The Education Forum

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

Fred Litwin

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

What do you expect me to do? Find a professional group of intelligent observers and submit my presentations to them?

You can do whatever you want. If you are really interested in bringing your theory to a wider audience and working to have it accepted as a fact, you will follow the path I have outlined. It is obvious that you are content to stay here and preach to the choir though. Which is ok.

11 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

BTW Tracy, how many of the articles you have written and posted on your website have been peer reviewed by experts?

I am not talking about normal articles. I am talking about someone who says that they want to change an accepted fact-that there was not one historic LHO but rather two. If you want to do that you have to follow the path I have outlined. You can write anything you wish here and I can write anything I wish at my site but I am not trying to change an accepted fact and you are. So the burden of proof is on you.

Let's bring this whole thing to end an Sandy by my telling you this. There was one Lee Harvey Oswald and only one. The chance that there were 2 Oswalds as described by John Armstrong is exactly zero. It didn't happen and couldn't happen because it is impossible. Now, if you to pretend that you have proven something you can continue to do that. But the majority, even here at the EF where any number of theories are considered, don't believe it. Now by all means carry on with your nonsense.

18 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Are you unaware of even the basics of this case?

At a recent meeting shown on YouTube, both Peter Dale Scott and John Newman showed real openness to the concept of two Oswalds.

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Two Oswalds as presented by the H&L theory? I seriously doubt it.

Sheesh!  We've talked about this before.

At a March 3, 2018 meeting in San Francisco called “Spy Wars,” Peter Dale Scott asked John Newman the following:

Mr. Scott: Are you absolutely convinced that the man who was “Lee Harvey Oswald” in Russia was, in fact, the man picked up in Dallas in ‘63?

Mr. Newman: Not at all… (goes on to talk about Mexico City).

The remarks above come at approximately the 37:30 mark in the video below, which is courtesy of Dr. Gary Aguilar.

3 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

But the majority, even here at the EF where any number of theories are considered, don't believe it.

I don't remember you taking a poll on this, W.

I'm officially agnostic on the subject because I think the Oswald Assassination is an over-rated topic in regards to the Kennedy Assassination and I haven't done the homework others have.  People seem to assume that the perps behind the Red Agent sheep-dipping and murder of the patsy were the same people who whacked JFK.  I'm not ready to go there.  I suspect they were compartmentalized operations.

That said, the dude Ruby shot looks like a 30-year old to me.

So when you get the opinions of all the members of the EF put me down as "likely" that the birth Oswald wasn't the death Oswald.

All in all it's a big fat rabbit hole in my book.

As far as "accepted facts" go, it's an accepted fact that 6.5mm FMJ rounds don't leave shallow wounds, so the claim that LHO with a Mannlicher shot JFK in the back is a Big Lie.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

You can write anything you wish here and I can write anything I wish at my site but I am not trying to change an accepted fact and you are. So the burden of proof is on you.

I don't know why you believe that the lone nut scenario is accepted fact. A majority of Americans believe the assassination was a conspiracy. Even the HSCA concluded that.

6 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

The chance that there were 2 Oswalds as described by John Armstrong is exactly zero. It didn't happen and couldn't happen because it is impossible.

Statistical analysis of the evidence proves that it's virtually impossible that there was only one young Oswald.

Your statement is based on a gut feeling. Mine is based on evidence, reasoning, and mathematics.

19 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Mr. Scott: Are you absolutely convinced that the man who was “Lee Harvey Oswald” in Russia was, in fact, the man picked up in Dallas in ‘63?

Mr. Newman: Not at all… (goes on to talk about Mexico City).

The remarks above come at approximately the 37:30 mark in the video below, which is courtesy of Dr. Gary Aguilar.

Let me know when Newman comes and out says that yes, I support John Armstrong's theory and there were two Oswalds and two Marguerites. Perhaps he will, but I'm skeptical.

17 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

don't remember you taking a poll on this, W.

So when you get the opinions of all the members of the EF put me down as "likely" that the birth Oswald wasn't the death Oswald.

Yes, but that is a different thing than saying you support the H&L theory of 2 Oswalds and 2 Marguerites. Admittedly, the poll was informal and only those who read the particular thread it was in would have seen it.

15 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Statistical analysis of the evidence proves that it's virtually impossible that there was only one young Oswald.

Your statement is based on a gut feeling. Mine is based on evidence, reasoning, and mathematics.

I would disagree with that but I think we have discussed these matters to death and should get back to the topic at hand which is the Litwin book.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Yes, but that is a different thing than saying you support the H&L theory of 2 Oswalds and 2 Marguerites. Admittedly, the poll was informal and only those who read the particular thread it was in would have seen it.

"Admittedly" you were exaggerating your case about what a "majority" of EF members thought.

2 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I would disagree with that but I think we have discussed these matters to death and should get back to the topic at hand which is the Litwin book.

I'm waiting for his sequel --"I Was A Middle Aged Nutter Propagandist."