The Education Forum

Where is the exit?

Thuoy says she was with her friend Donna Schloss in front of the elevator when she saw a bullet. Schloss tells the interviewers,  that she was not working at Parkland on November 22, 1963. One of the interviewer introduces himself. What name does he say? The female interviewer sounds like Patricia Orr.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this.  Always nice to have new evidence.  I had never heard of this woman before.

11 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Even worse, she said the wound was at the base of the back of his head.

What she said regarding the location of the head wound is consistent with what nearly every medical professional at Parkland Hospital said. That's about twenty medical professionals who corroborate her claim.

Source: http://www.assassinationweb.com/ag6.htm
              Scroll down to the section titled "The Skull Wound as Seen by Witnesses at Parkland Hospital."

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

What she said regarding the location of the head wound is consistent with what nearly every medical professional at Parkland Hospital said. That's about twenty medical professionals who corroborate her claim.

Source: http://www.assassinationweb.com/ag6.htm
              Scroll down to the section titled "The Skull Wound as Seen by Witnesses at Parkland Hospital."

IMO - How can anyone at parkland see the back of JFK's head when he was faceup in the operating table?  This is what I am conflicted with.  Did they flip JFK to be butt up so they can see the wound at the back of the head?  The nurse stated that she never saw the bullet wound on the back of JFK, so I assume no.  All the hard evidence; X-rays, Autopsy pictures point to a cavity at the right top side of JFK's head.

2 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

IMO - How can anyone at parkland see the back of JFK's head when he was faceup in the operating table?  This is what I am conflicted with.  Did they flip JFK to be butt up so they can see the wound at the back of the head?  The nurse stated that she never saw the bullet wound on the back of JFK, so I assume no.  All the hard evidence; X-rays, Autopsy pictures point to a cavity at the right top side of JFK's head.

Keyvan,

If what you say is true, why would so many professionals at Parkland who are used to dealing with trauma every day put their reputations on the line for claiming to see the wounds as they saw them if they didn't in fact see them?  They were trying to save his life, and the condition of his head was blatantly obvious while at Parkland.  There are other explanations for the significant differences between JFK's body at Parkland and at Bethesda, what is depicted in the incomplete set of autopsy photos and x-rays.

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

If there was a wound on the back of JFK's head they would have examined it as they assessed him.  Simple. They had to assess what they needed to treat.

I believe it was Douglas Horne of ARRB fame and Dr. David Mantik said that there was 3 wounds to the head.  I always believed there was just one until watching the AMIPA film.

Now, I think there were two, one on Main Street and one in front of the TSBD.  The first head wound was  minor in comparison to the second.

57 minutes ago, John Butler said:

I believe it was Douglas Horne of ARRB fame and Dr. David Mantik said that there was 3 wounds to the head.  I always believed there was just one until watching the AMIPA film.

Now, I think there were two, one on Main Street and one in front of the TSBD.  The first head wound was  minor in comparison to the second.

A minor enough head wound on Main that he didn't react until after turning onto Houston then Elm and passing the TSBD?  Are you drunk?

What kind of head wound does one not react to?  A mosquito?  

Edited by Ron Bulman

7 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

It was a large wound. Some said the size of a fist. Put your fist on the right side of the back of your head. The wound could be seen from the right side.

The doctor who steadied the head could see down into the wound. He saw both cerebral and cerebellar tissue (from the rear part of the brain) oozing out.

Besides, I think it is unreasonable to believe that the medical staff kept JFK's head facing perfectly straight up the whole time.

Some thoughts on some of the recent comments.

1. The vast majority of Parkland witnesses did not place the large head wound at the base of the back of the head. I went to great lengths to disprove this myth in chapters 18c and 18d of my website. I was then attacked by one well-known researcher who claimed I was knocking down a strawman. Sadly, this strawman still lives.

2. The list of back of the head witnesses cited by Sandy deliberately excluded a number of witnesses to the shooting itself--who uniformly placed the wound at the right top of the head by the temple, where it is depicted in the autopsy photos and x-rays. Aguilar's argument was that he wanted to focus on what medical professionals said, and to exclude laymen. This reflects his confirmation bias. There is no reason whatsoever to believe the 15 to 50 year old memories of witnesses who saw Kennedy for a second in the hospital, who have been repeatedly told the wound was on the back of the head, would be anywhere near as accurate as the post-shooting comments of the Newmans and Zapruder.

