Jump to content
The Education Forum

JFK's Back wound


Bob Ness
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just for drill I decided I'd map JFK's shirt onto the back of a model of a man in 3d. I think this is the best way to eliminate any arguments about bunched clothing and wound location. The reasons why are:

  1. By mapping the shirt onto his back I'm basically eliminating 90-95% of any errors introduced by adding additional models of a shirt and jacket.
  2. Under his jacket, his dress shirt would conform to his body very close to his skin and so by replacing the model's skin with the shirt the wound location should be within fractions of an inch of the actual location.
  3. The "control" portions of the shirt are the outer seams and base of the yoke and the collar (to a lesser degree). The yoke is the least distorted section of the image of the shirt I used. I don't think the collar is fully extended in the image so don't be deceived by that.

I rendered 3 different images - placement 1 is what I think is the most accurate but I moved the shirt both up and down for 2 other placements. The numbers and the white and red areas are registration images used to align the original shirt.

Let me know what you think - I'll probably mess around with it some more unless there's no interest in the effort haha.

placement 1.jpg

placement 2.jpg

placement 3.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Just for drill I decided I'd map JFK's shirt onto the back of a model of a man in 3d. I think this is the best way to eliminate any arguments about bunched clothing and wound location.

Or you could turn your head to the right, look down at your right shoulder-top, slowly raise your right arm and wave your right hand.

The fabric of your shirt will indent along your right shoulder-top.

What's the mystery?

Edited by Cliff Varnell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Or you could turn your head to the right, look down at your right shoulder-top, slowly raise your right arm and wave your right hand.

The fabric of your shirt will indent along your right shoulder-top.

What's the mystery?

If it's as simple as you say, there should be videos and photos of experimental evidence showing people with similar body structure to JFK in tailored shirts+coats trying to bunch up the fabric with all benefit of the doubt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Or you could turn your head to the right, look down at your right shoulder-top, slowly raise your right arm and wave your right hand.

The fabric of your shirt will indent along your right shoulder-top.

What's the mystery?

None I suppose it's just that all of the animations and recreations I've run into over complicate the placement of the wound IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just now, Bob Ness said:

None I suppose it's just that all of the animations and recreations I've run into over complicate the placement of the wound IMO.

That's the Fake Debate Machine spinning garbage in garbage out.

16 witnesses to the low back wound.

1) Dr. Admiral George Burkley, JFK's personal physician observed the body at Parkland and Bethesda, wrote on the Death Certificate that the back wound was "about the level of the third thoracic vertebra."

2) The autopsy face sheet diagram prepared by Dr. J. Thornton Boswell shows a wound location consistent with the holes in the clothes (4 inches below the bottom of the collars).

autopdescript1.gif

The diagram was filled out in pencil and signed off as "verified," also in pencil, also in accordance to proper autopsy protocol. The "14cm from the mastoid" notation was made in pen, which is a violation of proper autopsy protocol. Boswell signed off on three different "posterior" wound locations.

3) Dr. John Ebersole attended the autopsy and told David Mantik in a 1992 interview that the back wound was at T4. (Harrison Livingstone's KILLING THE TRUTH pg 721)

4) James Curtis Jenkins was a lab tech at the autopsy and made this statement to DavidLifton:

 (quote on)

I remember looking inside the chest cavity and I could see the probe...through the pleura [the lining of the chest cavity]...You could actually see where it was making an indentation...where it was pushing the skin up...There was no entry into the chest cavity...it would have been no way that that could have exited in the front because it was then low in the chest cavity...somewhere around the junction of the descending aorta [the main artery carrying blood from the heart] or the bronchus in the lungs.

(quote off)

5) Chester H. Boyers was the chief Petty Officer in charge of the Pathology Department atBethesda November 1963. This is from Boyers signed affidavit:

 (quote on)

Another wound was located near the right shoulder blade, more specifically just under the scapula and next to it.

(quote off)

The location just below the upper margin of the scapula is consistent with T3:

back_diagram.gif

6) SSA Will Greer in his WC testimony (Vol 2 pg 127) placed the back wound “in the soft part of that shoulder,” consistent with the testimony of Boyers.

