The Education Forum

THE KENNEDY CULT BLINKERS THIS INVESTIGATION

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

Regardless of why you are here,  tact is the best method when dealing with others. 

I see Cory, so you want to avoid the obvious by wrapping others over the knuckles for being abusive and lacking tact, while ignoring the flaw in your own comment about me, because it reveals that you have no idea of my reason for joining this Forum. LOL 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way, to everyone who has commented so far, you have performed beautifully: that is why I created this thread. I wanted to see if I could confirm the findings of JW, and I think that I have by your kind and voluntary participation. Thank you. LOL

10 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I see Cory, so you want to avoid the obvious by wrapping others over the knuckles for being abusive and lacking tact, while ignoring the flaw in your own comment about me, because it reveals that you have no idea of my reason for joining this Forum. LOL 

Well your reason for joining appears to be to argue with people.  You failed to address any of my points in my comments.

Mervyn Hagger wrote:

“It is my understanding, David, that the moderators only wade in when attacks on members of this Forum [sic] become personal.”

Alas, I’ll confess a yearning to make a few personal attacks since around the middle of January. I’ve been told there are folks that are intentionally antagonistic. Ignoring the chronically disagreeable is probably a better strategy, at least for me. 

What you fail to see Mr. H is...

Here, you are what you post/create/write.   If not here, then post a link to where it's been done...

In the 300 opportunities you've offered little if anything but disdain for this forum and the inability to listen to those who have just a bit more credibility than you when relating seemingly unrelated events.

You come here posting as if no one in 50 years has given this any thought....
And then you post, proving you've not read anything about the case in those 50 years....

Yet you so need to be taken seriously you scream at everyone else for not understanding poor little you...

Newsflash Merv...  you're not saying anything we've not already heard...  whereas EVERYTHING we post appears to be news to you... news you refuse to either consider or understand... 

So back the #$%^ off already....   You've not earned the right to abuse the core community as you do...  that we continue toi even bother addressing you is a miracle and a shame...  I for one am done.

bu-bye now...

:pop

Paz:  I figured out who JW was.

Who is TG?

Funny, I'm the one who calls him that.  Duh.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

By the way, to everyone who has commented so far, you have performed beautifully: that is why I created this thread. I wanted to see if I could confirm the findings of JW, and I think that I have by your kind and voluntary participation. Thank you. LOL

“Confirm the findings of Jason Ward” My interpretation of what Jason does in essence is question sacred cows. What you do is confirm your own singular sacred cow. By now I think he’s wondering how he got sucked into a sycophantic relationship with someone who didn’t even care. 

9 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

...I don't think there are any worshippers here...

I don't think there are either. I've certainly never noticed any such "JFK Worshipping" from any of this forum's members.

So the question I have is --- Where did Mervyn even get such an idea?

Edited by David Von Pein

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

I don't think there are either. I've certainly never noticed any such "JFK Worshipping" from any of this forum's members.

So the question I have is --- Where did Mervyn even get such an idea?

Google him.

His Facebook is easily found.  He has also written a few notes here and there on the net, even apologized for some mistakes in his writings. 

I fail to see how someone can come here, literally insult everyone, and then act like he was the one being attacked. 

What a waste of time.

He expects us to research who he is???

LOL. Ok.

15 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Google him.

His Facebook is easily found.  He has also written a few notes here and there on the net, even apologized for some mistakes in his writings. 

I fail to see how someone can come here, literally insult everyone, and then act like he was the one being attacked. 

What a waste of time.

He expects us to research who he is???

LOL. Ok.

When he first showed-up, I found a YouTube video of his; highly produced. I chose not to share it at the time. I cannot find it now. I won't characterize it. 

Mr. Hagger,

I've been an armchair researcher of the JFK assassination for most of my life. I have yet to find a biography of Oswald not filled with supposition rather than facts, and filled with indisputable fact instead of personal opinion.

Including the Warren Commission report.

So I don't understand your anger at the forum members for not delivering a biography which, to the best of my knowledge, has never existed.

Please explain how this nonexistent biography is the fault of the forum members. I'm all ears. Take all the space you need to explain how that works.