The Education Forum

Jimmy Hoffa investigation: Frank Sheeran and the blood evidence

Jimmy Hoffa investigation: Frank Sheeran and the blood evidence we found in the case

July 30, 2018

Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/30/jimmy-hoffa-investigation-frank-sheeran-and-blood-evidence-found-in-case.html

[This is being posted in the Forum because of the belief by some that Hoffa played a role in JFK's assassination.]

I have another answer to who killed Hoffa.  On Paramount Network on demand they still have "It Was Always Me," a 6-part show on the murders of serial killer, Edward Wayne Edwards.  He often became friends with police, detectives and religious figures.  He came across as charismatic.  At some point he became friends with Jimmy Hoffa, and wanted to kill him.  I think they met in prison.  When Hoffa disappeared it was because Ed Edwards killed him and hid the body.  There is a book by Det. John Cameron that proves Ed Edwards killed people, often in famous murders.  It is Cameron's belief that Edwards took out Hoffa.  At least it's a consideration.  The book tells more than the show, proving Ed killed more people than one would believe possible.  Jimmy Hoffa was crazy about him.

Kathy C

I just watched a You Tube interview of New York City organized crime figure Michael Franzese.

Franzese was born in 1951. His father was in the business so he naturally became a member himself.

Franzese's claim to fame is how at a fairly young age he became one of the highest earning members of organized crime.  He was known and respected for his intelligence and ability to think up criminal schemes that eventually brought the mob hundreds of millions of dollars and maybe even billions.

He knew the top people ( mob, business, politics, etc ) because of this.

His massive rip off schemes were eventually found out and ended, but he served relatively limited time behind bars and is a free man today.

He says in this interview that he knows exactly what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, but that he can never reveal the full truth of his whacking.

The interviewer kept pressing and asking for even a hint. Franzese finally said something to the effect that Hoffa ended up in "very deep water" after he was whacked.

Cement shoes?

Saw Jimmy Hoffa interviewed on the Dick Cavett show after Hoffa was released from jail and not long before he was eliminated. You should really watch this interview.

Hoffa spends some of the interview time saying how bad prisons were and how abused prisoners were by staff and even more so by other prisoners including violent rape. He wanted to help initiate some type of prison reform in this way.

When Hoffa was confronted with questions about the JFK assassination and RFK's, you could so clearly see the lack of remorse. 

I sensed that he wanted JFK and Robert Kennedy killed in the most passionate way. And I sensed Hoffa knew more about who did JFK than he would ever let on.

It is weird seeing this Jimmy Hoffa interview knowing that not long after, Hoffa himself would be whacked.

I am convinced that American Organized Crime played some part in the assassinations of not just JFK, but RFK and MLK as well.

Edited by Joe Bauer

33 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

I just watched a You Tube interview of New York City organized crime figure Michael Franzese.

Franzese was born in 1951. His father was in the business so he naturally became a member himself.

Franzese's claim to fame is how at a fairly young age he became one of the highest earning members of organized crime.  He was known and respected for his intelligence and ability to think up criminal schemes that eventually brought the mob hundreds of millions of dollars and maybe even billions.

He knew the top people ( mob, business, politics, etc ) because of this.

His massive rip off schemes were eventually found out and ended, but he served relatively limited time behind bars and is a free man today.

He says in this interview that he knows exactly what happened to Jimmy Hoffa, but that he can never reveal the full truth of his whacking.

The interviewer kept pressing and asking for even a hint. Franzese finally said something to the effect that Hoffa ended up in "very deep water" after he was whacked.

Cement shoes?

Saw Jimmy Hoffa interviewed on the Dick Cavett show after Hoffa was released from jail and not long before he was eliminated. You should really watch this interview.

Hoffa spends some of the interview time saying how bad prisons were and how abused prisoners were by staff and even more so by other prisoners including violent rape. He wanted to help initiate some type of prison reform in this way.

When Hoffa was confronted with questions about the JFK assassination and RFK's, you could so clearly see the lack of remorse. 

I sensed that he wanted JFK and Robert Kennedy killed in the most passionate way. And I sensed Hoffa knew more about who did JFK than he would ever let on.

It is weird seeing this Jimmy Hoffa interview knowing that not long after, Hoffa himself would be whacked.

I am convinced that American Organized Crime played some part in the assassinations of not just JFK, but RFK and MLK as well.

Joe,

I recently finished a book called "Mob Lawyer: Including the Inside Account of Who Killed Jimmy Hoffa and JFK", depicting the life of attorney Frank Ragano, who represented both Santo Trafficante and Jimmy Hoffa.  He was part of the messaging lines between Hoffa, Trafficante and Carlos Marcello.  Fascinating, detailed, documented and well written.  You'll see the other side of life around these people in the 1950's - 1980's. He was on the inside but did what he could to remain within the law.

Well worth the read.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Joe,

I recently finished a book called "Mob Lawyer: Including the Inside Account of Who Killed Jimmy Hoffa and JFK", depicting the life of attorney Frank Ragano, who represented both Santo Trafficante and Jimmy Hoffa.  He was part of the messaging lines between Hoffa, Trafficante and Carlos Marcello.  Fascinating, detailed, documented and well written.  You'll see the other side of life around these people in the 1950's - 1980's. He was on the inside but did what he could to remain within the law.

Well worth the read.

Thanks

I knew someone who knew someone who knew Frank Ragano.  Ragano wanted to tell this person who killed Hoffa and where the body lay.  The person said he didn't want to know anything.  And that was the end of the discussion.

Kathy C

It was Ragano who claimed in his book that Trafficante told him on his deathbed, "Carlos (Marcello) f--ked up. We should not have killed Giovanni (John). We should have killed Bobby."