The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Same here. But my one minute of baseball video from 1973 hasn't yet attracted a single scout. I'm beginning to wonder if it's part of a widespread conspiracy plot to keep me out of the big leagues forever. (Maybe I should ask John Armstrong about that.) :)

👍
I have watched the video.
Though I myself have never played baseball, nor have ever understood the game, I was saying to myself : "To think that this little kid would later become the dean of all Warren report experts and common sense defenders !"
😉

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it is exquisite is it not?  The crème de la crème.  I think I will check ebay to see if I can find a poster to hang in my room!

Yes, a tribute to common sense!  

So fashionable also- wait, Cliff, besides lance in his banana man outfit, you are the fashion expert, would you agree this is fashionable?

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

7. Or the trail of particles that Humes wrote about which he said went from the bottom of the skull in the rear to the top connecting that trail?  Except that when Jeremy Gunn showed him the x ray in the archives today, and asked him if he saw that, Humes said, no its not there.

May I ask you, Mister DiEugenio, was James Humes part of the conspiracy ? Or wasn't he ? Did he lie about his findings ?
Yes, or no ?
In your example, did Humes try to expose the conspiracy by clearly admitting that there was something fishy going on ?

16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No, the bullet entered the UPPER part of JFK's head, just exactly as this autopsy photo proves....

JFK_Autopsy_Photo_BOH.jpg

Wanna look at a picture?....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lLWqbNL8Zgo/UYraEfUOHfI/AAAAAAAAuis/RtjG5B8TugM/s1600/JFK_Autopsy_Photo_BOH.jpg

"Entered the upper part of the head", and exited where, Dave?

Just interested to know exactly where you think the bullet went in and then came out. Surely with your skills and experience, you have a photo or sketch showing showing what you mean. Even a couple of arrows on the photo you have provided, would be sufficient.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

16 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No, the bullet entered the UPPER part of JFK's head, just exactly as this autopsy photo proves....

JFK_Autopsy_Photo_BOH.jpg

Wanna look at a picture?....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lLWqbNL8Zgo/UYraEfUOHfI/AAAAAAAAuis/RtjG5B8TugM/s1600/JFK_Autopsy_Photo_BOH.jpg

Nobody from the autopsy ever recognized the red spot as anything significant. Most suggested that it could be clotted blood. Boswell explained that it could indeed be A wound, but not THE wound.

See here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25200-i-was-a-teenage-jfk-conspiracy-freak/?do=findComment&comment=386609

And here for more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/AlternativeHistory/comments/9mrjri/multiple_shooters_in_the_jfk_assassination/

Hair could be covering the real wound.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:49 PM, David Von Pein said:

Of course not. Why are you suggesting such a silly thing?

When did I ever even hint at such a ridiculous belief? Please show me.

Sure.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:18 AM, Ray Mitcham said:

If Tague was hit by the third bullet as suggested by the Warren report, it must have been a fourth shot which blew the hole in the President's head.

Or are they suggesting that the third shot hit his head then may have  then ricoched to hit Tague?

On 10/12/2018 at 5:22 AM, David Von Pein said:

Yes, of course that's what the WC was suggesting. I've suggested it in the past as well --- although I still favor the first [missed] shot striking the Main Street curb and Tague.

The Commission, however, wasn't suggesting that the WHOLE head-shot bullet went on to possibly strike Tague. Merely a fragment of that bullet. (And remember that more than half of that bullet was never recovered.)

?

It seems like you're saying that the shot that hit also produced a fragment that made a mark on the curb near Tague and then bounced and hit Tague on the face, but that shot was the shot that the WC called a missed shot, wasn't it?

Edited by Denny Zartman

16 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

It seems like you're saying that the shot that hit also produced a fragment that made a mark on the curb near Tague and then bounced and hit Tague on the face, but that shot was the shot that the WC called a missed shot, wasn't it?

Read Page 117 of the WCR again. The WC did not specifically say which shot missed.

WCR-Page-117.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Read Page 117 of the WCR again. The WC did not specifically say which shot missed.

WCR-Page-117.gif

I don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not saying anything about which shot missed.

It seems like you're saying that the shot that hit JFK in the head also produced a fragment that made a mark on the curb near Tague and then bounced and hit Tague on the face? You think a fragment from the headshot went on to strike the curb and Tague, in addition to another shot that missed entirely?

43 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

I don't get what you're trying to say. I'm not saying anything about which shot missed.

It seems like you're saying that the shot that hit JFK in the head also produced a fragment that made a mark on the curb near Tague and then bounced and hit Tague on the face? You think a fragment from the headshot went on to strike the curb and Tague, in addition to another shot that missed entirely?

The official story can be two or three shots, right? With the third shell casing being a chamber plug and the third loud report being the reverberation from the head shot?

2 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I don't get what you're trying to say.

I'm saying it's my belief that the shot that hit Tague COULD have been EITHER the first (missed) shot OR a fragment from the THIRD (head) shot. There's no possible way to determine with 100% certainty which of those two shots struck the curb and Tague. It's always been a guessing game. And always will be.

Edited by David Von Pein

22 hours ago, François Carlier said:

👍
I have watched the video.
Though I myself have never played baseball, nor have ever understood the game, I was saying to myself : "To think that this little kid would later become the dean of all Warren report experts and common sense defenders !"
😉

What does baseball, and a video of it from 1973,  have to do with the Assassination of the President of the United States of America on November 22, 1963?   

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I'm saying it's my belief that the shot that hit Tague COULD have been EITHER the first (missed) shot OR a fragment from the THIRD (head) shot. There's no possible way to determine with 100% certainty which of those two shots struck the curb and Tague. It's always been a guessing game. And always will be.

Okay. I suppose I just misunderstood you. It sounded like you believed Tague was hit by a fragment from the third head shot and that there was no first missed shot.