The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

20 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Lovelady-and-shelley-in-couch-okt-2016-B

One: Rubbish, stop going on about this, it clearly shows you have nothing to back this up with. That skirt amounts to nothing, and the speed [Gloria Calvery] would have to return would be lightning fast which I already mentioned in my earlier post. And Shelley still would need to talk to her while still  making his way across in the very same film. 

The  very argument you make -- about Gloria Calvery's unbelievably "lightning" fast speed -- indicates that your own theory must be wrong about those two fellows walking down the road being Shelley and Lovelady. Because if Gloria Calvery didn't have time to be at the steps in Darnell, as I and Tommy Graves contend, then she ALSO could not have been at the concrete island across that little road in time to have talked to your Shelley! (Which he stated he did in his first-day affidavit.)

But the truth is that Gloria Calvery did indeed have time to get to the steps in Darnell. We know this because The Woman in White -- who had been in the same vicinity as Gloria Calvery when the shooting took place -- DID make it back to the steps in time to be filmed by Darnell! There was only ONE woman in all white, including white scarf, in the crowd. And we see her during the shooting in Zapruder AND in Darnell 30 seconds later. This fact is what made mine and Tommy's breakthrough possible!

See Woman in White (including white scarf) here... in both Zapruder and Darnell:

On 9/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, Sandy Larsen said:
calvery_talking_to_lovelady.jpg.a134a6091292e3e6352e08a42367c998.jpg

*Our complete proof is very involved and is spread out over several threads. Unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to compile it all and present it in a single thread.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The  very argument you make -- about Gloria Calvery's unbelievably "lightning" fast speed -- indicates that your own theory must be wrong about those two fellows walking down the road being Shelley and Lovelady. Because if Gloria Calvery didn't have time to be at the steps in Darnell, as I and Tommy Graves contend, then she ALSO could not have been at the concrete island across that little road in time to have talked to your Shelley! (Which he stated he did in his first-day affidavit.)

But the truth is that Gloria Calvery did indeed have time to get to the steps in Darnell. We know this because The Woman in White -- who had been in the same vicinity as Gloria Calvery when the shooting took place -- DID make it back to the steps in time to be filmed by Darnell! There was only ONE woman in all white, including white scarf, in the crowd. And we see her during the shooting in Zapruder AND in Darnell 30 seconds later. This fact is what made mine and Tommy's breakthrough possible!

See Woman in White (including white scarf) here... in both Zapruder and Darnell:

You base this rubbish on nothing Sandy Larsen, only on wish and make believe.

No proof of any type, but sure do debate on and ignore the evidence and by all means don't admit you are wrong.

Laters.

You know, I like both Sandy and Bart, but this thread is not about this topic.  At least I doubt if Litwin has it in his book.

Can we get back to what the topic was, that is Mr Litwin reforming himself and finding salvation with the Warren Commission.

Edited by James DiEugenio

31 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

You know, I like both Sandy and Bart, but this thread is not about this topic.  At least I doubt if Litwin has it in his book.

Can we get back to what the topic was, that is Mr Litwin reforming himself and finding salvation with the Warren Commission.

I somehow missed the story of Oswald's missing tooth.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Maybe the author could tell us if he managed to find the answers to the following questions:

- Why was the back wound so much lower than the throat wound?

- How did the HSCA's acoustics experts find sonic booms in random noise?

- Why did the Dallas Police fail to protect Oswald although they had received threats against his life?

- How did Ruby enter the basement of the Police Department without being seen by the policemen standing guard?

- Why did Ruby kill Oswald?

- Why did Oswald kill Kennedy?

- Who was the Oswald impostor who called the Soviet embassy in Mexico City and why did he call?

- Who was behind the plots in Chicago and Tampa?

- Who killed Johnny Roselli and why?

- What did Roselli's friend David Morales mean when he said "We took care of that son of a bitch, didn't we?"

If it doesn't answer these questions the book is probably not worth reading.

1 hour ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Maybe the author could tell us if he managed to find the answers to the following questions:

- Why was the back wound so much lower than the throat wound?

- How did the HSCA's acoustics experts find sonic booms in random noise?

- Why did the Dallas Police fail to protect Oswald although they had received threats against his life?

- How did Ruby enter the basement of the Police Department without being seen by the policemen standing guard?

- Why did Ruby kill Oswald?

- Why did Oswald kill Kennedy?

- Who was the Oswald impostor who called the Soviet embassy in Mexico City and why did he call?

- Who was behind the plots in Chicago and Tampa?

- Who killed Johnny Roselli and why?

- What did Roselli's friend David Morales mean when he said "We took care of that son of a bitch, didn't we?"

If it doesn't answer these questions the book is probably not worth reading.

Are you saying that if I answer those questions, you'll buy my book?

No I think he is trying to say that if your book is worth reading, you at least should have addressed these questions.

If not, its just another piece of McAdams style boilerplate.

43 minutes ago, Fred Litwin said:

Are you saying that if I answer those questions, you'll buy my book?

That would depend on the quality of your answers of course. After all I've joined this forum to learn why President Kennedy had to die not to promote any particular pet theory. If Oswald really was the lone killer, then so be it. But of course there's a mountain of evidence to the contrary, some of which I've addressed in my previous post.

45 minutes ago, Mathias Baumann said:

That would depend on the quality of your answers of course. After all I've joined this forum to learn why President Kennedy had to die not to promote any particular pet theory. If Oswald really was the lone killer, then so be it. But of course there's a mountain of evidence to the contrary, some of which I've addressed in my previous post.

Well, not my cup of tea. Most of your questions, I am sure you can answer. If you want to buy my book, fine. And, if not, fine too. A lot of the answers are in my book. 

On 9/20/2018 at 9:12 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Francois:

In the above, do you mind answering the questions?  Either you or Mr.Litwin, perhaps he deals with this matter in his book.

Considering that Stringer denied taking the brain photos since it was not his film or technique, and the particle trail Humes described is not on the x rays today then:

1.) Who took the autopsy photos and why did it have to be someone else?

2.) Where did the particle trail go and why?

Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak is probably just another dollar store Case Closed knockoff that avoids the spiciest meatballs pertaining to the forensic evidence. What more would we expect from a man who promotes anti-LGBT organizations?

Edited by Micah Mileto