The Education Forum

Why was JFK assassinated but Trump has not been?

On 5/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, Andrew Prutsok said:

on't believe the oil boys, banks, defense contractors nor organized crime have any complaints so far.

I think this is one important distinction. When I started a thread using the James Douglas term about Trump, I was insinuating such a topic without actually mentioning it ( a version of the unspeakable?). During his first months in office I started to grasp what it might have been like with JFK  when an intelligence agency was working against him. Of course, JFK had the CIA FBI and the military against him; Trump has the military and the CIA with him and the FBI against. There is a pattern in the disruption of administrations with the other Government agencies. Carter didn't have the CIA protecting him and might have sandbagged him with a flop helicopter rescue; the MSM (CIA Mockingbird) was against him and every night spoke of how many days the hostages were being held; On the internatiuonal scene, Begin was working to elect Reagan and an October surprise which was completed to assist that goal.

When Nixon started working around the Joint Chiefs, they started the Radford/Moorer affair which purloined Kissinger material and the CIA had 4 assets breaking into Watergate. Ford was a product of the power structure, as was Bush I, Bush II and Reagan, while  Obama and Clinton accomodated them, rather than fight them. When intelligence agencies are against you--JFK, Nixon and Carter, you don't last. The Trump saga is ongoing; but he has aligned himself witht the forces within the power structure, with one exception- the FBI. he doesn't seem to be as threatening to the status quo as was JFK, Nixon or Carter.

Edited by Robert Harper