• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, no Dan Rather in the photo. I noticed that immediately

when this was first printed by the Dallas Morning News in 1988

when I was in town for the twenty-fifth anniversary. A colleague

has said Rather was at the Trade Mart. Rather has given various

claims for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, including

his frequent claim he was on the other side of the overpass from

the shooting area waiting for a film drop.

Edited by Joseph McBride

40 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Also, no Dan Rather in the [McIntire] photo.

But that doesn't mean Rather wasn't there in the area nearby. Not every last square inch of the area is covered in the McIntire photo. Maybe Rather was standing just outside McIntire's camera range. For that matter, how do you know that the man on the far right of the picture isn't Dan Rather?

November-22-1963-JFKs-Car-Is-Seen-West-O

I need to make a typing correction.  No one has noticed it but it needs to be fixed as a matter of honesty.  For some unknown, moronic reason I often times time a q or a g and, a g or a q.  Couple that with a faulty memory then you have this.  The mistake is Sgt. S. G. Bellah.  It should be Sgt. S. Q. Bellah or Sgt. Samuel Q. Bellah.  So, when you read in the comments Sgt. S. G. Bellah it should be Sgt. S. Q. Bellah.

With that out of the way you can blow up this photo and see a very vague image of Dallas Police Officer J. C. White.  But, you don't see what he saw that day.  This is another reason some folks including myself have suspicions about this photo.  There is no train on the Triple Underpass that Officer White testified too.  White said he saw a long, slow freight train pass through and he saw or heard nothing about the assassination.  This has been discussed several times on this forum I believe.

It could be the reason that you don't see a train there is the Triple Underpass is something like 100 to 120 ft. wide.  I train on a track near the east side probably would not be visible.  There was a train on the tracks during the assassination and you can see that train in the following:

1. Mark Bell Film

2. John Martin Film

3. Malcom Couch Film

4.  Robert Hughes Film 

5.  Wilma Bond photo

Rather than repeat writing anything else you can go to this site for more info: 

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2017/10/16/the-ghost-train-of-dealey-plaza-part-i/

Edited by John Butler

On 6/14/2018 at 4:35 AM, David Lifton said:

This is an exceptionally clear print, and I have re-examned it carefully.  I want to withdraw my previous remarks that the cyclists were smiling.

I no longer believe that to be the case.

DSL

6/15/2018 - 1:35 AM PDT

On 6/14/2018 at 11:58 AM, Rich Pope said:

Yeah, I was going to say...they aren't smiling at all.

Rich,  You already covered that. 

1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

They are not smiling at all.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, David Von Pein said:

BTW / FYI / FWIW....

The Mark Bell Film....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8UwZ588YcqISl9wLUpfQjFuQ00

DVP,

Thanks for that - do you have any idea why the critical section of this film between just after the turn onto Elm and then the sudden appearance of the limo way down near the triple underpass is missing?

Thanks

Rik

7 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Do you have any idea why the critical section of this [Mark Bell] film between just after the turn onto Elm and then the sudden appearance of the limo way down near the triple underpass is missing?

I haven't the foggiest.

I guess Bell must have stopped filming (for some reason).

(Or --- Maybe the Bell film has been altered as part of a massive CIA/FBI/LBJ/IRS/NTSB/ATF/KFC-sponsored conspiracy and cover-up.)

~shrug~

Edited by David Von Pein

Yeah, it may not even be the Bell film.  It could be a military photographer film disguised as the Bell Film.

I have just got to say this thread needs to be kept on the front page for awhile.  There are great people saying great things here, even the ones you don't care much for.  There is more information on the motorcade, both pro and con, found anywhere that should surely interest most folks.  It is well worth the time for someone to review this tread.

I encourage casual viewers to take the time to read this read in depth.

Edited by John Butler

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, Joseph McBride said:

Also, no Dan Rather in the photo. I noticed that immediately

when this was first printed by the Dallas Morning News in 1988

when I was in town for the twenty-fifth anniversary. A colleague

has said Rather was at the Trade Mart. Rather has given various

claims for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, including

his frequent claim he was on the other side of the overpass from

the shooting area waiting for a film drop.

I was just a lowly drop off boy at the end of the parade, past Dealy Plaza, the TSBD, and the triple underpass waiting for the film and pictures the real reporters had taken of the parade.  Then they showed me the Zapruder film and I saw his head go forward.  The rest is "History".

Well, what about those missing motorbikes.  I don't mean the two that are associated with the alleged Lead Motorcycle Policemen.  There are only 3 shown in the McIntyre Photo and 3 shown in the Bell Film.

I mean the 5 missing motorbikes in the Altgens 7 photo.  If you make a continuum of Altgens 7, a frame from the Bell film showing the Triple Underpass, and the McIntyre Photo you will arrive at a sequence that is just a few seconds in length with the images of one following the other.  First there would be Altgens 7, the Bell frame, and then the McIntyre photo.

What you will see is that the Altgens 7 photo does not have any motorbikes moving toward the Stemmons Freeway.  Since the Jesse Curry vehicle is just about to enter under the Triple Underpass in the photo we should see 5 motorcycles of the Lead Motorcycle Policemen.  But, we don't.  The reason is that Atlgens 7 is of the same quality as Altgens 5 and Altgens 6.  They are fakes.

We then see 3 motorbikes in Bell and 3 motorbikes in McIntryre.  Where is the 5 missing motorbikes in Altgens 7.  Failing that where is the 3 motorbikes we see in the other media.  This little exercise tells us we don't actually know what happened down there as the motorcade passed through.

Edited by John Butler

16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I haven't the foggiest.

I guess Bell must have stopped filming (for some reason).

(Or --- Maybe the Bell film has been altered as part of a massive CIA/FBI/LBJ/IRS/NTSB/ATF/KFC-sponsored conspiracy and cover-up.)

~shrug~

It's oddly similar to the sudden jump in the Z film from the slow turn onto Elm of the motorcade when the limo zaps into the film a little way down the street, avoiding the turn that Zapruder said he filmed.  Any opinions on that?    

I don't recall seeing all those people standing on the overpass; it seems wildly inappropriate, far worse than all the open windows, since one could easily drop a grenade in the car. Has there been a lot of discussion and reporting on this? I'll check but would appreciate any response.