The Education Forum

Michele Metta's astonishing worldwide exclusive

ARTICLE’S TRANSLATION - Work in progress

It’s already happened twice, during my search for the truth about JFK assassination, to have the pleasure of crossing my path with that of other researchers. It occurred with the American Jim DiEugenio, esteemed author, from whom I had the honor to be praised and encouraged. It occurred with the tenacious Canadian John Kowalski, who made it possible for me to compare my documents with a series of collimating data proceeding from the Archives of Canada. It happens again now, with another good US researcher: Linda Minor. Linda has in fact cleverly investigated a too often not adequately debated element of the plot against John Kennedy: that concerning the place from which Lee Oswald, the scapegoat of Dallas, was accused of shooting with a Carcano on November 22, 1963 despite evidence to the contrary. Comparing United Press dispatches and other material, Linda has emphasized something important about David Harold Byrd’s life. In fact, he was not only the owner of the building at 411 of Elm Street and by Byrd himself leased to the Texas Books Depository, the book company that hired Oswald. Besides this, Byrd was also an ultraconservative entrepreneur, and a friend of some of JFK’s worst enemies like General Curtis LeMay and oilman H. L. Hunt. Byrd, like Hunt, was rich because of his own possessions of oil but, unlike Hunt, also of uranium. However, the control of his empire, namely Byrd Oil which included Byrd Uranium, was then in 1956 passed – Linda has discovered - in the hands of A. M. Abernethy, who in fact became its president, while Byrd remained as Board chairman, as well as the name of Byrd Oil stayed untouched. Well, above Abernethy there was a very important Jew: Arie Ben-Tovim, former Consul of Israel in Montreal from 1949 to 1950, and then in New York from 1951 to 1952. Here, Linda’s study stops. An inevitable halt, since, unlike me, she does not have the exclusive CMC papers I instead own. Papers that reveal the following: Arie Ben-Tovim was also a CMC member. Yes.

Edited by Paz Marverde

So far it reads well. Good work Paz.

i am interested in connections between Mossad and French Intelligence.

Edited by Paul Brancato

5 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Thank you. Well, Souètre was there. Could you please help with the rest?

I’m searching.

As interesting that this is, I see no link to any sources whatsoever. Do you have any idea where these sources are?

3 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

As interesting that this is, I see no link to any sources whatsoever. Do you have any idea where these sources are?

As far as I understand Metta’s research it comes from court documents in long running Italian cases dealing with false flag terrorist incidents. We are all wondering the same thing, and the language barrier is frustrating.

Paz - I am trying to figure out what happened in 1961–63 with Phillipe De Vosjoli and French Intelligence SDECE. this intersects with defector Golitsyn and Angleton. 

2 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

As far as I understand Metta’s research it comes from court documents in long running Italian cases dealing with false flag terrorist incidents. We are all wondering the same thing, and the language barrier is frustrating.

Paz - I am trying to figure out what happened in 1961–63 with Phillipe De Vosjoli and French Intelligence SDECE. this intersects with defector Golitsyn and Angleton. 

Well, Paul, as you say, the barrier is frustrating. I do hope to finally find a translator for Michele's book, since by the way he also gives an answer to your question about de Vosjoli etcetera 

9 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Angleton

About Angleton, for sure you can see he had a key role in all the conspiracy and, besides, inside CMC itself. More in general, there is a very strong link between the assassination of JFK and the subsequent Italian Strategy of Tension. Finally, Metta has the support of exclusive news from, for example, people like the Italian historian Flamigni, who revealed to Metta that is was Angleton the one who haired Gelli inside the OSS. This is extremely important 

Definitely, Bart and Paul, you should learn Italian. The lesson is: the Italian side is as much important as the USA side. For too much time you all in the United States had believed that to speak English is enough to understand who killed JFK. Well, it is not

Its interesting that these documents are only now being revealed in any kind of full form, 55 years later.

And its not just in Italy, but also in Canada.  And in Canada, after Maurice Phillips initially found out about the connections of Bloomfield and the CMC to a level even above the CIA, suddenly the family decided to renege on their agreement and stop the declassification process.

Now, in Italy we find that a member of Permindex was linked to Byrd's company. And Angleton to Celli.

Many, many years ago I tried to get an Italian  book on the Strategy of Tension  translated into English but could not. I suspected there was a connection between Permindex and that Angletonian political device.  Metta looks like he is doing that now.

BTW, I hope everyone is aware of what is happening politically in Italy right now. The strategy of tension is beginning to show some wear and tear.  As with Hannibal at Cannae, the center is collapsing and the extremes are enveloping it.

Only Consortium News is really covering it https://consortiumnews.com/2018/06/03/italy-the-center-cannot-hold/