The Education Forum

Premillennialism and the Assassination

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

No problems here

Then it's a conspiracy, aimed at me. This could tell us a lot.

37 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Then it's a conspiracy, aimed at me. This could tell us a lot.

I appreciate your sense of humor. It's as good as Garrison's

Oh, Ron, please, help me: if I well remember, you once said something about Rabin's presence in Dallas. Am I wrong?

Edited by Paz Marverde

14 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

Oh, Ron, please, help me: if I well remember, you once said something about Rabin's presence in Dallas. Am I wrong?

He went on a tour of U.S. military bases, the last stop being Fort Hood, Texas. He flew out of Dallas (like Nixon) on November 22, flew from New York City with his wife to Israel, and heard about the assassination upon landing. In her memoirs his wife noted the fact that he had been in Dallas that day.

2 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

He went on a tour of U.S. military bases, the last stop being Fort Hood, Texas. He flew out of Dallas (like Nixon) on November 22, flew from New York City with his wife to Israel, and heard about the assassination upon landing. In her memoirs his wife noted the fact that he had been in Dallas that day.

Extremely kind. Thank you. Very interesting 

12 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Thanks Mark.

Because the JFK subject seems to be dominated by 'stake-holders' with rigid theories, it has been difficult to get others to see that there is another and as yet untold thread to this story that may indeed hold several keys to unlocking doors to the mystery of the murder of JFK.

I am not alone in my research which was triggered by Forum member Gary Murr.

Having just heard from Larry Hancock it seems that his source for my interest in his book also came from Gary Murr.

Gary did not make up stuff - via a contact he made with a friend of mine in Norway, he eventually dragged me over to start looking at declassified CIA documents discussing the same issue that was at that time the focus of my own interest.

Similarly, Armstrong the ad-man turned preacher, was actually being 'run' by a brilliant practicing Jewish lawyer/accountant named Stanley R. Rader, in conjunction with a U.S. media man (born in Russia), named Eugene Bernald whose speciality was placing sponsored programs such as Armstrong's on CIA 'asset' stations such as Radio Swan. In 1961, in a major newspaper feature, Edwin Walker even pointed directly to Bernald (by name) and his association with CIA stations such as Radio Swan (by name.)

Here is a link to Armstrong's son Garner Ted making a broadcast from West Berlin in 1966. He is talking about the reunification of Germany and the rise of a United States of Europe. He is introduced by Art Gilmore (voice of 'Highway Patrol' 'Red Skelton' and many other shows.) It is Gilmore who gives out the mailing address at the end over a Hollywood instrumental jingle - the only music heard on this half-hour polemical show which was heard on stations all over the U.S., U.K., Australia and many CIA 'front' operations around the world.

https://soundcloud.com/garner-ted-armstrong-ea/1966_twt-from-west

Mervyn

I’ll get to this clip when my daughter’s wedding festivities are over. Getting married today, coincidentally the same day as the latest Royal wedding, which was refreshingly different. 

Strongly suggest you take a look at the wandering Bishops of the ‘heretical’ Catholic sects in the US. Peter Levenda’s books on the subject are, like yours, from personal experience. 

16 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’ll get to this clip when my daughter’s wedding festivities are over. Getting married today, coincidentally the same day as the latest Royal wedding, which was refreshingly different. 

Strongly suggest you take a look at the wandering Bishops of the ‘heretical’ Catholic sects in the US. Peter Levenda’s books on the subject are, like yours, from personal experience. 

A most hearty congratulations, Paul!  It's good to get them out of the nest and on their own way, right?  As of 1.5 years ago, all three of my boys are married - it feels good.  Now you can enjoy being a grandfather (I have two grandsons) - it's a great time!

Take care - 

Rick

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Paz,

I was operating from memory, and meant Fort Bliss, not Fort Hood. There is also some question as to whether Rabin was actually in Dallas on the 22nd. Here's a link to a previous thread:

I would theorize that Premillennialists who buy into the idea that a Catholic Church-led acceleration into "end-times" prophecies might have seen the JFK presidency as a "trial balloon," an effort to place the nominally Catholic Kennedy into a position of world power, to see if the Catholic Church-led United States of Europe, might be eventually viable. In fact, during the 1960 campaign the issue was raised more than once of a JFK presidency becoming a Papal government by proxy. To Premillennialists of this sort, then, the ending of the "Catholic government experiment" would become an urgent priority. Even though JFK denied over and over the idea that the Vatican would run his administration, a percentage of Americans (and others) were not convinced.

In that respect, a look at the assassination through a Premillennialist lens MIGHT prove interesting. Does it have legs? Too early to tell.

5 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

a look at the assassination through a Premillennialist lens MIGHT prove interesting. Does it have legs? Too early to tell.

You would think that Premillennialists (being such devout Christians) would have at least some regard for the ten commandments, such as "Thou shalt not kill."

9 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

You would think that Premillennialists (being such devout Christians) would have at least some regard for the ten commandments, such as "Thou shalt not kill."

That enters into the discussion as well, if we're being honest.

But would these same people not also turn a blind eye to "someone else" doing the actual murder, so that they could "devoutly" claim it was "God's will"??

Seems plausible to me.

2 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

That enters into the discussion as well, if we're being honest.

But would these same people not also turn a blind eye to "someone else" doing the actual murder, so that they could "devoutly" claim it was "God's will"??

Seems plausible to me.

Today’s Jesus cults (Jefferson used that term in his day) as hypocritical as ever, turn a blind eye to perverse behaviors or violent actions, whether physical or otherwise, of their brethren, such as philandering politicians, mercenaries, doctor killers, whenever it suits their agenda. 

I still remember the sign-off (or lead-in, whichever it was) "This is Garner Ted Armstrong." (The son, I guess, I don't remember if I heard the dad.) He sounded like such a nice and knowledgeable guy. Now I'm kind of curious as to what he looked like, to see if I can spot him in any Dealey Plaza photos. Especially at the corner of Houston and Main, which was Lookalike City.

Edited by Ron Ecker