The Education Forum

Sarah Stanton spoke to Oswald, holding a Coke, near stairway shortly before witnessing motorcade, according to Stanton relative....

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong, his name is mentioned in the report multiple times though, but it was Charles Batchelor.

Roy Truly is guarding the door afterwards alongside with Erick Kaminski as stated by Assistant Chief of Police Charles Batchelor and being interviewed briefly after 14:45 (that last part is on page 24) (Box 14 folder 4 item 9). Pages 22, 23 and 24

Edited by Bart Kamp

BTW, the November 23rd story that Bart posted, is that the first mention of the phrase, Grassy Knoll?

Yes,  clearly a mistake.

Note that it also says a Mauser was found on the fifth floor, which jibes with Ellsworth I think.

Where did the Dallas Police get the info about Oswald in Russia?  Was that part of the Jerry Hill information which he spewed late in the afternoon?

And wow, how fast did Butler and Bringuier get on the bandwagon?  The day of the assassination.

I also find it interesting that this story in the NYHT has no byline as far as I can see.

Its also interesting that the Herald Tribune was owned by Jock Whitney.  Donald Gibson and Lisa Pease wrote some very interesting things about Whitney and Kennedy.  Among others, that Whitney was a founder of Freeport Sulphur a company that operated in both Cuba and Indonesia. And which, with the overthrow of Sukarno in 1965, was then allowed to plunder the immense wealth of West Irian: gold, silver, copper and petroleum. To the tune of tens of billions of dollars.

Also, as Gibson notes, Whitney was "pressed into service" the night of JFK's murder as a copy boy.  He oversaw the first editorial saying Oswald was a sociopath and warning about senseless violence.

One last point about Whitney and this newspaper.   When Kennedy was inaugurated, Whitney was ambassador to England.  JFK reportedly sent him a rather terse termination letter which read as follows:

Jock:

Pack.

Jack

Whitney apparently never forgot that telegram.  If anyone thinks that the coverage that day in NYHT was an accident--what with the Russia angle, Bringuier and Butler, and the editorial about Oswald, you know very little about how power worked in America at that time.

Edited by James DiEugenio

It was Hosty who walked in at 14:45 and spoke with Revill about this.

This was also used when Hosty was in the same interrogation room as Oswald and Fritz.

Funny how Campbell is quoted like this in these two newspaper articles yet two weeks later when the SS shows up......or the FBI before that he does his best not to have known him

lovelady_billy-9.jpg

lovelady_billy-10.jpg

WH22_CE_1434-2.jpg

wcd_0022a.jpg

WH_Vol22_0334b.jpg

Edited by Bart Kamp

The bottom line with the Stanton interview, is that Sarah Stanton was interacting with Oswald by the stairs of the 2nd floor before the motorcade passed by and she saw him with a soda.

Brian Doyle has been having huge problems the past week refuting Alan Ford's clear cut statements and my evidence which annihilate his little pet theory. Add on he scored a couple of own goals.....add on he piggy backed on Linda Giovanna Zambanini's work on Findagrave........

Yet at the same time with one of these own goals he has brought forward that Oswald bought his coke for  his lunch. The fact that he stated that Oswald was not going to go out but inside to the place he worked unequivocally shows that Oswald was not having lunch in the second floor lunch room, no Lee nor Harvey (another "escape excuse" used by Doyle).

Take another look at Ochus Campbell's SS statement, and read with regards the 2nd floor.

Carolyn Arnold's statement that she went back for a glass of water has already been undermined not only by the statements of others (leaving together as a group or leaving later and not seeing Oswald in the lunch room), but also due to Gary Murr's scan of the 2nd floor. 

Add on Roy Lewis' statement that workers were not to have lunch in the 2nd fl lunch room.

Doyle demands that I juxtapose Stanton's forearm over the Prayer Man photo I showed, he wants me to be Jack White and stretch things to a believable result..... a more than 300 pound woman with grey hair..........sure. Doyle shows his lack of skill when it comes to photographic matters.

I know where Sarah went, having a good look down Elm after the shots had been fired. Look how short that woman is in comparison with the woman below her to her right and Ruth Dean and Maddie Reese who stood way lower on those steps.

Pauline-Sanders-and-Sarah-Stanton-in-Dar

In a nutshell.

if%20not%20lho%20who.jpg?dl=0

Edited by Bart Kamp

From Brian Doyle ....

At 5:42 of the interview, Rosa, Sarah's daughter in law, reverts to her pure memory and mentions Sarah saying to Oswald "Are you going UP to lunch?"...Oswald responds "No, I'm going back in my room"...Seeing how Sarah encountered Oswald by the lunch room door it makes sense that Oswald went back into the lunch room where Carolyn Arnold witnessed him shortly after...What people don't know is Wanda, the grand daughter, told me she thought Sarah said she saw Oswald in a break room...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room...

If Kamp would simply juxtapose Sarah's chubby forearm in the family photo with his blow-up of Prayer Man's forearm we would see they are a forensic match...The large hand is also match...In fact, the entire chubby forearm would be apparent in Darnell if the corner of Sarah's purse were not jutting in front of the wrist section...Jim DiEugenio has already posted that when he first saw the Prayer Man image he thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald...

