The Education Forum

THE KENNEDY CULT BLINKERS THIS INVESTIGATION

A lot of people come on this Forum and offer a lot of theories about the events that took place on November 22, 1963 in Dallas.

Unfortunately a lot of comments begin with a worshipful approach to all things Kennedy, and this puts blinkers on their eyes and stops up their ears. They see and hear only what they want to see and hear, which is guided by a worshipful approach to all things Kennedy. When someone (like me) comes here and couldn't give a rat's ass about the entire Kennedy family, including John and his brother Robert, it sends up howls of protest, because John (especially), is considered to be a saint who cult followers revere.

I don't.

I have only one interest in this Forum: I want to know what has been revealed in the past 50 years about the events that took place during 1963 in Dallas, Texas. I want to know in chain-of-custody fashion where strict evidence is introduced,  whether it would stand-up to a courtroom challenge and prove beyond reasonable doubt, what took place on November 22, 1963, and that means the events that led up to this event; the event itself, and the events that followed.

My reason for posting this statement on a Forum about the JFK Assassination, is because it is peppered with cultish behavior relating to the worship of John and Robert Kennedy.

I appreciate the factual evidence that has been reproduced on this site, even though it is sometimes smeared with stuff that I find nauseating because it is dishonest.

No doubt the worshippers will disagree with my heretical interpretation of the JFK Assassination investigation.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

No doubt the worshippers will disagree with my heretical interpretation of the JFK Assassination investigation.

I don't think any worshippers will disagree with you, because I don't think there are any worshippers here. But that's just my irreverent opinion.

8 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

I don't think any worshippers will disagree with you, because I don't think there are any worshippers here. But that's just my irreverent opinion.

That's funny Ron, because I have already run into them and been challenged by them - on this Forum - which is why I posted this new thread.

This post manages to be supercilious, gratuitous, and offensive. I saw a recent post from Mr Hagger about his request for info on an LHO bio; a number of members offered some advice. Next post,  he complained about not getting one (from others) and that transformed his search into the dictum that there wasn't one complete standard biography OR "the members don't read biographies." Apart from the fallacy of its either/or thesis, it seemed unnecessarily dismissive of the efforts some spent assisting him (Paul Brancato's post says as much).

This latest pronouncement from the cavalier mountaintop, serves to demean others while it raises up Mr. Hagger's own intellectual integrity and research purity. We have been warned by the imperious one to be like him; after all, he "doesn't give a rat's ass" about the Kennedy brothers and he likes to avoid "cults." Those who are impressed by this sort of pontificating should continue to read him, I suppose. However, as someone who has been immensely enriched by reading (many of the) posts of this forum, which were placed over a dozen year spread, I find his haughty dismissal of the affection and concern people have for the Kennnedy brothers, presumptuous as well as inaccurate. Members are serious (mostly), original research as well as informed commentary is frequently displayed, and an underlying affection for JFK and concern over the reasons for his death predominates in most of them.

I don't think members need to pay attention to Mr Hagger's swagger; he put this subject all in CAPS because...well, you know, it's IMPORTANT and he's IMPORTANT.

Nailed it. Robert... :cheers

How smart is it to enter another's living room, vomit on the carpet, and then tell The owners how bad the decorating is....  :huh:

Its call SPY CRAFT... maybe he could read a book !

2 hours ago, Mike Kilroy said:

I’m under the impression Mervyn that you are actually hiding you’re own political bias towards the Kennedys and are unable to have a clear view of the political context of their murders, IMHO. I could be wrong. 

Mike, you could be ... wrong. LOL.

Robert - thanks for seeing my one sentence response on the Oswald book thread for what it was. I tried to write a post like yours but finally gave up and erased it all. Thanks for speaking up so clearly. 

42 minutes ago, Robert Harper said:
This post manages to be supercilious, gratuitous, and offensive. I saw a recent post from Mr Hagger about his request for info on an LHO bio; a number of members offered some advice. Next post,  he complained about not getting one (from others) and that transformed his search into the dictum that there wasn't one complete standard biography OR "the members don't read biographies." Apart from the fallacy of its either/or thesis, it seemed unnecessarily dismissive of the efforts some spent assisting him (Paul Brancato's post says as much).

This latest pronouncement from the cavalier mountaintop, serves to demean others while it raises up Mr. Hagger's own intellectual integrity and research purity. We have been warned by the imperious one to be like him; after all, he "doesn't give a rat's ass" about the Kennedy brothers and he likes to avoid "cults." Those who are impressed by this sort of pontificating should continue to read him, I suppose. However, as someone who has been immensely enriched by reading (many of the) posts of this forum, which were placed over a dozen year spread, I find his haughty dismissal of the affection and concern people have for the Kennnedy brothers, presumptuous as well as inaccurate. Members are serious (mostly), original research as well as informed commentary is frequently displayed, and an underlying affection for JFK and concern over the reasons for his death predominates in most of them.

I don't think members need to pay attention to Mr Hagger's swagger; he put this subject all in CAPS because...well, you know, it's IMPORTANT and he's IMPORTANT.

Good for you Robert. Bye. LOL

1 minute ago, Paul Brancato said:

Robert - thanks for seeing my one sentence response on the Oswald book thread for what it was. I tried to write a post like yours but finally gave up and erased it all. Thanks for speaking up so clearly. 

Paul, thanks for clarifying your views. Now I know what to make of them ... LOL

31 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Nailed it. Robert... :cheers

How smart is it to enter another's living room, vomit on the carpet, and then tell The owners how bad the decorating is....  :huh:

Its call SPY CRAFT... maybe he could read a book !

David, you are confirming my original impression. This is mainly a cult site but it has some pickins' nevertheless, and thanks to your postings, you have provided a few of them. I just have to step over the rubbish. But I would do that if I entered any other cult shop. By the way, since when did this Forum become your living room? LOL

1 minute ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

David, you are confirming my original impression. This is mainly a cult site but it has some pickins' nevertheless, and thanks to your postings, you have provided a few of them. I just have to step over the rubbish. But I would do that if I entered any other cult shop. By the way, since when did this Forum become your living room? LOL

Exactly. You were here for one reason ‘PICKINS’. Mission accomplished. And the kicker is before you leave you want to make sure we all know how you really feel. And now you’re laughing?  How pathetic. I’m not. 

12 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Exactly. You were here for one reason ‘PICKINS’. Mission accomplished. And the kicker is before you leave you want to make sure we all know how you really feel. And now you’re laughing?  How pathetic. I’m not. 

For what other reason would someone come here other than to see if you guys know something I don't? I am not here to add more time to the 50 years of hot air. 

43 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I am not here to add more time to the 50 years of hot air. 

But that's just what you're adding. Hot air.

3 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

But that's just what you're adding. Hot air.

Ron I asked if anyone could recommend one book, a biography that is well written and well documented without a lot of interpretation. I hope my own hot air melts the snow job I received in return. Again, it was a question worth asking to see how it would be answered. Now I know. Mervyn