The Education Forum

American Values, Lessons I learned from My Family, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:45 PM, Ron Bulman said:

In the early - mid 1980's I jumped on Blakey's mafia did it bandwagon.  I'd come to the conclusion it wasn't Oswald alone years before but seen no other "theories".  Somewhere I stumbled across Best Evidence,   then High Treason and Crossfire, eventually more.

The people who authorized the hit's on JFK and RFK were not mafia, they created the CIA, from Wall Street.

I believe Mr. Kennedy references this book in his book.

https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1534732978&sr=1-1&keywords=the+devils+chessboard+david+talbot

Ron - you linked Devils Chessboard. Did you mean to? Great book btw, and like American Values ignored by mainstream media.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Paul, I meant to.  Chessboard is mentioned on page 132 of American Values in terms of the cold War and the CIA.  I don't believe the mafia played a role in the set up or carrying out of the JFK or RFK assassinations.  They were called upon to eliminate Oswald after something went wrong when he made it into police custody.  I was pointing to Chessboard as a place to look toward for possible upper level approval by say the CIA and/or Wall Street/the "establishment".

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes Paul, I meant to.  Chessboard is mentioned on page 132 of American Values in terms of the cold War and the CIA.  I don't believe the mafia played a role in the set up or carrying out of the JFK or RFK assassinations.  They were called upon to eliminate Oswald after something went wrong when he made it into police custody.  I was pointing to Chessboard as a place to look toward for possible upper level approval by say the CIA and/or Wall Street/the "establishment".

I’m not even sure it was the Mafia that influenced Ruby. Have you looked at the connections of Ruby’s good friend Gordon McLendon? 

3 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I’m not even sure it was the Mafia that influenced Ruby. Have you looked at the connections of Ruby’s good friend Gordon McLendon? 

I think I understand where your coming from.  He was a H.L. Hunt's office building the day before, KLIF the night of, tried to contact McLendon (?).  But good friend is a bit strong IMO.  Ruby was a strip club operator, with prostitutes available, he set up poker games for people like McLendon and Hunt among others, took sports bets for them, paid off cops.  

Somebody yanked his chain hard to get him to do Oswald.  Somebody who could and would threaten to harm his family as well as himself.  Thought he was Jewish and thus couldn't become a Made man in the Italian mafia he was a life long wannabee suck up to them, they were his lifelong business associates from running numbers for Al Capone as a kid to the trash union murder in Chicago to being sent from there to Dallas in 48.  He may not have been "Made", but he knew what the code of Omerta is, his sister and (estranged?) brothers were all the "family" he had. 

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I think I understand where your coming from.  He was a H.L. Hunt's office building the day before, KLIF the night of, tried to contact McLendon (?).  But good friend is a bit strong IMO.  Ruby was a strip club operator, with prostitutes available, he set up poker games for people like McLendon and Hunt among others, took sports bets for them, paid off cops.  

Somebody yanked his chain hard to get him to do Oswald.  Somebody who could and would threaten to harm his family as well as himself.  Thought he was Jewish and thus couldn't become a Made man in the Italian mafia he was a life long wannabee suck up to them, they were his lifelong business associates from running numbers for Al Capone as a kid to the trash union murder in Chicago to being sent from there to Dallas in 48.  He may not have been "Made", but he knew what the code of Omerta is, his sister and (estranged?) brothers were all the "family" he had. 

Plenty of Jewish Mafia including the biggest honcho Lansky. As for McLendon, Ruby called him one of his best friends. Gordon was close to D A Phillips as well. 

20 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Plenty of Jewish Mafia including the biggest honcho Lansky. As for McLendon, Ruby called him one of his best friends. Gordon was close to D A Phillips as well. 

Yes but Ruby was never knowingly affiliated with Lansky.  Unless it was Lansky who had him visit Trafficante in prison in Cuba.  Maybe Meyer pulled some strings with Marcello or Giancana for that one.  Ruby was Chicago, he failed on the west coast and was then sent to Dallas.  Ruby may have claimed McLendon  as a best friend but I don't think it was vice versa.  

The mafia and the RFK assassination.  Maybe peripherally? 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes but Ruby was never knowingly affiliated with Lansky.  Unless it was Lansky who had him visit Trafficante in prison in Cuba.  Maybe Meyer pulled some strings with Marcello or Giancana for that one.  Ruby was Chicago, he failed on the west coast and was then sent to Dallas.  Ruby may have claimed McLendon  as a best friend but I don't think it was vice versa.  

The mafia and the RFK assassination.  Maybe peripherally? 

I agree that Ruby got orders from someone. Personally I think that JFK, RFK, MLK,, and many others,  were all murdered by the same ‘Gang’. Since we are talking about this on this particular thread, RFK Jr said, in an interview at least after the release of the book, that his family was at war with the CIA for 40 years. Operationally it’s hard to draw a hard and fast line between mafia and CIA, at least at that time. When RFK Jr was interviewed by Charlie Rose in Dallas several years previous, most of the coverage of that never aired interview put the word ‘mafia’ in his mouth when the question of who killed JFK came up. But the very first coverage in the Dallas morning news clearly differed from the rest in that the word ‘mafia’ was uttered by Rose, and RFK Jr added ‘or CIA rogues’. I think it’s clear that Jr blamed certain CIA agents. 

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I agree that Ruby got orders from someone. Personally I think that JFK, RFK, MLK,, and many others,  were all murdered by the same ‘Gang’. Since we are talking about this on this particular thread, RFK Jr said, in an interview at least after the release of the book, that his family was at war with the CIA for 40 years. Operationally it’s hard to draw a hard and fast line between mafia and CIA, at least at that time. When RFK Jr was interviewed by Charlie Rose in Dallas several years previous, most of the coverage of that never aired interview put the word ‘mafia’ in his mouth when the question of who killed JFK came up. But the very first coverage in the Dallas morning news clearly differed from the rest in that the word ‘mafia’ was uttered by Rose, and RFK Jr added ‘or CIA rogues’. I think it’s clear that Jr blamed certain CIA agents. 

I saw the Charlie Rose interview.

https://www.sott.net/article/268807-RFK-Jr-My-father-was-convinced-rogue-CIA-killed-his-brother