The Education Forum

JFK Secret Service Agent: hole in windshield of limo!

I also think that the crack in the windshield was most likely caused by a head shot "bullet fragment" hitting the inside of the windshield.

in the middle of the crack there looks to be a spot of blood left from the bullet fragment.

There also appears to be a number of blood spots visible on the inside of the windshield.

Blood_spots.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Jackie eve sit in that mess without it getting on the back of her outfit.  Photos of her show she did not sit in that mess.

pres_limo_blood_and_matter.jpg

As you can see President Kennedy's spot is clean.  Did they tamper and clean it or just took the photo.  You can see on the back of the seat blood and matter stains that indicate the direction of the wound.  As Rumpole of the Bailey would say "It's about the bloodstains."

John B.

Are those pink chunks on the back seat pieces of JFK's brain?

I also see similar pink chunks of something in between the seats where John and Nellie Connally were sitting.

JFK's brains also?

If those pink chunks are pieces of JFK's blown apart brain..added together that is a substantial amount of brain matter.

That scene of the limo interior is simply horrific.

Jackie was just inches from her husband's face when his head exploded into a cloud of pink, bloody gore.

Hundred's of thousands of soldiers in combat have been afflicted with Post Traumatic Stress seeing things in combat battle that "were no more bloody" than what Jackie Kennedy witnessed that day. And this was her husband!

The look on Jackie Kennedy's face when she was asked to stand next to LBJ while he was being sworn in says it all.

That look is one of the most traumatized I have ever seen. I don't know how Jackie Kennedy got through that little ceremony without collapsing in a screaming fit or completely fainting outright.

That photo made me hate L.B.J.  Hate him for even suggesting Jackie Kennedy stand in that self-serving staged photo op.

Jackie Kennedy needed a compassionate doctor, nurse, or even a priest to be with her on her flight back to Washington, DC.

Jackie's eyes seemed different to me the rest of her life after 11,22,1963.

You could see the trauma still in them. Never saw this in her photos before 11,22,1963.

I think severe emotional trauma gets hard-wired into the brain and effects those that suffer from it the rest of their lives. Haunts their dreams, and to some degree their idle thoughts in private.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 11 months later...

The dent in the upper windshield chrome frame is still an enigma.

It has been stated that putting the bubble top on and perhaps ramming it into place due to some misalignment made this.

I'm guessing no one ever looked at the bubble top itself to examine if some part of it's front was pointed?  If it was the forcing of the bubble top into place that created that dent there must have been a pointed heavy metal part that protruded out from the bubble top front to make such a clearly defined hole into solid steel.

Even if this was how the dent was created, you would think that at least one of the personnel responsible for the limo's transportation, maintenance, cleaning and driving ( a lot of this leading right up to Dealey Plaza ) would have seen it and reported it for cosmetic attention and correction as it was so obvious and ugly.

Or, this dent was not created before the limo was traveling on Elm street in Dealey Plaza on 11,22,1963.

In that case of course, the dent's presence, bullet size and shape and angle of entry combined with the weak testimony about it's provenance forces you to keep it in mind with logical suspicion.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, Joe Bauer said:

John B.

Are those pink chunks on the back seat pieces of JFK's brain?

I also see similar pink chunks of something in between the seats where John and Nellie Connally were sitting.

JFK's brains also?

If those pink chunks are pieces of JFK's blown apart brain..added together that is a substantial amount of brain matter.

Sorry Joe B,

I don't know how I missed this.  I would have responded.  That was in Sept. 2018 and I could have been on a vacation trip.  I do two a year, one in the spring and one in the fall.

This photo seems to be staged to match the lone gunman / single bullet / shooting from the Sniper's Nest theories.  I don't know what that pink material is.  We are supposed to think this is Kennedy's brain tissue.  The way it is distributed would match the theories mentioned above and for supporters of the WC this would be conclusive.

I don't believe it at all.  This appears staged.  Jackie could not have sat in those alleged remains and have very little stains on the back of her skirt.  Or, for that matter the front of her outfit.  The mess in the vehicle doesn't match the blood stains on her outfit.

Jackies-dress-stains-montage.jpg

The spot that President Kennedy sat in seems to be cleaned.  You can see where blood stains have been wiped away and where others are being wiped on, or the beginning of wiping away.

54 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Sorry Joe B,

I don't know how I missed this.  I would have responded.  That was in Sept. 2018 and I could have been on a vacation trip.  I do two a year, one in the spring and one in the fall.

This photo seems to be staged to match the lone gunman / single bullet / shooting from the Sniper's Nest theories.  I don't know what that pink material is.  We are supposed to think this is Kennedy's brain tissue.  The way it is distributed would match the theories mentioned above and for supporters of the WC this would be conclusive.

I don't believe it at all.  This appears staged.  Jackie could not have sat in those alleged remains and have very little stains on the back of her skirt.  Or, for that matter the front of her outfit.  The mess in the vehicle doesn't match the blood stains on her outfit.

The spot that President Kennedy sat in seems to be cleaned.  You can see where blood stains have been wiped away and where others are being wiped on, or the beginning of wiping away.

Plus if the Secret Service did wipe down the car you’d figure they would start with that mess of blood and what looks like brain matter. I’d think there would be less where JFK was sitting since he slumped into Jackie’s lap. I agree that this is a staged picture. Any idea of where the car is parked when this was taken?

1 hour ago, John Butler said:

Sorry Joe B,

This pic has a better view of brain and/or skull fragments. Something about the way they are arranged looks weird to me. Looks like they were set in place. I could be totally wrong but it just looks off.

322EA9BD-DB1D-4271-9B69-04337964D78F.jpeg

The blood pattern appears to reflect what would have happened if Jackie -- AND CLINT HILL -- had never returned to the rear seat of the limo after Jackie's excursion out onto the trunk lid.

Refresh my memory: where/how did Jackie and Clint sit on the ride to Parkland so as not to have blood and brain matter on their backsides?