7) SSA Roy Kellerman testified before the WC (Vol. 2 pg 93) that the wound in the backwas “the hole that was in his shoulder.” Kellerman expanded on this for the HSCA witha diagram which placed the back wound in the vicinity of T-3.

😎 FBI SA Francis O'Neill said that the first location for the back wound that Humes gave was "below the shoulder." Here's O'Neill's HSCA wound diagram:

http://www.jfklancer.../md/oneill1.gif

9) FBI SA James Sibert also diagrammed a lower back wound:

http://www.jfklancer.../md/sibert1.gif

10) Autopsy photographer Floyd Reibe stated that the back wound was a lower marking on the Fox 5 autopsy photo (Harrison Livingstone's Killing the Truth, pg 721).

11) Parkland nurse Diana Bowron stated the same thing to Livingstone: the back wound was lower than the "official" wound in the autopsy photo (KTT, pg 183).

12) Bethesda lab assistant Jan Gail Rudnicki told Livingstone that he saw "what appeared tobe an entry wound several inches down on the back." (Livingstone's High Treason 2, pg  206). This consistent with T3.

13) Bethesda x-ray tech Edward Reed reported seeing a back wound "right between the scapula and the thoracic column," although he thought it was an exit (KTT, pg 720). This location is also consistent with T3.

14) Secret Service Agent Glen Bennett wrote in a note the afternoon of 11/22/63:

(quote on)

I saw a shot hit the Boss about four inches down from the right shoulder.

(quote off)

4 inches below the right shoulder. Fact: the bullet hole in JFK's shirt is 4" below the bottom of the collar. Glen Bennett nailed the back wound.

15) Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, tasked with bearing witness to the location of JFK's wounds, testified before the Warren Commission:

(quote on)

...I saw an opening in the back, about 6 inches below the neckline to the right-hand side of the spinal column.

(quote off)

6 inches below the neckline. Fact: the bullet hole in JFK's shirt is 5 & 3/4" below the top of the collar. Clint Hill nailed the back wound.

16) In his notes mortician Tom Robinson wrote: "And wound 5-6 inches below the shoulder" .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

 

That's the Fake Debate Machine spinning garbage in garbage out.

16 witnesses to the low back wound.

1) Dr. Admiral George Burkley, JFK's personal physician observed the body at Parkland and Bethesda, wrote on the Death Certificate that the back wound was "about the level of the third thoracic vertebra."

2) The autopsy face sheet diagram prepared by Dr. J. Thornton Boswell shows a wound location consistent with the holes in the clothes (4 inches below the bottom of the collars).

autopdescript1.gif

The diagram was filled out in pencil and signed off as "verified," also in pencil, also in accordance to proper autopsy protocol. The "14cm from the mastoid" notation was made in pen, which is a violation of proper autopsy protocol. Boswell signed off on three different "posterior" wound locations.

3) Dr. John Ebersole attended the autopsy and told David Mantik in a 1992 interview that the back wound was at T4. (Harrison Livingstone's KILLING THE TRUTH pg 721)

4) James Curtis Jenkins was a lab tech at the autopsy and made this statement to DavidLifton:

 (quote on)

I remember looking inside the chest cavity and I could see the probe...through the pleura [the lining of the chest cavity]...You could actually see where it was making an indentation...where it was pushing the skin up...There was no entry into the chest cavity...it would have been no way that that could have exited in the front because it was then low in the chest cavity...somewhere around the junction of the descending aorta [the main artery carrying blood from the heart] or the bronchus in the lungs.

(quote off)

5) Chester H. Boyers was the chief Petty Officer in charge of the Pathology Department atBethesda November 1963. This is from Boyers signed affidavit:

 (quote on)

Another wound was located near the right shoulder blade, more specifically just under the scapula and next to it.

(quote off)

The location just below the upper margin of the scapula is consistent with T3:

back_diagram.gif

6) SSA Will Greer in his WC testimony (Vol 2 pg 127) placed the back wound “in the soft part of that shoulder,” consistent with the testimony of Boyers.

7) SSA Roy Kellerman testified before the WC (Vol. 2 pg 93) that the wound in the backwas “the hole that was in his shoulder.” Kellerman expanded on this for the HSCA witha diagram which placed the back wound in the vicinity of T-3.

