The Education Forum

A question to David Lifton

Should not have done that Davey.

If there is one person our site has utterly destroyed, its Dale Myers.  And again, the fact that you dismiss all of this, even when its done with illustrations so just how around the bend you are on this issue.  Sort of like Nixon still punning Vietnam after he knew the war was lost. Even Ambrose had to admit that he was really unbalanced about Indochina. 

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/226

I advise everyone to read each of these critiques since taken as a whole they leave Myers with no leg to stand on. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

~yawn~

All of DiEugenio's never-ending complaints about Dale K. Myers' computer animation project are tackled by Dale himself in this FAQ....

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/faq_01.htm

If Jim wants to think Dale is merely lying through his teeth in that extensive FAQ session, go ahead Jimmy. We can just add Dale to Jim's mile-long list of liars associated with the JFK murder case (if he's not already on the list, which he no doubt is).

Are you aware that in 2013, the National Geographic channel aired a special on JFK which featured a completely staged and proven faked laser demonstration of the Single Bullet Theory in Dealey Plaza?

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter-9c-mr-holland-s-colossal-blunder

That special was directed by Max Holland, a guy who literally wrote a JFK article for cia.gov earlier.

Edited by Micah Mileto

1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

Should not have done that Davey. ....snip....

~yawn~

Reprise.....

All of DiEugenio's never-ending complaints about Dale K. Myers' computer animation project are tackled by Dale himself in this FAQ....

Addendum / Basic Observation....

"As I've said a thousand times before -- the luck of those multiple shooters in Dealey Plaza apparently never ran out. Did it? Those assassins were even able to fool Dale Myers' computer overlays and key framing....with those crackerjack killers pummelling JBC & JFK with several bullets (all of the vanishing variety, naturally) in just such a pattern (and with ideal SBT-like timing to boot, per the Z-Film) so that decades later a man at his computer could come up with an animation -- BASED ON AN ACTUAL FILMED RECORD OF THE EVENT! -- that would make this MULTI-shot event look exactly the same as the SBT purported by the WC in 1964. Where's the champagne?! Those ever-efficient, magical assassins deserve an endless supply of it for that magnificent hunk of "public duping". Wouldn't you agree?" -- DVP; May 19, 2007

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

~yawn~

Reprise.....

Addendum / Basic Observation....

"As I've said a thousand times before -- the luck of those multiple shooters in Dealey Plaza apparently never ran out. Did it? Those assassins were even able to fool Dale Myers' computer overlays and key framing....with those crackerjack killers pummelling JBC & JFK with several bullets (all of the vanishing variety, naturally) in just such a pattern (and with ideal SBT-like timing to boot, per the Z-Film) so that decades later a man at his computer could come up with an animation -- BASED ON AN ACTUAL FILMED RECORD OF THE EVENT! -- that would make this MULTI-shot event look exactly the same as the SBT purported by the WC in 1964. Where's the champagne?! Those ever-efficient, magical assassins deserve an endless supply of it for that magnificent hunk of "public duping". Wouldn't you agree?" -- DVP; May 19, 2007

You know what would be better than a FAQ on his blog trying to explain what could already be explained by releasing his computer data? Releasing his computer data.

2 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

...in 2013, the National Geographic channel aired a special on JFK...directed by Max Holland...

Well, Micah, I certainly don't agree with everything Max Holland has said in the last 10 years, especially the 2011 "Lost Bullet" NatGeo program he was a part of....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/11/jfk-lost-bullet.html

13 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

You know what would be better than a FAQ on his blog trying to explain what could already be explained by releasing his computer data? Releasing his computer data.

Dale seems to guard his copyrighted material very closely. (You can't even right-click or copy-and-paste any text off of his main website.)

But he has every right to be protective of the material that rightfully belongs to him.

Heck, I'm still awaiting that DVD release of "Secrets Of A Homicide" that Dale's video trailer said was supposed to be coming out in 2003. :)

Edited by David Von Pein

9 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Well, Micah, I certainly don't agree with everything Max Holland has said in the last 10 years, especially the 2011 "Lost Bullet" NatGeo program he was a part of....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/11/jfk-lost-bullet.html

Max Holland is a filthy lying shill, so why pretend like it's some new thing to stage these TV Specials? Like remember that TV special where their test bullet through Kennedy and Connally ballistics dummies was very bent and flattened, but they just held it up to the camera at such an angle for it to be comparable to CE 399? The one your SBT blog claimed was "the closest we're likely to get a perfect replication of CE 399".

