The Education Forum

2018 Lancer Conference in Dallas

JFK Lancer will be hosting its annual November in Dallas program on November 16-18.

This year the agenda will include presentations on three of the major political assassinations of the 1960s - JFK, MLK and RFK. 

The conference will feature names well known to many of you, including authors John Newman, Russ Baker, William Law, Bill Simpich and Stuart Wexler.

An extensive discussion of the JFK X-rays will be conducted by medical professions Mike Chesser and David Mantik, with participation by autopsy witness Jim Jenkins. Jim, assisted by William Law, will also introduce his own, brand new book.

John Hunt, known for his obsessively detailed research into the LAPD investigation of the murder of Robert Kennedy, will present on his findings and discuss his own upcoming (and long awaited) book.  I've read John's manuscript and I assure you its something you don't want to miss.

Bill Simpich will be presenting on a subject other than Mexico City, focusing on his more recent research on the Dallas Police - I will join him in a question and answer session based on my own research and on the work of George O'Toole among others.

Gary Murr will bring us some of his own unique research - with a presentation titled:  A Small Arms Dealer and the Death of a President

In addition John Orr will be joining us from the CAPA event that week, to discuss the most recent 3D trajectory modeling project in the Plaza.

That is only a partial list of presenters and speakers,  as for myself, I will be presenting my ongoing research (and hopefully my partner David Boylan will be able to join me) on the "Wheaton names". 

I hope that all sounds interesting, I'll be posting more as we move towards December.  Certainly I'd urge everyone interested in any of the political assassinations to join us, we go to great lengths to make the speakers accessible to the audience and they are always very cooperative in that.

Registration and conference hotel rates are both available now at this link:

http://jfklancer.com/Dallas2018/index.html

This is wonderful news.  I'd googled the site 4-5 times in the last few months and wondered if the tradition was going to continue.  I've told myself  I was going to find a way to make it happen to get there and see and hear for myself for several years.  I only live 120 miles away.  Maybe this is the year.  No matter if I ever make it I'm glad to see researchers still devoted enough to finding the Truth to find time to gather and discuss the subject.  Mostly at their own expense I'd guess.     

Ron, I certainly hope you can make it, the conference is a unique chance to meet and explore subjects in depth in a way that is really not possible in any other fashion.  That's why we make a real effort to facilitate time and places for all the attendees to really meet and talk at some length with presenters.  And yes, its pretty much at everyone's own expense, which does show a lot of commitment.

I live about six hours drive away myself and after a decade or so of driving in the roads have become almost as familiar as the airport used to be...

Hi Larry.  Wondering if you know...  The site says "Early Bird Registration: Pre registration prices valid only until September 1."   Any idea how much the 3 day/$169 part will go up this Saturday?

Bill Simpich focusing on the DPD. Been way too little of that, so good news.

I would come if I could get time off from work, but as we are recording that week it’s unlikely.

Bill had I have been having some interesting discussions on the subject, I've always had a  couple of suspicious guys in mind and he has another he's almost convinced me of...should be lively.  

I know its hard to fit in the conference with work sometimes; I remember one year I was doing a trade show in Vegas and had to catch a red eye back though Salt Lake City to get to Dallas..got in about midnight and to the hotel after 1am ....ah, to be younger again.

Eddie, as I recall I contacted David several months ago to revisit Mexico City this year and he was not able to commit to the conference at that point.  I don't think I've heard anything more from him since then...at least that's off the top of my head.  I'll drop him another note....

Update:  I did check back with David and he knew he had an open invitation but is unable to make it to the conference this year.

Edited by Larry Hancock

2 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

I live in the UK so can't come but I would like to know if you are re-inviting David Josephs. I want to see his views on Mexico City viewed more widely and I also want him to present live on the mysteriously modified survey plat with Chris Davidson.

thanks for the kind words Eddy,

I am still working on the powerpoint regarding Mexico... and will have to get a more complete understanding with Chris D before I can go explaining the work....  I can only do justice to the work I've done to understand him...

I am flying back east in Nov for my Dad's Bday and just can't be away too much longer...

As soon as the PPT is ready I will make it available...

Main thing we need to remember regarding Mexico:

LITAMIL-9 was a very close friend of Azcue's...   furthermore, Teresa Proenza meeting the Oswald character BEFORE passing him off to Duran is missing completely from the narrative...

The time will come when I can indeed get to Nov and meet all you wonderful people...
DJ

5aba5ec7b3540_LITAMIL-9CIAassetwithinCubanEmbassyinMexicoCitysaysheneversawOswald.jpg.3ede49c0fc42566f4f755f641bd88adf.jpg868723708_LITAMIL-9WITHALVAREZ-PEREZANDJIMENEZ.thumb.jpg.0c60e348dd5fea1677676619ac393d68.jpg

Ron, two things, first the price bump after the Early Bird will be $30  I should also mention that their are daily walk in rates for the conference for those who can only make it for a single day.

Second, Debra does the Saturday night arrangements and there will be a banquet this year - she handles the speaker and all the media for that so I better not do any "reveals".   Of course she has been known to keep it secret from me too...grin. By that time I'm normally occupied looking for a gin and tonic.

1 hour ago, Larry Hancock said:

Ron, two things, first the price bump after the Early Bird will be $30  I should also mention that their are daily walk in rates for the conference for those who can only make it for a single day.

Second, Debra does the Saturday night arrangements and there will be a banquet this year - she handles the speaker and all the media for that so I better not do any "reveals".   Of course she has been known to keep it secret from me too...grin. By that time I'm normally occupied looking for a gin and tonic.

Well sir, here's food for suspicion.  I'm no stalker but I read once somewhere Ms. Conway once lived in Southlake, Tx., where my wife once worked and before that I had a girlfriend at a time when 114 was 1 lane each way with one gas station (gas, cigarettes, and a coke machine, owned by the Baird's).  I don't know how long she's lived there but wonder if she's ever heard of Oswald staying at a cabin on Grapevine lake for a few days, maybe Ruby visiting.  Rumors in the 70's.  I've been to it and in it, were teens/early 20's, it wasn't locked.  On a slough, isolated.  Off Snaky Lane on the way to the beach and Catfish Hut.   Today a quarter million or more home with limited lake access on the site.   

Edited by Ron Bulman

I've heard the same rumors but never discussed them with Deb.  When she moved to Dallas she got very involved in some local investigations...her interviews with the bartender at the place in Fort Worth where all the SS agents were drinking the night before was enlightening and so were her interviews with Lee Bowers family.  Don't recall the cabin ever coming up.

I don't remember ever coming across her interviews with the Bowers family, I've long questioned the circumstances of his death.  Is that something that might be available through MFF?

Also, I'm wondering about the daily walk in rates.  Maybe more info coming soon on the Lancer website?  Just walk up to the ball/conference room door whenever one can get there and pay then?  I'd like to hear the whole thing but that may not be possible.  Looking forward to the schedule of speakers/subjects.