😎 FBI SA Francis O'Neill said that the first location for the back wound that Humes gave was "below the shoulder." Here's O'Neill's HSCA wound diagram:

http://www.jfklancer.../md/oneill1.gif

9) FBI SA James Sibert also diagrammed a lower back wound:

http://www.jfklancer.../md/sibert1.gif

10) Autopsy photographer Floyd Reibe stated that the back wound was a lower marking on the Fox 5 autopsy photo (Harrison Livingstone's Killing the Truth, pg 721).

11) Parkland nurse Diana Bowron stated the same thing to Livingstone: the back wound was lower than the "official" wound in the autopsy photo (KTT, pg 183).

12) Bethesda lab assistant Jan Gail Rudnicki told Livingstone that he saw "what appeared tobe an entry wound several inches down on the back." (Livingstone's High Treason 2, pg  206). This consistent with T3.

13) Bethesda x-ray tech Edward Reed reported seeing a back wound "right between the scapula and the thoracic column," although he thought it was an exit (KTT, pg 720). This location is also consistent with T3.

14) Secret Service Agent Glen Bennett wrote in a note the afternoon of 11/22/63:

(quote on)

I saw a shot hit the Boss about four inches down from the right shoulder.

(quote off)

4 inches below the right shoulder. Fact: the bullet hole in JFK's shirt is 4" below the bottom of the collar. Glen Bennett nailed the back wound.

15) Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, tasked with bearing witness to the location of JFK's wounds, testified before the Warren Commission:

(quote on)

...I saw an opening in the back, about 6 inches below the neckline to the right-hand side of the spinal column.

(quote off)

6 inches below the neckline. Fact: the bullet hole in JFK's shirt is 5 & 3/4" below the top of the collar. Clint Hill nailed the back wound.

16) In his notes mortician Tom Robinson wrote: "And wound 5-6 inches below the shoulder" .

So would you agree with the placement I've shown or disagree?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

If it's as simple as you say, there should be videos and photos of experimental evidence showing people with similar body structure to JFK in tailored shirts+coats trying to bunch up the fabric with all benefit of the doubt.

You spend 16 hours a day or so wearing a shirt but you don't know how it moves when you casually move around?

Not only can you see your shirt, you can feel it move and even hear it.

What's the mystery?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

So would you agree with the placement I've shown or disagree?

Bob, keep in mind that the bottom of the shirt collar is only 1.75 inches below the top of the collar.

The defect in the shirt is 4 inches below the bottom of the collar.

Your placement appears high, frankly.

 

Edited by Cliff Varnell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you both agree JFK was shot in the back at the third thoracic vertebrate?  Per Burkley and the autopsy diagram and pictures?  That such a shot would have had to have turned upward inside him to exit below his adam's apple to create the "Magic" bullet" that then turned in mid air hit Connally in the arm pit, traversed his rib, went out his nipple, broke his wrist bone, landed in his thigh, rolled out on the stretcher, was found pristine on a little boy's stretcher wounded at home by a broken coke bottle?    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Can you both agree JFK was shot in the back at the third thoracic vertebrate?  Per Burkley and the autopsy diagram and pictures?  That such a shot would have had to have turned upward inside him to exit below his adam's apple to create the "Magic" bullet" that then turned in mid air hit Connally in the arm pit, traversed his rib, went out his nipple, broke his wrist bone, landed in his thigh, rolled out on the stretcher, was found pristine on a little boy's stretcher wounded at home by a broken coke bottle?    

The prima facie case for conspiracy!

Excellent summation, Ron.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Even more important than demolishing the SBT, the T3 back wound also proves:

a shot to the throat from the front caused the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process;

the Fox 5 autopsy photo is a fraud;

the back wound locations cited in the final autopsy report are fraudulent;

shallow wounds in soft tissue are not consistent with a 6.5mm FMJ strike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cliff,

here is a clearer copy of the Face Sheet.

I see DVP has yet to contribute to this topic. The impossibilty of any bullet traveling from the back - ignoring its trajectory angle from the Oswald window to JFK' back - and still exit  out the throat seem apparent to all. However, I am sure David will rehash his already heard arguments.

AutopsyDescriptionP1.png

James

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...