippit murder site. But it could have literally been ANYBODY'S wallet. Maybe it was a wallet owned by one of the witnesses at the scene. Maybe it was another police officer's billfold (who, for some reason, pulled out his own wallet). Maybe it was J.D. Tippit's wallet (which is what I believe). Who knows? Nobody does. It's a mystery that will likely never be fully solved.

Edited by David Von Pein

Oh come on Davey.

:please

Everyone except you knows that people like Walthers, Craig and Weitzmann caught all kinds of Hades in 1963 and 1964 because what they said departed from the official story.  You refuse to acknowledge that, even though its well illustrated by Barry Ernest in his book with what they did to Craig and what they did to Victoria Adams.

You cannot acknowledge it because it shows there was a cover up after the fact.  The evidence of that is abundant to anyone except you and your former mentor Vince Bugliosi. If you admit there was a cover up then you essentially admit there was something wrong with the official story.

Jim, you've got so many people "covering up" stuff related to the JFK and Tippit murders, I can't possibly keep them all straight in my mind. From Earl Warren...to Arlen Specter...to Wesley Liebeler...to Dr. Humes...to Buell Frazier...to Ruth Paine...to Allen Dulles...to Buddy Walthers...to Bob Barrett...to Gerald Ford...to Marrion Baker...to Linnie Mae Randle...to Harold Norman...to Roy Truly...to David Belin...to Howard Brennan...to Gerald Hill...to Henry Wade...to Michael Paine...to J.W. Fritz...to John J. McCloy...to Kenneth Croy...and dozens more. (And those are names that just popped into my head as I was writing this post. James DiEugenio's complete roster of "Cover-Up Operatives" would probably fill up a medium-sized phone book.)

When you are forced to believe that THAT many individual persons were involved in some kind of "cover-up", then I think it might just be time for the conspiracy theorist to re-think his own position. Because, frankly, it's just flat-out ridiculous. (IMHO.)

Do you really think the powers that be in Dallas were going to let Walthers back up Garrison in public at that time?  What he said to others in private was different as you can see in that thread.  And also through the Oakes film.

Well, Jim, since (as you know) I think Jim Garrison was full of [feces] and didn't have any idea what he was talking about when it comes to the "JFK Conspiracy" he was peddling, and since I'm convinced that no bullet was ever recovered from the infield of Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63, then obviously I do not consider it a lie when Buddy Walthers, in December of 1967, said "I never saw any bullet".

But if you want to continue to pretend that a bullet was found on the south side of Elm Street at approximately 12:40 PM (CST) on November 22, 1963, then be my guest. After all, even the many Anybody But Oswald conspiracy fantasists of the world have a right to speak their minds and believe anything they want to believe.

Edited by David Von Pein

Tippit's wallet? Another policeman's?

Why not add Santa Claus? After all it was a month from Xmas.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Tippit's wallet? Another policeman's?

Why not add Santa Claus? After all it was a month from Xmas.

Yeah, why not? As I said, it could have been almost ANYBODY'S wallet. I don't know. And you don't know. Nobody knows for sure whose wallet it was.

Allow me to quote every conspiracy theorist's favorite author and lawyer [ :) ], the late Vincent T. Bugliosi of Los Angeles....

"One thing we can be reasonably certain about: the wallet was not Oswald’s. [Dale K.] Myers closely compared a close-up photo of Oswald’s arrest wallet with the wallet found at the murder scene and found definite physical differences, causing him to conclude that “the Oswald arrest wallet is not the same billfold seen in the WFAA newsfilm” (Myers, 'With Malice', pp.298–299). Furthermore, a Dallas police officer had just been slain. It is inconceivable that members of the Dallas Police Department like Captains Westbrook and Doughty and Sergeant Hill would suppress and keep secret the fact that Tippit’s killer had left his calling card at the murder scene. That simply would not, could not, have happened. If Oswald’s wallet had been found at the murder scene, it is inconceivable that nowhere in the testimony or the reports of Westbrook, Hill, Doughty, Poe, and so on, would they bother to mention this extremely important fact. .... If I had to wager, I’d conclude it was Tippit’s wallet, and the reason Reiland stated, on WFAA film [HERE], that it was Tippit’s wallet is that the police had informed him at the scene that it was. Quite apart from Barrett, it makes no sense to me that the Dallas police and detectives, several of whom were Tippit’s friends, would keep from the world that his killer’s wallet was found near his body." --Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 454 and 456 of "Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)

Edited by David Von Pein

Davey, as we have shown many times on the Tippit thread, Vince was simply wrong on this.

Got that : He was wrong.

Tippit's wallet was recovered from the hospital and it was taken to the DPD along with his other effects. That is in my essay. If you do not want to note it or look at it, fine.  Its part of your denial syndrome.

As we have shown, the Oswald wallet at the TIppit scene was selectively used, probably by Wesbtrook, to put together other elements like the Hidell alias. It would have ben stupid of them to admit that at the time.  Because it would have led to the obvious question: Who carries three wallets? And why?  

I mean is that not why its so radioactive today?