3. Scientific studies have shown that emergency room doctors routinely make mistakes while recollecting fatal cases.  That's why autopsies are performed. Studies also show that the memories of experts are no more reliable than those of laymen, and that, in fact, experts are more prone to certain kinds of memory error (in which they latch onto an incorrect memory due to its feeling familiar) than laymen (who lack the experience to know what feels familiar).

4. A fist sized hole low on the back of the head would by necessity have scrambled the cerebellum and brain stem...the parts of the brain that tell your heart to pump and lungs to breath. This is a scientific fact.  Either Kennedy was DOA or there was no huge hole at the base of his skull. One or the other. You can't have both.

5. A number of the most prominent Parkland witnesses--e.g. Carrico, Perry, Baxter, Jenkins--spent the last 20 years of their lives claiming they were mistaken in their suggestions the back of the head was missing. So, no, people who insist we trust the Parkland witnesses really don't want us to trust them at all, but to assume instead that the most prominent among them were cowards.

6. Carrico and Perry made but cursory examinations of the head wound. Kennedy was barely breathing. Per standard emergency room procedure, they were focused on establishing an airway and keeping the heart beating. It was only after 15 minutes or so that Clark came in and took a look at the head wound. He said it was hopeless and that was the end of it. The idea that doctor after doctor or nurse after nurse came over and held the head up and took a look inside the skull to see how much brain was missing etc. is ludicrous.

Edited by Pat Speer

14 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Keyvan,

If what you say is true, why would so many professionals at Parkland who are used to dealing with trauma every day put their reputations on the line for claiming to see the wounds as they saw them if they didn't in fact see them?  They were trying to save his life, and the condition of his head was blatantly obvious while at Parkland.  There are other explanations for the significant differences between JFK's body at Parkland and at Bethesda, what is depicted in the incomplete set of autopsy photos and x-rays.

Thanks

Rick,

If what the professionals are saying is true, then the Autopsy photographs and the X-rays are fake and the people who took those photographs and X-rays are lying.  IMO - There is no way for those medical professionals to accurately claim that there was a hole in the back of JFK's head.  I believe what these medical professionals are incorrect in their assessment.  I have personally experienced seeing what I believe, to later review video and photographs and see in actuality what really occurred.  It does happen.

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

It was a large wound. Some said the size of a fist. Put your fist on the right side of the back of your head. The wound could be seen from the right side.

The doctor who steadied the head could see down into the wound. He saw both cerebral and cerebellar tissue (from the rear part of the brain) oozing out.

Besides, I think it is unreasonable to believe that the medical staff kept JFK's head facing perfectly straight up the whole time.

Sandy,

The X-rays and Autopsy photographs don't lie.  People do!

Ron said,

"A minor enough head wound on Main that he didn't react until after turning onto Houston then Elm and passing the TSBD?  Are you drunk?

What kind of head wound does one not react to?  A mosquito? "

I wish I was but, I'm too old for that kind of youthful foolishness.  I think you misread what I said.  Minor doesn't mean there was no reaction to the head wound on Main Street.  Go and read Jackie Kennedy's testimony.  She said there was gunfire on Main Street as they approached the blue-grey building on the left.  That building is now the Kennedy monument.  She said she could see the wound and there was no blood just bone showing.  That doesn't sound like the second and massive wound to the back of the head.  She said his only reaction was to take and place his left hand on his forehead as if he had a headache.  This must occur as the limousine advances west on Main Street closer to the intersection.

The AMIPA film does not show any reaction by anyone in the limousine to gunshots except President Kennedy and Roy Kellerman.  All are waving and smiling at the crowd lining the street.  John Connally is constantly looking upward as if looking for gunmen.  The Secret Service Agent in charge is looking at Kennedy in the rear view mirror and watching the president being shot.

The wound to the forehead in the temple area induces bizarre behavior in President Kennedy.  It is as if he is stunned but, still trying to do the right thing and smile and wave at the crowd.  He returns to this behavior after every gunshot wound to the back.  There are at least three.  This is an explanation for all of the photo and film editing on Main Street, the Main and Houston intersection, and on Houston Street.  This is why there are no photographers on the passenger side of the vehicle except Zapruder and Skaggs.  Over 30 photographers in those locations film or photo is absent.  I going to assume taken by the FBI or Secret Service. 

I first noticed photo editing on Houston in Altgens 5 and wondered why.  Now, I know.

I've written of this several times and really don't want to keep rewriting about it.  It is a waste of time since people like yourself scoff and ridicule the notion.  If you don't take the time to read and understand what I said and haven't read some of the things I have posted here then go to my website and read what I posted there.

Edited by John Butler