The Education Forum

Pauline Sanders

Guest Bart Kamp

Well Ken,

What are you taklng about?  And, who are you talking about?  Does extra years here equate extra prestige or competence?

You seem to be an over critical fellow concerned with an imagined protocol and a spelling issue so I await your response with bated breathe.

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

Well Ken,

What are you taklng about?  And, who are you talking about?  Does extra years here equate extra prestige or competence?

You seem to be an over critical fellow concerned with an imagined protocol and a spelling issue so I await your response with bated breathe.

Stamp club mentalities.  Or stamp club sensibilities.  The sharing and trading of stamps with other like-minded collectors.  And having a darn good time doing it.  A little searching, and finding, and saving, and clipping, and studying, and displaying.  Might even have a really strong attachment to a stamp or two or more.  But nothing earthshaking is ever going to happen because of it.  After all, it's just a hobby.  And you've got a life.

That's the current state of the JFK assassination research community.  For many -- not all -- it's nothing more than a hobby that is taking us nowhere.  Nearly fifty-five years now, and Oswald is still officially the lone assassin.

Then there's John Butler.  A new breed of "researcher"?  No, unfortunately.  Just a rehash of so many down through the years.  A bit nasty.  Hypercritical and personal. Somewhat scary to be honest.  But worst of all,  prejudging.  As in "imagined protocol".  Without even knowing what I have to say.

Finally, I don't have a spelling issue.  Only if you quote me -- literally with quotation marks -- and then include a misspelling.  I'll have to call you on that.

Edited by Ken Rheberg

4 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Chin or Clavicle?

Frazier1.gif

Chris:

The most correct line is the one taking into account the perspective which is the top edge line of the orange-yellow wall. Of course, the wall is 5'2'' and sits on the top landing.This line would connect with the lower aspect of Mr. Frazier's chin. The blue lines crossing Prayer Man's head were all right in the sense that they highlighted an important landmark but they ended just below the chin.

17 hours ago, John Butler said:

5’2” is dead on.  You have identified one characteristic that can be related to Harvey Oswald or as Hargroves says Classic Oswald.  Add the 7 inches for the step and 5’9” is the same height as Oswald.  

I like your natural and logical approach to the height problem, and appreciate your approval.

1 hour ago, Ken Rheberg said:

Stamp club mentalities.  Or stamp club sensibilities.  The sharing and trading of stamps with other like-minded collectors.  And having a darn good time doing it.  A little searching, and finding, and saving, and clipping, and studying, and displaying.  Might even have a really strong attachment to a stamp or two or more.  But nothing earthshaking is ever going to happen because of it.  After all, it's just a hobby.  And you've got a life.

It is all right, Ken. I understand your disappointment. People had invested their time, funds, careers, family lives, sleepless nights, and fears to find out what happened to John Kennedy, Lee Oswald and Officer Tippit. I have the highest appreciation for these people. Yet, someone may say that it was all in vain as the plotters and the killers have not been brought to justice. I say it all had a purpose. It is like when millions of sperm cells are making their way to the egg but only one can succeed and very often not even one. However, the one which made it would not make it without those million cells around.

I am convinced that the case can be solved and that a breakthrough will come.  One of the theories (and each is supported by a stamp club, you are right) is correct, we only do not know which one and what cross-talk there is between multiple theories.

Well Ken,

It seems you have an observing eye.  The forum has taught me to be a bit “nasty”.  I was beaten up fairly well and repetitivey early on by various members I get along with now.

I very rarely work with something other than the visual record.  I have found there are an amazing number of things people have missed when it comes to the films and photos concerning the assassination.  In 54 years, and I really don’t understand why, people haven’t seen these things.

As far as spelling and grammar, I have gotten lazy.  MS Word usually catches my mistakes.  Typing one fingered on an Ipad doesn’t help.  I  am a disabled vet with numb fingers which was a gift from the government.

I think I have contributed one or two things.  If you wish a greater understanding then go to:

jfkrunningthegauntlet.com

Edited by John Butler

On June 15th in this thread Andrej posted my pic with a yellow line besides Molina.

I just had a look at that area. and even though this chews into Molina's face, knowing that blurring can be a bit treacherous, but I reckon you may have pointed to something and upon closer looking and applying some auto levels in PS  I think I found Roy Edward Lewis in Darnell.

roy_ed10.jpg

5 hours ago, John Butler said:

Well Ken,

It seems you have an observing eye.  The forum has taught me to be a bit “nasty”.  I was beaten up fairly well and repetitivey early on by various members I get along with now.

I very rarely work with something other than the visual record.  I have found there are an amazing number of things people have missed when it comes to the films and photos concerning the assassination.  In 54 years, and I really don’t understand why, people haven’t seen these things.

As far as spelling and grammar, I have gotten lazy.  MS Word usually catches my mistakes.  Typing one fingered on an Ipad doesn’t help.  I  am a disabled vet with numb fingers which was a gift from the government.

I think I have contributed one or two things.  If you wish a greater understanding then go to:

jfkrunningthegauntlet.com

Thanks, John.  I'll check the site out.

You're right to place so much importance on the photographic record.  One day the official story will be forced to do an about-face based on that record.  But not on the record as we know it.  On the record yet to be released to the public.  Specifically two films spliced together which clearly show a gunman firing a weapon from behind the picket fence.  It's the hard evidence Gary Mack used to refer to.  Evidence that can't be disputed.  The only hard evidence of a second gunman in this entire case.

Less than 2 1/2 hours after the assassination, both the government and the media became aware of this indisputable "film" of a second gunman. However, a decision was then made at that time to bury it and never refer to it again.  And so it has been for almost fifty-five years.

Oliver Stone chose to make a film about Jim Garrison.  He could have made it about the above and broken the case wide open.

Ken

Edited by Ken Rheberg

• 3 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:08 AM, Ken Rheberg said:

Specifically two films spliced together which clearly show a gunman firing a weapon from behind the picket fence.  It's the hard evidence Gary Mack used to refer to.  Evidence that can't be disputed.  The only hard evidence of a second gunman in this entire case.

Less than 2 1/2 hours after the assassination, both the government and the media became aware of this indisputable "film" of a second gunman. However, a decision was then made at that time to bury it and never refer to it again.  And so it has been for almost fifty-five years.

Ken,

what film are you refering to?

• 10 months later...

I have had another look at matters and have come to a conclusion which places both Sanders and Stanton next to each other in Wiegman and separated in Darnell.

http://www.prayer-man.com/pauline-sanders-and-sarah-stanton-on-the-steps-of-the-t-s-b-d/

Prayer Woman is dead and buried, then dug up again and cremated and its ashes have been scattered in Sanibel, Fl.

Edited by Bart Kamp