Frazier's 2013 video interview makes it more than clear Sarah is looking at him when Calvery reached the steps...One look at Darnell shows Frazier and Prayer Man looking at and focused on each other with Prayer Man having Sarah's chubby features and being her precise 5 foot 5 height...

After reviewing my interview with Stanton's relatives I realized Sarah had colored her story by assuming the authorities were correct and Oswald went upstairs to the Sniper's Nest after she met him...That's where the "upstairs" part repeated by the relatives came from...A more sterile view of Sarah's experience would show she had no idea where Oswald went after she left him at the 2nd floor staircase landing...Carolyn Arnold tells us where Oswald went after encountering Sarah...

I assume most responsible JFK assassination evidence analysts would immediately consider how Stanton's witnessed Coke relates to Baker's crossed-out Coke...Or Jeraldean Reid's...

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

From Brian Doyle ....

At 5:42 of the interview, Rosa, Sarah's daughter in law, reverts to her pure memory and mentions Sarah saying to Oswald "Are you going UP to lunch?"...Oswald responds "No, I'm going back in my room"...Seeing how Sarah encountered Oswald by the lunch room door it makes sense that Oswald went back into the lunch room where Carolyn Arnold witnessed him shortly after...What people don't know is Wanda, the grand daughter, told me she thought Sarah said she saw Oswald in a break room...That break room was obviously the 2nd floor lunch room...

If Kamp would simply juxtapose Sarah's chubby forearm in the family photo with his blow-up of Prayer Man's forearm we would see they are a forensic match...The large hand is also match...In fact, the entire chubby forearm would be apparent in Darnell if the corner of Sarah's purse were not jutting in front of the wrist section...Jim DiEugenio has already posted that when he first saw the Prayer Man image he thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald...

Frazier's 2013 video interview makes it more than clear Sarah is looking at him when Calvery reached the steps...One look at Darnell shows Frazier and Prayer Man looking at and focused on each other with Prayer Man having Sarah's chubby features and being her precise 5 foot 5 height...

After reviewing my interview with Stanton's relatives I realized Sarah had colored her story by assuming the authorities were correct and Oswald went upstairs to the Sniper's Nest after she met him...That's where the "upstairs" part repeated by the relatives came from...A more sterile view of Sarah's experience would show she had no idea where Oswald went after she left him at the 2nd floor staircase landing...Carolyn Arnold tells us where Oswald went after encountering Sarah...

I assume most responsible JFK assassination evidence analysts would immediately consider how Stanton's witnessed Coke relates to Baker's crossed-out Coke...Or Jeraldean Reid's...

At 05:20 Doyle says: "Sarah worked on the second floor and the way she would go outside would be via the lunch room where the soda machine was."

This is completely wrong, take a good look at the 2nd floor floor plans. The only other exit in that lunch room is next to the coke machine and that led to a a conference room and its door was usually locked.

2nd-floor-finished-floor-plan-Roy-Rose-F

Then Doyle says at 05:30

"I think Sarah encountered Oswald at the entrance of that lunchroom"

to which Wanda replies "yes"

A little further on as messaged by Jim on behalf of Doyle it says

At 5:42 of the interview, Rosa, Sarah's daughter in law, reverts to her pure memory and mentions Sarah saying to Oswald "Are you going UP to lunch?

This is either a blatant attempt on misleading the evidence or Doyle's hearing needs a serious checkup.

She says "out to lunch"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I already made it clear that I am not going to play along with this infantile delusional BS with regards the Stanton photo. My position on this is very clear.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His Calvery story is equally worthless and I will get deep enough about this very soon..

Again Frazier overheard her while being at the bottom of the steps, just before he went in, you see that happening in Darnell?

Molina was in the lobby when she spoke with him. You see that happening in Darnell while Molina is still standing next to Frazier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The whole interview is a shambles and we are lucky that the soda/coke statement has significant value, other than that Doyle is leading these two like there is no tomorrow. A comparison with the Roy Lewis interview by Larry Rivera is easily made.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When it comes to this "thing", Doyle is a Fetzerian entity and most sane people see the insanity in his writings.If Doyle wants to be taken seriously he ought not to "borrow" other peoples' hard work and be better prepared with knowing the details before commencing with calling people and leading them into saying multiple things.

And that's all I have to say about all this, Doyle did us a massive favour in the end.

Edited by Bart Kamp

To Bart Kamp....

I have to confess that I've been barely paying attention here, but I'm trying to take a little interest....

Just to begin a potential discussion with a bit of clarity, is it your position that the blurry image I'm going to call PrayerSmudge shows--without a doubt--the young man killed by Jack Ruby in Dallas in November 1963 standing on the steps of the Dallas Book Depository at the time of JFK's murder?

2 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

To Bart Kamp....

I have to confess that I've been barely paying attention here, but I'm trying to take a little interest....

Just to begin a potential discussion with a bit of clarity, is it your position that the blurry image I'm going to call PrayerSmudge shows--without a doubt--the young man killed by Jack Ruby in Dallas in November 1963 standing on the steps of the Dallas Book Depository at the time of JFK's murder?

Jim, You are being a bit antagonistic, I think. Prayer Person is beyond doubt a person. Your uncharacteristic characterization seems to doubt even that we are talking, for sure, about a person. You are aware of how testy this debate can get, and I have not known you to unnecessarily fan the flames.