The Education Forum

Was Dubya in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?

I have seen a curious photo and article on-line* claiming that young George W. Bush was, possibly, photographed while walking near the Dal-Tex building in Dealey Plaza shortly after JFK was shot.

Does anyone know whether this is true?

Also, is there any substance to the claim that George H.W. Bush was apprehended by the police in Dealey Plaza, and questioned, after JFK's murder?

*  http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/09/did-george-hw-bush-coordinate-jfk-hit.html

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about him serving up James Parrot to the FBI? Or even more strange, Barbara's bizarre, suspicious "letter home" to her "family" during her three-day campaign trip in which she is sitting in a salon and writes about hearing about the president's shooting just now on the radio. We learn of his death before she gets to the end of the letter. 

8 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Reportedly, George W. Bush was at Yale that day.

Yale?

Then what about his appearance ( apparently documented ) in another Texas city (Tyler) that day ?

The photo of the Bush look-alike in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963 is remarkable in it's resemblance. To me this individual looks much older than 19. Early 30's possibly?

George Bush did have a more youthful, trim and athletic appearance than most men his age.

Bush was a man of many secrets. We know this. Nothing would surprise me if someday we find out some of his most covert and self serving ones.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Yale?

Then what about his appearance ( apparently documented ) in another Texas city that day ?

The photo of the Bush look-alike in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963 is remarkable in it's resemblance. To me this individual looks much older than 19. Early 30's possibly?

Gorge Bush did have a more youthful, trim and athletic appearance than most men his age.

Bush was a man of many secrets. We know this. Nothing would surprise me if someday we find out some of his most covert and self serving ones.

I think we are confusing father and son. In 1963 George HW Bush was 39, his son was 17-18. Whether or not the father as at Dealey Plaza, which I doubt, there is ample reason to think he was CIA in 1963.

Paul, Kathleen Collins posted that the man depicted in the Bush look-alike photo appears about 19 to her.

If she is referring to the photo I believe we are talking about here, I see this man as 30ish.

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

The question is, could he get from Red Bird airport to Tyler in about an hour.

Ron, according to Russ Baker, (Family of Secrets) GHWB made a phone call to the police on 11/22/63 in which he claimed to be in Tyler, Texas-- reporting his own campaign staffer, James Parrot, as a potential suspect in the shooting.  But the location of the caller remains unknown.  Meanwhile, there are other reports (and photos) of GHWB being detained near the TSBD in Dealey Plaza and questioned by the police after the shooting.

Barbara Bush's account of 11/22/63 (in her autobiography) includes a number of anomalies, as described by Russ Baker.

As for Dubya being at Yale on 11/22/63, any references?  It was the Friday before Thanksgiving, obviously-- not necessarily a week when the students would have been on a break, but who knows?  

Edited by W. Niederhut

I find it one more interesting fact in the JFKA that no less than 5 presidents were directly involved:

1. JFK
  2. LBJ
  3. Nixon (in DFW on 11/21 at a bottler's convention, leaving on 11/22)
  4. Ford (served on WC)
  5. GHW Bush (possibly in Dealey Plaza, claims to have been in Tyler and stayed at the Dallas Sheraton, called FBI with the assassination threat from Parrott)

Nixon and Bush had varying stories / memory lapses in where they say they were when they heard the news.  They must be the only two Americans alive on that date that can't remember where they were when they heard JFK was shot.

Thanks

Oh, I see.  G "W" Bush ( Junior ) was at Yale. Not GHWB.

But the most illogical fact remains about George Sr.

His well known public statement that he couldn't remember where he was when he first heard of JFK's assassination.

Preposterous to absurdly unbelievable degree.

E. Howard Hunt also had the weakest alibi in stating where he was on 11/22/1963.

2 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Oh, I see.  G "W" Bush ( Junior ) was at Yale. Not GHWB.

But the most illogical fact remains about George Sr.

His well known public statement that he couldn't remember where he was when he first heard of JFK's assassination.

Preposterous to absurdly unbelievable degree.

E. Howard Hunt also had the weakest alibi in stating where he was on 11/22/1963.

Yeah and that weird inappropriate smile he had at Gerald Ford's memorial service ... it reminds me of the inappropriate smile and wink at LBJ right after the swearing in on AF1.