The Education Forum

Where is the exit?

2 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Cliff,

This thread has already imploded. 

No, no, you've taken it to a whole 'nother level of intellectual implosion.

All the Dealey Plaza films and photos showing JFK's intact back pre-Z190 are phony just so you can justify the legitimacy of your interpretation of a film.

All the witnesses are wrong except for the ones you cherry-pick.

The title of this thread "Where is the exit?" reflects heavy intellectual dishonesty so by all means, continue...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:26 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

If there was ever a thread that deserved to implode it's this one...just say'n…

Nah Cliff.  It brings up three important points.  No exit wound for the throat/frontal/ entry wound shot.  No exit wound for the one back shot proven by his clothing.  I don't buy the it fell out idea.  The two wounds weren't connected.  No probe from one to the other, neither dissected.  Impossible angle.  

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Nah Cliff.  It brings up three important points.  No exit wound for the throat/frontal/ entry wound shot.  No exit wound for the one back shot proven by his clothing.  I don't buy the it fell out idea.  The two wounds weren't connected.  No probe from one to the other, neither dissected.  Impossible angle.  

Bumping is illegal on the site if I remember right...

But if your immediately undercut with irrelevant drivel...

What the HSCA did with the Ida Dox drawings was a disgrace.

BTW, I hope everyone knows, that is not her real name.

Would  you call this, "protecting the guilty"?

On 7/24/2018 at 9:26 PM, David Von Pein said:

But that "puzzler" completely disappears if you and other CTers would just face the obvious fact ---- i.e., one bullet went clean through JFK's upper body, entering his upper back and exiting just where the autopsy doctors concluded it did exit---the front of the throat at the site of the tracheotomy.

All the mysteries about disappearing bullets totally vanish if CTers would simply accept the SBT truth.

And, Jim, you do realize (don't you?) that it's not just "no exit for the throat wound" that should have you bewildered. It's the OTHER bullet that didn't exit too (i.e., the one that you claim entered the upper back and also disappeared). Where's THAT bullet as well? You said earlier that you think the back wound bullet disappearing is "explainable". But is it reasonable to think that BOTH of those bullets that you say entered JFK's upper body BOTH just disappeared without a trace (whether it be in a sinister or non-sinister manner)? To me, that explanation isn't reasonable at all, especially when we consider all these knowable factors....

Don't CTers ever step back and look at the following four things in tandem with one another (and all 4 of these things do, indeed, exist---simultaneously!---in this case)....

1. There's a bullet hole of ENTRY in JFK's upper back.

2. There's a bullet hole in JFK's throat (which, according to Dr. Perry, could have been "either" an entry or an exit wound; and Dr. Carrico said the very same thing).

3. There's a bullet hole of ENTRY in John Connally's upper right back.

4. There were NO BULLETS in John F. Kennedy's body.

Now, based upon the above 4 basic facts, how can anyone maintain that the bullet which caused Connally's upper-back wound could not possibly have been the same bullet which also caused President Kennedy's upper-back wound --- especially when factoring in the additional fact that Governor Connally was sitting in a position in the limousine that most certainly placed him in the path of any bullet that would have exited from JFK's throat?

When evaluating all these variables (and others not discussed here), it's simply impossible (IMO) for the Single-Bullet Theory to not be the truth.

XX.+Single-Bullet+Theory+Blog+Logo.png

I agree with David that the bullet that hit JFK from the back exited from the throat.  I disagree with David about that bullet hitting Governor Connally.  Below you can see the bullet that wedged itself in the top of the front windshield.  If you look closely, you can see that the bullet entered from a right to left angle and bottom to top angle. This bullet wedged on the top of the front windshield of the limousine is the bullet that struck JFK in the back and exited through his throat.

Governor Connally insisted to the day he died that he got hit with another bullet.  The Zapruder clearly show the Governor getting hit seconds later after the back wound to JFK.

Impact_in_the_chrome_frame_redim.jpg

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

4 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

I agree with David that the bullet that hit JFK from the back exited from the throat.

Keyvan, take a look at your shirt on your right shoulder-line; casually raise your right arm and wave your hand; observe the fabic of your shirt indent.

Thanks!  You just proved yourself wrong.

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Keyvan, take a look at your shirt on your right shoulder-line; casually raise your right arm and wave your hand; observe the fabic of your shirt indent.

Thanks!  You just proved yourself wrong.

Cliff,

You are hypothesizing your position of a shot from the front.  I guess I am hypothesizing the same, an exit wound at the front of the throat.

You nor I can't determine the actual path of that bullet.  Anything can happen when a bullet hits bone.  It can ricochet at an upward angle.

If you align the bullet in the front of the windshield of the car to JFK, it aligns back to the sixth-floor sniper window.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

Will I go to heaven if I do as David Von Pein says and just accept the SBT truth?

The HSCA is just a reiteration of the Warren Commission and really not worth wasting any time on.  The autopsy information fails when confronted with the information from Parkland Hospital.  That's why I don't want to get into SBT discussions.  The Warren Commission, the HSCA, and the autopsy report are for the most part fiction.

I understand that the judge at the Garrison / Shaw trial would not let it be introduced as evidence.

Is Ida Dox a man? 

You can't prove in court anyone fired a rifle from the 6th floor Sniper's Nest so why discuss shooting form the TSBD at all unless it is from some location other than the 4th through 6th floor areas on the east side of the building.

Edited by John Butler

Cliff,

You are hypothesizing your position of a shot from the front. 

I'm not hypothesizing anything.

I'm pointing out readily observed physical reality: the bullet holes in the clothes are too low to have been associated with the throat wound.

I guess I am hypothesizing the same, an exit wound at the front of the throat.

You nor I can't determine the actual path of that bullet.  Anything can happen when a bullet hits bone. 

What bone?  The only damage to bone was the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, a couple of inches above the T3 back wound.

The only way you can make your theory work is to make stuff up.

I call the 19 people standing between the light pole near the R L Thornton sign and the Stemmons sign on the north side of Elm Street Mannequin Row.  This group of people is non-existent and are in the Zapruder film so the presidential limousine can have context as it travels down Elm.  They are there to be looked at and capture your attention rather than looking at the limousine which is some frames is badly edited.

The 19 people group are seen in the first 200 frames of the Zapruder film.  A non-existent group makes those frame what?  Fake?

I can prove that those frames are fake.  Can you prove that they are real? 

Fire in, boys.  Tell me how delusional I am.  Remember, you can't be as insulting as in prior days.  Show me the facts of your argument.  I can show you mine.