Edited by Micah Mileto

Just now, David Von Pein said:

Dale seems to guard his copyrighted material very closely. (You can't even right-click or copy-and-paste any text off of his main website.)

But he has every right to be protective of the material that rightfully belongs to him.

Heck, I'm still awaiting that "DVD release" of "Secrets Of A Homicide" that Dale's video trailer said was supposed to be coming out in 2003. :)

Dale ain't making any money off his crap, especially not anymore, so this copyright Nazi stuff (already a scumbag move) is probably just a mask to hide away from criticism. Dale Myers certainly isn't acting like a scientist or somebody who wants to share his information.

This is a perfect illustration of what a zealot DVP really is.

Of those five articles in that link that destroys Myers, only one is by me.  And mine does not deal that  much with what Myers is trying to defend himself against in that blog entry.  Harris, Speer, and Mili and Kelin can all fend for themselves and anyone can see the distortion of anatomy that Pat uses Myers' own work to decapitate him with.  Its right there for anyone to see except a zealot like DVP.  Zealots by definition cannot see.

My article does not deal that much with that as I figured I could not do better than for example Harris did: he humiliated Myers so much that Myers begged You Tube to remove his critique.

What I tried to focus on was the man's lack of candor and his penchant for misrepresentation.  In other words: can Dale Myers be trusted with the facts and his own record.  If he cannot be trusted then why should anyone listen to anything he says about this case?  If he does not care about that stuff, then he probably did what he did for cash. In other words, you scratch my back and I will scratch yours.  Myers knows what the MSM wants and he gave it to them. (The MSM did this with Bugliosi also, they arranged Max Holland and Thomas Mallon to review his worthless book.) 

In my review, i isolated several points about Myers in which I showed that he had been, to be kind, less than candid about the facts and also about himself.  These were, in order:

1.  His past years as a critic of the WC. Which were not evident in either the first edition of his TIppit book or in Reclaiming History.

2. HIs contribution to VInce Bugliosi's book, Reclaiming History. (This part makes the whole essay worth reading, just to see what a weasel Myers is.)

3. His real thoughts about Bugliosi and his book.

4. His ability to see through the Stemmons Freeway sign.

5. His alteration of Z frames.

6. His pretense of peer review at ABC.

7. His employment by PBS on the 1993 Frontline JFK special.

This last point is even worse today than it was when I wrote that essay.  For when I first called out Gus Russo and Myers for that piece of propaganda I used a source who said Myers and Russo had to  know what they were doing from the start, as opposed to what Russo had told me about the show changing focus in process and after principal photography.   Myers replied to me by saying, hey I have worked in TV for a long time and I know that programs are not really planned from the beginning.  In other words, the Oswald did it spin for PBS was a matter of delayed discovery.

Well, Myers could not help himself.  He was so grateful for that opportunity to break into the mainstream, that when the producer of the show died a few years ago, Dale thanked him profusely.  A bit too profusely.  There, he admitted what he had previously denied.  The show did have a focus on Oswald as triggerman from the beginning.  

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2013/07/michael-sullivan-producer-for-frontline.html

If a man cannot be honest about something as basic as that, how can anyone believe him about anything?  Except DVP, who with, such things as honesty do not matter.  

Which is why he is what he is. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

40 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

...Except DVP, who with, such things as honesty do not matter.  

Which is why he is what he is. 

Seeing as how the above claptrap is coming from someone (DiEugenio) who considers the late Jim Garrison to be an honest man of the highest possible integrity (even though Garrison knowingly prosecuted an innocent man on a charge of conspiracy to murder the POTUS), I can only request that some EF member lend me their "POT/KETTLE" icon asap! I need it badly here (in addition to multiple "ROFLs").

But, that's why Jim D. is what he is --- a walking Pot Meets Kettle emoji.

Edited by David Von Pein

47 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Heck, I'm still awaiting that DVD release of "Secrets Of A Homicide" that Dale's video trailer said was supposed to be coming out in 2003. :)

A stock 3d model of a man isn't his copyrighted material. It's somebody else's which he had permission to use but not copyright himself. The animation is but the animation isn't needed to check if the model was modified to fit his theory. In fact he could post a screen shot of the model and I can tell in 3/10's of a nano second if the model has been modified.

Edited by Bob Ness